Danner & Soli Vintage & Unique Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

• A. Blake

Autumn · Married on 06/28/2020

Beautiful rentals

I ended up having to change our rentals multiple times because of covid and the weather. Every time the ladies at Danner & Soli were patient and helpful. They have a huge selection and great ideas.

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Robbins · Married on 07/20/2019

Great service, quality rentals

Danner and soli is the wedding treasure chest for anyone looking for decor. They have literally anything and everything you could ever want for you wedding rentals!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kensey

Kensey Hopkins · Married on 06/16/2019

Added an amazing touch to our big day

Danner and Soli went above and beyond for us. Delivered and when we weren't happy about things not being set up the owner herself came out and did an outstanding job! We so appreciate all the hard work and little touches of her set up that made out day that much better. It was truly the best touch to our special day!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Penny · Married on 07/22/2017

I worked with Shirleen and her associates for about a year planning my daughters wedding in Salem from Florida..they were always there for me via phone and emails and went above and beyond to assist me. I was impressed with the quality of their rentals; the setup went smoothly the day of the wedding and I am so grateful I found them! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Bethany · Married on 06/03/2017

We had originally planned on getting our benches from a different company in the Portland area that booked the same benches with a different party on the same weekend. I didn't like the alternative option they provided so my dad called around town to see if there were any other options. He was able to get ahold on Danner & Soll Vintage & Unique Rentals on Thursday morning (the wedding was on Saturday) and they were so gracious to work with us last minute! We ended up picking up 16 benches from them along with a great selection of chairs (12), dinner plates, as well as a couple of signs and other decorations later that Thursday morning. They helped us with finding items that we wanted as well as carrying the benches and chairs onto our moving truck. Even after all of the additional stuff we left with, the total price was still half the price it would have been for just the benches from the other vendor.

The only thing I would have changed is that I would have found them sooner and booked all of my rentals through them! They were truly great and have an incredible selection of amazing items.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

Danner and Soli did a great job of delivering and setting up the decorations we rented from them. They have beautiful pieces in their store and are totally worth working with.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Danner & Soli Vintage & Unique Rentals's reply:

Amanda,
    Thank you for the kind words. We love what we do and we love all things wedding decorating so when we have wonderful brides like yourself it makes our world a happy place!
    Thank you again and many happy days to you and the Mr.

Gina · Married on 07/23/2016

The decorations we rented were beautiful! Danner and Soli delivering our decorations to and from the venue helped us relax and enjoy our wedding day.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

Shirleen is awesome! She goes above and beyond for her clients and really helps plan out each bride's vision! I loved working with her and recommend her highly to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Cindi · Married on 10/11/2014

Shirleen and her team made our daughter's wedding dreams come true! The Dannerand Soli inventory provided everything from burlap and lace, to log slices center pieces, to beautiful antique rod iron furnishings to a fire pit for s'mores! Family and friends commented they had never attended a more beautiful wedding! Combining D and Soli and flowers by Distinctive Design (also in Salem) created the exact look were hoping for! Thank you Shirleen for your perfection!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Briana · Married on 08/09/2014

Shirleen is an amazing person- I can't speak highly enough of her. Our wedding was perfect, she was attentive to every detail... Incredible work.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Jude · Married on 07/05/2014

As the Wedding & Events Coordinator at Abiqua Country Estate, I am always more than delighted when I know Shirleen and her crew will be at our weddings. Wonderful and unique! Organized! Great attention to details! Super ideas!

Sent on 05/28/2015

L · Married on 04/12/2014

Shirleen is incredible to work with. Professional and flexible. She has a wide array of quality items to meet anybody's needs!!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Debi · Married on 11/26/2013

Best place to get fresh trendy items/ ideas for weddings. Shirleen is so creative and helpful. Can't wait for our next event. Wouldn't do it without Danner & Soli

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • W

Katie · Married on 10/05/2013

Danner & Soli had so many wonderful things to choose from! I chose a bunch of items, including furniture and decor, and received so many compliments! They were easy to work with and really helpful with listening to my ideas and suggesting pieces I may not have thought of or noticed. I have recommended Danner & Soli to several brides since using them for my own wedding and I will continue to recommend.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Wow, wow, wow! Emily and Shirleen went above and beyond to make our wedding AMAZING. The decor was exactly what we wanted, 'Country Chic'. Emily was our 'day-of' coordinator and she made sure everything was flawless. I handed everything off to her the week of the wedding and she took over. I've heard tons of stories that things will go wrong but I have to say, there wasn't anything that happened that day! If you are looking for someone to be a day of coordinator (or just a full on wedding coordinator) and decor, I HIGHLY recommend Emily and Shirleen with Danner & Soli.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Shirleen and her team were extremely helpful in finding just the decor we needed.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2013

Working with Shirleen was truly a joy. We had a very short period time to get everything done and she was fantastic. She listened, made suggestions, and made magic. She is so creative and imaginative. She loves what she does and wants her brides to have the wedding of their dreams.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Laura · Married on 02/08/2013

Danner & Soli has everything you could possibly need for an event!! I have recommended them to many!
    Laura Miller

Janet · Married on 08/24/2012

Very engaged with the bride. Captures brides vision and implements it!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Mindy · Married on 08/11/2012

Shirleen is the best of the best! She will do anything you want and so much more. She has huge collection of cute items and a creative way to use each and everything she has in stock. She is very friendly, easy to work with and extremely responsive to your needs. I can't say enough about Danner and Soli and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Erika · Married on 08/04/2012

Shirleen was like the fairy godmother of my wedding. We opted to pay the full price for unlimited rentals and having them set up/tear down everything for us. The amount of stress that it took off of our whole family was priceless. I am a very picky person, and Shirleen and her team were so accomodating and worked with me to make sure that things were flawless and completely up to my standards. They went above and beyond in every way, and my wedding was stunning thanks to them. I wil continue to tell everyone I know getting married about her, because she is truly a pleasure to work with, and great at what she does.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2012

I had such a great experience working with Danner & Soli! The amount of rental items they have is just incredible! If you have seen something on Pinterest you love, chances are they have it! Amazing rustic items. My favorite thing we rented was these enormous vases with huge branches in them, as well as theses awesome Half wine barrels. They also have as many mason jars as you can use and so many rustic wood signs.

Linda · Married on 06/02/2012

My daughter's wedding was over-the-top beautiful!! Shirleen's creative ability to design a wedding that fit the bride and groom's interests and personalities is amazing! Thank you, Shirleen!!

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 05/19/2012

I can't say enough good things about Shirleen and her crew! She is all about what YOU want for your wedding... she can do anything you want, and has a ton of rental decor (literally). You can rent item by item, or rent out everything for the day for a flat fee. Her specialty is probably the rustic, vintage look, and she is extremely creative and flexible. She worked way too hard for what we paid her (honestly this woman needs to charge more), and we had comment after comment about how our wedding was very beautiful and detailed... we owe that all to Shirleen! She will definitely exceed your expectations, and you will most likely want to become best friends with her :). Oh!... she also has pictures of many of the wedding she's done if you don't believe me...

Sent on 07/29/2012

Darcy · Married on 07/17/2010

I cannot say enough positive things about Shirleen or the work she does! She made planning and decorating my wedding fun and stress-free. I loved her ideas and I was very impressed with the outcome. She is very easy to work with, responsive, and friendly. I liked her so much I've stayed in contact with her since my wedding 3 years ago! I would highly recommend her to anyone.