69 Reviews for Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo

Shoes (2)
Father of Groom (1)
Sample Sales (1)
68 Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

By FAR the best experience ever. It exceeded my expectations! Wendy(the owner) made me feel welcomed and like family from the moment I walked in the store. She was my bridal consultant and I didn't even know she was the owner until the very end of my appointment. I had two other bridal appointments at other stores, the two days prior and the level of service received at Darianna's was incomparable. I wasn't expecting to find a dress since my wedding is awhile away, however they say when you know you know! I brought my mom, sister, best friend and cousin to the appointment and every single one of them commented on the amazing customer service we received. I finally said YES to the last dress I tried on, which happened to be a dress that was WAY above my price point but Wendy had said that I could buy the sample for 55% off! (This conversation was done prior to trying it on) The dress fit me like a glove! I never felt pressure and it was obvious that Wendy wanted me to have the best bridal gown shopping experience. Everyone cried, including Wendy when I found the perfect dress. Just by talking to her you can tell she loves what she does and loves helping women find the dress for one of the most important days of their lives. On top of all of that, she originally told me she thought the veil that matched my dress was a certain price and turned out if was actually more than double. She honored the price that she originally quoted me! Since I bought the sample she did give me the option to keep the dress at the store (which I did) and said how I can come try it on whenever I want, with potential shoes, jewelry etc. As we were leaving she gave me her card and wrote her cell phone number on the card and told me to call or text whenever and she would get back to me (even if it was at 1am). A few hours after I left the store I couldn't remember the designer name of the dress I bought so I texted the store number (that receives texts) and she responded very promptly.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/8/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils

I definitely made the right choice in picking this place. The selection was excellent and the owners truly care about everyone that walks through that door. I actually had second thoughts on my dress but thanks to Wendy's suggestions, she made it look magical. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their value and service.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had about 8 people with me for the first time trying on dresses for my wedding. I am so lucky Darianna Bridal did such an amazing job showing me all different dress styles because I was able to find my dress that day! They were extremely helpful, patient, and wonderful with my entire entourage (both young and old). I highly recommend looking here for your dress, they are very easy to communicate with and opened my eyes to a dress I never imagined myself wearing but loved!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Darianna bridal is perfection! I had the absolute best dress shopping experience and found an amazing gown that I cannot wait to wear! Every single consultant joined in on my day and I have never felt more special or beautiful. The staff is very welcoming, professional and determined to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank you to everyone at Darianna Bridal!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Darianna are wonderful. I was extremely self-conscious trying on dresses, and they made me feel not only comfortable, but beautiful. My dress was very unique and dramatic, and it fit perfectly in the setting of Disney World where I had my wedding. I hope I have a reason to use Darianna again for a formal event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

If I could give 10 stars, I would. I can't say enough about Franco and Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. My fiancé rented his tux and his son's tux for our wedding and we were treated as if we were giving Darianna Bridal a million dollars worth of business. They roll out the red carpet for EVERYONE - whether you're spending $100 or $5,000. Franco was ALWAYS available, day or night, to answer any questions we had. He helped us pick the perfect tux and made sure the fit was spot on! If I could change one thing about my wedding experience - I would have purchased my bridal gown from Darianna as well but unfortunately I did not. The customer service I received at another bridal shop was sadly worth zero stars!

Profile Picture Susanne , 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Highly recommend this bridal salon. I didn't get my dress here, however they were perfect for my first bridal appointment. Extremely helpful, efficient, and passionate with a beautiful selection of dresses.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My fiance Jayson and I got married on Sept 16th, 2017. I picked out my dress at Darianna and had the most amazing experience through them as well as their additional services. My dress is by Kitty Chen and is a beautiful vintage blush style. It complimented the eclectic rose gold theme I was going for. The team at Darianna is beyond friendly and helpful. I was able to return multiple times last minute during my dress debate phase. (Having to try on and settle on a dress within a week or two due to a quick engagement) and I never felt rushed. Even after my purchase, I received a Thank You with roses. The seamstress they suggest going with worked wonders. She completely rebuilt the bust area to fit, even improving the original dress's design. Please visit this shop. It may not seem to be the fanciest of shops, but they give top notch customer service - more so than the nearby “boutiques”.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows

