Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

74 Reviews for Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo

74 Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

Kristina · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Highly recommend

I purchased my dress from Darianna Bridal and had a wonderful experience! From the moment I walked in the door Wendy and Daria made me feel welcome and like part of the family. They listened to the type of style I was looking for but also showed me some other styles that looked great! They were not pushy and gave me honest feedback about the dresses. They are both so knowledgeable and you can tell that they love what they do. They went above and beyond to make sure that I had a great experience and I couldn’t be more thankful! I highly recommend to any bride that is looking for the perfect dress!

• ep244342

Emily · Getting married on 10/13/2019

You don't need to go anywhere else!

I can't recommend Darianna enough! I walked in not thinking I would buy a dress and walked out with a dress I love! I had a little bit of an idea what I wanted, but Daria pulled some dresses that I don't think I would have tried without her suggestion. Turns out what I wanted wasn't what looked best on me. Daria was so patient as I tried on the same few dresses multiple times until I was sure of my dress. Everyone was so kind and welcoming, and I'm looking forward to coming back for my fittings!

• WeddingCruiser2019

Christina · Getting married on 01/08/2019

By FAR the best experience ever. It exceeded my expectations! Wendy(the owner) made me feel welcomed and like family from the moment I walked in the store. She was my bridal consultant and I didn't even know she was the owner until the very end of my appointment. I had two other bridal appointments at other stores, the two days prior and the level of service received at Darianna's was incomparable. I wasn't expecting to find a dress since my wedding is awhile away, however they say when you know you know! I brought my mom, sister, best friend and cousin to the appointment and every single one of them commented on the amazing customer service we received. I finally said YES to the last dress I tried on, which happened to be a dress that was WAY above my price point but Wendy had said that I could buy the sample for 55% off! (This conversation was done prior to trying it on) The dress fit me like a glove! I never felt pressure and it was obvious that Wendy wanted me to have the best bridal gown shopping experience. Everyone cried, including Wendy when I found the perfect dress. Just by talking to her you can tell she loves what she does and loves helping women find the dress for one of the most important days of their lives. On top of all of that, she originally told me she thought the veil that matched my dress was a certain price and turned out if was actually more than double. She honored the price that she originally quoted me! Since I bought the sample she did give me the option to keep the dress at the store (which I did) and said how I can come try it on whenever I want, with potential shoes, jewelry etc. As we were leaving she gave me her card and wrote her cell phone number on the card and told me to call or text whenever and she would get back to me (even if it was at 1am). A few hours after I left the store I couldn't remember the designer name of the dress I bought so I texted the store number (that receives texts) and she responded very promptly.

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

My vintage hollywood glam wedding came to life thanks to Wendi at Darianna's! She worked so well with me finding the styles and customization to find my perfect dress for the vision I wanted for my big day. They were respectful of the price ranges we had as well as the design and vision we were looking for, for my big day!

Throughout the entire year and a half of my preparations for my wedding, Wendi always answered my phone calls and texts, allowed me to see my dress and have two try ons before the fitting, and was so accommodating to my hectic schedule.

The family atmosphere compared to other boutiques I had been to does not compare to Darianna's! They really do treat you like family and make sure that they treat you like the cousin they love having at family functions! I have already recommended my soon to be engaged friends to go see them, and I HIGHLY recommend you do too!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 1
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 2
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 3
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 4

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for the kind words! The photos speak for themselves - you pulled glam off to perfection and were such a joy to be around. We wish you and Kyle the absolute best as you begin this new chapter together. Please come back and visit us anytime, Mrs. Farringer :) <3
  • Anna

Anna Lee McLeod · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful and stress free experience!

ReAnn and the staff at Darianna's are absolutely amazing! They made the entire process so easy for me. Once I picked my dress, they popped the champagne and celebrated with me. You can tell they really care about their customers and want them to be happy. I had a great experience with them and 100% recommend paying them a visit if you are in the market for a beautiful wedding dress and wonderful customer service!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Anna Lee thank you so much! We love getting to know our brides and grooms and consider everyone an extension of our family. Such a big day for you that we played a part in - it is so special. Congratulations and a lifetime of joy as you start this new chapter. Xxoo

Trisha Urso · Married on 10/05/2018

Great to work with

Not only did i love my dress but my groom loved his suit! Thank you for making it easy and perfect for both of us!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

I definitely made the right choice in picking this place. The selection was excellent and the owners truly care about everyone that walks through that door. I actually had second thoughts on my dress but thanks to Wendy's suggestions, she made it look magical. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their value and service.

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 5

Jenna · Married on 04/14/2018

I had about 8 people with me for the first time trying on dresses for my wedding. I am so lucky Darianna Bridal did such an amazing job showing me all different dress styles because I was able to find my dress that day! They were extremely helpful, patient, and wonderful with my entire entourage (both young and old). I highly recommend looking here for your dress, they are very easy to communicate with and opened my eyes to a dress I never imagined myself wearing but loved!

