DH Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/04/2022

PR Wedding

Daniel at DH Films was amazing! We decided at the last minute that we wanted a videographer for our wedding, and he was so responsive and professional. He worked so well with our photographer on the wedding day. His videos came out wonderfully! Definitely recommend!

DH Films's reply:

Thank you, Steph! Enjoy the videos and thank you for your kind words. Sending a lot of love to you and Robert!
  • Jealeiny
    Jealeiny L. Married on 03/05/2022

Todo excelente supero expectativas

Fueron recomendados por mi wedding planner, ya que su experiencia en cuanto a sus servicios habian sido excelente mas tienen precios accesibles. Y verdaderamente no me arrepiento, porque el servicio que me brindaron, su puntualidad, trato excelente, nos hicieron sentir super comodos y los resultados fueron mas alla de nuestras expectativas. Definitivamente volveria a contratarlos.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Marlena
    Marlena D. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Engagement Session in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico!

Daniel is a must book for Old San Juan! He had excellent ideas on where to take shots around Old San Juan and really helped coach use into taking more romantic shots for this session since we tend to be too posed. We was very flexible and was, in my opinion, an excellent value considering the # of shots with complete access to all photos after the session. We really enjoyed our afternoon shooting with him and cannot be more happy with the quality & diversity of our shots!
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing Videographer!

I hired Daniel last minute when an issue arose with my previous videographer. We could not be more thrilled with how our wedding videos turned out! Hiring Daniel may have was a last minute decision but the service he provided you would have never known because of his professionalism and prompt replies to all of my emails. The videos are truly stunning and we can’t wait to watch them for years to come!

DH Films's reply:

❤️ So happy I worked with such an amazing couple. Sending a lot of hugs. Wishing you two a happy and beautiful life!
    Aurelia V. Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful Photos

Daniel is very profesional and his work was beautiful. He always answered my texts in a timely matter which i appreciated very much. Also i appreciated very much that he didn't take forever to give us our photos (i heard that some photographers take a very long time). I am happy that we chose Daniel to be our photographer

DH Films's reply:

Thank you for having us on your special day! I am very happy that you loved the photos. ¡Un abrazo! ❤️
  • sonia
    Sonia Married on 06/05/2021

Talented and friendly

I am SO late writing this review, but necessary for such a fantastic photographer. I booked Daniel's photo and video package. He remained flexible and patience through the process (COVID bride, 3 different dates)! His communication was quick and clear. Everyone comments on how magical our wedding photos are and I credit him for it. My only regret (not on him) is that I did not make a specific list of shots that I want. Overall, love Daniel! He's not only talented, but a really nice guy!
    Brenton B. Married on 05/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Daniel is simply the best

Look no further! Daniel is simply the best and will surely capture your special moments. Like you, I had researched countless options for photo/video as there is no shortage. But once I connected with Daniel, we felt he really understood our vision and was committed to making it a reality. He took the time to discuss the details, ask questions for clarity and create a plan for capturing our elopement. Given we decided not to include guests, the photos/video were so critical for us in order to share with our loved ones. Daniel brings great energy, a sincere interest and an incredible talent! If you're looking to marry on Vieques, the on island options are limited - don't settle....Daniel is your guy. He made it happen for us in Vieques by traveling from the main island. We are so grateful that we met Daniel. FIVE STARS +++

DH Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinda words! I love you two! Hope you have a wonderful life together. A big hug from me!
  • Yeny
    Yeny A. Married on 03/05/2021

Everything I was looking for

Daniel and Daisy are wonderful!!
    Both are so polite, nice, and work well as a team.

What Daniel captures in his videos is exactly what I was looking for, for my Wedding video. There was no more searching for me when I saw his work. After my husband and I signed our contract I found his Instagram page and started to follow which has me sooo excited for my Wedding Video.

Planning a destination wedding during a Pandemic is hard work but Daniel friendliness shines through his emails.
    Great at communicating. flexible and understanding when it came up to moving our dates due to this pandemic. I feel so lucky he was available for my special day.

His mannerisms and personality made me feel so comfortable and relaxed!!

Thank you Daniel and Daisy for being part of my special day! 🙂

DH Films's reply:

Thank you for having us on your special day!!! :) Really happy to be a part of it. Can't wait for you to see your videos.
  • Candace0312
    Candace Married on 11/17/2020

Perfect photos and videos

Daniel and his coworker made my day extra special! The photos and videos turned out amazing. Daniel is funny, prompt and personable. He had great ideas for photos. I highly recommend him! Thank you for making my day extra special.
    Gabrielle C. Married on 10/25/2020

Beach Anniversary Photoshoot

Daniel was amazing! Very easy to work with and the pictures came out amazing!
  • KritziaMelendez
    Kritzia Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Responsible, friendly, quality work.

I have a great experience with Daniel, he was responsible and we had great community from the start. He was very friendly and made us feel comfortable while filming. He produced quality work that will last a lifetime.

DH Films's reply:

Thank you, Kritzia! A big hug from me!
    You two where amazing to film. Hope you have a wonderful life together.
  • Donna
    Donna M. Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding Videos

Thank you so much! We loved our wedding videos. Its so special that we have something to look back to and relive our special day! We loved them and we would definitely recommend you to anyone.
  • Krisian
    Krisian Married on 12/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful service! Beautiful wedding video with drone shots!

We LOVED Daniel's professionalism, wonderful captures of our magical day, end of December in La Parguera, Puerto Rico, and he adapted so well to 3 different locations. THANK YOU. We almost got rained on, and his team was ready to go the minute the sun popped back out. We are so grateful for the incredible video he edited, the drone shots are SO COOL! We highly recommend working with Daniel and his team. Excellent service!!

