Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique Reviews

Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 7
  • Deepak

Deepak · Married on 10/27/2018

Floral Vision brought to Life

When we first walked into Dancing Tulip we didn’t have an appointment or an idea of what we wanted. Fortunately for us, Hazel had a few moments to sit down with us, talk with us, and learn about who we were. Together we created plan for a modern, minimalist feel. When it came to the details we worked with Kris who was very accommodating. We had discussed my love of peonies, but based on the season it just wasn’t cost effective. What Kris came up with for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. At the last minute my sneaky husband decided to surprise me with an arch for us to stand under during the ceremony. Kris pulled in all of the flowers from my bouquet. Our centerpieces were also fabulous. We had wanted terrariums filled with flowers and succulents and they came out beautifully. When we walked into our reception I was reminded of Hazel telling us how important the flowers are on your wedding day. She was so right. We loved every moment working with Hazel and Kris. If you are looking for someone who wants to know you and your partner and make sure you’re reflected in the flowers Dancing Tulip is the place to go.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Debbie Depoala · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

We LOVED our flowers! Karen & Hazel did an amazing job of getting to know our style and recommending beautiful combinations of flowers for our centerpieces, bouquets and ceremony. I can't say enough about how much personal attention and care they put into creating the perfect wedding flowers. These are two true professional that will deliver real value you get for your money.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 8

Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie. We are so happy for you and Mike and wish you worlds of happiness ahead. We were honored to be part of your special day.

Maggie · Married on 09/15/2018

I can't say enough about Hazel and her team. She was incredibly responsive and flexible from day one. During our meeting, I could see the creativity churning in her head and she did not disappoint. I essentially told her I trust her to make us gorgeous fall flowers and boy they were gorgeous. Don't hesitate to use her!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 9

Stephanie Rodrigues · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful experience!!

I originally met Hazel at a wedding expo and instantly fell in love with her designs. They were so unique and beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I looked around at other florists but didn't find anything I loved as much and made an appointment with her. She was so accommodating and worked around my schedule for our meet. I brought just a few pictures and ideas and told Hazel what I was looking for. I could instantly tell that I could trust whatever vision she had. The day of my wedding I remember seeing my wedding flowers for the first time and thinking "This is everything I was looking for and more!!" Hazel captured the colors in my bridesmaids dresses and matched the bouquets perfectly to my colors and theme. I was so pleased with her and eye for design. Such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique's reply:

Hi Stephanie - Thank you so much for the kind words. You, too, were a pleasure to work with and we wish you continued happiness!

Angela · Married on 09/23/2017

Hazel completely outdid herself for our wedding! I came in with a photo I found of a bouquet with colors I liked and she took it from there and created a masterpiece.

So many people commented on how beautiful the flowers were and all the centerpieces were taken home by guests who couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.

These flowers were everything I dreamed they’d be and more. Thank you, Hazel!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 10
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 11
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 12
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 13
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 14
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 15

Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Angela! We had such fun working with you, your family and your flowers. Many years of happiness to you all!

Niki · Married on 01/20/2017

Hazel has done multiple events for me but my wedding topped the cake! The flowers were everything I dreamed they could be. Thank you so much

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kristyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Hazel and her staff did such an amazing job bringing my vision to life on our wedding day. She made it a walk in the park. She even made me a private Pinterest board with some suggestions and ideas, worked with my budget, and did everything she could to give me all that I wanted and more. I was so nervous to be planning a wedding from across the country, and never even got to meet Hazel in person until the day of the wedding! Thankfully my husband is from a small town and Hazel knew my mother-in-law very well, so we were all able to work together to make sure everything was perfect and it absolutely was. From the tall and short gold mercury glass vases to the piece of my mother's dress that was wrapped around my bouquet (for my something old) to the pops of color that matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly, Hazel made it all come to life. We did not let any of the flowers go to waste after the wedding. We couldn't, they were way too gorgeous. We sent all of the arrangements home for our family and friends to use as their holiday table center pieces since our wedding was one week before Christmas. It was so awesome to see people's holiday photos with our centerpieces in the background! I still have my bouquet and my husband' bouttineure. Unfortunately they're all dried out, but still beautiful to have as a keepsake.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2016

Hazel is the best!! My husband and I were married on April 8, 2016. Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. Hazel has great skills in designing exactly what you envision for your special day and will work with your budget. Throughout the whole planning she was very helpful whether it was answering questions or accepting any ideas we threw at her. She always got back to us in a timely fashion. We couldnt have asked for a better florist.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2015

