Daria Ratliff Photography Reviews

Daria Ratliff Photography 6
Daria Ratliff Photography 7

Marci Migura · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing and Fun!

Daria is such a joy to work with! She has FUN with her subjects and makes them feel so comfortable. I will always use her as my photographer. She's got a true talent!!

Oh, Marci

I love you and I love your family. It is such a pleasure to photograph your family and now grandkids ;-) You are absolutely right, I do have fun with my clients and i guess that's the secret to keeping a good session going. Being photographed is actually hard, and every time I have to be the subject, Ir realize that the more comfortable I make the session going, the better images we will have! ;-) Thank you, dear friend, for this kind review!

alana · Married on 11/24/2018

LOVE her! Daria is absolutely amazing in every way

I first noticed Daria because she had this beautiful canvas at a bridal show!! Her photos are amazing quality and she is so artistic and was able to capture the happiness and excitement of my groom and me on our wedding day!!
    She is also a super nice person in general. Photography is her passion and she’s happy to work with you! She’s been so accommodating with my husbands crazy schedule which helped us out so much.
    It’s important to like your photographer because you spend so much time with her on your wedding day!
    Daria really is the best!

Daria Ratliff Photography 8
    Daria Ratliff Photography 15
    Daria Ratliff Photography 16

Victoria Heidaker · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer

Daria is a fantastic photographer! She works so well with the subjects being photographed, her knowledge on poses and scenery are beyond expectation. I have used Daria for three photo sessions in the past year and she has amazed me with the photos each and every time. She is also very accommodating and will travel to many locations and at any time of day. She is truly amazing and has such a wonderful personality!

Vickie,

Ahahaha hey, you're the one with good looking kids, making my life much easier! ;-) You are a sweetheart, thanks for these kind words!
  • Y

Yolanda Burdett · Married on 09/29/2018

Daria Ratliff photography was excellent! She was very professional, has a great personality and the end result ... the pictures came out incredible!

What I liked about Daria is her professionalism. She took her time to explain choices and make sure we had a plan so I wouldn't have to worry about it that day. She handles all personalities well which helps the photos to come out well. Even though it rained that day and we had to make last minute changes she kept me calm assured me we would get great pictures and we did!

Dear Yollanda,

Thank you for your words! You did an amazing job at your daughter's wedding, planned everything like a pro! Ashlyn and Phillip could not have asked for a better mother and Ia also had fun chatting with your sister and mother as well. What a great family! Ashlyn and Phillip are immensely blessed and loved for having such kind and strong families, and that's what's most important of all! :-)

Lydia Flores · Married on 05/26/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Daria did such an amazing job with our engagement photos that I HAD to have her for the wedding -- she even traveled to North Texas to do so. She is so fun, easy to work with and provides amazing-quality photos. My husband has always hated taking photos, but even HE loved the experience because of Daria. She is obviously a miracle worker! Our wedding was six months ago and the engagement shoot was a year ago. I seriously STILL think of the phenomenal experience it was all around. Daria is the kind of person that doesn't know a stranger, and her personality is so fun and sweet. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable from the getgo, and you can tell she truly cares about capturing exactly what you want. Not only the photos will stay with you forever, but the memories of knowing and working with will, too. She collaborated greatly with our videographer, hair/makeup artists, the whole shebang! I cannot say enough great things about her and I cannot recommend her enough. ❤️ I'm looking forward to our next photo session! And thanks to Daria, my husband will be up for it!

Lydia and Ted!!!

You guys were the best! Ted was by far one of my favorite guys to photograph because he cracked me up with his expressions and personality. Everything was so nicely prepared and I loved meeting your parents too! Can't wait to see you guys again and yes, let's have more pics done soon!

Ted Flores · Married on 05/26/2018

Honest review from a man

I am a man. I hate taking pictures, doing poses, etc. My wife found Daria and hired her to do our engagement pictures. She made the whole thing painless and easy. I actually walked away in a good mood. My wife also got her to do our wedding pictures. I was happy to see her again. When it is all said and done... she is a fantastic photographer and made me look good too. She is also very easy going. At the wedding she was like part of the family.

Ted!

Wow! I did not see that coming! A review from a man! I am so happy that you took your time to write me a review. You and Lydia were a truly fun couple and being able to make you comfortable and at ease was my true goal for that session. Cause you know, Lydia said "hey, Ted is NOT into taking pictures, so don't mind if he's not in a mood for it"... eheheheh It all worked out fine! The pictures came out beautiful and you were like a pro! ;-)

Thank you for all and I can't wait to see you guys again in a near future!

• Joni

Joni Fichter · Married on 02/24/2018

Excellent Customer Service

Daria is the sweetest, most sincere, thoughtful person ever! She was great to work with!

Joni!

Kylie's wedding was one of my dream weddings to ever photograph. I think that everything about it was beyond any expectations. Her dress, bouquet, the amazing crowd, bridal party, the guys, and oh, the families! And.... the second line and the parade to the hotel was surreal! Loved, loved everything.

And thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed working with y'all and being able to deliver Kylie's images that will be cherished for many years to come!

Gabriela · Married on 01/27/2018

Daria is an amazing photographer and she is always looking for the perfect shot. Everything were perfect. She is extremely responsible and professional. We loved having her photograph our weeding.

Gabi,

I love your wedding! Sorry for taking me so long to reply to your review. Can I take your mom home with me? She was absolutely the most loving, fun and kind lady I ever had the pleasure to be around. Wishing you guys the best marriage ever!

