540 Reviews for Dancing DJ Productions

Karaoke (3)
Projector (3)
Video Projection (1)
539 Dancing DJ Productions Reviews

Our wedding reception was amazing! DJ Mitch kept our wishes and timeline in mind while making sure to keep every entertained! Our dance floor was never empty and included a couple dance offs! DJ Mitch absolutely killed it! Thank you so much for everything, we definitely couldn’t have asked for a better party or a DJ!!

Profile Picture Staci, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ Tom for our wedding in August and he was terrific! The planning process was super smooth and he took the time to figure out the feel we were going for, like asking how we felt about participation dances (not good haha) and how vocal we wanted him to be in getting the crowd going (not very much). He incorporated all our feedback the night of the wedding. We had a small wedding and I was worried people wouldn’t dance but our friends and family were out on the dance floor all night long! Would go with DJ Tom again in a second!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

DJ Bryce was AMAZING! He met with us at our venue several months in advance to get a feel for the location, and game plan where he would set up his booth. He also gave us some great ideas that we hadn't thought about. Our wedding ceremony was held at a different location than our reception, and he did a great job bouncing back and forth between the venues to make sure both areas were covered. He was super organized, reviewed our schedule with us prior to the wedding, and made sure that he knew exactly what we wanted from him. He helped produce a great event, and got everyone up on their feet dancing! Overall, Bryce gets a 10/10, and I'd highly recommend him and the Dancing DJ Productions crew!

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will did an amazing job DJing our wedding last weekend! I’m still getting compliments on the music, and I can’t remember the last time I danced so much! I’m not a dancer, either, so that really says a lot.

The planning portal was really convenient to use during the year before our wedding, and it also gave us a lot of freedom to choose songs and playlists that were really about us. When I talked to Will the week before the wedding, he gave suggestions about moving some songs that might not be “dancy” enough for the dance portion of the wedding, which was really helpful since we’ve never had to plan an event that revolves so much around dancing.

Also, the best man mentioned something about Space Jam in his speech and Will played the Space Jam theme to transition to the next speaker. When I asked him if he worked that out with the best man beforehand, he said no and that he just thought it would be cool to throw in there—and it was!

It’s that kind of extra thought and attention that you want from a vendor when you’re planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mitch was amazing at our wedding! So happy!
He found the exact versions of all the cover songs we wanted for our processional, etc,
He working seamlessly with our venue and coordinator, meaning no hassles for us to deal with at all on our wedding day.
And most importantly he read the crowd and kept the dance floor full all night!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I hired DJ Will for our wedding & reception and we couldn't be happier with how it went! DJ Will was helpful and communicative in advance of the wedding. He provides an online form for planning the timeline and song requests (and do-not-play requests) that is easy and intuitive to use. At the event DJ Will was great as an MC and always had the right mix of music to match the mood of the party. Can't recommend DJ Will enough!

Profile Picture David, 9/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I had the greatest time with Dancing DJ Productions!!! From the moment I reached out to them, Will was incredibly helpful and provided super quick responses to all the questions I had...which was so helpful in the midst of all the planning chaos! Will paired us with DJ MARK, who was also nothing short of wonderful. He reached out to us multiple times to make sure we had everything we needed and to make sure all the information he had was correct. The music at the wedding went SO smoothly...we could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you guys so much! :)

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were soo happy to have Sam as our DJ at our daughter's wedding in San Diego! He was the best!
Thanks for a great night.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding 3 weeks ago at the Ocean View Room in Point Loma at the Naval Base. My best friend had DJ will at her wedding and we got to hear him beforehand to see what kind of DJ he was....and needless to say we were on the dance floor her whole wedding. So when it came time for our wedding, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it all was. His database was so easy to navigate so I could put my requests in for my cocktail hour music, dinner portion, and the Must plays and dedications. Music is so important to me, so it was such a relief that DJ Will played exactly what we wanted, in the perfect order, and added in some awesome songs that kept our dance floor full the entire night. His photo booth assistant was amazing as well. I was so impressed with everything! our day of coordinator has worked with Will tons of times, so seeing them work so effortlessly together was awesome. Thanks Will for making our wedding so amazing! We truly appreciate you!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having a quality DJ was worth it!

During the planning stages, they were very responsive, very organized and they gave us a lot good ideas and feedback that ultimately made our wedding feel more inclusive and enjoyable to all our guest. We got lots of compliments from everyone saying that the music was perfect and that the evening felt well paced out.

Tom was DJ and he came early, fully prepared and was very friendly to work with. We thought he had some silly requests, but Tom pulled it off and it made our reception feel unique and special for our wedding.

Throughout the entire process including the day I never spent a day or minute worrying or stressed about what the DJ would or would not do. Thank you Tom and Dancing DJ Productions.

Profile Picture Joel and Michelle, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sam was a wonderful DJ, he did a great job of playing songs from our request list and keeping everyone dancing and having fun.

