Danny Austin Photography Reviews

7 | Birmingham, AL

7 Reviews for Danny Austin Photography

dwight · Married on 02/04/2017

Danny Austin Photography team is a must hire.. The pictures are amazing!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2014

Eagle Eye wad very professional. I a few location changes and Eagle Eye never complained or charged extra to go to the multiple location. I will definitely do business with them again.

Terqundra · Married on 10/11/2014

Danny is the photographer that has the capability to bring all your pictures to life. The shots that he are able to capture are absolutely breathtaking. On top of his creativity he has the patience for over bearing brides like myself! It was a pleasure working with him!

Stacei · Married on 10/04/2014

Eagle Eye and their staff were AMAZING! They took our engagement pictures as well as pictures from my reception. They were friendly, professional, and made sure my special day was nothing less than perfect!

James · Married on 06/28/2014

Eagle Eye was one of my favorite wedding vendors. Whatever I ask for was giving. This vendor was very prompt and on time. From my engagement pictures, engagement party, to my wedding day. They went above and beyond the call. I guess that why the name is eagle eye. Since the wedding they have been recommend to friends and my relatives. They have being my choice photographer for over six events that I myself have given. From my parents 50th Birthday party to my sister's wedding and my Great Great Grandmother 100th Birthday Celebration. I have been using the services of eagle eye since 2009. I highly recommend.

Great excellent service! Very patient and very professional. Eagle Eye made our day extra speical and stress free

Aleshia · Married on 10/18/2014

The photographer was awesome to work with. His personality and professionalism makes you feel at ease on one of the most important and busiest days of your life. I definitely recommend him for your event.