Dancing DJ Productions Reviews

Dancing DJ Productions 6
Dancing DJ Productions 7

Heather Wildonger Sontag · Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent Experience!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! DJ Sam White did such an outstanding job! The Dancing DJ Productions website is easy to navigate and enter song requests into. DJ Sam played all of our "must play" songs, threw in some awesome beats on his own, and got out on the dance floor to get the party started for us! We couldn't have asked for a better experience when working with a DJ. We would highly recommend DJ Sam for your next wedding!

Pippa · Married on 01/19/2019

The first thing that struck me about working with DJ Will was his responsiveness. If I had a question, concern, or needed anything he always responded promptly. His experience also shone through in how he was able to help us plan our schedule of events for our reception. We found building our playlist on his website to be incredibly easy. If there was a song we wanted that was not on the extensive list he has, getting it added was simple as well. He was very attentive to our wishes and was a pleasure to work with.
    As for the day of the event, the music selection was great; and his ability to both be flexible and to keep things on schedule kept the event running smoothly. We asked him to play more of a background roll during the reception, and he did; but at the same time he was able to keep things running smoothly.
    DJ Will was definitely the right choice for our wedding, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

• Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 01/19/2019

Effortless and straightforward

Will was so great!!! We met beforehand to discuss the style of music we wanted, and the level of involvement we wanted the DJ to have. He took our list of "must have" songs and expanded it into a great playlist that literally had almost everyone on the dance floor almost all night long! We had everyone from grandparents to young kids at our wedding, and they all had a blast dancing! Will read the crowd so well and the wedding flowed effortlessly. We are so thankful to have had Will as our DJ!!

• Y

Yessica · Married on 01/13/2019

Best DJ Ever

One of the best choices for our wedding was Will from Dancing DJ Productions. The setup to selecting music for the day made it so easy and stress free for wedding planning. Made it easy for us to arrange music from grand entrance, dinner, to dancing. Thank you for your professionalism. On top of all that the best prices we found. It was perfect, thank you Will.

Bill Greenwald · Married on 12/29/2018

Great DJ, great communication, exactly what we wanted!

We really enjoyed working with Dancing DJ Productions. We had DJ Will for our wedding, and he was very easy to talk to and did exactly what we wanted throughout the night. The planning tools for songs throughout the night were also very easy to use, and allowed us to get the exact playlists we wanted for cocktail hour and dinner. We also had a custom cut of a song for our first dance, and it was very easy getting to Will so he could play it. We would recommend Dancing DJ Productions to anyone looking for a DJ in the future.

• Nicholle

Nicholle Young · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent. Great dj and great company.

Mitch was very professional and extremely personable all at the same time. It was a great value for the services provided. Mitch was quick to respond to any questions I had and punctual to the event. Over all a great experience with mitch and the company

David Rentmeester · Married on 12/14/2018

Responsive, flexible, and a blast!

We were so lucky to have DJ Tom for our wedding! Not only was he completely flexible to our timeline and requests, he went above and beyond to ensure our music tastes were catered to with an excellently curated playlist. Tom knew how to make our wedding both romantic and lively with his selections and was an absolute delight to work with.

I would hire him again for a future event in a heartbeat!

Kyle Lachman · Married on 12/08/2018

Would definitely recommend

Planning a wedding can be stressful and Sam was very easy to work with. You can rest assured he will do a great job on your big day. He FaceTimed us initially to go over details and was highly responsive with all follow up emails. He was detailed and careful to include all of our specific requests. In regards to a DJ/MC all was stress free and very easy.

• Brittney

Brittney Shoulders · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing, Party Guru

Thank you Mike! Our wedding was a huge success thanks to you!

Cindy · Married on 12/01/2018

Great to work with!

When I started looking for a DJ for our reception, I contacted three potential DJs. Will with Dancing DJ Productions was quick to respond with all the information needed. The other two I reached out to were not as responsive, which I felt was an indication of how they conduct business. Throughout the whole wedding process, Will was very communicative and answered any questions immediately. We opted to add-on a gobo as well as the photobooth, which both turned out great. In addition, the online portal that Dancing DJ Productions utilizes makes the song selection process seamless.

