DanielPhotoPro Reviews

37 Reviews for DanielPhotoPro

1 User photo

Tanairrica · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Bride to be

We were very nervous during our photo shoot. The photographers were so patient and kind to us. They helped us to relax and take natural looking photos. Daniel & Carmen are professionals who take pride in their work. We’re looking forward to our wedding & can’t wait to take more pictures!

Sent on 07/12/2019

DanielPhotoPro's reply:

Hi Tanairrica and Delante . It was a pleasure to spend time with you and take pictures. It was quite a fun and productive day.
    We are so glad you are happy with your pictures, and we look forward to be taking pictures with you as Bride and Groom .

Mia B. · Married on 06/27/2020

Fun and enjoyable

Amazing photos, 100% recommend

Sent on 07/12/2019

Thank you so much Mia.
    It was a pleasure to work with you.
    I look foreword to take your wedding pictures.
    Engagement session was fun.
    Thank you again for trusting us.

Asia · Married on 05/18/2019

This Husband & wife team is so awesome! They made it very comfortable for my fiancée and I taking pictures. They were fun & energetic even in the cold lol. Just the couple photos I seen so far they are great ?? Thank You all again!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Ashley P. · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect wedding

They were amazing and so easy to work with!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Hi Ashley
    We are so glad we met a great couple like you.
    Wishing you the best. We are glad you are happy with our photography, and thank you for taking time to give as a review.

Erica · Married on 12/16/2017

Did our engagement photos! I have never met a photographer with as much passion and talent! They have wonderful personalitys that just make you feel so relaxed. We had an amazing time doing the shoot and LOVE their work! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Julianne · Married on 10/27/2017

Daniel and Carmen were such a pleasure to work with! For our engagement shoot they were extremely helpful in helping us figure out how to pose without looking like we were posing. They both have a great sense of humor which made them relatable, and they were quite fun to be around. They were always very easy to get ahold of, and responded very fast through facebook messages. Best of all the turn around time to get our pictures was very fast-I believe well within 2 weeks.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Daniel and Carmen are fantastic! They are very personable and so nice. They really have a passion for what they do and you can tell that every picture is unique.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

It was our pleasure to have Daniel and Carmen capture our wedding day. They captured every moment of our special day. They are a great creative fun couple, also open to suggestions. They have a deep passion for what they do. Making sure their clients are satisfied. They took beautiful pictures.
    The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look at them feeling laughter and tears. Daniel and Carmen are truly talented and captured everything and we will treasure these forever. They also gifted us a unexpected truly appreciated wedding gift, that will also we cherished forever.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Jhon · Married on 09/16/2017

By far the best photographer team around. They were awesome from day 1. They are very friendly and make you feel so comfortable taking pictures. They are so easy to get along with and come up with the most gorgeous photography. The book they made of our wedding pictures is absolutely stunning and they did everything and went the extra mile. 100% pick them for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding day was absolutely amazing... like a dream come true. I want to thank Daniel for capturing the most beautiful day of my life that was filled with so much eternal love and happiness. He was so dedicated to capturing every detail of that day, and his talents really showed through his work.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Vinka · Married on 09/02/2017

Daniel and Carmen did an amazing job on our engagement pictures ! I couldn't ask for better service then these two . They were very fun to work with and made the whole process very fun and comfortable. The pictures turned out so beautiful:))) the work this couple does is outstanding and the talent is above and beyond! They really go an extra mile for each picture. Thank you so much Daniel and Carmen for the wonderful experience and for our beautiful engagement pictures! :))) -Vinka

Sent on 11/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

They worked so well with us. We are so happy that we picked them to be our photographers. For our engagement session they went above and beyond and picked out a place that made it fun and enjoyable. They are so fun and exciting to work with. They make your picture taking experience relaxed. Also they are so prompt and easy to get a hold of. We were able to see a picture the night of our engagement session and all of them in the next couple days! Pick these photographers you will not regret it!!

Sent on 03/25/2017
  • I

Irina · Married on 04/29/2017

I’ve met them at Michaud Bridal Extravaganza. We scheduled an engagement session with Daniel Photo Pro. I was nervous at the beginning, but once the session started, it went great. After they listen to everything we said, they come up with the “professional eye” and work with us to create wonderful pictures. We are thrilled with the pictures from our engagement session, so...... we hired them for our wedding on April 29, 2017.