Charles · Married on 01/13/2018

Daria is the greatest. She was so kind to everyone and she knows her profession well. We let Daria guide us on the poses for pictures and WOW they are so beautiful. Daria you are a true Professional and a God sent. Thank you .

Sent on 01/19/2018

Dear Charles and Sandy,
    Thank you for your kind words! I really enjoyed getting to know you and Sandy. Wishing you both a happy life together! :-)

kimberly · Married on 12/16/2017

From the engagement session to our wedding day, Daria was WONDERFUL to work with.
    She always responded promptly to my hundreds of questions, has great prices, and is so fun and laid-back but organized at the same time...not to mention our pictures were beautiful.
    I would highly recommend working with Daria Ratliff for all of your photography needs.

Daria Ratliff Photography 17
    Daria Ratliff Photography 22
    Daria Ratliff Photography 23
    Daria Ratliff Photography 24

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2017

Daria is wonderful because she is easy to work with. She uses your input but she is also very trustworthy when doing things her way as well! She is so kind and warm, she makes the photoshoot fun. Sometimes it can be awkward posing but she makes you feel comfortable and natural. The pictures came out absolutely amazing because she does not over edit the natural beauty of the people and the surroundings. I am so glad I found her to use for my engagement photos and for my wedding day! Thank you for your wonderful talent Daria!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Dear Jenna and Nathan!
    Thank you for you kind words.
    I absolutely loved working with you guys! Can't wait to photograph your wedding and get to see you both walking down the isle. I'll have to hold my tears!
    Warmest regards,

Amy · Married on 09/01/2017

Daria is awesome! I can't compliment her enough. I told Daria I was interested in doing engagement pictures in Bluebonnets. She not only found the perfect spot but she drove an hour out of the way and did not rush the session at all. You can tell she loves what she does and goes above and beyond for her clients.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Dear Amy,
    Thank you for you kind review, I really appreciate it.
    I had so much fun photographing you and Brat and it was my fist time among bluebonnets, believe it or not!

Daniela · Married on 08/27/2017

Daria is an incredible photographer from start to finish. She's gifted with an unique sensibility and with her artistic eyes, she made our moments forever cherished in our session. She was able to identify our personalities and made all that we have dreamed of a session come true. We felt very comfortable with her and completely trusted her judgment in everything. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos. Our love will always be remembered in these images.
    Daniela Pinaud

Sent on 01/16/2018

Daria Ratliff Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Daniela! I was really thrilled to photograph you guys and I know the that both nourish a great love for each other!

Julia · Married on 07/05/2017

Daria is amazing! She completely understands what we want and respects it giving you the best photos one could ever want for the big day. Really recomend her!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Daria Ratliff Photography's reply:

Awe... thank you for you kind review Julia!
    I'm so happy that you had a good experience!

Rebeca · Married on 04/22/2017

I am completely in love with Daria's work. She is incredibly talented and super sweet! I am so glad my husband and I chose her to do our wedding. The pictures really captured our special moment and thanks to her I look great in pretty much all shots!! I intend to use her as our family photographer from now on, excellent service, excellent presentation and professionalism. I am beyond pleased!! thank you, Daria!!!

Rebeca,

Thank you for your kind words. Your wedding was also very sweet and I loved photographing Ryan as you walked down the aisle. You guys are beautiful and congratulations on your baby! Hope to get see you guys soon!

Debora · Married on 12/10/2016

My daughter and I had a great experience being photographed by Daria.
    She goes above and beyond, while totally professional, to make sure we will get the best of her services. She provided us with ideas and from posing us and making us laugh (yes, she's fun too!), to the time we got the final product, the whole processe was pleasing and exciting!
    At the end we had gorgeous and life long memories that will cherish us and the next generations!
    Thank you, Daria! We'll be back!
    Debora

Sent on 03/10/2017

Daria Ratliff Photography's reply:

You daughter is the most adorable girl on earth! I sincerely enjoyed our time together and I hope to see the two again soon!

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2016

Daria is one of the best photographers I've worked with (and I'm a photographer myself)! She's got a great personality, which makes working with her even more enjoyable. She has big ideas and brings them to life. She did a sunset beach session for my husband and me on the Oregon Coast when she was visiting and they're some of my favorite images of us. She's an artist in other mediums and her experience and expertise carries over into her photography talent. Most of all, she makes you feel comfortable and produces beautiful timeless images.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Daria Ratliff Photography's reply:

Awe... I don't get compliments like that from amazing photographers such as you everyday! Thank you, Lauren!
    Can't wait to photograph you guys in a near future!
    Love!

Arlene · Married on 02/28/2015

Daria Ratliff Photography did an amazing job on my nieces wedding. The relationship and trust she builds with her clients in such a short amount of time is like none I've ever seen. She drove to the location an hour away, before the actual wedding, just to check the lighting. The pictures turned out more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Thank you Mrs. Ratliff for your outstanding professionalism. I will definitely be using your services again.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Arlene,

i still want to bring your mom home with me! I could not hold my tears when I saw her expression seeing Amber walking down the isle. She has a big heart, doesn't she? I loved being there with your family on Amber's wedding!
    Thank you for the trust and love!

Mikayla Hemphill · Married on 05/12/2012

She’s absolutely amazing! Her timing and artistic eye are incredible! We have used her for multiple occasssions now. She has done our wedding and then multiple family portraits. Even when you leave a shoot thinking there’s no way you got a good one, she gives you a whole album of wall hangers.

Kayla,

eheheheh You are the sweetest and most kind person ever! Thank you for your review! I love photographing your family and now kids! Love you, guys!