37 Reviews for Danforth Diamond

4.7
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
29 Danforth Diamond Reviews

Excellent. Christy was extremely helpful & knowledgeable. They were very accommodating and flexible with my busy schedule & we handled everything online and over the phone. The ring was slightly too big on the initial order, but they resized very quickly and without any additional charges.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings
0.5

About one month ago, I ordered a wedding ring that my fiance chose online from Danforth Diamond. Here's a rundown of the issues I have encountered with Danforth's services thus far:

1. I never received a receipt. This isn't a major problem since I can access my order number from their online portal, but it's still something that should be fixed.

2. After three weeks (and several days after the expected ship date), I tried calling their customer service number to get an update/tracking number for my order. For 10 minutes, I stayed on the line as it continually rang, then played a message indicating that all agents were busy; then then call ended. I tried again, and it was the same result - ring, recording, hang up.

3. Next, I tried using their online chat tool. After 20 minutes of continually entering messages, someone finally responded. They indicated that the ring was delayed (not indicated elsewhere), and that they would need to give me a call to explain more. I gave them my number and waited. The call never came.

4. The next day, I emailed customer service to explain that I never received a call, and that I would like some idea of when the ring will ship. To their credit, someone responded within a few hours. They explained that the ring would ship Monday (Labor Day), and that I would receive a tracking number then. I also asked for them to send a receipt, and to ensure that they have the right email address for me on file. It is now Tuesday, and I have received neither a tracking number, nor a receipt, nor any confirmation whatsoever that the order has shipped.

Now, I can't speak to the quality of their products, as I have yet to receive my order. That said, I will happily update this review (for the quality scale, at least) once I have received the product. Otherwise, this has been a customer service nightmare.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered a platinum engraved band with a beautiful floral design for my wedding band. It is absolutely beautiful and amazing quality. It shipped to me in about a week. I am highly impressed!

Profile Picture Sondra, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews

Excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Tom, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Excellent customer service!!! We love the ring!

Profile Picture Mark, 1/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The ring is beautiful. Customer service is very friendly and efficient. Returns are easy and fast.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/16/13, 1 Review
4.2

They sell bands and diamonds separately and they can put almost any diamond onto a band. Becareful of the EGS grading, they are a LOT more lax compares to USGS

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Wonderful customer service and really easy to work with. I can't say enough good things about Danforth Diamond and the experience I had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for jewelry, especially engagement rings.

Profile Picture Bryan, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Love my ring! And my husband says they were easy to work with in selecting the stone and emailing back and forth.

Profile Picture User2952911, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I love my ring from Danforth Diamond. I looked for months before I found Danforth. All the rings I was finding at other places with cheap looking or outrageously expensive. Danforth's ring setting are beautiful and affordable and they are wonderful quality. I love that my ring was made especially for me, in my size, and my choice of metal and not just a ring off a shelf. Their customer service is really great too. They really care.

Profile Picture Ann, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Their work was very professional and done in a timely manner. We are pleased with the rings and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User3582683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I search for my wedding band at several different places. Danforth diamonds was definitely the least expensive. When I received it it was in a beautiful wood box and the ring was gorgeous! Thanks so much dansforth diamonds!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Absolutely their costumer service was excellent, and the following and satisfaction of my needs was perfect. I am an Economist and I can say that is hard to get my entire satisfaction since I follow the principles of market comparision and utility maximizer, thus, I can say that I strongly recomend this vendor.

Profile Picture Juan, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

This was a very nice site where I learned a lot about the products, was treated very professionally and courteously, and I ended up finding exactly what I was looking for. The staff here was very helpful to me and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed dealing with them very much.

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Both my engagement and wedding bands are from Danforth Diamond. They are gorgeous!

Profile Picture User1449654, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Danforth was absolutely amazing and most helpful. They responded to all of my inquiries very quickly. They were very flexible when my fiance damaged her ring.

Profile Picture User3233419, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The only issue I had was I couldn't ship my ring to a different address than the address on my credit card. The rings I purchased were beautiful and a great price.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Danforth was great I ordered the engagement ring from them and it was so good my fiancé and I ordered our wedding bands from them

Profile Picture Michael, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Band, Jewelry

Good online store for jewelry!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Danforth is an amazing company. The original ring we ordered wasn't up to standard, it barely resembled the photo that helped us make it our choice. After contacting Danforth they were able to meet very short timelines and remake a ring that my fiance was more than happy with.
Their outstanding customer service came through at a most crucial time. Everything about Danforth is topnotch. Yes, the initial product wasn't up to standard but after communicating with Danforth they resolved the situation and stand by their products.

Profile Picture Rogelio, 4/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Very high quality for the price. My ring was perfect and very unique!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I found them very helpful in resizing and purchasing a ring. The value was much better than any other store I came across and I was able to get the biggest diamond at the best quality for my money. Very happy with their customer service and designs

Profile Picture Heath, 12/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had searched everywhere looking for my ideal ring. Danforth Diamonds was the only place I found exactly what I had been searching for. Thank you.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/14/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

They were very accomadating with AMAZING prices!

Profile Picture User2236417, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Danforth has helped me with three stunning diamond rings, and has been very helpful when I needed an exchange for a different metal, when it was needed. I plan to continue to use Danforth for my jewelry services, and would wholeheartedly recommend them to any prospective buyer.

Profile Picture Bradley, 5/30/10, 1 Review