Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 4
Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 5

Brielle 路 Getting married on 05/08/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My experience at Darianna was amazing, I cant not say that enough from making the appointment, to getting the personal confirmation for the appointment to arriving. Marissa helped me during my whole experience and was wonderful Wendy joined us later in the appointment. Everything about my experience was wonderful. From making me feel comfortable to making me feel beautiful in the gown that I chose. I cant thank you ladie enough, keep up the amazing work.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Brielle, thank you so much for this review! It is our goal to make every bride feel special because it is an incredibly special time in
    your life. The dress you chose is spectacular, I did a double take! We are so happy to play a part in your wedding day and look forward to welcoming you back. Please call or text us anytime. Congratulations and thank you so much again!
  • Megan

Megan 路 Married on 11/09/2019

A dream come true!

First, let me start by saying that out of everything involving planning a wedding, finding THE DRESS, was what I was most nervous about. I recently lost a lot of weight and feeling good in my own skin was a new feeling. My nerves were immediately put to rest the moment I walked into Darianna Bridal though. The staff was so friendly and kind. They make you feel beautiful without even trying. Esther, my personal stylist for the day, was incredible! She let myself, my mother, and mother in law roam and choose dresses that stood out to us. We started with those and once she saw what I liked and didn't like she went to work finding the perfect dress that fit everything I was hoping for. It was an experience I will never forget. I left Darianna's feeling like I was on cloud 9. They know exactly what they are doing and I will never forget how they made me feel that day. Thank you Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo for giving me a perfect day!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Megan, thank you so much. It is our goal in every appointment to make our brides feel confident and beautiful and I am delighted that you had that experience. We will take care of you the whole way through! 馃

Kristina 路 Married on 10/25/2019

Highly recommend

I purchased my dress from Darianna Bridal and had a wonderful experience! From the moment I walked in the door Wendy and Daria made me feel welcome and like part of the family. They listened to the type of style I was looking for but also showed me some other styles that looked great! They were not pushy and gave me honest feedback about the dresses. They are both so knowledgeable and you can tell that they love what they do. They went above and beyond to make sure that I had a great experience and I couldn鈥檛 be more thankful! I highly recommend to any bride that is looking for the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Anjali

Anjali D Fortna 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful selection & customer service

We had a wonderful experience using Darianna for our wedding this October. The first day I came in to look at gowns, my mom, sisters, maid of honor and I were treated like guests and shown a huge variety of gowns without being pressured into anything at all (although I found the perfect dress that very first day). From that first day on every staff member was so helpful and communicative with every step of the process including ordering and trying on my dress with fit recommendations, picking out tuxes for my husband, groomsmen, and my father, and coordinating the fitting and pickups of all of the components. Everyone's tuxes and my dress looked perfect on our wedding day, and every question we asked along the way was answered cheerfully and with great advice & attention to detail :)

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 6
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Anjali thank you so much!! We absolutely loved getting to know you and TJ. We couldn't be happier that you are pleased, it is our commitment to making sure your day is as magical as possible from our end. From your photos, it certainly seems it was just that - magical! Congratulations and we wish you a lifetime of love and joy.
  • ep244342

Emily 路 Married on 10/13/2019

You don't need to go anywhere else!

I can't recommend Darianna enough! I walked in not thinking I would buy a dress and walked out with a dress I love! I had a little bit of an idea what I wanted, but Daria pulled some dresses that I don't think I would have tried without her suggestion. Turns out what I wanted wasn't what looked best on me. Daria was so patient as I tried on the same few dresses multiple times until I was sure of my dress. Everyone was so kind and welcoming, and I'm looking forward to coming back for my fittings!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Caitlin Heger 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Great Personalities

They took me and my mom without an appointment, were very attentive. But found a dress that I love elsewhere.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Laura 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Wouldn鈥檛 image going elsewhere!!

Wendy the owner and her family is simply amazing! I knew from the moment I spoke with Wendy on the phone I was going to have an amazing experience! Not only did I have an amazing experience, I was getting upset after trying dresses on & not liking too many. Wendy hand picked my dress and I wouldn鈥檛 thank her anymore!

