Danny's DJ Services Reviews

1 User photo

Danny's DJ Services 1
  • Sierra

Sierra · Getting married on 02/21/2020

So far, working with Danny has been as pain-free as I could ever expect.

Working with Danny has proved to be easier than I ever imagined. He comes with everything I'm looking for and then some, he's easy to work with, and he offers more flexibility than I was expecting. I have no doubt that my wedding will go off without a hitch as far as entertainment goes.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Danny's DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Sierra for your kind words. I look forward to being your DJ and working with you over the next year to make your wedding a very special day!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/05/2019

Excellent Service!

My experience with Daniel has been great so far! He has been prompt with contracts and helping me figure out a good time frame for when I should start the party! I am super excited for my big day and having a great DJ is a must! Thanks Daniel!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Danny's DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for those kind words. I look forward to working with you as you prepare for your special day and being your DJ on November 5.

Aly & Rob Betz · Married on 09/21/2019

Garden Gate, Sebago 9/21/19

Danny fulfilled every request we made of him through the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Great job!!!

Danny's DJ Services 2
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Adrienne Koenig · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful & flexible wedding DJ!

Dan was a wonderful for our wedding this summer! He did a great job of providing sound for our ceremony way out in a field & worked so well with our acoustic guitar player during it. He was a fantastic DJ for the reception, we were able to choose all of the songs ahead of time and Dan knew when to play what to keep everyone out on the dance floor all night! We had a less traditional wedding, and Dan was very flexible and accommodating with us to make sure the day felt true to our vision. Dan was extremely fast and clear in his communication leading up to the wedding, affordable, and very positive. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing service !

Dan was such an important part of the planning and organizing of our wedding! We had absolutely no idea where to start, but we were able to pick out all of our songs online which was super quick and convenient and made the whole process a lot less-overwhelming! Dan was able to offer us advice on song choices and we chose to have him pick some of our songs as we just couldn't seem to come up with one that fit for certain parts of the ceremony. Dan was extremely patient with us throughout the whole process despite how indecisive we were. Dan's experience, professionalism and extensive knowledge as a DJ made our special day come together seamlessly. He arrived early, was professional, prepared and literally saved the day and came to my rescue with safety pins when the strap to my wedding dress broke 🤭🤣 I absolutely would recommend him to anyone getting married and in need of an experienced DJ who will greatly contribute to the quality of your special day !

Sent on 08/29/2019

Kimberly · Married on 07/08/2019

Great DJ for Beach BBQ

We had a small beach bbq, and Dan was so accommodating! Everything’s we asked he did! Thank you so much for a wonderful day!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Danny's DJ Services's reply:

It was a great pleasure to be your DJ! Congratulations to you and Jordan. Wishing you many years of happiness.
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 06/29/2019

Five stars! Awesome experience!

My husband and I celebrated our wedding a few weeks ago. Danny was a fantastic DJ. He played great music that kept people dancing the whole evening, and listened to our song requests. He was very professional, and was flexible with the planned schedule as the night evolved. Many of our guests told us after the reception that they loved the music and dancing, and we are grateful to Danny for managing that so well!

Danny also went above and beyond to make the day extra special for us. My sister/maid of honor was unable to attend our wedding due to the unexpected early birth of her daughter. Danny (unbeknownst to me) coordinated with my sister so that a recorded version of her maid of honor speech could be played during our reception. Many of our guests said that hearing my sister's speech, despite her being unable to attend, was a really special moment. It meant so much to me and was such a wonderful surprise. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house! Danny also put her speech on a CD so that I could keep and listen to it again in the future. We are so grateful for the work and care Danny put into our reception to make it extra special. We would recommend Danny without hesitation to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Danny's DJ Services's reply:

Alex, Thank you for those kind words. It was such a great pleasure working with you and being your wedding. I am so glad to have been able to surprise you with your sister's speech. I wish the very best for you and Kyle.

Margaret · Married on 05/25/2019

Made our wedding experience perfect!

Dan was wonderful! He was very responsive in terms of music selection and requests. Last minute I realized I didn’t have a microphone for our officiant or soloist for the ceremony and Dan made everything happen. He made everything go smoothly for the reception and kept everything moving on the dance floor! Very happy bride!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Danny's DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Margaret. Congratulations to you and David. It was a great pleasure to be your DJ! I wish you many years of happiness.

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Sunday River Wedding

DJ Danny did an incredible job at our wedding. From our first conversation to the last of the night, Dan was extremely attentive and professional. He was very organized and made sure everything from the ceremony music to the introductions went very smoothly. He went WAY over the top to accommodate a million requests, including coordinating with my MOH. DJ Danny kept us dancing ALL night long!!! We can’t thank you enough for giving us a day/night we will never forget. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Danny's DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a great pleasure working with you and being your DJ! Congratulations to you and Bryce, many years of marriage.

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Dan is the best!!!!

Dan is amazing! I was so stressed and I had no idea how to plan a wedding and I knew I could look to Dan for help. From helping with music selection to figuring out the order of the processional, Dan was always willing to help out. The day went off without a hitch and a lot of that is because of Dan. Thank you for making my special day so wonderful!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Danny's DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Rachel, it was such a great pleasure working with you! Wishing you both a long life together!