Long story short: awesome pictures, great people, best price!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Vanessa · Married on 11/20/2016

We got the engagement pictures in less than 3 days. I did not believe how amazing they turned out. I will give them a 10 out of 10. Thank you so much Daniel.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/06/2016

Daniel and his wife Carmen are beautiful people. They offer flexibility with their packages and a great deal overall. They go above and beyond to ensure great customer service, even including a surprise gift along with the delivery of our final images. They made my rainy wedding day look beautiful! It is clear that they aim to please and we are indeed pleased with the quantity and quality of the images we received from them following my wedding and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a quality photographer.

Thanks again
    Lisa

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sasha · Married on 11/06/2016

Taking pictures with Daniel and his assistant was a very nice experience. We had 1-2 H but we ended up having dinner together in downtown. In few words, we had no stress overall and that was shown in the pictures. It was very easy to talk and trust them. We felt that we were old friends that did not see each other for long time and we needed to catch up on the lost years.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/01/2016

We absolutely loved photograping with Daniel and his wife! We actually won a free engagement session at a drawing and prior to this we already booked our photographer. However after we got our pictures back honestly we probably would've booked them if I hadn't paid for the other photographer in full. His photos were gorgeous, the lighting was fantastic, and he really did an amazing job. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Ahmad · Married on 07/30/2016

I just received my pictures and my wedding album. Spectacular. This is the only word that it will complement Daniel work.
    Our wedding day was extremely busy. In my family we have so many traditions to follow, but looking back I see that Daniel was on top of every single request that we had.
    Thank you Daniel.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Cristina · Married on 07/09/2016

How I would describe my experience with Daniel Photo Pro: simply extraordinary. He defiantly put all the professional effort in our wedding pictures. From the preparation to the details of the wedding.

I want to personal thank Daniel for opening my eyes on a mistake I have done on our timeline. If not for him probably we would not have those beautiful pictures in the park from lack of time.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Barbat · Married on 07/08/2016

Color and black and white.
    I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures! It is amazing how many shots I got from the entire event.
    And I want to add that Daniel did everything that we talked about and went beyond our expectations.
    I liked the way he kept me active in our photo shoot. Showing me some of the pictures that he took to build my confidence that eventually resulted in great shots.
    And he was very popular, making friends with my guests and helping everyone to relax so they felt more natural and not so posed.
    Thank you for this great experience. I never expected the photography part of our wedding to actually be fun.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Marilena · Married on 06/25/2016

n the beginning I was thinking that I didn't need a photographer at my wedding. I planned to have a videographer and I knew all the guests would be taking pictures. I would ask for copies of their photos. I was afraid a photographer would be in the way. Fortunately, my fiancé insisted on a real photographer. Smart decision. We got such beautiful pictures that I was amazed. I especially like the black and white ones. Thank you Daniel for being there for us and for all your patience! I don't know how you got such great photos because you were never in the way.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Bota · Married on 05/28/2016

I always dreamed about my wedding day. But to see it in a wave of pictures blows my mind.
    I love every single pose and shoot that I see. To be very honest I don't remember much of the details. I was dream walking. Good thing that I had my husband on my side and Daniel to capture everything.
    Love my albums, love my pictures and this should say everything about the quality of work and services.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nicholas · event on: 03/06/2016

Daniel is an extremely talented Photographer, particularly when it comes to capturing the subtleties & natural moments. He was extremely professional and easy to work with, and I felt that he really captured my personality and style well in his images. I was very impressed with the coverage of the day, and the beautiful finish to the shots. Thank you very much Daniel!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Lucian · Married on 12/12/2015

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. We cannot rate Daniel any higher; he is extremely professional yet somehow manages to mingle in so well with your guests that he becomes one of them – so discrete! His photos, absolutely perfect and flawless – we got married on very windy, dark day in December, thank god we had picked Daniel to capture the day as the quality and number of special moments captured were outstanding. You will have no regrets if you go with Daniel!

Lucian Vlad , Akron , OH

Sent on 08/02/2016

Maria · Married on 09/26/2015

I know that memories are treasures that have to be captured and keep! And I wanted to have the best pictures ever to captures this unique time of our life. Now, after I saw the pictures, I can honestly state that we have the best wedding pictures ever!. We absolutely love them! And I owe this to DanielPhotoPro. I worked with Daniel for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. Every time Daniel and his assistant went above and beyond our expectations. Daniel and his assistant are extremely talented and have an artistic eye for detail and for “beautiful” and “wow”.
    In addition to his huge talent, Daniel is very professional, timely and accommodating.
    If you want to have gorgeous photography, I recommend DanielPhotoPro.!

Sent on 04/26/2016