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 7
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 8
    Sent on 01/06/2019

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Laura, I have tears in my eyes. I loved every second of you and your family. You are a beautiful soul and deserve all good things. I know they are headed your way! I鈥檓 so excited to be part of your day, you have no idea!! You look AMAZING in your dress and said yes to the perfect one. I鈥檓 grateful to have been able to serve you. You are going to be such a beautiful bride! Thank YOU!!

Kathleen 路 Married on 06/09/2019

Best Bridal Shop Around!

Darianna bridal is by far the most professional and accommodating bridal shop in the area. I had a shorter timeline to find my dress and was turned away by a few other bridal shops. My sister got her dress from Darianna Bridal and encouraged me to try there, even though it was a little farther away from my home than I was hoping. Once I walked in there, I was treated like family. Wendy assured me that there would be absolutely no problem getting me a dress in time and they had a huge selection to choose from. I never felt rushed during my appointment and they let me try on so many gowns. I found the dress of my dreams! The rest of the process was seamless and easy-- I even got my gown sooner than anticipated. I have gotten numerous compliments on my dress. I could not recommend Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo more.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Kathleen, we couldn鈥檛 be happier that your day was so perfect! You deserve that and much more. We are proud to be part of your family and grateful for the opportunity you gave us. Your photos are so beautiful and we can鈥檛 wait to see many more! Thank you so much 鉂わ笍
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin 路 Married on 05/18/2019

LOVE Darianna Bridal

Darianna Bridal is fantastic! I worked directly with Daria and I cannot recommend her enough. The showroom is beautiful and the dress selections came in such a great range. I found my dress almost immediately and was so impressed with the entire staff. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Kaitlyn! Thank you so much, our Daria is delighted to have led you to the dress (of her name!) - and we are thrilled that you were able to meet the designer of your 鈥淒aria鈥 dress, Kitty Chen, in person at our store! Please stop by and make sure to send us photos to post! Thank you again, a lifetime of love and joy to you :)

Julia Shaner 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Extremely helpful

Darianna's was amazing. I wasn't really sure what kind of dress I wanted, and they spent a lot of time with me helping me figure it out. The dress I picked was one they ended up getting from the back, because somehow they read my mind and figured out what I wanted before I knew I wanted it! I also got my veil from Darianna's and it's beautiful. I went to Darianna's because I had gone with my friend when she was dress shopping - and it was a great decision for both of us.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Aww Julia! Thank you so much for the sweet review. It is our pleasure to be a part of your gorgeous wedding! Thank you for being open to trying on different styles, and you definitely said yes to the perfect dress. Much love and happiness always!
  • WeddingCruiser2019

Christina 路 Married on 01/08/2019

By FAR the best experience ever. It exceeded my expectations! Wendy(the owner) made me feel welcomed and like family from the moment I walked in the store. She was my bridal consultant and I didn't even know she was the owner until the very end of my appointment. I had two other bridal appointments at other stores, the two days prior and the level of service received at Darianna's was incomparable. I wasn't expecting to find a dress since my wedding is awhile away, however they say when you know you know! I brought my mom, sister, best friend and cousin to the appointment and every single one of them commented on the amazing customer service we received. I finally said YES to the last dress I tried on, which happened to be a dress that was WAY above my price point but Wendy had said that I could buy the sample for 55% off! (This conversation was done prior to trying it on) The dress fit me like a glove! I never felt pressure and it was obvious that Wendy wanted me to have the best bridal gown shopping experience. Everyone cried, including Wendy when I found the perfect dress. Just by talking to her you can tell she loves what she does and loves helping women find the dress for one of the most important days of their lives. On top of all of that, she originally told me she thought the veil that matched my dress was a certain price and turned out if was actually more than double. She honored the price that she originally quoted me! Since I bought the sample she did give me the option to keep the dress at the store (which I did) and said how I can come try it on whenever I want, with potential shoes, jewelry etc. As we were leaving she gave me her card and wrote her cell phone number on the card and told me to call or text whenever and she would get back to me (even if it was at 1am). A few hours after I left the store I couldn't remember the designer name of the dress I bought so I texted the store number (that receives texts) and she responded very promptly.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Maria 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Dress & Tux Shopping Simplified!

