Daniel Hernández Photo/Video Reviews

33 Reviews for Daniel Hernández Photo/Video

• Donna

Donna Melissa · Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding Videos

Thank you so much! We loved our wedding videos. Its so special that we have something to look back to and relive our special day! We loved them and we would definitely recommend you to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Krisian

Krisian · Married on 12/29/2019

Wonderful service! Beautiful wedding video with drone shots!

We LOVED Daniel's professionalism, wonderful captures of our magical day, end of December in La Parguera, Puerto Rico, and he adapted so well to 3 different locations. THANK YOU. We almost got rained on, and his team was ready to go the minute the sun popped back out. We are so grateful for the incredible video he edited, the drone shots are SO COOL! We highly recommend working with Daniel and his team. Excellent service!!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Nilima

Nilima Patel · Married on 11/29/2019

Amazing 10/10 engagment pictures

There are no words for how incredible our engagement pictures were. I came across Daniel’s website when searching for a photographer during our trip to San Juan. As soon as I check out the website I fell in love with Daniel’s work and I knew he was the one I wanted to capture our engagement shoot. Before our shoot Daniel was very responsive through email, up until the day of the shoot.

Working with Daniel was such a pleasure, he is such a kind and creative person! This being different from anything we have ever done before, we were definitely very nervous about the pictures but he was so easy to connect with and understood us as a couple and made sure that our photos captured that and they did!

I can not contain how excited we were to get the pictures back to promptly. I want to frame them all. I can not describe just how happy I am with our photos. They are everything we wanted and more! I can most definitely say picking Daniel to do our photos has the been the best decision we have made so far in our wedding planning. Already planning another trip back in the future so we can get more pictures done.
    Thank you so much for everything Daniel. You are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Idalis

Idalis · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent service and beautiful pictures

Very responsive and attentive to our doubts and questions. Our pictures we’re sent to us just a month and a half after our wedding and they were very pretty. Great team.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Aleschia Johnson · Married on 08/14/2019

Velasquez Wedding

Daniel is a God send and ridiculously talented! He managed to catch all of the fun and chaos of our big day in a vibrant and modern way. In love with both our engagement and wedding photos shot by Daniel! Definitely recommend because he is truly one of the best and his packages are more than fair

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 05/26/2019

Gifted & Thoughtful Videographer

When looking for a videographer, my husband and I wanted to find someone that we could trust to tell our story. After rigorous instagram hunting, we were drawn to the versatility and style of Daniel's video portfolio. He has an eye for color and tells love stories through a journalistic perspective. He makes his subjects and their stories shine without unnecessary frills.

Before our wedding day, we shared with Daniel our style, some examples, and our hopes for the wedding day. With very minimal direction, he exceeded all expectations!

On the wedding day, Daniel showed up early to film. He and his partner were kind, and brought a positive energy to the day. They went over and beyond their responsibilities as videographers by helping in any way they could. It was wonderful to see their partnership with our other vendors, Festa Coordination and Jose Ruiz Photography. My husband and I heard horror stories of vendors being unwilling to work with one another, so we put a lot of care into who we hired. Daniel and his partner were even better than we hoped, and collaborated effortlessly with others.

Considering all that you get with his services, his responsiveness, and his creativity, there is no better deal! My husband and I are indebted to him and his team. Now, we just need to think of another reason to hire him!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Ifeyini

Ifeyini · Married on 04/19/2019

I am so glad I Hired Daniel Hernandez Photo

I am so glad that I found Daniel Hernandez Photo. I received a few quotes for photography/videography and I was drawn to Daniels photos. His photos were clear, concise, elegant, and he knows your angles. He is a visionary and you can tell in his photos that he has studied his craft. I received my photo package and I was floored on how good it looked and I cant wait until I receive the video from my wedding. I highly recommend Daniel Hernandez.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Candice · Married on 03/17/2019

Superb, nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!

Daniel captured all our moments and truly revealed our emotions of our celebration! If we could do it all over again he would definitely be our top and only choice! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you helped make our day special because of your passion for what you do!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Carola · Married on 02/24/2019

The best!!

Daniel had already taken our engagement pictures so when our wedding day came we knew we also wanted him to be part of our day. He is amazing!! Very profesional, with great ideas and responsible. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best pictures and videos. The quality of his work is the best. And omg the video was just PERFECT. When we received it and saw it we cried again. He makes sure you relive that day. Also another thing that we loved was his quick response. We had our pictures and video in less than a month.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Ty

Ty · Married on 02/23/2019

Eye for details

Daniel eye for details was spot on!
    Daniel is extremely professional, caring thoughtful and patient. All available to answer our questions. Him and his team sure captured our wedding week perfectly.
    His organization and attention to details
    sure surpassed our expectations.
    Would definitely recommend Daniel and his team. Grateful for help.
    Best Ty &. Patrik

Sent on 08/12/2019

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2019

King of the Island Daniel

If you want the absolute best, look no further. Daniel is the very best. We took our engagement photos in Oct. 2018 and Wedding Jan. 2019. Daniel never cease to amaze. He knew our vision and perfectly depicted it through photography and videography. He is professional and knows the island better than most. He is extremely accommodating and always, ALWAYS responds, no matter how big or small the question. He is simply an amazing person that passion pours from his lens...

