Danielson Flowers Reviews

94 | Shrewsbury, MA

94 Reviews for Danielson Flowers

94 Danielson Flowers Reviews

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2018

Danielson did an absolutely amazing job! Going in I knew very little about flowers, all I knew were the colors I wanted and that my budget was not very big. Brittany did a fantastic job helping me make choices for the arrangements and did it all within my budget. I cannot recommend Danielson enough, they were wonderful to work with and if you choose them, you will be blown away.

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Just and her team did an amazing job with our flowers. They were everything we dreamed of and more! They were accommodating to special requests and flexible. Everyone LOVED the flowers! Thank you Danielson!

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Loved all of the flowers for my wedding!! Excellent bouquets and center pieces!

Danielson Flowers 1
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

I can't say enough good things about Danielson Flowers! We worked with Brittany and she was great from start to finish. We chose to only do bouquets and boutonnieres and we were never treated like our order was less important because it was relatively small. On the day of the wedding the flowers were delivered to our venue perfect and on time! Everything was beautiful!

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing Danielson is! The centerpieces they made for my wedding were beyond anything I could have imagined. Our guests were fighting for them at the end of the night! My bouquet was absolutely stunning! Brittany is so easy to work with and is incredibly talented! I would highly recommend working with them!

Lindsey · Married on 06/29/2018

Danielson Flowers was amazing to work with ! I had planned to do my own flowers, seeing what other brides in my area had been quoted. My mom strongly advised against that, and found Danielson. From the moment we met with Debbie, I knew I would be booking Danielson for my wedding! The prices were extremely affordable for the 14 centerpieces I need, the 7 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, and other flowers! When booking with Danielson, expect exceptional service at an affordable price!

Danielson Flowers 2
    Danielson Flowers 3

Ellen · Married on 06/23/2018

Danielson Flowers did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. I gave them very broad instructions (general color scheme and a few favorite flower types) and they created absolutely gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and more. In addition, Danielson was by far the most affordable florist that we spoke to and were happy to accommodate the changes we had to make prior to the wedding. Thank you Danielson!

Danielson Flowers 4
    Danielson Flowers 5
    Danielson Flowers 6

Nikita · Married on 04/27/2018

We loved working with Danielson Flowers for our wedding! Brittany was so competent and receptive from the very beginning, she listened closely to all of our ideas and really made them come to life! Seeing the centerpieces on our wedding day was such a delight. Additionally, we had rented rather than bought outright some of the taller flower holders, and Danielson was really flexible on return dates so that we didn't have to rush back to the store immediately after our wedding. I will absolutely be using them for all my floral needs and recommending them to all my friends!

Amita · Married on 04/27/2018

Danielson Flowers provided beautiful arrangements for our daughter's wedding reception at the State Room, April 2018. Brittany was a pleasure to work with and incorporated all our requests in the final collection.
    Amita

Colleen · Married on 12/02/2017

Judy was flexible and attentive to exactly what we wanted! We added in hair pieces at the last minute and she was more than accommodating! Flowers were beautiful and vibrant ! Highly recommend

Danielson Flowers 7
    Danielson Flowers 8
    Danielson Flowers 9
    Danielson Flowers 10
    Danielson Flowers 11

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Danielson Flowers was an easy pick for me -- my family had been using them for years for any local flower bouquet deliveries, etc. My mother had the first initial consultation with Deb and was excited to come back to me with a lot of pictures and ideas. We had a second meeting with Deb and I really enjoyed meeting her - she was very friendly and welcoming. She listened to my very rough ideas and came up with great suggestions. Between our meeting and the wedding, she emailed me a few times to ask questions and confirm things, which I appreciated. Her responses were always prompt. She even made sure to walk me through the backup plan in case there was a frost and some of the flowers I picked weren't available, which I appreciated (luckily there was no frost!). My mother called her with a late request (she wanted to add a few flowers for the welcome table) and Deb was more than happy to oblige.

Deb dropped off the flowers herself on the wedding day and I was very happy to see her! My flowers came out gorgeous -- I was so thrilled with them. Flowers weren't something that was my number one priority while wedding planning but they ended up being my favorite part about our wedding decor! I could not recommend Deb and Danielson Flowers enough.

Danielson Flowers 12
    Danielson Flowers 13
    Danielson Flowers 14
    Danielson Flowers 15
    Danielson Flowers 16
    Danielson Flowers 17
    Danielson Flowers 18

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2017

I absolutely loved our flowers from Danielson Flowers, and Judy was incredible to work with! From our first meeting, she had so many creative ideas, and I loved that our bouquets had some unique, textural elements that other florists didn’t seem interested in incorporating. She listened patiently to every concern I had, and when the day came and our flowers were delivered, they were even better than I could have possibly imagined! I would recommend them to anyone!

