Daniel Rivas Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Esmeralda Married on 10/06/2018
    Daniel did our Engagement wedding shoot. I was very impressed with our photos ,despite
    the high winds that day, he was able to take some really Amazing pictures. I Highly recommend
    Daniel for all your photo needs.

Daniel Rivas Photography's reply:

Thank you Esmeralda. Using your horses was a great idea you had. I'm looking forward to the wedding day.
    Daniel
    Shawna Married on 09/29/2018

Our Wedding photography by Daniel Rivas

Daniel was so wonderful, caring, patient, and very good at what he does. He did an amazing job getting all the pictures of everyone, and never missed a photo opportunity. We are so extremely happy with his photography skills, couldn't have asked for anyone better. Our guests absolutely loved him as well. Thank you Daniel, you are the best!!

Daniel Rivas Photography's reply:

Thank you Shawna. You and Eddie we're a pleasure to work with and you guests were awesome. I'm glad you are happy with the images.
    Daniel
    Michael Married on 10/24/2015
    Daniel is an excellent photographer. During the whole night of wedding ceremony and reception he was very active. He was friendly with all of our family and guests and was very knowledgeable of the facility of where my wife and I had our wedding.
    Tomas Married on 05/23/2015
    I hired Daniel Rivas to be my wedding photographer at my wedding at Ranch Vista Golf Club in Palmdale, CA. I hired Daniel together as a package deal with videographer Lou from Desert Productions, and got a nice discount. Daniel photographed me and my wife for my engagement session at his recommended place – a beautiful park somewhere by Sherman Oaks. I used engagement session pictures to create my wedding invitations. Then Daniel photographed my wedding. He was very familiar with the venue, and all the places he could take nice pictures. Daniel perfectly captured my wedding day memories with his camera. The photo albums that Daniel made for the wedding are very nice.
  • Ruth
    Ruth Married on 10/15/2011
    Daniel was a pleasure to work with. We loved all the photo shots he took, especially out on the Golf Course. We didn't even know he was around at the receoption/dance and that was a good thing because he was never the in your face type of photographer and that made for some great photos. He took great pictures of all my guests and made our day special.

Ruth
  • User1136641 Event on: 03/02/2007
    Had A Great And Professional Time.