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible!

Daniel and his team saved the day after our previous videographer said he couldn’t do our wedding a week before the big day. My coordinator suggested Daniel and I’m so glad she did! Daniel was so responsive, understood my situation and helped us get everything we wanted in our video. He and his team were so kind and the videos came out AMAZING! People have cried watching them, our friends and family who were unable to make it felt like they were there. I have watched these videos over and over again.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Giovanni · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Cant say enough about Daniel! True professional. My wife and I live in MN and had our destination wedding in San Juan, PR. It was tough for us when thinking about a photographer because we knew we wouldn't meet them till we actually got to Puerto Rico. From the first email we felt at ease due to how quickly and professional Daniel was. But we were concerned about his personality cause my wife and I are very enthusiastic and somewhat specific about things. Once we met Daniel all of our worries were completely gone. He went out of his way to meet us a few days before our wedding and walked us through everything. At the end we were left with the most perfect pictures, videos and photo album. I will recommend him to everyone who goes to Puerto Rico or anyone who lives there. Made our day so incredible and we cant thank you enough!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jomara · Married on 08/11/2018

Simply the best!

My wedding planner recommended him and I am so happy she did. Daniel did our engagement session and wedding video and photos. Both photo sessions were fun and it was so easy to work with him. He is flexible, professional and talented. The photos and videos are a dream. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Patty · Married on 07/10/2018

Daniel's work surpassed our expectations!

In our experience, one of the most difficult vendors to find was a videographer. We are so happy we found Daniel. Daniel has an extraordinary talent, reflected in his work. His work for our wedding was both unique and beautiful in every way. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Camilla · Married on 05/17/2018

We got married on 5.17.18 and because of Hurricane Maria our 1st option photographer ended up canceling on us and Daniel was a huge angel, met with us a couple of times before signing a contract, answered all of our questions, made us feel safe and secured. He would answer all of or email within minutes and was always on time for everything. Daniel was AMAZING before, during and after the wedding. We ABSOLUTELY LOVED our pictures, our short and long video....everything was just liked we have visioned. I would TOTALLY recommend him if you are looking for a GREAT QUALITY SERVICE! We had our photos and short video within weeks, and our video wishing a few months. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Daniel....

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • dancingwiththekumars

Sonya · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Daniel for our Engagement shoot in San Juan. He accommodated to all of our needs, was very flexible with location/timing, and produced beautiful photos! Our shoot was a very windy day, but he worked so well with everything. He sent us our photos just 2 DAYS later! All of our friends were impressed with both the photos, quality of service, and turnover time. We had a lot of fun and felt comfortable with him & his assistant. We can't wait to use him for our wedding in a few weeks!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Adrianna · Married on 12/23/2017

Daniel and his Team were amazing! Right on schedule, very professional and presentable. Daniel has been very helpful and professional on follow ups for the picture selections of our album. Helping us make our album unique and exactly how we want it. Also, the video was delivered waaay before expected. Overall, I would definitely recommend him for weddings. And I would definitely purchase his services again for any other activity that requires photo or video. :)

Sent on 07/03/2018

Vanessa · Married on 12/06/2017

Tu talento es innato. Creatividad, belleza y elegancia. Gracias por hacer tan bello el video. Muchas bendiciones y sigue cosechando éxitos.

Sent on 02/02/2018

AMINAH · Married on 12/03/2017

Daniel is amazing at what he does, I'm glad I picked him for the job!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Coral · Married on 11/26/2017

Best Videographer there is!

Daniel exceeded our high expectations, everyone loves our wedding video, we watch it at least once a day.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Jelissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Gracias Daniel por tan excelente trabajo. Nuestro video quedó hermoso y tendremos el mejor recuerdo de nuestra boda. 100% recomendado!!

Jelissa& Eduardo

Sent on 02/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

Daniel se portó excelente, con mucho profesionalismo, respondiendo puntual a todo. El vídeo corto nos encantó. Lo recomiendo mucho. Buen precio, buen servicio y buena calidad de vídeos.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

Daniel was my video videographer. He was great. Well dressed. As well as bilingual. Very professional. Responsible enough to Text and email me with details and reminder of the wedding. Without me asking. Has Great humor . Dealing with diffrent personality is not always easy. Yet he managed to make it look as if it was. Definitely would recommend him. Thank you for my beautiful wedding video. Thank, thank you.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Sachi · Married on 04/01/2017

Let me first say this -- Daniel is amazing and I highly recommend him for all your videographer needs!

My wife and I picked Daniel as our videographer after watching countless other trailers and getting various other quotes. Before knowing any quotes, though, my wife played a game with me and had me watch videos from 3 different videographers. The game was fun, and it was abundantly clear to me immediately who I wanted as our videographer. Daniel has a special talent of capturing the deepest emotions of weddings, especially all the fun and happiness at receptions. His editing is artistic and genuine (not to mention quick and professional) and I felt that in every single one of his videos -- including our own. Daniel has an amazing ability to capture the joy and happiness of a wedding. A true pleasure to work with, please please do yourself a favor and use Daniel; you won't regret it!

- Marc & Sachi