Darianna's Bridal is a great bridal store. The people who work there are extremely nice and my bridal consultant was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted/didn't want in a dress and showed me choices before we took them into the dressing room to try them on. She also stuck to the budget we had discussed. I got my dress here and I absolutely love it. Everyone at my wedding kept telling me how gorgeous my dress is. We also used Darianna's bridal for the bridesmaids dresses as well as my mom's dress for the wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was everything I always wanted! Reeanne was so great from the first time I walked in to the day I picked up my dress! She was attentive and listened to what I wanted and recommended what she thought I would like. I really loved that she was the one who contacted me when it came in and that she was there when I picked it up. The service here is so personal and amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So glad we decided to go with Darianna for our wedding tux rental needs!! We had out of town groomsmen and this place offered the most flexibility and style choices after looking at several different options, as well as, their pricing was competitive. They were always very accommodating and very responsive. They even gave us suggested locations for the out of town groomsmen to go and get measured. The rental process was very simple and convenient. They were also very speedy in getting new shirts for the groomsmen (within a day) after they had picked up their tuxes and tried them on. Also, there was an unfortunate death in one of the groomsman's family the week of the wedding, which prevented one of the groomsmen from attending the wedding. Explaining the situation to Franco, he was able to get a full refund of the groomsman's money. They provided above and beyond customer service and the quality of the tuxes was great, too. I'd highly recommend renting tuxes from Darianna!

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedos, Rentals

Darianna's helped me find my dream wedding dress and provided excellent customer service every step of the way! I couldn't be happier with my experience and would highly recommend checking them out!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride

I am so glad I visited Darianna - I found the PERFECT dress!! I honestly had no idea what I was even looking for, but I filled out their survey online before going. When I arrived, I was greeted with excitement by Kathleen who told me that they had already set a few dresses aside for me because everyone was super excited about the beach wedding I described in my survey. While trying on a dress, Wendy looked at Kathleen, motioned towards another on the rack and whispered, "beach wedding? This is the one" - but I was unable to see which one she meant. As soon as I put my dress on, emotions took over...and Wendy shared that the dress I had on was the exact one she was talking about.

After deciding on my dress, Wendy and Kathleen helped to find me the perfect belt and veil. A few days after, I not only received a hand written note from Kathleen, but also a half dozen ivory roses (to match my dress) from Wendy and Franco! Both of these gestures were so unexpected and thoughtful, and made me so happy and excited for my big day!!

A month or two after choosing my dress, my bridesmaids and I went to choose theirs. They all chose a different dress in the Coral color Darianna offered that flattered their bodies and made them feel beautiful and comfortable. A few months after my girls and I went, my husband and I visited the store again to pick out his suit and his groomsmen's suits for the wedding. When he went with his groomsmen, they were easily able to get sized and everything came in with time to spare and no need for sizing changes.

Everyone looked amazing on our big day, and we are so thankful that Darianna Bridal helped us look and feel the way we did in our attire!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedos, Veils, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen

Darianna Bridal is absolutely amazing! From the moment I stepped into this shop, I instantly felt welcomed and at ease. I struck out at many other places and was left feeling overwhelmed, and honestly, a bit hopeless. At Darianna, I mainly worked with Reeanne Frantz. Reeanne is an all star and an absolutely wonderful person! I tried on one dress, said exactly what I liked and didn't like about it, and she came back with another. It wound up being "the one." Reeanne just gets it, and she's knowledgeable about everything bridal. I absolutely loved my dress, and it wasn't super expensive. I went through Darianna for my alterations. Their seamstress is absolutely amazing and one of the nicest persons I have ever met. Great experiences all around at this store! My bridesmaids also bought their dresses at Darianna. All had a very positive experience with the women who helped them. I could go on and on about this store, but you just have to check it out for yourself! Highly recommend Darianna Bridal to any bride (or bridesmaid)!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience with Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. I went to several other stores before selecting my wedding gown, and no where else were the staff so friendly and the service so personal. My consultant did a fantastic job helping me to select a gown that was best for my body type. She was also incredibly patient as I struggled to choose between the final two options. After I had made my purchase, they remained attentive and supportive throughout the entire process. They helped us select the perfect tuxedo for my husband and were very accommodating in getting all the groomsmen and my 4-year old nephew measured for their tuxes. Choosing Darianna Bridal and Tuxedo was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding, and I highly recommend them to anyone I meet who's getting married!