Will was easy to work with and did a great job during the reception! I'm happy we went with him and couldn't recommend him more.

Dancing DJ Productions 8
  • Tia

Tia · Married on 11/30/2018

GREAT and professional!

Will and his team did an amazing job! We hired them for DJ, Photo Booth, and Monogram. I was very happy with they way everything turned out and the photo booth was SO much fun!

Dancing DJ Productions 9

Sara S · Married on 11/29/2018

Best DJ ever!

Although an intimate party, DJ Will made us feel that we were a party well over. Although blessed enough to be part of a wedding he served as a vendor, being his clients was a true pleasure. He had all of the music we loved and was able to fill in any empty time with music that the party loved. Our wedding did have a few audibles that adjusted the Master of Ceremony’s script, but DJ Will was always calm and professionally made the adjustments. I highly recommend him for anyone due to the great work he did for our wedding.

Thank you for being a part of our day!

• Angelina

Angelina · Married on 11/23/2018

Great experience!

What a great experience from the beginning to the end with DJ Will! From his professionalism to his organization and prep for the event, he’s top notch! Do yourself a favor and set up a meeting with Will to see if he’s the perfect fit for your wedding! We really enjoyed him as he made our day so easy on us! Thanks DJ Will!

Dylan · Married on 11/14/2018

Everything you want in a wedding DJ!

DJ Will Chitwood was great at our wedding! His setup was clean, professional, music was exactly what we asked for and our guests had a great time. What more do you want? Fantastic memories! We got it all! Thank you!

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!!

DJ Will Chitwood did an excellent job. Our families & friends love to dance and he did an excellent job reading the audience and mixing up the music. He played a good balance of top wedding dance songs + our hip hop/rap requests + circa 2000s. He was also super easy to work with, fast responder (which makes a HUGE difference during wedding planning). He's played at my friends weddings and has done at excellent job then as well. Couldn't recommend him highly enough.

• Kim

Kim Warden · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

DJ Dylan and Dancing DJ Productions were amazing to work with for our wedding on November 10, 2018. Would absolutely recommend!

• Monica

Monica Kling · Married on 11/10/2018

Top Notch and Amazing DJ

I couldn’t have been more pleased with everything about Dancing DJ productions!! Will, the owner, is very professional, quick to respond, and helpful. We had DJ Sam as our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! Our wedding guests said they couldn’t stop dancing because the songs he played were so good. On top of all of this they have an excellent website to pick songs and plan music (anniversary dance, cake cutting song, etc..). I highly recommend them. Top notch all around!!

• Joanna

Joanna Benavidez · Married on 11/10/2018

The best dj everrrrr

Tom Parkin of dancing DJ productions was our DJ and I feel like we made the best choice! First of all, before your wedding they give you access to this great site where you can add your requests/do not play/ dedications. They also have a great timeline feature that allows you to pick the songs for all your reception activities (like first dance, bouquet toss, etc...). That was EXTREMELY helpful and easy to use. We spoke with Tom two times before the wedding, and he made sure everything was how it should be. He introduced himself before our grand entrance and was so polite and personable. When it came down to music, Tom was the BEST! He played a really great playlist for the dinner and when it was time to dance he kept everyone on the dance floor. There wasn't any song where someone wasn't on the dance floor! Everyone had such a blast! Thank you!

• PhanClub

Brian · Married on 11/10/2018

Dj mitch is the best! Hire him for all your party needs!

