Dancing DJ Productions Reviews

741 | San Diego, CA

741 Reviews for Dancing DJ Productions

• Caryn

caryn massey · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Super fun and stress free

DJ Dancing Productions made our wedding reception so much fun! Everyone said complimented me on the DJ and said that they had a great time. Our DJ was Ukeim and he was so easy to work with and understanding when changes to the schedule happened. If you are getting married in the San Diego area, I highly recommend booking this company for all of your musical needs!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Adam

Adam Munoz · Getting married on 04/09/2021

We HIGHLY recommend Dancing DJ

My wife and I hired Mitch from the Dancing DJ team and he did not disappoint. I'll start from the pre-wedding planning portion. Will communicated very well over the email and was very detailed about everything. He was very good at responding to all our questions and concerns. The website they use to do all the planning on songs and names was very intuitive and easy-to-use. Did not have a hard time planning that portion at all. And now to talk about the actual wedding. Mitch was super thorough about making sure our songs for the wedding were correct. He was also very good about making sure all the names were pronounced correctly. He was very professional and lively at our wedding. Everything that Mitch had to do at the wedding were perfect.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Brent · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Great party

Dylan was fantastic!
    Thank you!
    ..........................................................................................................

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Katie

Katie C · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Perfect music for a perfect day thanks to a 5+ star DJ

Absolutely yes! I would recommend them to a friend. Dancing DJ Productions was the best! They made it easy for me to go in and communicate what songs I wanted, they made me feel at ease about what I was getting the week before the wedding, and they overdelivered. I loved our DJ Mike Officer! He was perfect for our wedding. He sang beautifully so that we could have a chill cocktail hour and then kept our guests dancing all night long at the reception! We could barely say hello to all our guests unless we were dancing along with them. It made the night. I couldn't imagine it any other way. I never had to worry about the music. It was better than I could have imagined. We also had a photo booth and I got all the pictures almost immediately so that I could see how much fun everyone had! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Cody · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Dancing DJ WIll is the BEST!

Will is awesome and would recommend him for a wedding, or any party!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alexander Quan · Getting married on 08/04/2020

DJ Will! Awesome Times!

DJ Will was amazing! a great person and DJ, really helped us out and made the reception great! Turned our dance playlist songs into a non stop party. read the crowd well and is very experienced. very clear communication with him, easy website to set up songs. Straight forward with his contract and was very accommodating to our wishes. Helped keep the reception moving and on schedule. great working with you will! thanks a bunch

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Carr · Getting married on 06/02/2020

Perfect! No complaints

DJ Mitch was exactly what I wanted when I was imagining my wedding DJ. He ran with my requested songs and built a dance playlist that kept us all on the dance floor till the very end. He was not one of those obnoxious DJ's who like to hear his own voice, he just made the announcements and made sure it was a great party.
    The company also had the option a photo booth which is always a huge hit with people and I would recommend anybody getting that as well when they hire a DJ from Dancing DJ Productions.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Danielle Ashley · Married on 01/18/2020

Must Hire!

DJ will was super professional, responsive, and overall did an amazing job. He played all the songs we requested. The transitions were great and everyone was up dancing. Could not of asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Annette

Annette Guerrero · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent... very responsive and eager to help make our day memoriable

Bryce is an outstanding DJ. Our wedding was a blast. Family and friends said that it was the funniest wedding they’ve ever been to. “Every song was a hit song”. Bryce was polite, kind, bilingual, kept our event organized and everything went smoothly. He was understanding about my request to not play any disrespectful music that would take away the elegance from a wedding reception.... but also kept the party going! He definitely has a good eye for when to begin speeches, cut the cake ect.
    Money well spent. Bryce met us in person a few days before the wedding to discuss music we liked. From there, he took initiative and did not disappoint us. Best DJ ive ever met.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Y

Ysabella Sawaya · Married on 01/04/2020

Our Wedding with DJ Mitch was an absolute hit!

Such a pleasure to work with DJ Mitch! He has the experience and he knows how to keep everyone dancing!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Kristen Guarnotta · Married on 12/13/2019

Dj will is the best!

He made our entire night!! We have been so pleased from the moment we booked him and his company to the end of our night. Will is super professional and very personable. We felt confident in his work right when we started communicating. His music database has everything, so we were so excited when we could pick and personalize our day. He added to our perfect wedding day from our romantic ceremony to our reception which consisted of TONS of dancing!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Lindy

Lindy Rush · Married on 12/07/2019

Professional and super easy to work with!