Hazel was great. One of the main problems I had when talking with other floral vendors was not being able to scale down my tastes to meet my budget. Hazel did this with ease. She was able to suggest excellent substitutions that were in-season and in-budget. On my wedding day she made sure everything was perfect, she came well prepared with extra flowers, and I felt we were in good hands.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Reiko · Married on 06/27/2015

Hazel was a dream and allowed me to DIY in the way I wanted. Supportive, quick to respond and great value.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Hazel and her staff did a fabulous job dealing with all my ideas and changes and visions. It all turned out just the way I wanted. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/29/2015

My husband and I were recently married in Saugerties and found the Dancing Tulip conveniently located just up the block. Hazel, the shop owner, responded quickly to my inquiry and was very excited about the concept I had in mind for floral color and types. She helped guide me toward what flowers would be in season, look the best and be mist budget friendly! She quickly had a proposal for me and we happily signed a contract with her! I had the opportunity to meet with Hazel prior to our wedding to go over last minute details and she even met me at her shop on a day she is normally not in, which I greatly appreciated. She not only handled our bouquets, ect. But arranged and set our candles on the tables and created a stunning ceremony piece. Such beautiful artistic work, I could not have been happier!! So many people have complimented how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Hazel and the Dancing Tulip for helping to make our special day even more awesome!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Virginia · Married on 10/11/2014

Hazel was such a pleasure to work with, kind and professional. She transformed a barn into a beautiful wedding with her arrangements. The flowers were so fresh that we were still enjoying them in our home more than a week after the wedding. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Virginia! You and Scott deserve all the happiness in the world!

Dancing Tulips met with my husband and I on multiple occasions. We were able to bring in specialty flowers before purchasing to put together our unique and beautiful bouquets! The owner is very flexible and worked around our schedules.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kait · Married on 10/03/2015

She came highly recommended and she did not disappoint. Florals are such an integral piece of the wedding day and she did a beautiful job expressing the vibe and experience we wanted to create for our day, to our guests.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Conor · Married on 09/26/2014

Hazel did an absolutely amazing job for our barn wedding upstate new york. She was a pleasure to deal with, her taste and creativity were exceptional and on the day she was there to help out with all the final touches. My wife and I could not recommend her enough. Everyone at the wedding thought the flowers and arrangements were amazing and beautifully complimented the bride and groom and the wedding venue making it a truly memorable day and occasion.

Sent on 10/18/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

I met Hazel from Dancing Tulip at a Bridal Expo at Diamond Mills Hotel last year. From the moment I spoke with her, her unique charm and knowledge of the industry captured my attention. Not only was Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique convenient to our wedding venue, Hazel was intuitive about what I wanted to accomplish and how to maximize our floral budget without compromising an ounce of quality. She was amazingly flexible with some last minute changes we had to make, having had a groomsman and both of my parents unable to make it to the wedding with only a one week notice. Hazel incorporated the changes flawlessly without an extra expense, even though she was busy with other weddings the same weekend; a true pro. On day of the wedding, she delivered the flowers on time and they were gorgeous, as was the flowers she used for the cake decoration. We couldn't be more pleased with Hazel from Dancing Tulip! Thank you! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Duff.

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 16
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 17
    Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique 18

Tracy · Married on 03/25/2017

We could not be happier with our choice of Dancing Tulip Floral Boutique as our wedding florist! When I visited their table at the Diamond Mills Wedding Expo more than a year ago, I remember looking at the vintagey/chic styled designs at their table and thinking gosh those are beautiful, that's the vibe I want for our wedding! Kristin, Hazel and I hit it off. I had a "garden party" theme in mind, and a bunch of vases, and after spending more time with these ladies I knew that I could give them my vases, props, colors and thoughts and that they would run with it. I never, however, expected the absolute perfection that we received. From decorating escort card shutters, to centerpieces, to a backdrop, to crates at the top of the aisle, and little extras here and there - I have never seen anything so beautiful. It was everything I had been envisioning for a year, times a thousand! Beyond my wildest dreams. It was all so unique, special, and catered to us and what we were looking for. These ladies were spot on. xoxoxo

Sent on 05/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2017

Hazel and Kristen were absolutely fantastic! I wanted to have tropical flowers in my bouquets and centerpieces, as my husband and I most recently went to Hawaii. I wanted to capture our amazing trip there and I couldn't have asked for a better presentation of flowers. They listened to every detail and went above and beyond to meet my expectations. I highly recommend them for any occasion!!

Sent on 03/17/2017