Danielle Holman Wedding Photography Reviews

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 6
Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 7

Brielle · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Hands down the BEST

Danielle and Kaleo were an amazing photography duo! They made us feel so at ease during our engagement shoot and captured each moment perfectly. The photos turned out to be better than we could have even imagined! Thank you thank you to you both!! We’re so excited to share them with those we love!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 8
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 9

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Brielle, I am touched beyond words by your review. THANK YOU! We love you guys and had so much fun climbing up cathedral rock in Sedona. Happy wedding planning!
  • Christina

Christina Crowley · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful photographer!

We loved working with Danielle! Our wedding pictures came out perfectly and she had such great ideas for pictures. She laughed with us and captured such wonderful moments! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Awww I still love thinking about your beautiful backyard wedding in Sedona. We really loved getting to know you and Alex and documenting your sweet families. Thank you!

Morgan Palmer · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Amazing!!!

My fiancé and I wanted to get engagement pictures done while we were in Arizona for a brief time period and Danielle exceeded our expectations! We live in GA so we really wanted to capture Arizona in our pics and they are better than we ever imagined!! She worked with our schedule to fit us in and we even had to change days/time a few times and she did it with no problem. With us not being familiar with the area she sent us location ideas from previous shoots. We aren’t use to being behind the camera but Danielle made us feel so comfortable and we absolutely loved every single photo she took!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 10
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 11
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 12
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 13
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 14

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Morgan, Thank you so much for all your kind words. Going to both Slide Rock State Park and West Fork trail was so fun! You both are very special sweet souls and I know you will have the best wedding!
  • Megan

Megan Williams · Married on 07/20/2019

Simply amazing!

All I can say is AMAZING! From the moment I met Danielle she made my family and I feel comfortable and at ease. She was able to offer great photo suggestions and helped us have a great time too. Her and her fiancé Kaleo were experts helping get amazing pictures with my sometimes uncooperative teenagers! In the end the passion Danielle exhibits in her work definitely shows and now that I have gotten my photos back I am beyond obsessed. 1000 times thank you to Danielle and Kaleo for capturing our day and giving us beautiful forever memories.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 15

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Megan! wow, thank you! You have such a big heart and we loved getting to know you all. We had such a blast with you two and the kids! Thanks for being so kind and we wish you all the best... Can't wait to see you in Sedona again someday. Cheers!

Jennifer Holman · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Photographs and fun couple!

We love our engagement photos Danielle and Kaleo captured for us! They kept the photo shoot fun and easy! They knew all the great locations and took us to 3 breathtaking sites in Sedona. We are very thankful for the time and energy they put into capturing and editing our photos. We will also be using them for our wedding on Kaua'i!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Yay! I love seeing your photos all over your home and of course, we absolutely loved recently photographing your wedding in HAWAII. You and Billy are perfect together and we were grateful to be a part of your special day!

Shae Gajewski · Married on 04/06/2019

Best photographers capturing magical moments

Most incredible, kind, helpful, knowledgeable, professional, talented and more! Danielle and Kal have captured my amazing day in the most magical way possible. They were able to get to know my husband and I and capture the things that meant the most important to us and more! Their editing skills is phenomenal and their talent impeccable! I WILL be hiring them for any event I can think of to make sure I have their work hanging in my house!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Shae!

Wow, getting to know you and Zeb was such a fabulous experience altogether. Kaleo and I were so honored not only to capture your day but to be welcomed into your lives with open arms and lots of laughter!

Angela · Married on 11/22/2018

Wonderful photographer!

Danielle and Kaleo were wonderful photographers. They gave up part of their Thanksgiving day to photograph our wedding! They were enthusiastic, cheerful, professional, and extremely positive. Danielle had a lot of ideas for great photos that would not have occurred to us. The sneak peek of our photos was amazing - truly wonderful photos. They made us look good :) They really added to the blessing of our special day. cheers, Angela Patterson

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 16

Angela,

I still look back at your photos and LOVE how much personality and joy they captured that day. The bike idea was THE BEST. We loved getting to know you and being there to capture your very sweet intimate elopement!

Natalie Romero · Married on 11/11/2018

Matt and Nattalie Wedding 11/11/18

We had our wedding photographer fall through 4 days before the wedding! Danielle came through like a rock star! It was such a pleasure have her and her husband shoot us. We felt very relaxed and easy to be ourselves. Loved our immediate sneak peak photos the following day! Our photos are priceless we are so lucky to have Danielle shoot our special day. We will treasure these photos forever.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 17
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 18
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 19
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 20
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 21

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Natalie! We loved working with you and it's always a joy following your adventures via Instagram! Let us know when your back in Sedona =)