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 6
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 7

Kristen · Married on 01/27/2018

Darianna bridal is perfection! I had the absolute best dress shopping experience and found an amazing gown that I cannot wait to wear! Every single consultant joined in on my day and I have never felt more special or beautiful. The staff is very welcoming, professional and determined to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank you to everyone at Darianna Bridal!

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

The team at Darianna are wonderful. I was extremely self-conscious trying on dresses, and they made me feel not only comfortable, but beautiful. My dress was very unique and dramatic, and it fit perfectly in the setting of Disney World where I had my wedding. I hope I have a reason to use Darianna again for a formal event!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 8

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! Such a beautiful girl you are and full of joy. NEver lose that! You can come back and visit anytime :) xxoo

Susanne · Married on 10/21/2017

If I could give 10 stars, I would. I can't say enough about Franco and Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. My fiancé rented his tux and his son's tux for our wedding and we were treated as if we were giving Darianna Bridal a million dollars worth of business. They roll out the red carpet for EVERYONE - whether you're spending $100 or $5,000. Franco was ALWAYS available, day or night, to answer any questions we had. He helped us pick the perfect tux and made sure the fit was spot on! If I could change one thing about my wedding experience - I would have purchased my bridal gown from Darianna as well but unfortunately I did not. The customer service I received at another bridal shop was sadly worth zero stars!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Highly recommend this bridal salon. I didn't get my dress here, however they were perfect for my first bridal appointment. Extremely helpful, efficient, and passionate with a beautiful selection of dresses.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Jaclyn - we are grateful that you visited us and gave us the opportunity to serve you. We love what we do and strive to make sure everyone has a special experience in our store, no matter where you buy your dress. Please visit us again for your tuxedos, suits, bridesmaid dresses and mother gowns. We'll take good care of you. Wishing you a wonderful wedding day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

My fiance Jayson and I got married on Sept 16th, 2017. I picked out my dress at Darianna and had the most amazing experience through them as well as their additional services. My dress is by Kitty Chen and is a beautiful vintage blush style. It complimented the eclectic rose gold theme I was going for. The team at Darianna is beyond friendly and helpful. I was able to return multiple times last minute during my dress debate phase. (Having to try on and settle on a dress within a week or two due to a quick engagement) and I never felt rushed. Even after my purchase, I received a Thank You with roses. The seamstress they suggest going with worked wonders. She completely rebuilt the bust area to fit, even improving the original dress's design. Please visit this shop. It may not seem to be the fanciest of shops, but they give top notch customer service - more so than the nearby “boutiques”.

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 9
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 10
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 11
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 12

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Darianna's Bridal is a great bridal store. The people who work there are extremely nice and my bridal consultant was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted/didn't want in a dress and showed me choices before we took them into the dressing room to try them on. She also stuck to the budget we had discussed. I got my dress here and I absolutely love it. Everyone at my wedding kept telling me how gorgeous my dress is. We also used Darianna's bridal for the bridesmaids dresses as well as my mom's dress for the wedding.

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

My wedding dress was everything I always wanted! Reeanne was so great from the first time I walked in to the day I picked up my dress! She was attentive and listened to what I wanted and recommended what she thought I would like. I really loved that she was the one who contacted me when it came in and that she was there when I picked it up. The service here is so personal and amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Cindy · Married on 08/25/2017

So glad we decided to go with Darianna for our wedding tux rental needs!! We had out of town groomsmen and this place offered the most flexibility and style choices after looking at several different options, as well as, their pricing was competitive. They were always very accommodating and very responsive. They even gave us suggested locations for the out of town groomsmen to go and get measured. The rental process was very simple and convenient. They were also very speedy in getting new shirts for the groomsmen (within a day) after they had picked up their tuxes and tried them on. Also, there was an unfortunate death in one of the groomsman's family the week of the wedding, which prevented one of the groomsmen from attending the wedding. Explaining the situation to Franco, he was able to get a full refund of the groomsman's money. They provided above and beyond customer service and the quality of the tuxes was great, too. I'd highly recommend renting tuxes from Darianna!

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

Darianna's helped me find my dream wedding dress and provided excellent customer service every step of the way! I couldn't be happier with my experience and would highly recommend checking them out!

Heather · Married on 08/19/2017

I am so glad I visited Darianna - I found the PERFECT dress!! I honestly had no idea what I was even looking for, but I filled out their survey online before going. When I arrived, I was greeted with excitement by Kathleen who told me that they had already set a few dresses aside for me because everyone was super excited about the beach wedding I described in my survey. While trying on a dress, Wendy looked at Kathleen, motioned towards another on the rack and whispered, "beach wedding? This is the one" - but I was unable to see which one she meant. As soon as I put my dress on, emotions took over...and Wendy shared that the dress I had on was the exact one she was talking about.

