6 Reviews for Danielle Peterson Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
6 Danielle Peterson Photography Reviews

Danielle made our wedding! She created a record of our special day via her talent from behind the camera. She listened to our wishes and helped guide us through our expectations of the event. She also helped coordinate the group shots with such grace and efficiency that it brought a calmness to both my husband and I. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle went above and beyond at our wedding! She is personable and very fun to work with. She has an eye for photography and all of the pictures she has taken of us turned out absolutely gorgeous. I received so many compliments at my wedding about how great and friendly she was. I would recommend Danielle to any & every one. Her work is so beautiful. Thanks for helping to make our day so special Danielle!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Danielle has photographed both of our daughters weddings, eight years apart, she is so talented and has an artful eye and original ideas. We can't recommend her highly enough, she is reasonable in price and very cooperative and easy to work with and her husband is a gem also!!

Profile Picture Roseann, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle was great to work with. She spent the entire day with the couple from start to finish. Awesome pictures for our memory books.

Profile Picture lisa, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle really made our day memorable. She was everything you’d want in a wedding photographer. Being a former photojournalist, she really knew how to capture the best parts of the day while remaining almost invisible. Afterward we were saying things like, “She caught that! Awesome! I didn’t see her.” That was really cool. It’s really important to have great photos from your wedding so you can look bad at the event for years to come, but you don’t want the photographer to be the center of attention. Danielle was very, very good at being inconspicuous and non-intrusive.

We cherish the photographs she made that day and highly recommend her services. She’s great! We don’t make our recommendation lightly and take referrals very seriously. You’ll be doing yourself a big favor by choosing Danielle!

Profile Picture Joe, 9/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle was awesome! She was super patient with my crazy goofy family. She took amazing shots and always looked for great photos. She took a photo of the sun between us that many of our friends has since wanted. I use her for all our pictures now.

Profile Picture Missy, 9/8/07, 1 Review