Danielle's Makeup Creations Reviews

52 | East Taunton, MA

52 Reviews for Danielle's Makeup Creations

kassandra · Getting married on 12/15/2019

She did amazing work. The wedding was on a hot day and the makeup she did stayed on all day through the running around and sweating she makes you feel stunning!! And she's resonabliy priced

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Danielle is the Best

She was on time, super flexible with our busy schedule and was an absolute joy to work with.

Christina · Married on 06/11/2018

Amazing makeup artist

Danielle was AMAZING! She was so knowledgeable, professional and responsive. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, she did such an amazing job. It was also a bonus that she was able to travel to us the day of and for my makeup trail. Danielle came recommended to me so I will certainly recommend her for everyone else!

corrie · Married on 06/01/2018

I had a great experience with Danielle.She listened to what we wanted and we loved it when she was done. She was very pleasant and professional. I would recommend her to my friends.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Great makeup and is on time! My makeup stayed on all night. Shes also super nice!

Myra · Married on 04/29/2017

Danielle is amazing. In addition to Danielle's make-up services, my party used her mother (Diane) for part of our hair-styling needs, and this was a last minute request. So happy she was able to accommodate.
    Excellent duo. Danielle made my day so much easier...not to mention--made me look and feel the most fabulous I've ever been!

Patricia · Married on 10/22/2016

On your wedding day it is important to have people who can work with your special needs and concerns. Danielle was more than happy to do that for us. We had a morning wedding which meant that we needed to get started with the make up very early. She was so willing and able to come to us early and she had a partner with her to be sure that everyone would get done with plenty of time for hair, getting dressed and pictures. We were so pleased with how beautiful she made us look and how personable she was. I also felt that her prices were very reasonable.

Jamie · Married on 06/30/2016

Finding and utilizing Danielle's makeup creations was the best decision I could have made for my big day. Not only is Danielle's work phenomenal, but she is personable, responsible and accommodating! She makes it an easy-going environment and works magic! I felt like a queen on my wedding day because of her.... I highly recommend her services!

Arianna · Married on 09/06/2015

Danielle did a great job on myself, my mother and bridesmaids! She was very receptive on hearing what we were looking for and what look we did not want to have done. She was great about making sure we were happy with our look. She is also very flexible in meeting for my trial despite the distance. She did a wonderful job!

Gina · Married on 08/15/2015

As mother of the groom I chose Danielle for my make up. She did a wonderful job and I was very pleased with the look she created. She accented my features and made them pop but kept it natural looking as well. As someone who does not wear alot of makeup it was important to me to not have to wear a heavy base makeup and feel uncomfortable. Danielle applied an airbrush makeup that was light and comfortable and stood up to the very hot and humid day of the wedding.

Michelle · Married on 07/25/2015

Danielle was such a pleasure to work with! Very flexible to accommodate my bridal party and there individual needs. Everyone looked their absolute best for my wedding day thanks to Danielle!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Danielle's Makeup Creations's reply:

You're very welcome Michelle, it was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party.

Tracy · Married on 07/11/2015

Daniell is a complete professional. She listened to exactly what I wanted and then when I was up in the air about my hairstyle she found one that really complemented my dress, face, and the event. I would highly recommend Danielle to anyone.

Danielle is experienced in hair and makeup. Very professional I would recommend her to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2015

Danielle is amazing! She answered so many of my questions immediately and made me feel like I was making the best possible decisions for me :) My makeup and hair looked so amazing! She worked harder than I have ever seen any stylist work and with a great personality to go with it! Thank you Danielle for making us all look gorgeous!!!!

Shannon · Married on 06/12/2015

so amazing felt like a princess Danielle and her team did so amazing getting so many of us ready. Makeup felt light and lasted all night long thanks so much!!!

Angela · Married on 05/30/2015

Danielle was amazing, and I would absolutely use her again in the future. Danielle was very prompt in responding to my initial inquiry, and I loved my trial. On the date of my wedding, I changed up some of what I had originally wanted and Danielle was very professional and flexible in making me look my best on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids also got their make-up done from Danielle and loved it. Danielle catered to each individual style, skin type, and wants, and everyone was extremely happy with the results.

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

Danielle and Dianne did a great job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. Everyone lookrd beautiful and we got a lot of compliments. Everything was perfect!

Alicia · Married on 05/09/2015

I was very pleased with my make-up and would highly recommend her cosmetic services. I did not opt to use her hair service for myself as I wasn't thrilled with the updo test I did, and also because my usual stylist made herself available for my big day, but she did do a wonderful job on my bridesmaid's curls.

Rebecca · Married on 03/20/2015

Danielle was great! We all looked awesome! Super easy to work with

Diana · Married on 01/18/2015

Danielle Patch of Danielle's Makeup Creations made a potentially tense day filled with nerves, very enjoyable and entertaining. She did a marvelous job on the bride, as well as on the sister and mother of the bride. We felt we had made a wonderful new friend. The bride, always striking, was more beautiful than ever. I would highly recommend Danielle to anyone for any event in which they need hair and/or makeup done. She also has developed some wonderful products: I look forward to buying them online.

Danielle did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup, as well as the hair and makeup of my mother and maid of honor. Highly professional and responsive, Danielle is also calm and genial -- wonderful attributes during what can be a stressful day. On my wedding day, Danielle unflappably managed not only our hair and makeup but also our nerves. We all looked great!

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2014

Danielle was amazing! She was extremely patient and helpful with suggestions. Danielle was flexible and was able to accommodate on the spot requests.

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2014

Danielle is the best makeup artist!! She did an amazing job on my wedding day! She is so talented and gave everyone exactly what they wanted. Everyone looked stunning!! Loved my makeup so much thank you!! :))

Jillian · Married on 10/04/2014

My experience with Danielle was absolutely fabulous. She came to my house for my trial and helped me line it up before my Bridal Shower. She brought all of her own equipment, arrived on time, and set up efficiently. She did a fantastic job, even with my bridesmaids watching on, and my puppy running around our feet the whole time. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time at the same time as my hair stylist and did a superb job. She did my makeup, as well as my mother's and my mother-in-law's. She also added on last minute fake eyelashes for one or two of my bridesmaids, which was awesome. When I gave some feedback about changes I would like to see from the trial (I had seen, upon reviewing the photos from the Bridal Shower, a few things I wanted changed), she was able to accommodate easily and seamlessly. I would definitely work with her again and would recommend her to anyone!!! Thank you for everything Danielle!