After deciding on my dress, Wendy and Kathleen helped to find me the perfect belt and veil. A few days after, I not only received a hand written note from Kathleen, but also a half dozen ivory roses (to match my dress) from Wendy and Franco! Both of these gestures were so unexpected and thoughtful, and made me so happy and excited for my big day!!

A month or two after choosing my dress, my bridesmaids and I went to choose theirs. They all chose a different dress in the Coral color Darianna offered that flattered their bodies and made them feel beautiful and comfortable. A few months after my girls and I went, my husband and I visited the store again to pick out his suit and his groomsmen's suits for the wedding. When he went with his groomsmen, they were easily able to get sized and everything came in with time to spare and no need for sizing changes.

Everyone looked amazing on our big day, and we are so thankful that Darianna Bridal helped us look and feel the way we did in our attire!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Darianna Bridal is absolutely amazing! From the moment I stepped into this shop, I instantly felt welcomed and at ease. I struck out at many other places and was left feeling overwhelmed, and honestly, a bit hopeless. At Darianna, I mainly worked with Reeanne Frantz. Reeanne is an all star and an absolutely wonderful person! I tried on one dress, said exactly what I liked and didn't like about it, and she came back with another. It wound up being "the one." Reeanne just gets it, and she's knowledgeable about everything bridal. I absolutely loved my dress, and it wasn't super expensive. I went through Darianna for my alterations. Their seamstress is absolutely amazing and one of the nicest persons I have ever met. Great experiences all around at this store! My bridesmaids also bought their dresses at Darianna. All had a very positive experience with the women who helped them. I could go on and on about this store, but you just have to check it out for yourself! Highly recommend Darianna Bridal to any bride (or bridesmaid)!

Candice · Married on 07/07/2017

I had an amazing experience with Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. I went to several other stores before selecting my wedding gown, and no where else were the staff so friendly and the service so personal. My consultant did a fantastic job helping me to select a gown that was best for my body type. She was also incredibly patient as I struggled to choose between the final two options. After I had made my purchase, they remained attentive and supportive throughout the entire process. They helped us select the perfect tuxedo for my husband and were very accommodating in getting all the groomsmen and my 4-year old nephew measured for their tuxes. Choosing Darianna Bridal and Tuxedo was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding, and I highly recommend them to anyone I meet who's getting married!

Jill · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with Darianna was such a fantastic experience. I walked in not wanting to dress or look like a "typical" bride, and they worked with me to find something that perfectly fit my venue and my body. Their staff is great, and their price points are really reasonable for the quality of the dresses they carry. Highly recommend them!

Emily · Married on 10/28/2016

I could not have had a better experience at Darianna Bridal! Everyone at Darianna made me feel comfortable while trying on dresses and I actually ended up saying yes to a dress I did not think I would even like. Even after I said yes to my dress the staff kept in touch through email and phone calls keeping me up to date on my order and even sent me flowers as a thank you. Darianna bridal has a personal touch that most major stores are lacking and the entire staff will make you feel welcome. I am so glad I said yes to my dress at Darianna!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved Darianna Bridal. All the consultants were super nice and helpful when finding my bridal gown. I first visited the salon and found a dress that I loved but with encouragement from my consultant Ryanne I came back the following weekend for a trunk show and found a dress that I fell even more in love with! We toasted with champagne and a few short days later I received flowers in the mail! I would highly recommend working with Darianna Bridal. Not only were the staff members incredible but the selection they offer on a daily basis is just phenomenal!

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2016

Franco was so wonderful to work with! He went above and beyond, and made the process so easy, and seamless! We highly recommend Darianna Bridal for your wedding needs! Great value!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband Vinny and I had the best experience at Darianna! The entire staff was tremendously helpful as I found the dress of my dreams (and stay wthin my budget!), and they outfitted my groom and his groomsmen as well! My mom and I went for my 1st appointment and immediately felt so welcomed and like we were the most important people there, and I know they make all of their brides feel that way! I had a few favorites so they squeezed me in for another appointment the very next day and we found the perfect dress for me! They popped a bottle of champagne and we all celebrated together. I could feel that they were as excited as I was when I said yes to the dress! I always felt like the staff was genuine, honest, and very supportive, and they gave great advice throughout the process. Buying a dress from Darianna was an incredible experience. I also my accessories there as well, an incredible belt and head piece that made me feel like the most beautiful bride. They did a perfect job measuring, so I needed only minimal alterations (Susan is amazing! Big thanks to her too, their seamstress) It was so fun to go in after my wedding and share photos with the staff, they feel like old friends and I plan to go back every chance I get! A huge thank you to all of the staff, Nick, Reanne and Wendy most especially. You guys are the best! Lindsey