We had the pleasure of having DJ Will for our ceremony and reception last weekend. He actually DJ'ed my sister's wedding 7+ years ago and did such a great job, I knew I wanted to hire him for mine when the time came.

Before the big day, he was communicative via email and phone to make sure we had the opportunity to be as detailed as we wanted. His website is great for helping to pick songs (there were way more songs to pick than I had anticipated!) and he did a wonderful job getting the songs we had found on YouTube.

During the event, he was present, but not obtrusive, and picked great music for cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception (we really just let him do his thing as he is the expert as to what works and what doesn't). I would highly recommend DJ Will for your wedding as his organization and experience made it so easy and stress-free!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Trine

Trine · Married on 12/06/2019

The best experience!

Mitch was a fantastic DJ at our wedding, he was very good at communicating with us and our venue. He was very quick with last minute changes to the timeline and their planning section made it very easy to organize the music we wanted to play during the different parts of the evening. I greatly appreciated him consulting with us when our guests would ask favors (such as asking him if they could sing live or try to force us to dance when we didn’t want to) instead of just letting guests do what they want, which was great for us.

I would definitely recommend Dancing DJ’s to anyone looking for a DJ for a wedding or other event. They were very professional, friendly, and it couldn’t have gone any better.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy Butterick · Married on 12/04/2019

Delightful DJ

DJ Mitch was delightful from start to finish as we planned our big day. A Facetime call early in the process confirmed he had the vibe we were looking for, and our guests have said since our wedding how great the music was. DJ Mitch was a master of reading the crowd and playing just what was needed to keep the energy going. Highly recommend if you're looking for a laid-back vibe executed with professional precision. Thanks, DJ Mitch!!

:) Alie & Betsy

Sent on 04/20/2019

Matthew and Claudia Dressler · Married on 11/24/2019

DJ Bryce - Borrego Springs Wedding Reception

DJ Bryce is amazing! He arrived and set up early, and he played a perfect set for us. The dance floor was always busy, people were constantly dancing. He was flexible when we added a few songs a day before our wedding reception and the up-lighting he provided was awesome too! When guests asked for requests he was kind enough to ask the bride's approval and also added a few songs that went perfectly with the mood of the event.
    I would definitely recommend DJ Bryce for any event! He kept the wedding timeline in place and was a great communicator too. We can't thank him enough for doing such a great job!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Sofia

Sofia · Married on 11/17/2019

Exactly what we envisioned for our wedding day

Dancing DJ Productions overall are a fantastic vendor to add to your event. They were always prompt to respond and made it pretty easy to choose them in comparison to other DJs we were considering. Aside from that, Dylan ended up being the absolute perfect match for us on our wedding day! Due to some unexpected personal events, we weren't able to get our song list to Dylan until the very last minute, but he still provided for all of our requests. He showed up to our venue in a professional manner, and while we didn't get to meet him until after the ceremony, each detail that we asked for with our songs was played out wonderfully. He was so friendly when we met him and made it that much easier to trust him to handle everything just right. We also happened to have a pretty unique taste of music for a wedding (picture a fairytale garden wedding with pop-punk music), but Dylan was probably the only DJ that could have made it all wrap together so beautifully. My Groom and I didn't even get to really enjoy the music and the dancefloor until the last hour of our wedding, but Dylan ensured to play only music that he felt we would for sure love during that time. At the end of the night, I ended up in a mosh pit and then crowd-surfed in my wedding dress. And that might seem pretty odd to some people, but for us, it was unexpected yet absolutely perfect! We definitely received many compliments from our friends and family about our choice in DJ. We both 100% recommend Dancing DJ Productions, and especially Dylan, to anyone out there looking for a dynamic DJ to cater to your different tastes.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Nicolle P · Married on 11/16/2019

If You don’t book with DJ Bryce, you’ve already messed up your wedding!

DJ Bryce was nothing short of amazing. We wanted someone who was going to help us run the wedding and make sure that things happened smoothly and he was a pro at it. He was friendly, and kind to our guests and everyone asked us where we found him because they all thought he was so wonderful! He knew how to read a crowd and made sure that everyone was having a good time. In short: DJ Bryce was amazing and you’ll regret not hiring him!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Mary

Mary Ann Gonzales · Married on 11/16/2019

Definitely recommend Dancing DJ!