DJ Mitch was amazing. We had so many people come up to us during and after the wedding giving us feedback on how much they enjoyed the music selection and the flow of the entire wedding. He literally made all my wedding music dreams come true! I wanted a 90's pop, top 40, modern yet throwback feel for our wedding music, and in my opinion everything went off without a hitch! My friends especially enjoyed the hour where I wanted just boy bands to play; my guests called it karaoke throwback hour from our generation. Mitch suggested that we used the anniversary dance to build the dance floor and it was the perfect touch to start open dance. It flowed so nicely, starting with us who were married for less then 24 hours :); since we were one of late bloomers to get married, so many married couples were able to get out there! He got the dance floor filled and open dance went on for like 3+ or so hours. DJ Mitch was great at making announcements for when we would cut the cake, or when our dessert vendor start serving ice cream. Mitch played all of my crazy song requests, even with my last minute request he was able to find the Chinese version of Coldplay's song "yellow" from the movie "crazy rich Asians". The planning portal was super easy to use and navigate. He is very flexible with communication through email, text, and phone. The venue was beautiful, we used 2 hues of pink for up-lighting through Dancing DJ's, and we went with their projector to play our continuous loop of a slideshow in the background. He checked in on us a few times during the wedding to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. I didn't have to follow up with anything, he was very communicative with my planner, photographer, videographer and even officiant to make sure everyone got what they needed as far as music, cues, and microphones during ceremony and reception (speeches, etc.). Dancing DJ Productions is so professional and accommodating with everything and anything. There is no doubt that communication is a strong point, with reminder emails, checking in at certain points of the planning process and making sure your time line stays up to date and music is not forgotten. We used DJ Mitch from the ceremony music, cocktail hour, and for the rest of the reception. He was with us from start to finish. I loved his work so much, we ended up sending him an extra gift post wedding day! Thank you so much to DJ Mitch again for making my wedding music dreams come true :) Hire him and dancing DJ's for all your wedding or party needs!

Jillian · Married on 11/04/2018

Great Time Great DJ!

DJ Dylan was great! He really read the room and was able to keep things flowing well. So many people told me the DJ was awesome. Thank you so much for everything!!

Hayley Williams · Married on 11/03/2018

Mitch was amazing!

I want to start off by saying Mitch was amazing, exactly what we hoped for! My biggest concern was that people were not going to dance, let me tell you.. I have never seen a more packed dance floor! He did such a good job! The portal that they have online for us to use is seriously so helpful! Planning a wedding I never realized how many songs you need to select music for, so that was really helpful! Also, I as able to pick songs that were must plays for us and he filled in the holes so perfectly! I wanted new upbeat song, with good throwback, and then something to get the older crowd dancing...he did exactly what we wanted! Seriously can't say enough great things about Mitch!

Carlo Dagondon · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome DJ service

My brother and his wife used Dancing DJ for their wedding a couple years ago. When it came time for my wife and I to look into a DJ service, Dancing DJ was on the top of our list. We loved the enthusiasm, professionalism, and overall good vibes that was put out. We were not disappointed when it was our turn. DJ Bryce was amazing! Super friendly, outgoing, professional, and overall just a cool guy. He even was part of the search party when our wedding bands went missing! (Yes, we found them). I highly recommended Dancing DJ for your wedding DJ services.

Miguel T. · Married on 11/03/2018

Pleasent Experience, no issues

We hired Dancing DJ productions for our wedding without any knowledge of cost or experience. We were surprised at the level of communication this company provided. We had the pleasure to work wiith DJ Dylan for our day and it couldnt have went any smoother. A great communicator, emcee, and followed the "game plan" as the night went on. Took requests and meshed a great mix of songs for our guests to enjoy.

This company, along with employees like DJ Dylan, is the real deal. Competetive rates and a history of great reviews make this the only company you should hire for events such as this. I have no reservations referring them to a friend and if the need arises again, I'll be requesting DJ Dylan to work with.

Lauren W · Married on 11/02/2018

People actually danced at the wedding!

Will Chitwood was the DJ for our wedding and did a phenomenal job. He played the music that was important to us, coordinated well with the venue coordinator and ensured that our guests knew what was going on and having fun. The planning process with Will was enjoyable and efficient: he always made time for us and fully addressed any concerns or questions we had leading up to the event. The music selection was extensive and he was willing to obtain obscure songs that we listed as important to us. At the event he dressed and looked very professional and the equipment was setup in an organized and pleasing manner. We added the photobooth to our event and our guests loved it. He brought a large assortment of fun and updated props for the photos, and the photobooth stand was very attractive itself. Music sound quality was excellent! Thank you, Will! Thank you, Dancing DJ Productions!