Brides, if you're looking for an amazing experience from the second you walk in through the door, to the moment you pick up your dress, this is it! I cannot thank Wendy and Reanne enough for helping me find the dress I never knew I needed/wanted. They put my mind at ease every step of the way, with any concerns I had. I'm all about the little things and every little touch like thank you flowers and the welcome board made me feel like I was part of the Darianna family. Being a plus size bride can be intimidating but the selection in store and the accepting demeanor from all staff made this a wonderful journey. So much so that our groomsmen and dads rented tuxedos from Darianna as well! Suit sizes were an issue when they came in for several of the men but Frank came to the rescue with impeccable communication all throughout the Thanksgiving holiday (we are so grateful!) and delivered the correct suits the day before the wedding (black friday!). We are so appreciative to have Darianna Bridal be a part of this magical moment in our lives.

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 9
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 10
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 11
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 12
    Sent on 12/28/2018

Megan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

My vintage hollywood glam wedding came to life thanks to Wendi at Darianna's! She worked so well with me finding the styles and customization to find my perfect dress for the vision I wanted for my big day. They were respectful of the price ranges we had as well as the design and vision we were looking for, for my big day!

Throughout the entire year and a half of my preparations for my wedding, Wendi always answered my phone calls and texts, allowed me to see my dress and have two try ons before the fitting, and was so accommodating to my hectic schedule.

The family atmosphere compared to other boutiques I had been to does not compare to Darianna's! They really do treat you like family and make sure that they treat you like the cousin they love having at family functions! I have already recommended my soon to be engaged friends to go see them, and I HIGHLY recommend you do too!!

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 13
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 14
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 15
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 16
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for the kind words! The photos speak for themselves - you pulled glam off to perfection and were such a joy to be around. We wish you and Kyle the absolute best as you begin this new chapter together. Please come back and visit us anytime, Mrs. Farringer :) <3
  • Anna

Anna Lee McLeod 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful and stress free experience!

ReAnn and the staff at Darianna's are absolutely amazing! They made the entire process so easy for me. Once I picked my dress, they popped the champagne and celebrated with me. You can tell they really care about their customers and want them to be happy. I had a great experience with them and 100% recommend paying them a visit if you are in the market for a beautiful wedding dress and wonderful customer service!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Anna Lee thank you so much! We love getting to know our brides and grooms and consider everyone an extension of our family. Such a big day for you that we played a part in - it is so special. Congratulations and a lifetime of joy as you start this new chapter. Xxoo
  • Trisha

Trisha Urso 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Great to work with

Not only did i love my dress but my groom loved his suit! Thank you for making it easy and perfect for both of us!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Found the Dress of My Dreams Here and LOVED Working With Everybody!

This was the first place I went to look for my wedding dress and I found the one! Wendy helped me get a sense of the styles I liked by putting me in different types of dresses. I also was able to pick some out and so did the people I brought with me. Once I found some I liked, Wendy was able to narrow it down to similar dresses. She also offered options that could be done to alter the dress, like adding or removing straps, changing the neckline etc. I found a dress by Casablanca here and they were able to order it in a custom length which saved money on alterations. The dress also came in petite or regular sizes! The dress was delivered on time and I also went by their recommendation for a seamstress to perform any other alterations and she was amazing. Throughout the whole process with Darianna Bridal I was so pleased with everyone and all of their help.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Great Tux Experience!

I didn't find my dress here, but I remembered how nice everyone seemed at Dariana's following a disastrous experience at Jos. A. Bank when trying to rent the groom and groomsmen tuxedos. The man who helped us, Nick, was very knowledgeable, professional, and fun, and put my husband-to-be at ease. They also made it very easy for 2 out of town groomsmen to get measured and receive their tuxes. All the men looked sharp on the day of the wedding, just as I had envisioned them. I'm so glad we decided not to go with a large chain.

