Dancing DJ Productions Reviews

Dancing DJ Productions 6
Dancing DJ Productions 7
  • Caryn

caryn massey · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Super fun and stress free

DJ Dancing Productions made our wedding reception so much fun! Everyone said complimented me on the DJ and said that they had a great time. Our DJ was Ukeim and he was so easy to work with and understanding when changes to the schedule happened. If you are getting married in the San Diego area, I highly recommend booking this company for all of your musical needs!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Katie

Katie C · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Perfect music for a perfect day thanks to a 5+ star DJ

Absolutely yes! I would recommend them to a friend. Dancing DJ Productions was the best! They made it easy for me to go in and communicate what songs I wanted, they made me feel at ease about what I was getting the week before the wedding, and they overdelivered. I loved our DJ Mike Officer! He was perfect for our wedding. He sang beautifully so that we could have a chill cocktail hour and then kept our guests dancing all night long at the reception! We could barely say hello to all our guests unless we were dancing along with them. It made the night. I couldn't imagine it any other way. I never had to worry about the music. It was better than I could have imagined. We also had a photo booth and I got all the pictures almost immediately so that I could see how much fun everyone had! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Cody · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Dancing DJ WIll is the BEST!

Will is awesome and would recommend him for a wedding, or any party!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alexander Quan · Getting married on 08/04/2020

DJ Will! Awesome Times!

DJ Will was amazing! a great person and DJ, really helped us out and made the reception great! Turned our dance playlist songs into a non stop party. read the crowd well and is very experienced. very clear communication with him, easy website to set up songs. Straight forward with his contract and was very accommodating to our wishes. Helped keep the reception moving and on schedule. great working with you will! thanks a bunch

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy Butterick · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Delightful DJ

DJ Mitch was delightful from start to finish as we planned our big day. A Facetime call early in the process confirmed he had the vibe we were looking for, and our guests have said since our wedding how great the music was. DJ Mitch was a master of reading the crowd and playing just what was needed to keep the energy going. Highly recommend if you're looking for a laid-back vibe executed with professional precision. Thanks, DJ Mitch!!

:) Alie & Betsy

Sent on 04/20/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2019

Awesome DJ!

Will did a great job and kept the party going even though our wedding was small and intimate! He also made sure to play our requests as well as guest requests!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Brandon West · Married on 09/29/2019

Bryce was awesome!

Bryce was the man! Came and set up nice and early, played all our favorite songs we wanted and mixed in songs that blended perfectly with our feel. Thanks for making our dance party never end!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Dancing DJ Productions 8
    Dancing DJ Productions 9
    Dancing DJ Productions 10
  • Hannah

Hannah Pak · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Ukeim was awesome!

We hired DJ Ukeim for our wedding, and we were totally thrilled with everything! He was prompt, professional, and just super chill. He vibed well with us from the beginning, and his mixes were so fun on the dance floor. A lot of our guests came up to us to rave about his DJ skills and how smooth his transitions were. We loved the entire experience working with Ukeim and Will. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Gabi

Gabi Handley · Married on 09/20/2019

DJ Allen was our perfect fit

We would highly recommend Dancing DJ Productions and specifically DJ Allen for anyone looking for a DJ. We had DJ Allen for our wedding and were extremely happy not only with the communication during the planning portion but also the execution of everything the day of. DJ Allen was thorough in asking the right questions to understand exactly what we wanted for our day. He helped keep the flow of events moving by providing any announcements for guests as needed and was able to keep guests on the dance floor all night long. Dancing DJ Productions also provides an online planning website where you can create a timeline for the entire day as well as put together your playlists. We found this extremely helpful and a definite bonus. We also added on the photobooth package for our wedding. Everything from the planning to execution of that was excellent as well. There are a variety of backdrops to choose from and personalized logos for the bottom of the photostrips. Overall, Dancing DJ Productions and DJ Allen were great to work with and we would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Linda · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Tom was superb and went above and beyond.

DJ Tom was wonderful! He was incredibly responsive, was able to make last minute accommodations for us, and easily changed things at the wedding when we decided to do something different.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Micah

Micah · Married on 09/14/2019

Very personable and engaging

Mark was definitely one of our best decisions for the wedding! He was engaging, friendly, and a personable. I’ve never seen a DJ actually dancing with the crowd! It was amazing! He was able to work very well with all my vendors and was flexible with any last minute timeline adjustments. He was also able to play a lot of our requested songs! Overall great experience!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Brittany Wozniak · Married on 09/13/2019

DJ Mitch was great!