Profile Picture Candice, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Darianna was such a fantastic experience. I walked in not wanting to dress or look like a "typical" bride, and they worked with me to find something that perfectly fit my venue and my body. Their staff is great, and their price points are really reasonable for the quality of the dresses they carry. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend going here for your bridal and tuxedo needs! This was my first stop when looking for my wedding dress and Wendy was absolutely wonderful! She chose a lot of different style dresses for me to try, and the last one was perfect! I went to other boutiques afterwards, but ultimately came back to Darianna's because the service (and the dress) was wonderful. My husband also ended up going there for his tux rental. After being to several other stores and not having a good experience, Franco was a huge help and extremely nice. I couldn't have asked for a better experience choosing our wedding attire.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have had a better experience at Darianna Bridal! Everyone at Darianna made me feel comfortable while trying on dresses and I actually ended up saying yes to a dress I did not think I would even like. Even after I said yes to my dress the staff kept in touch through email and phone calls keeping me up to date on my order and even sent me flowers as a thank you. Darianna bridal has a personal touch that most major stores are lacking and the entire staff will make you feel welcome. I am so glad I said yes to my dress at Darianna!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved Darianna Bridal. All the consultants were super nice and helpful when finding my bridal gown. I first visited the salon and found a dress that I loved but with encouragement from my consultant Ryanne I came back the following weekend for a trunk show and found a dress that I fell even more in love with! We toasted with champagne and a few short days later I received flowers in the mail! I would highly recommend working with Darianna Bridal. Not only were the staff members incredible but the selection they offer on a daily basis is just phenomenal!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Franco was so wonderful to work with! He went above and beyond, and made the process so easy, and seamless! We highly recommend Darianna Bridal for your wedding needs! Great value!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVED my dress. I found my Casablanca Tulip gown online through their website, but many stores did not have it available yet. Luckily, Darianna's was hosting a trunk show (where there are some discounts also) for Casablanca. When I arrived, I was disheartened to hear that the dress wasn't actually included in the inventory they were sent, but still tried a number of dresses on. I fell in love with what I decided was MY dress, and it actually turned out is was labeled with the traditional numbering rather than Tulip. The women helping were amazing to work with and made it easy to love this store.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Preservation, Trunk Shows

My husband Vinny and I had the best experience at Darianna! The entire staff was tremendously helpful as I found the dress of my dreams (and stay wthin my budget!), and they outfitted my groom and his groomsmen as well! My mom and I went for my 1st appointment and immediately felt so welcomed and like we were the most important people there, and I know they make all of their brides feel that way! I had a few favorites so they squeezed me in for another appointment the very next day and we found the perfect dress for me! They popped a bottle of champagne and we all celebrated together. I could feel that they were as excited as I was when I said yes to the dress! I always felt like the staff was genuine, honest, and very supportive, and they gave great advice throughout the process. Buying a dress from Darianna was an incredible experience. I also my accessories there as well, an incredible belt and head piece that made me feel like the most beautiful bride. They did a perfect job measuring, so I needed only minimal alterations (Susan is amazing! Big thanks to her too, their seamstress) It was so fun to go in after my wedding and share photos with the staff, they feel like old friends and I plan to go back every chance I get! A huge thank you to all of the staff, Nick, Reanne and Wendy most especially. You guys are the best! Lindsey

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was able to say "yes to the dress" at Darianna's for my recent wedding. The dress was gorgeous and everything I had always dreamed of! I truly felt like a beautiful bride in my wedding gown. Not only does Darianna's have a beautiful selection of wedding dresses, they have a wonderful group of people who work at their store. The owners are so personal and really go above and beyond to make you feel like you are more than just another customer to them.

Profile Picture Michele, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Tuxedos, Rentals, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Ring Bearers

Darianna Bridal offered me everything I had hoped for in my bridal gown shopping experience! I still wish I could relive the day when I found my Casablanca gown at Darianna's...Rheanne was extremely pleasant to deal with and made the whole experience even more special. The boutique is clean, efficient and beautiful. I have recommended Darianna's to many and I encourage any bride-to-be to schedule an appointment here - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

My mom purchased her dress from Darianna at the new store on 611. We were driving past the store and I told my mom just to look. Once we were inside I then persuaded her to start trying on some of the dresses. She tried on 3 and we knew the one was it. From the owner to the stylists, everyone was so nice and helpful. It could not have been a nicer experience, and I am sure for them, it was an easy sell. Once my mom got her dress they recommended where to go for alterations, which, again, so easy. I am not sure how they are with bridal gowns, but I was very pleased with the way my mom and I were treated and the overall experience for her dress....and she looked BEAUTIFUL at my wedding!!

Profile Picture User4931016, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Veils, Mother of Bride, Alterations