Maureen and David Miller · Married on 10/03/2018

20 Years and Counting

I don’t know what to say. I am laughing and smiling so much from each and every pose. You truly captured our joy and laughter and our deep, deep love. I guess our 20 years of trials and tribulations and having persevered and proven our love was really the essence of each and every photo you took. I am SO grateful to you for being with us and for sharing your passion for photography. Thank-you so much and please share our gratitude with Kal, as well. It is such a blessing to be with people who are so real and so grounded in their life. We felt blessed to be with you and grateful for your thoughtfulness in purchasing a bottle of bubbly cider to celebrate with us our 20 years of marriage. I can’t wait to see the rest but oh, my goodness, it is going to be hard to pick because they are all so amazing. I told David it was the best anniversary gift ever; better than diamonds or jewels. We will remember and treasure this time together for a lifetime. "

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 22
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 23
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 24
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 25

Mareen,

Wow. This is one of the kindest reviews I've ever received. Thank you for your heartfelt words. I absolutely loved getting to know you guys and had so much fun capturing your love and connection at red rock crossing! You two have been through a lot together and I am so glad you took the time to recognize and celebrate that!
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 06/01/2018

Beautiful photography and wonderful people!

We love Danielle and Kaleo! Their photos are absolutely gorgeous and our elopement in Sedona would not have been the same without this power couple!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 26

Jenni,

We are so grateful that we got to meet you guys! We can't wait to see you again and are so thrilled that you will also be able to capture our wedding via video and celebrate with us this Septemeber. woohoo!

Karlin Keller · Married on 03/09/2018

Flawless elopement photography

We hired Danielle to photograph our wedding. We had a tiny outdoor ceremony at the Four Seasons in Scottsdale with just us and eight close friends and family. We wanted the capture the gathering but didn't want a photographer to intrude on the intimacy of the occasion. We also wanted lifestyle, in the moment photographs, versus lots of posed portraits. Danielle delivered flawlessly.

Her documentary-style photographs were excellent, and I was amazed by how many moments and views he managed to capture perfectly in the course of a brief ceremony. Moreover, she is a delight to work with and we have since hired her several times to photograph our growing family. She and her partner are such a warm and positive presence that they felt like part of the wedding party.

I would recommend Danielle in a heartbeat to anyone wanting beautiful photographs and stress-free experience.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 27
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 28
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 29

Karlin,

It's always a pleasure to capture you, David and now your growing family! I feel so much gratitude towards you guys and love being able to document your lives every year. What a blessing it is to have people like you in my life so I can do what I love!

Jessica Bertagnoli · Married on 09/24/2016

Memories for a lifetime!

I have had the pleasure of knowing Danielle for many many years. She was my wedding photographer and took newborn photos of my 5 day old son. She did an absolutely phenomenal job capturing the two most important events in my life and I will cherish the photos that she captured for my lifetime. She was professional and knew how to create the perfect mood to capture the perfect moment. Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Awww I still love thinking about your wedding and love looking at the newborn photos we took! You have such a beautiful family and have really touched my heart! Love you guys!

Ciera · Married on 08/01/2015

Creative, relaxed, & professional!

Danielle is not only a magical photographer, but she's also an amazing woman. She photographed our wedding and we couldn't have chosen a better person. She is fun, easygoing, and has some serious skills behind the lens! She offered great ideas for poses and captured some precious candids. We love Danielle!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 30

Ciera,

You are such a doll. Your wedding was to this day one of my favorited weddings to capture. Maybe it's because we were on the beach in California or maybe it's because all I felt from everyone there was an abundance of love but either way I am so grateful!

Tricia Greer · Married on 08/01/2015

Outstanding Wedding Photographer

Danielle took photos at 2 of our daughters’ weddings. She has a very keen eye for the perfect shot...one that captures the joy and beauty of the moment! We highly recommend her for anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Danielle Holman Wedding Photography 31

Tricia,

Thank you for your review! Your family is so special to me. Thank you for letting me be a key component in both your daughter's weddings! Your family is nothing but a bundle of love and joy and I am so grateful to be a small part of documenting that love!
  • Colleen

Colleen Cameron · Married on 10/18/2013

Gorgeous wedding photographer

Danielle shot my wedding in Sedona in October 2013. She did a brilliant job. She knew exactly how to capture us in the red rocks of Sedona to achieve a natural, gorgeous look in nature.
    She was such a joy to have around on my wedding day. She was fun, easy to work with and just let us be ya and enjoy our day.

The photography was beyond my expectations and I’ve gone on to make canvases of many of the shots.
    Thanks Danielle!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Danielle Holman Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so lucky to have someone like you in my life! You are so very special to me

Kalyn Howard · Married on 11/24/2012

Exactly what we wanted!

Danielle and Kaleo did my engagement and wedding photos in 2012/2013 and they were fabulous!! High quality photos, of course, and a great value, but what really struck me was their commitment to capturing my moments. They put us at ease (even my husband, who comes from a big, energetic family where good professional photos were a challenge). the formal photos showed our personality, and the candids captured some wonderful moments. We cherish these photos and have them hanging all over our house!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Kayln,

Thank you for being such a support and love during my growing years as a photographer. I appreciate you and John and your family so much and can't wait to see you this Sept when you come to Sedona!