My husband and I were very pleased with DJ Mitch! After one phone conversation we knew Mitch was going to be a great choice. His personality shined through the phone and we felt confident that he would be great for our wedding. He was professional and a pleasure to work with. Mitch was great a reading the room and kept the party going all night long. We would 100% recommend DJ Mitch to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Alba

Alba Violeta Gramer · Married on 09/08/2019

Very professional and great music selection

Will was awesome. With very little details of what we wanted to have for our wedding playlist, he nailed all of them. He’s very professional and friendly too. We had so much with. Thanks Will for making our day more special. 100% recommended
    Alba and Alex

Sent on 09/14/2019

Dani Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome dj

DJ Dylan was terric from start to finish. He took the time to speak with us a couple of times before our big day. He was on time, professional and ready fro us when we arrived to the reception. He definitely watch the vibe of the crowd and played songs to keep the dance floor moving. It was the added bonus when he was on the dance floor himself interacting. Awesome experience!!! I would recommend Dylan to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Szu · Married on 09/01/2019

We Love DJ Will!

We love DJ Will! He was the first vendor we booked and he made the wedding planning process so easy. We clicked immediately at the initial phone call (do the phone call with your DJ to get the feel) and was there every step of the way. He was helpful in finalizing the timeline and did check-ins with us during the wedding to help stay on schedule. And the music was amazing, he played all our favorite songs and all our guests were up and dancing, including our parents. Tip: Get the club lights, it makes the dance floor so much more fun!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Audra Tamulaitis · Married on 08/31/2019

Will is great!

I am so, so grateful to Will for our wedding playlist. Will made great recommendations regarding which songs to play when, and also was great at picking songs within the genres that we selected. A lot of the time, your personality can get swallowed by the wedding traditions, but my wedding felt like MINE due, in large part, to the music being played. If you have off the beaten path taste, Will can make it happen. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WILL.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Jennise and Jake · Married on 08/24/2019

Epic night

DJ Will was top notch! I would definitely choose him if we had another event. So much fun!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Scott Warman · Married on 08/24/2019

Super professional DJ made our day stress free.

We were super happy with our DJ (Mitch). As everyone knows planning a wedding is stressful enough as it is and dealing with all the vendors can be a chore. Mitch was helpful and super organized. We had lots of special requests and he was on the ball all day. I can't say enough great things about him but his professionalism was second to none. I'd highly recommend him for anyone looking for someone to handle their music and make the day as stress free as possible.

Dancing DJ Productions 11
  • Jeff

Jeff Milber · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding DJ services Exceeded expectations!

They were great! Knew how to cater to the mixed age crowd we had at our wedding and were intuitive on their own to make things flow smoothly. I felt the DJ pricing including an additional photo booth were well worth it.

Megan Inez Caddell · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Experience

Working with Dancing DJ Productions was wonderful. They always responded quickly, and really wanted to make sure they customized everything to our liking. We booked DJ Ukeim as well as the photobooth services and both were fantastic.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Alissa · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome experience with these guys!

This was such an easy and awesome company to work with! They were quick to respond when I had questions and their online platform was easy to navigate. We had Mitch DJ our wedding and he did a great job. He was accommodating with our separate ceremony and reception locations, flexible with last minute changes, and had a great song selection. We were supposed to have mariachis for our cocktail hour but when they didn't show up Mitch stepped in and it went off without a hitch. He played great music all night, and the dance floor was always full. I had nothing but a good experience working with these guys!

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2019

Great and Party Starter

Will did such a great job. He kept to everything we discussed and executed it perfectly. We gave him a few songs we liked and he kept to the genre from ceremony to reception. Everyone loved the music! We had such an amazing night!

Sent on 09/02/2019

John Robin Carlsohn · Married on 08/14/2019

Very professional and easy to work with

Dancing Dj Productions and DJ Mitch made sure we had the best wedding day ever, they took care of everything so that my wife and I could relax and focus on our special day.
    DJ Mitch was very professional and detailed, he played great music kept the dancefloor packed all night.
    We are so happy and highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kelsey Dale · Married on 08/03/2019

DJ Dylan is Amazing!

Dancing DJ Productions was great! We used them for our wedding earlier this month and they were so organized right from the beginning. They had an online planning system and were super timely with all communication. Dylan was our DJ for the wedding and he was amazing! He kept everyone dancing the whole night and truly kept the party going. He had a great balance of guest requests and just great music. He was the best and we would use him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic .

Dj BRYCE is the best! We are casual and had a loose time line. He kept everything on track and kept the party rolling for 170 people for almost 6 hours. I can't imagine a better wedding and it's thanks to Bryce! He's the best emc I've ever seen. He asked me questions along the way for guest requests to make sure they were OK. I'm still in awe. Thanks DJ Will for helping me pick the perfect dj. Get the photo booth upgrade. It's worth it especially for your guests. Love you guys (not as much as my HUSBAND... but love to you) it's a month later and I can't get over it. Bride out. BRYCE!!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019