Chantal · Married on 09/23/2017

I worked with Deb for our September wedding flowers. In one word, she was INCREDIBLE. I was a very indecisive bride and met with Deb several times throughout the planning process. Flowers were very important to me because my dad is a gardener and I wanted him to be happy with the flowers too. Each time we met with Deb, she listened to me and was so understanding. She made beautiful suggestions and definitely understood the look I was going for, despite my indecisiveness. On the day of the wedding, I was anxiously awaiting seeing our flowers and was SO thrilled with them when Deb came to deliver them. They were stunning - the colors, the flowers, the design. I was so pleased and they turned out exactly how I had envisioned!! And my dad loved them too ;) The flowers will forever be one of my favorite parts of our wedding day and I cannot thank Deb enough for making my vision come to life!!

Jeralyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Brittany was incredible to work with. She took my vision and brought it to life. Highly recommend.

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Danielson Flowers was fantastic. We worked with Brittany and she was so patient, kind, and helpful throughout every step of the process. After our initial planning meeting, I knew she was someone I could trust. Day of the wedding she delivered flowers for the wedding party, as well as decorated our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception spaces.The whole experience was so seamless I didn't have to lift a finger! Brittany was incredibly flexible and creative -- she designed stunning centerpieces and cake finishes exactly to my described vision. Thank you Brittany and Danielson Flowers team!

Joanne · Married on 06/03/2017

Our flowers were beautiful! They came out exactly how we wanted. I had a great meeting to talk about what I wanted ahead of time. Overall very happy, wouldn't change anything. ---Adam and Joanne

Jenna · Married on 05/06/2017

Judy was absolutely wonderful! She was easy to work with and made sure we had exactly the type of flowers and vision we wanted for our big day! She delivered everything on time to the hotel and venue with a smile. We really appreciate her hard work and Danielson Flowers for making our day look spectacular!

Hannah · Married on 03/25/2017

I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted- but Danielson flowers was able to figure it out and make the perfect arrangements with very little input from me!

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

We were beyond pleased with the flowers from our wedding!! I am, by no means, an expert when it comes to flowers, so I fully put my trust in Judy's hands, and I'm so glad that I did. The final results exceeded all of my expectations. Everyone kept commenting on how each flower was so beautiful and perfectly placed. Everything was reasonably priced -- I would highly recommend Judy and her fabulous team without a doubt.

Jim · Married on 10/15/2016

The team at Danielson's really did a great job in making our flowers. After showing them some ideas of what we wanted out of a Fall wedding, they came back with samples and flower types almost immediately. They did a beautiful bouquet and were even willing to come to our hotel first so that the flowers would show up in the photos we took there of getting ready. Highly recommended!

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

I have received so many compliments on my wedding bouquets! The flowers were absolutely stunning and captured the feeling we were going for perfectly! Judy at Danielson Flowers sat down with us months ago to talk about what we were looking for and within a matter of minutes, pulled together a sample bouquet that was almost exactly what I wanted! We made a few minor changes and then the day of, these exquisite bouquets arrived at the venue. I can’t say enough about how wonderful Judy and the team at Danielson were to work with. I would recommend them to any bride or groom looking for the perfect wedding flowers!

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2016

I would highly recommend Brittany from Danielson’s Flowers for a wedding florist. Brittany did an amazing job with our October Wedding. From our first meeting with Brittany, I knew she was going to be great. Going to the meeting all I knew was that I wanted a simple, elegant theme to go with our rustic wedding. I showed her a few ideas I had from pinterest, she asked me questions about flower preferences, and showed me previous wedding photos to get my opinions. She then went out back and came out with a beautiful bouquet that she made in seconds so I could give an input on the size, shape, etc. I absolutely loved it! She took the time to really get a feel for what I was looking for. I was confident leaving our meeting that she knew exactly what style I was going for and trusted her with our wedding. This was a huge stress relief!
    The day before the wedding we switched from an outdoor to an indoor setting due to the weather. Brittany had everything planned for an outside ceremony, including a large arbor decoration, which she flawlessly altered to be a mantle decoration instead for above the fireplace. She used fairy lights to brighten up the inside arrangements knowing it would be a gloomy day. It added a romantic lighting brightening up the beautiful centerpieces. The wedding planner and staff at our wedding venue were overly impressed. They could not believe how beautiful the inside was decorated, especially with one days notice! I received endless compliments on every part of Brittany’s work. My bouquet was better than I could have ever imagined. The bridesmaid’s bouquets, groomsmen’s boutonnieres, parents and grandparents boutonnieres/ corsages all came out perfect. She tied the theme throughout everything making our professional portraits perfect. I could not be any happier about our choice to work with Brittany for our wedding.

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Marissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Flowers came out absolutely perfect!