• Nilima
    Nilima P. Married on 11/29/2019

Amazing 10/10 engagment pictures

There are no words for how incredible our engagement pictures were. I came across Daniel’s website when searching for a photographer during our trip to San Juan. As soon as I check out the website I fell in love with Daniel’s work and I knew he was the one I wanted to capture our engagement shoot. Before our shoot Daniel was very responsive through email, up until the day of the shoot.

Working with Daniel was such a pleasure, he is such a kind and creative person! This being different from anything we have ever done before, we were definitely very nervous about the pictures but he was so easy to connect with and understood us as a couple and made sure that our photos captured that and they did!

I can not contain how excited we were to get the pictures back to promptly. I want to frame them all. I can not describe just how happy I am with our photos. They are everything we wanted and more! I can most definitely say picking Daniel to do our photos has the been the best decision we have made so far in our wedding planning. Already planning another trip back in the future so we can get more pictures done.
    Thank you so much for everything Daniel. You are amazing at what you do!
  • Idalis
    Idalis Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and beautiful pictures

Very responsive and attentive to our doubts and questions. Our pictures we’re sent to us just a month and a half after our wedding and they were very pretty. Great team.
    Aleschia J. Married on 08/14/2019

Velasquez Wedding

Daniel is a God send and ridiculously talented! He managed to catch all of the fun and chaos of our big day in a vibrant and modern way. In love with both our engagement and wedding photos shot by Daniel! Definitely recommend because he is truly one of the best and his packages are more than fair
  • Charmaine
    Charmaine Married on 05/26/2019

Gifted & Thoughtful Videographer

When looking for a videographer, my husband and I wanted to find someone that we could trust to tell our story. After rigorous instagram hunting, we were drawn to the versatility and style of Daniel's video portfolio. He has an eye for color and tells love stories through a journalistic perspective. He makes his subjects and their stories shine without unnecessary frills.

Before our wedding day, we shared with Daniel our style, some examples, and our hopes for the wedding day. With very minimal direction, he exceeded all expectations!

On the wedding day, Daniel showed up early to film. He and his partner were kind, and brought a positive energy to the day. They went over and beyond their responsibilities as videographers by helping in any way they could. It was wonderful to see their partnership with our other vendors, Festa Coordination and Jose Ruiz Photography. My husband and I heard horror stories of vendors being unwilling to work with one another, so we put a lot of care into who we hired. Daniel and his partner were even better than we hoped, and collaborated effortlessly with others.

Considering all that you get with his services, his responsiveness, and his creativity, there is no better deal! My husband and I are indebted to him and his team. Now, we just need to think of another reason to hire him!
  • Ifeyini
    Ifeyini Married on 04/19/2019

I am so glad I Hired Daniel Hernandez Photo

I am so glad that I found Daniel Hernandez Photo. I received a few quotes for photography/videography and I was drawn to Daniels photos. His photos were clear, concise, elegant, and he knows your angles. He is a visionary and you can tell in his photos that he has studied his craft. I received my photo package and I was floored on how good it looked and I cant wait until I receive the video from my wedding. I highly recommend Daniel Hernandez.
    Candice Married on 03/17/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb, nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!

Daniel captured all our moments and truly revealed our emotions of our celebration! If we could do it all over again he would definitely be our top and only choice! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you helped make our day special because of your passion for what you do!!
    Carola Married on 02/24/2019

The best!!

Daniel had already taken our engagement pictures so when our wedding day came we knew we also wanted him to be part of our day. He is amazing!! Very profesional, with great ideas and responsible. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best pictures and videos. The quality of his work is the best. And omg the video was just PERFECT. When we received it and saw it we cried again. He makes sure you relive that day. Also another thing that we loved was his quick response. We had our pictures and video in less than a month.
  • Ty
    Ty Married on 02/23/2019

Eye for details

Daniel eye for details was spot on!
    Daniel is extremely professional, caring thoughtful and patient. All available to answer our questions. Him and his team sure captured our wedding week perfectly.
    His organization and attention to details
    sure surpassed our expectations.
    Would definitely recommend Daniel and his team. Grateful for help.
    Best Ty &. Patrik
    Michelle Married on 01/20/2019

King of the Island Daniel

If you want the absolute best, look no further. Daniel is the very best. We took our engagement photos in Oct. 2018 and Wedding Jan. 2019. Daniel never cease to amaze. He knew our vision and perfectly depicted it through photography and videography. He is professional and knows the island better than most. He is extremely accommodating and always, ALWAYS responds, no matter how big or small the question. He is simply an amazing person that passion pours from his lens...
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible!

Daniel and his team saved the day after our previous videographer said he couldn’t do our wedding a week before the big day. My coordinator suggested Daniel and I’m so glad she did! Daniel was so responsive, understood my situation and helped us get everything we wanted in our video. He and his team were so kind and the videos came out AMAZING! People have cried watching them, our friends and family who were unable to make it felt like they were there. I have watched these videos over and over again.
    Giovanni Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Cant say enough about Daniel! True professional. My wife and I live in MN and had our destination wedding in San Juan, PR. It was tough for us when thinking about a photographer because we knew we wouldn't meet them till we actually got to Puerto Rico. From the first email we felt at ease due to how quickly and professional Daniel was. But we were concerned about his personality cause my wife and I are very enthusiastic and somewhat specific about things. Once we met Daniel all of our worries were completely gone. He went out of his way to meet us a few days before our wedding and walked us through everything. At the end we were left with the most perfect pictures, videos and photo album. I will recommend him to everyone who goes to Puerto Rico or anyone who lives there. Made our day so incredible and we cant thank you enough!
illustration stars