Dancing DJ Productions & Will did an amazing job to help make our wedding day perfect! From the very beginning, DJ Will facetimed with us to see what we were looking for in a DJ and what kind of music we liked. Already from that, he made us feel so comfortable and confident in our decision in picking them. They were very detailed in e-mails and responded quickly and efficiently with what was included in different packages. The planning portal was very helpful in creating a timeline and also putting all of our music requests was simple and easy. The week of the wedding, Will called us again to go over last minute details and to finalize the timeline. When the day of our wedding came, he was very very flexible with us changing up our timeline and everything went SO smoothly. There is absolutely nothing negative to say about Dancing DJ, the did such a fantastic job!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Mark

Mark Buss · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect wedding DJ

Pete was incredible for our wedding! Punctual and was setup perfectly. He allowed my sister to play her keyboard through his speaker for the ceremony so that was a great bonus. Pete was on top of everything that was happening for the wedding and made sure to play all the right songs as the right time for both the older folks and the younger. Would definitely recommended DJ Pete!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Deidre · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Experience!

We used Dancing DJ Productions for our wedding on November 16, 2019. DJ Mitch was our DJ and he did a fantastic job the night of our wedding. Everything went very smoothly and was very organized. He arrived early and set everything up seamlessly. The process of selecting music was very easy using their website. We were able to request our songs that we wanted to be played in all parts of the wedding: Pre-ceremony, during ceremony, cocktail hour, and dancing.

The only thing that we think could have been better was that we didn't get through as many songs on the dance floor as we would have liked. Each song was played almost in its entirety rather than shortening the songs to get through more of them. However, that is probably more of a preference than anything.

Overall, our experience was tremendous and DJ Mitch did a terrific job and I would recommend him and Dancing DJ Productions to anyone!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Carmen Piscitelli · Married on 11/05/2019

Wedding Reception

Dylan was great! He was able to pick up on guests music favorites and adapted quickly to what everyone liked to dance to.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/02/2019

Herrington Wedding

Mitch was amazing! He was super responsive and so professional. He made my wedding go so smoothly and it was relaxing knowing he had everything under control. He was open to a few a curve balls we had like secret flash mobs and daddy daughter dances that were secrets. I would 100% recommend him again and if I ever have another event in CA, I will be undoubtedly booking him!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

DJ Mark was the best!

We used Dancing DJ Productions for our wedding in San Diego this past weekend weekend and I could not be any happier with their service. DJ Mark was AMAZING and perfectly tailored the playlist to our guests. There wasn't a dull moment on the dance floor and we get continuous complements about how munch fun our guests had dancing. I highly recommend Dancing DJ productions for any event. Their client planning portal was super user friendly to put together a wedding timeline/playlist and they will set up a phone call or skype session to go over details with you before the big day. ABSOLUTELY request DJ Mark because he definitely knows how to keep the party going!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kylie · Married on 10/26/2019

DJ Ukeim was a blast!

I had a feeling that we were going to have a tough time finding a DJ who could balance classic rock with Mexican banda, but we’re so glad that we found DJ Ukeim with Dancing DJ Production. The team at Dancing DJ are absolute professionals and they took the time to get to know us and understand our needs. Their online portal made it simple to provide a schedule of events and organize the songs we wanted to play, and they were always quick to reply throughout the entire process.

DJ Ukeim killed it on our wedding night — all of our guests were dancing the entire night. Whether it was reggaeton, classic rock, or cumbia, DJ Ukeim kept everyone on their feet. We were so happy that we got to work with the team at Dancing DJ, and we highly recommend their DJ services to anyone looking to have a great time at their wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Day · Married on 10/25/2019

Best DJ of Any Wedding I've Been to!

I am so happy we decided to go with DJ Will for our wedding! He took the time in getting to know us (we had a few calls with him throughout our process) and would check in frequently! As a type A personality, I really appreciated the fact that we had an online planning area where we were able to choose Must Play, Do Not Play songs, etc. When I wanted an violin and piano version of "Bridal Chorus" during our ceremony, I merely sent him a YouTube link and he took care of the rest!! We asked DJ Will to make all the major announcements at our wedding and he was on top of his game!! The reception music was lively and exactly what we wanted. He knows how to read the crowd and plays the perfect song at perfect time. He is truly the best DJ of any wedding I have ever been to!! Thank you Will for making sure our wedding music was perfect!!

Sent on 10/31/2019