Danforth Diamond Reviews

37 | Midlothian, VA

37 Reviews for Danforth Diamond

Tim · Married on 05/04/2018

Excellent. Christy was extremely helpful & knowledgeable. They were very accommodating and flexible with my busy schedule & we handled everything online and over the phone. The ring was slightly too big on the initial order, but they resized very quickly and without any additional charges.

Sondra · Married on 08/08/2015

I ordered a platinum engraved band with a beautiful floral design for my wedding band. It is absolutely beautiful and amazing quality. It shipped to me in about a week. I am highly impressed!

Tom · Married on 02/14/2014

Excellent customer service.

Mark · Married on 01/01/2014

Excellent customer service!!! We love the ring!

Bryan · Married on 09/07/2013

Wonderful customer service and really easy to work with. I can't say enough good things about Danforth Diamond and the experience I had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for jewelry, especially engagement rings.

Love my ring! And my husband says they were easy to work with in selecting the stone and emailing back and forth.

• ann2255417

Ann · Married on 08/03/2013

I love my ring from Danforth Diamond. I looked for months before I found Danforth. All the rings I was finding at other places with cheap looking or outrageously expensive. Danforth's ring setting are beautiful and affordable and they are wonderful quality. I love that my ring was made especially for me, in my size, and my choice of metal and not just a ring off a shelf. Their customer service is really great too. They really care.

Their work was very professional and done in a timely manner. We are pleased with the rings and would recommend them to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2013

I search for my wedding band at several different places. Danforth diamonds was definitely the least expensive. When I received it it was in a beautiful wood box and the ring was gorgeous! Thanks so much dansforth diamonds!

Juan · Married on 04/27/2013

Absolutely their costumer service was excellent, and the following and satisfaction of my needs was perfect. I am an Economist and I can say that is hard to get my entire satisfaction since I follow the principles of market comparision and utility maximizer, thus, I can say that I strongly recomend this vendor.

Both my engagement and wedding bands are from Danforth Diamond. They are gorgeous!

Danforth was absolutely amazing and most helpful. They responded to all of my inquiries very quickly. They were very flexible when my fiance damaged her ring.

Rogelio · Married on 04/03/2012

Danforth is an amazing company. The original ring we ordered wasn't up to standard, it barely resembled the photo that helped us make it our choice. After contacting Danforth they were able to meet very short timelines and remake a ring that my fiance was more than happy with.
    Their outstanding customer service came through at a most crucial time. Everything about Danforth is topnotch. Yes, the initial product wasn't up to standard but after communicating with Danforth they resolved the situation and stand by their products.

Andrea · Married on 03/30/2012

Very high quality for the price. My ring was perfect and very unique!

Heath · Married on 12/16/2011

I found them very helpful in resizing and purchasing a ring. The value was much better than any other store I came across and I was able to get the biggest diamond at the best quality for my money. Very happy with their customer service and designs

Kristin · Married on 05/14/2011

I had searched everywhere looking for my ideal ring. Danforth Diamonds was the only place I found exactly what I had been searching for. Thank you.

Casey · Married on 10/09/2010

They were very accomadating with AMAZING prices!

• Shelley

Shelley · Married on 04/24/2010

I got my wedding band from Danforth Diamond and I recommend them most highly! I couldn't find the ring I wanted locally and they had one on their site: a thin band with a dip the front to nestle alongside my engagement ring.

When I received the ring, it was a bit too big, which was disappointing. But when I contacted them, they were so nice about the process of sending it in to be resized (for no additional cost!) that I ended up not minding in the least. I sent it in, they fixed it perfectly and sent it back quickly.

Naamah · Married on 08/02/2009

We got a fantastic engagement ring from them for a reasonable price. Delivery was speedy. We are very pleased, especially because we were able to design our own very unique ring exactly to my tastes (yellow 18K gold, with a 1K diamond surrounded by two sapphires).

Laura · Married on 05/23/2009

I was looking for a recycled gold ring with some engraving or embellishment to match my simple round lab-made diamond solitaire engagement ring.

I ordered two bands for comparison, one with milgrain edging and one with an engraved pattern. I decided to keep the engraved one and returned the milgrained ring, for which I received a refund to my credit card within a week.

After about two weeks, I noticed that the engraving was offset and returned the ring. I received a flawless replacement ring within the week. I was very pleased with the regular email notifications and the professionalism of the customer service representatives I spoke with on the phone, and highly recommend this company.

Bev · event on: 10/16/2012

I made the purchase of a white gold wedding band. It is often hard to discern quality when looking at photos via the internet but the band I bought from Danforth was exactly as pictured. I'm extremely happy with my purchase! Well worth the price.

Ryan · event on: 08/17/2013

Excellent service and a beautiful ring!

• User3644507 · event on: 10/23/2013

I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with Danforth Diamond. Danforth was an incredibly valuable resource, while I was deployed to Iraq, in finding just the right wedding ring for my wife. Danforth will always be my first choice!

Brian · event on: 11/01/2013

I cannot believe how helpful my advisor was. The ring I purchased was beautiful, affordable, and a delight to my wife. Thanks

Tim · event on: 06/01/2013

So impressed with the service! My wife's rings had a couple of small stones fall out of it about eight months after purchase. I sent the rings back to see what they could do. I was expecting a quote for the replacement cost of the stones. I was very pleasantly surprised when they told me they would completely remake the rings and set the diamonds slightly lower to make it more durable. And best of all, at no cost to me! The rings are brand new and beautiful. I would highly recommend based on service alone! Thanks Danforth!