Danny Fung Photo Reviews

Danny Fung Photo 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Gordon · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent photographer

Danny Fung is extremely professional , easy to work with and a very talented photographer . The pictures were ready sooner than expected , and were amazing . Great price and super friendly service ! I highly recommend Danny Fung photo .

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • ARETHA

ARETHA LUI · Married on 05/22/2019

Amazing Photographer, Exceptional Quality and Value

Danny is amazing! My husband and I hired him for a 4 hour pre-wedding photo shoot and Danny exceeded all expectations. He was very responsive through email and text and provided helpful tips as we were deciding our location for the shoot. On the day of the shoot, he arrived early to scope out the venue and has an amazing eye for capturing special moments. He is very easy to work with and gives excellent direction during the photo shoot process. Danny's passion for photography is quite endearing as he will unflinchingly walk into the bushes or lay down in dirt to frame the perfect shot. The photos were delivered a week earlier than promised and were edited beautifully. The price and quality of his work are an exceptional value and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Danny Fung Photo 8
    Danny Fung Photo 9
    Danny Fung Photo 10
    Danny Fung Photo 11

Danny Fung Photo's reply:

thank you Aretah for the great review. it means a lot to me .it is my pleasure to work with you guys , you and Daniel are super easy to work with. thank you!!

Alex · Married on 02/15/2019

Danny is the best

Great service and very professional.He showed in time and delivered the service as it was arranged.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Elena Ca. · Married on 02/15/2019

Professional and attentive

An excellent and very professional photographer.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Sandra · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband recommended that we try Danny Fung as our main videographer for our 8/4/2018 wedding at The Leonard’s Palazzo. I was quite impressed with the outcome. I am very happy with the quality of the music video, choice of music and special effects. He was very pleasant to work with, professional and took great care and attention to little details including lighting and background which I appreciate so much. He also took some photos for us after the wedding which I was also impressed. My coworkers were very impressed with the picturesque shots of the sunset behind us and couldn’t believe it was a real shot by a photographer. His price was very reasonable in comparison with what I have shopped around for. Thank you Danny for the creative video and beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Danny Fung Photo 12
  • Shirley

Shirley · Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing Photographer

He is truly the best. He is puntual and on point... He knows his angles and knows how to give direction. My wedding photos are annexing he made sure he captured even the smallest details now thanks to his amazing work we are able to re-live our wedding day. So grateful look no further he is truly amazing.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Danny Fung Photo 18
    Danny Fung Photo 19

Jaime Gallozzi · Married on 06/23/2018

Photographer

Danny did such a great job on our wedding photos.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Karlie Jackson · Married on 03/10/2018

Perfect wedding experience!

I am very glad to have hired Danny for my wedding. Although it was a hectic day, he was extremely positive throughout it all. He is a very friendly and professional person to work with. Not to mention that the photos of my husband and I turned out beautiful. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Murielle · Married on 07/14/2018

4.2
      3.5

Professional and punctual photographer. Delivers beyond what is expected. Very creative with the camera.

Sent on 09/25/2018