daphne doerr photography Reviews

8 | Bloomfield Hills, MI

8 Reviews for daphne doerr photography

Emily S. · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Hire Daphne!

Daphne was absolutely everything I could have asked for in a wedding photographer! She captured stunningly beautiful photos...all while helping to keep everyone (including me) relaxed and excited throughout the whole day. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for an incredibly skilled photographer with a simply lovely personality and attitude. She also returned all of the proofs/final photos in a timely manner (even early!), which is always appreciated. I would hire Daphne for any of my photography needs in the future.
    Thank you, Daphne!

daphne doerr photography's reply:

Ahh, thanks so much for the kind review Emily! I truly appreciate it! I loved shooting your wedding and capturing all the love surrounding you two! Thank you!

Kimberly B. · Married on 02/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Daphne Doerr Photography is absolutely amazing! I have used Daphne for family photos in the past and when I got married, I was lucky enough to have Daphne capture our special day perfectly with photo's that we will cherish forever! She always goes above and beyond to make everything look perfect!

daphne doerr photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review Kim! I adored your backyard wedding! The two of you made it so easy to capture love in photographs because the two of you were just radiating love!
  • Karly

Karly P. · Married on 11/03/2016

You will not regret choosing Daphne!

You will not be disappointed when you choose Daphne to photograph your wedding or life event! She is kind, flexible, thorough, and fun! She has a beautiful eye for capturing the best photographs. She photographed my wedding and my brother's wedding - both have stunning photos! She continues to be our family photographer - capturing our many life events! I would 1000% recommend her to any couple and family!

daphne doerr photography's reply:

Karly, thank you!! I love that I was able to photograph both your wedding and your brother's wedding! Family means everything to me and I know it does for you as well. I love that I still get to see you guys and photograph your little ones now too! I'm so thankful to be a photographer and to have clients like you and your family!

Josie C. · Married on 06/27/2015

Highly recommend!

Daphne Doerr is the ONLY photographer that I recommend to others. She shot our wedding and the results were breathtaking. Daphne is a talented artist who pays close attention to detail and cares about each and every client. She is truly the best!

Sent on 02/15/2021

daphne doerr photography's reply:

Josie, thank you for the lovely words! It may have rained on your wedding day but you and Jon shone bright through it! What an elegant couple you guys make and such a fun reception!

Malika M. · Married on 12/09/2012

The Absolute Best

We were so so lucky to have found Daphne to photograph our wedding, she has such a beautiful eye, and she blended so seamlessly into our events. Not only is she talented but she's so sincere and we have been lucky enough to have her photograph my wedding, my sister's wedding, and had her shoot family pictures when we both had our first babies. She's amazing and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2021

Megan D. · Married on 09/29/2012

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

The memories Daphne created as our wedding photographer are priceless. She not only brings her expertise as a wedding photograph but also an ease to the entire process. She thought of everything, from coordinating/suggesting locations and group shots, to keeping things fun, so that w could focus on each other and our family and friends. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Meredith · Married on 03/28/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Daphne! Her naturalistic style of shooting was exactly what my husband and I were seeking. I did not want a lot of styled or contrived shots and Daphne was able to deliver exceptional results. She captured such special moments throughout the whole day that are breathtaking to see in photos. I have only received positive feedback from family and friends saying they're the best wedding photos they've ever seen. She worked behind the scenes and never made anyone feel uncomfortable. She also pulled my husband and I out of the venue when the sun was setting so she could capture some great shots with the Detroit skyline. She was incredibly fast getting the pictures back to us as well. Within two weeks she had sent us some initial pictures and turned around all pictures within 3-4 weeks. All in all, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/24/2015