Profile Picture Joshua, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome experience, from booking through to the event. Super easy planning interface which allowed for us to do some fun, non-traditional things. DJ Mitch was also super accommodating with our non-traditional attendant titles (bridesmen/groomsmaids) and lots of music that were non-traditional selections. Can't recommend him and Dancing DJs enough!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was AMAZING! We first saw him at the Shadowridge open house and were immediately vibing on him. We hit it off with him right away. He asked us what type of music we liked and our only request was that he kept people dancing. We didn't want anyone in their chairs. And Mark delivered way beyond our expectations. The dance floor was always packed! We had a lot of shy people but the music brought everyone to the dance floor! We also got up lighting that made the dance floor and the whole venue pop! Dj Mark had called us in advance to ask what songs we would like and we left it totally up to him. The only songs we chose were the father daughter dance and our first dance. We put all our trust into his judgement and he did not fail us. He even suggested "the shoe game" which we had never heard of. Where the couple sit back to back and answer questions about each other using their shoes. "Who's the better cook? Who is the better kisser? Who is more messy?" It was really fun and entertaining for everyone. We wish we could get married again just to have him back! We're recommending him to EVERYONE! Birthday parties, Graduations, Anniversaries, Quinces, Anything! If you get Dj Mark It'll be a fantastic time!

Photo for Dancing DJ Productions Review - Even Dj Mark was feelin' it!
Photo for Dancing DJ Productions Review - Mom and Company getting down!
Photo for Dancing DJ Productions Review - Can't stop the music!
Photo for Dancing DJ Productions Review - Everyone on the floor!
Photo for Dancing DJ Productions Review - The Shoe Game was So fun!
Profile Picture MeLody , 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

DJ Will was amazing, he exceeded my expectations. I heard every single song request that I put in and loved the songs that he played that were not requested by us. Additionally, he also played music that was requested by our guest. Lastly, DJ Will gets the crowd going at one point our dance floor was completely full. I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Kipzya , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Tom was excellent and I highly recommend their service. The mixes were so good and all the ceremony sound was perfection. As soon as my wife and I thanked everyone for coming and waved everyone on the dance floor, the party was on. Thanks for helping us with our perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great experience with DJ Will. He is super organized. Very professional. He uses an easy to use platform to allow couples to choose the music, run of show, and layout of the event from start to finish. Great energy. Good vibes. Showed up early. Definitely recommend. I will provide my personal cell number for anyone who needs a reference. Super good dude.

Profile Picture Justin, 8/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used Mike as our Rehearsal Gathering DJ and Will the next day for our wedding DJ... both were incredible. They are organized, professional, flexible, easily accessible, respond immediately (no 3-4 day wait times) and truly such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for making our day special and a little easier and less stressful by being so awesome.

Profile Picture Ania, 8/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mike Thomas was AMAZING!! From the first day with our consultation on the phone, he was upbeat, excited, and really took the time to learn about us as a couple in order to prepare to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! We planned our wedding from the opposite coast, and Mike Thomas was always available to answer our questions and concerns, and near the end even worked with us on song selection and timing. His positive and relatable attitude made us so confident in our choice for our wedding music, and so excited for him to be our MC for the night. He was the perfect choice for us, and we are so so happy that our day couldn't have gone any better!

Profile Picture User6519829, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Tom killed it at our wedding! His list was incredibly detailed and organized so we could create themes and ideas for every moment of our reception. We opted for karaoke and he was a wonderful host, striking the perfect balance between singing and the occasional dance hit. He didn't miss a beat!! Working with him and with Will leading up to the big day was always easy and fun! We would highly recommend Dancing DJ and DJ Tom in particular!! We also went with the photo booth which was the best idea! Fun for guests and a nice memento to keep.

Profile Picture Leighton , 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

DJ Mitch was amazing!!! He had the dance floor going all night long! There wasn't a single song that the dance floor was empty, it was literally rocking the whole time! Which is EXACTLY what we told him we wanted when we had our meeting. So I f you're looking for someone professional, who knows what they're doing, and can make your event into a super fun night...DJ MITCH IS YOUR GUY!!!

Profile Picture Abbey, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews

Profile Picture Abbey, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We did our initial planning with Will Chitwood (owner) and then our detailed plans with Mike Thomas (our actual DJ). Both of them were quick to reply and professional. As part of our DJ contract we also added a Pixster photobooth and we were happy with that decision. Up front we were feeling really swamped by all the planning but Mike made things easy for us. He communicated a clear path to success and always made sure to ask a question or to double check with us when our intent was unclear. On the day of, Mike took care of all the logistics and there were no issues. He was exactly where he needed to be, when he needed to be there, and all our music requests played smoothly. As a DJ he brought a lot of good energy to the event and read the crowd appropriately, and as an MC he worked with our coordinator to make sure things moved along as they should. He took a few moments during the evening to speak with us 1-on-1 to wish us well, make sure we were happy with the event, and to remind us to have fun. In short, Mike Thomas was superb. Zero issues, awesome energy, great guy. THANK YOU MIKE! :)

Profile Picture Jared, 8/4/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Dancing DJ Productions for our wedding and it was a great experience. Mitch was professional, thorough, and was an awesome MC. I would recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Dianna, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had our wedding this past weekend and I can't say anything but good things about Dancing DJ. Before our wedding even began, DJ Mitch was already so accommodating and helpful. Mitch was incredibly flexible when we needed help with our violinist for the ceremony, helped us choose songs for the reception, played our particular style for dinner, and was able to read the party so well! Everyone was still out on the dance floor having a blast by the end of the night. Thanks for making our wedding easy and spectacular, Mitch!

Profile Picture Alysa, 7/26/18, 1 Review