Daniel Garcia Reviews

1 User photo

Daniel Garcia 1
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/03/2018

We hired Daniel for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From the moment we started exchanging emails and phone calls he was extremely flexible and easy to work with. The day finally came and Daniel was excellent! We are so happy we decided to go with him because it gave a beautiful touch to our wedding. He was very professional, on time and his performance was outstanding. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

MRB0707 · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful Spanish guitar

Dan and his colleagues are extraordinarily talented musicians. We were looking for a Spanish guitarist for our engagement party in Philadelphia and Dan and his band created a really incredible ambiance for us. Dan also was kind enough to do a few special requests, which made the experience extra fun.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Mr. Garcia was absolutely wonderful!! He has a beautiful sound and really made my ceremony special.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Mark · Married on 06/09/2017

Dan played at my nephew's wedding. It was a hidden surprise planned by myself and the bride. As my nephew has a love for guitar/flamenco, it was arranged that Dan be introduced during dinner at the reception. ( So he was not playing in the background during a cocktail hour as most are). As he sat on a chair, on the dance floor, alone, in front of a gathering of 250 people, the impact was quite impressive, as the place went silent, and all eyes and ears were on Dan. His musical talent is beyond expectation. As so many quests came to me and complimented his playing as spectacular and beautiful. Dan was extremely cooperative in handling my many requests of him. From playing certain music I had requested, to keeping himself hidden from everyone until he was introduced. A great person, a true professional, and a wonderful talent.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Chris · Married on 09/03/2016

Dan is a very talented guitarist that played our wedding cocktail hour last September 2016. His music provided the perfect ambience!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Stefanie · Married on 05/11/2013

Words cannot describe what a welcome addition Dan was to our wedding dinner. I sent an email to him with only a few weeks notice, and he got back to my via phone the same day, and called to confirm on the day of. Pricing was outstanding for the quality of service, and I never felt like I needed to worry about him-he was there, set up, and playing exactly when he was supposed to be. His talent is unmatched, and provided the perfect background music while guests were mingling and throughout dinner. I would highly recommend booking Dan for Spanish guitar for a variety of functions!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Daniel Garcia 2

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Daniel was fantastic! He was prompt and prepared and entertained our wedding guests beautifully during cocktail hour. He's talented and professional and we'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/29/2017