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 17
    Sent on 12/12/2018

Emily 路 Married on 05/12/2018

I definitely made the right choice in picking this place. The selection was excellent and the owners truly care about everyone that walks through that door. I actually had second thoughts on my dress but thanks to Wendy's suggestions, she made it look magical. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their value and service.

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 18
    Sent on 05/19/2018

Jenna 路 Married on 04/14/2018

I had about 8 people with me for the first time trying on dresses for my wedding. I am so lucky Darianna Bridal did such an amazing job showing me all different dress styles because I was able to find my dress that day! They were extremely helpful, patient, and wonderful with my entire entourage (both young and old). I highly recommend looking here for your dress, they are very easy to communicate with and opened my eyes to a dress I never imagined myself wearing but loved!

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 19
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 20
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Kristen 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Darianna bridal is perfection! I had the absolute best dress shopping experience and found an amazing gown that I cannot wait to wear! Every single consultant joined in on my day and I have never felt more special or beautiful. The staff is very welcoming, professional and determined to help you find exactly what you are looking for. Thank you to everyone at Darianna Bridal!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Amanda 路 Married on 12/02/2017

The team at Darianna are wonderful. I was extremely self-conscious trying on dresses, and they made me feel not only comfortable, but beautiful. My dress was very unique and dramatic, and it fit perfectly in the setting of Disney World where I had my wedding. I hope I have a reason to use Darianna again for a formal event!

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 21
    Sent on 12/20/2017

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! Such a beautiful girl you are and full of joy. NEver lose that! You can come back and visit anytime :) xxoo

Susanne 路 Married on 10/21/2017

If I could give 10 stars, I would. I can't say enough about Franco and Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo. My fianc茅 rented his tux and his son's tux for our wedding and we were treated as if we were giving Darianna Bridal a million dollars worth of business. They roll out the red carpet for EVERYONE - whether you're spending $100 or $5,000. Franco was ALWAYS available, day or night, to answer any questions we had. He helped us pick the perfect tux and made sure the fit was spot on! If I could change one thing about my wedding experience - I would have purchased my bridal gown from Darianna as well but unfortunately I did not. The customer service I received at another bridal shop was sadly worth zero stars!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jaclyn 路 Married on 10/13/2017

Highly recommend this bridal salon. I didn't get my dress here, however they were perfect for my first bridal appointment. Extremely helpful, efficient, and passionate with a beautiful selection of dresses.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Jaclyn - we are grateful that you visited us and gave us the opportunity to serve you. We love what we do and strive to make sure everyone has a special experience in our store, no matter where you buy your dress. Please visit us again for your tuxedos, suits, bridesmaid dresses and mother gowns. We'll take good care of you. Wishing you a wonderful wedding day!

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/16/2017

My fiance Jayson and I got married on Sept 16th, 2017. I picked out my dress at Darianna and had the most amazing experience through them as well as their additional services. My dress is by Kitty Chen and is a beautiful vintage blush style. It complimented the eclectic rose gold theme I was going for. The team at Darianna is beyond friendly and helpful. I was able to return multiple times last minute during my dress debate phase. (Having to try on and settle on a dress within a week or two due to a quick engagement) and I never felt rushed. Even after my purchase, I received a Thank You with roses. The seamstress they suggest going with worked wonders. She completely rebuilt the bust area to fit, even improving the original dress's design. Please visit this shop. It may not seem to be the fanciest of shops, but they give top notch customer service - more so than the nearby 鈥渂outiques鈥.

Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 22
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 23
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 24
    Darianna Bridal & Tuxedo 25
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Darianna's Bridal is a great bridal store. The people who work there are extremely nice and my bridal consultant was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted/didn't want in a dress and showed me choices before we took them into the dressing room to try them on. She also stuck to the budget we had discussed. I got my dress here and I absolutely love it. Everyone at my wedding kept telling me how gorgeous my dress is. We also used Darianna's bridal for the bridesmaids dresses as well as my mom's dress for the wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2017