Danielle Love Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha A. Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful Wedding Photos

I used Danielle for photography for my wedding in May at the Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa, and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. My husband and I are NOT photogenic whatsoever and are extremely camera-shy. However, Danielle and her team made us feel so comfortable that it was a pleasure and a joy taking pictures with them. On top of her lovely personality, Danielle's style and quality of pictures are absolutely stunning. I received hundreds of photos from our wedding day that I just can't stop obsessing over. There are many purchases you make when planning a wedding, but one decision that truly lasts a lifetime are your photos. I couldn't be happier to have all of these memories captured so beautifully that I may cherish them forever !
    Katelyn Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing photos!

Danielle has been such a blessing! She photographed our engagement and wedding pictures and Did an amazing job! She was easy to work with, responded quickly, and is super nice and sweet! Her work speaks for itself, would definitely recommend Danielle!!

Danielle Love Photography's reply:

THANK YOU Katelyn! You guys were equally amazing, such an honor to document your journey!
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve T. Married on 01/11/2020

I would HIGHLY recommend Danielle!

We hired Danielle to do our engagement pictures and they turned out so amazing that we knew we had to have her do our wedding. Danielle is super laid back and great at giving direction during the shoot. She does a really great job of keeping things fun and relaxed which helps to really capture her client's true personalities. Because of this, all of our pictures didn't look awkward or overly staged, but completely natural. She also does a great job of getting candid shots, which are always the best. My favorite wedding photos are the unplanned one's of my husband and I laughing at each other and having fun. Danielle also definitely goes the extra mile to get shots. From getting way up on her tippy toes to get a good angle, to enticing my dogs with treats on wedding day so they would pose for pictures. I also appreciate really that she takes tons and tons of pictures so we had absolutely every detail captured. We're so thankful to have such great pictures to look back on because wedding day felt like such a blur.
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing kind and sooo talented

Danielle is so talented! Her skills blew me away! Not only does her work speak for itself but she is so kind and made sure to get ever picture that she possible could!!!

Devin S. Married on 10/26/2019

Photographer

Amazing, easygoing, great pics
  • Jalyssa
    Jalyssa M. Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding 10/5/19

Danielle did an amazing job for my wedding! She was super patient with me and my whole family during the initial craziness of getting everyone together. After the ceremony I was so eager to get to my guest and party, plus my feet were killing me already, but Danielle made the process effortless and fun. I also got a little teaser of the photos and I can't wait to see the rest of them!!
    Jenn Married on 04/27/2019

So great to work with and gorgeous pictures

Danielle was wonderful to work with... professional, patient, calm and her photos are gorgeous! She really was a dream, and her 2nd Jen was great too. I’d recommend Danielle to anyone for their engagement and wedding photos, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you, Jen!!!
    Emma O. Married on 12/01/2018

Great communication, easy to work with, and the photos are breathtaking!

Danielle is so amazingly talented and made me feel so confident on my wedding day that I would have beautiful photos for a lifetime!
    Dana Married on 11/10/2018

Hired to capture our wedding

Danielle and her team were so professional and flexible with our requests. The pictures are gorgeous! I highly recommend her.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/19/2018

Danielle Love Photography

Danielle was extremely responsive and helpful when it came to any questions or concerns I had regarding her photography services. She was also flexible with time when we had some bad traffic near the wedding. Her work is beautiful and she even took the time to make some of the photos I wanted a little more vibrant as a courtesy! I love my wedding photos. She captured so many sweet moments. It was truly hard to pick a favorite! Danielle is a very kind person and I guarantee if you choose her you will be highly satisfied!

Danielle Love Photography's reply:

Thank you, Katie! You're words are so kind! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your day! Congratulations!
    Kera Married on 03/10/2018
    Danielle was the most important decision we made in regards to preserving our wedding day. I cherish the pictures she provided us and could not have imagined better quality. Her kindness and gentle guidance throughout the day was such a comfort. I could not recommend her more, she will be the difference maker on your big day!
    Shweta Married on 02/10/2018
    Danielle captured photos of my husband and I on our wedding day as well as our wedding reception. I have received SO many compliments on the photos from multiple friends and family members. She is extremely easy going which makes it more comfortable to take pictures. Even if it is your first time having professional photos taken, she will give you the instruction you need. She is passionate about what she does which shows in her incredible work. All the picture we have received are of amazing quality. So glad we chose Danielle for our special day!
    Kaeli Married on 12/02/2017
    Danielle was simply amazing. We knew from the beginning that we would love our photos but I don't think we knew how much. From the minute we got our engagement pictures back I couldn't wait for the wedding. Danielle made the picture taking process easy and painless. Even my husband didn't mind doing it! Our photos are beautiful and everything we could have hoped for. Danielle is now our go to girl for pictures of life events!
    Hillary Married on 11/18/2017
    Danielle provides many affordable options. No matter which you choose, your photos will be beautiful! She is creative and talented. We are extremely happy with the results and recommend her to all of our friends!
    Taylor Married on 11/11/2017
    Danielle did an incredible job. If you’re looking for photos that bring back all the feels and memories from your most special day- this is your girl. I still get goosebumps.

Did I mention BHLDN featured one of our wedding photos on their social media? Yeah, seeing you and your dress as advertisement for your incredible gown by the brand was a pretty surreal, special experience.

I will be asking Danielle to photograph all of our future special moments. Period.
    Kate Married on 04/29/2017
    Danielle is incredible. She shot both our engagement session and our wedding and we are in love with our photos. She was easy to get in touch with, incredibly professional and produced incredible images for our wedding that we'll have forever. Couldn't have asked for a better photographer.
    Laura Married on 12/19/2016
    Danielle was a dream to work with! I am not the most photogenic person and Danielle made every photo look amazing. She is easy to work with.