Danforth Diamond Reviews

37 | Midlothian, VA

37 Reviews for Danforth Diamond

Laura · Married on 05/23/2009

I was looking for a recycled gold ring with some engraving or embellishment to match my simple round lab-made diamond solitaire engagement ring.

I ordered two bands for comparison, one with milgrain edging and one with an engraved pattern. I decided to keep the engraved one and returned the milgrained ring, for which I received a refund to my credit card within a week.

After about two weeks, I noticed that the engraving was offset and returned the ring. I received a flawless replacement ring within the week. I was very pleased with the regular email notifications and the professionalism of the customer service representatives I spoke with on the phone, and highly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Robert · event on: 12/25/2013

Danforth Diamond has been wonderful to us. When I want quality jewelry I go nowhere else. Everything I have purchased has exceeded my expectations and they have been easy to work with and always helpful. I have recommended them to friends and family.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Michael · Married on 05/19/2012

Danforth was great I ordered the engagement ring from them and it was so good my fiancé and I ordered our wedding bands from them

Sent on 03/14/2012

Chris · Married on 04/28/2012

Good online store for jewelry!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Bradley · Married on 05/30/2010

Danforth has helped me with three stunning diamond rings, and has been very helpful when I needed an exchange for a different metal, when it was needed. I plan to continue to use Danforth for my jewelry services, and would wholeheartedly recommend them to any prospective buyer.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Andrew · Married on 11/10/2012

This was a very nice site where I learned a lot about the products, was treated very professionally and courteously, and I ended up finding exactly what I was looking for. The staff here was very helpful to me and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed dealing with them very much.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Alexandra · Married on 11/16/2013

3.5

The ring is beautiful. Customer service is very friendly and efficient. Returns are easy and fast.

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • User3643407 · event on: 10/26/2013

3.5

I received my engagement ring in wonderful condition. However, I ordered it with a wedding ring set and did not receive the wedding band initially. One quick phone call and the matter was solved. I received it in the mail within the week. Although this was only a minor setback associated with any large business, it was handled with care and professionalism.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Michael · Married on 06/11/2012

2.0

The only issue I had was I couldn't ship my ring to a different address than the address on my credit card. The rings I purchased were beautiful and a great price.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Shawn · Married on 10/05/2013

4.2

They sell bands and diamonds separately and they can put almost any diamond onto a band. Becareful of the EGS grading, they are a LOT more lax compares to USGS

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • Kara Casey

Kara · Married on 06/06/2009

4.2
      2.0

We chose this vendor because having a socially conscious wedding was very important to us, and they have recycled gold rings. The ordering and shipping was fast and easy. When I got my ring it was a little too big and when I brought it to a jeweler to be sized they told me it was not the size that I had ordered. They are affordable and eco-friendly, but I wish we had gone somewhere local.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Matthew · Married on 09/12/2015

0.4
      0.5

About one month ago, I ordered a wedding ring that my fiance chose online from Danforth Diamond. Here's a rundown of the issues I have encountered with Danforth's services thus far:

1. I never received a receipt. This isn't a major problem since I can access my order number from their online portal, but it's still something that should be fixed.

2. After three weeks (and several days after the expected ship date), I tried calling their customer service number to get an update/tracking number for my order. For 10 minutes, I stayed on the line as it continually rang, then played a message indicating that all agents were busy; then then call ended. I tried again, and it was the same result - ring, recording, hang up.

3. Next, I tried using their online chat tool. After 20 minutes of continually entering messages, someone finally responded. They indicated that the ring was delayed (not indicated elsewhere), and that they would need to give me a call to explain more. I gave them my number and waited. The call never came.

4. The next day, I emailed customer service to explain that I never received a call, and that I would like some idea of when the ring will ship. To their credit, someone responded within a few hours. They explained that the ring would ship Monday (Labor Day), and that I would receive a tracking number then. I also asked for them to send a receipt, and to ensure that they have the right email address for me on file. It is now Tuesday, and I have received neither a tracking number, nor a receipt, nor any confirmation whatsoever that the order has shipped.

Now, I can't speak to the quality of their products, as I have yet to receive my order. That said, I will happily update this review (for the quality scale, at least) once I have received the product. Otherwise, this has been a customer service nightmare.

Sent on 09/08/2015