Dancing DJ Productions Reviews

Dancing DJ Productions 6
Dancing DJ Productions 7

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2019

Ms Rachel Corriveau

DJ will is amazing! We just got back from our wedding yesterday and everything was perfect! Will is very personable and great to work with. He also surprised us when he went onto the dance floor with all of us! It was amazing! I would recommend him to anyone else having a wedding coming up. Super easy and fun!

Keson · Married on 03/09/2019

Dylan was awesome!

The team at Dancing DJ Productions are true professionals and Dylan, our DJ for our wedding, couldn't have been better!!! He was fun and personable from our initial talk, all the way through to the end of our wedding. It was very easy to communicate with him and the day of, he was very detailed and professional in all of our interactions. Our guests loved him as he made things fun and informative throughout the night. Would highly recommend Dylan again!

• Grace

Grace Macdonald · Married on 02/16/2019

MacDonald Wedding

Huge part in making our dream wedding!

Marcus Ryckman · Married on 02/10/2019

Highly recommend!

Very professional, thorough and dependable. We were able to plan out every detail well in advance which made the wedding planning very easy. Highly recommend!

Peter Mitros · Married on 02/02/2019

Phenomenal DJ That I Highly Recommend

The level of service provided by Dancing DJ Productions was phenomenal. Our experience was positive from the very beginning.

My wife and I had Mike Thomas as our DJ at our wedding in La Jolla. Mike was very easy to work with and extremely friendly. I would highly recommend him if you have the opportunity to work with him.

Mike was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding and was super accommodating in terms of my wife's and my very busy schedules. On the day of the wedding Mike did a great job managing the flow of our reception. Even when I goofed and accidentally flipped the order of events on him at one point, Mike as the MC seamlessly adapted and no one could even tell I had accidentally done things in the reverse order. Then, when it came time for dancing Mike did a great job with the music. I had multiple people comment afterwards that they had never had so much fun dancing at a wedding (and then comment that no, they really aren't just saying that to be nice). I think a big part of that was due to MIke and the way he managed the playlist for the wedding.

Overall, I would highly recommend Dancing DJ Productions to anyone.

Heather Wildonger Sontag · Married on 01/20/2019

Excellent Experience!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! DJ Sam White did such an outstanding job! The Dancing DJ Productions website is easy to navigate and enter song requests into. DJ Sam played all of our "must play" songs, threw in some awesome beats on his own, and got out on the dance floor to get the party started for us! We couldn't have asked for a better experience when working with a DJ. We would highly recommend DJ Sam for your next wedding!

Cassandra Nichols · Married on 01/20/2019

DJ Will killing the game!

DJ Will was amazing! he fulfilled all of the song requests we had as well as requests that guests made at the wedding. He was able to change the song I walked down the aisle to a few days before the wedding which was an amazing accommodation. All through the night, people were commenting on how good the music was and I had to give all the credit to Will!

Pippa · Married on 01/19/2019

The first thing that struck me about working with DJ Will was his responsiveness. If I had a question, concern, or needed anything he always responded promptly. His experience also shone through in how he was able to help us plan our schedule of events for our reception. We found building our playlist on his website to be incredibly easy. If there was a song we wanted that was not on the extensive list he has, getting it added was simple as well. He was very attentive to our wishes and was a pleasure to work with.
    As for the day of the event, the music selection was great; and his ability to both be flexible and to keep things on schedule kept the event running smoothly. We asked him to play more of a background roll during the reception, and he did; but at the same time he was able to keep things running smoothly.
    DJ Will was definitely the right choice for our wedding, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

• Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 01/19/2019

Effortless and straightforward

Will was so great!!! We met beforehand to discuss the style of music we wanted, and the level of involvement we wanted the DJ to have. He took our list of "must have" songs and expanded it into a great playlist that literally had almost everyone on the dance floor almost all night long! We had everyone from grandparents to young kids at our wedding, and they all had a blast dancing! Will read the crowd so well and the wedding flowed effortlessly. We are so thankful to have had Will as our DJ!!

Alexandria R Hutchinson · Married on 01/19/2019

Our wedding

Dj Will was everything we could of hoped for in a DJ. He kept the dance floor going all night by reading what the crowd enjoyed and playing a mix of types of music! We are very grateful for choosing him as our DJ.

• Y

Yessica · Married on 01/13/2019

Best DJ Ever

One of the best choices for our wedding was Will from Dancing DJ Productions. The setup to selecting music for the day made it so easy and stress free for wedding planning. Made it easy for us to arrange music from grand entrance, dinner, to dancing. Thank you for your professionalism. On top of all that the best prices we found. It was perfect, thank you Will.

Christy Tiller · Married on 01/12/2019

Christy Mariz

DJ Mitch did a great job at my wedding. He kept the dance floor alive. He played the requests that people made online as well as on the wedding day. He was very easy to work with and was a big part in making my wedding fun for me and my guests! I would definitely recommend DJ Mitch from Dancing DJ Productions.

May Lim · Married on 01/11/2019

Easy to work with!

Will made the wedding planning process so easy! Not only was it easy to plan out the timeline and request songs but he also has a great ear for music. He kept everyone on their feet and dancing! I got several compliments the day of my wedding about how awesome my DJ was. Will is truly a professional and the passion he has for what he does really shows. Thank you for making our night so much fun Will!

Bill Greenwald · Married on 12/29/2018

Great DJ, great communication, exactly what we wanted!

We really enjoyed working with Dancing DJ Productions. We had DJ Will for our wedding, and he was very easy to talk to and did exactly what we wanted throughout the night. The planning tools for songs throughout the night were also very easy to use, and allowed us to get the exact playlists we wanted for cocktail hour and dinner. We also had a custom cut of a song for our first dance, and it was very easy getting to Will so he could play it. We would recommend Dancing DJ Productions to anyone looking for a DJ in the future.

• Nicholle

Nicholle Young · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent. Great dj and great company.

Mitch was very professional and extremely personable all at the same time. It was a great value for the services provided. Mitch was quick to respond to any questions I had and punctual to the event. Over all a great experience with mitch and the company

David Rentmeester · Married on 12/14/2018

Responsive, flexible, and a blast!

We were so lucky to have DJ Tom for our wedding! Not only was he completely flexible to our timeline and requests, he went above and beyond to ensure our music tastes were catered to with an excellently curated playlist. Tom knew how to make our wedding both romantic and lively with his selections and was an absolute delight to work with.

I would hire him again for a future event in a heartbeat!

Kyle Lachman · Married on 12/08/2018

Would definitely recommend

Planning a wedding can be stressful and Sam was very easy to work with. You can rest assured he will do a great job on your big day. He FaceTimed us initially to go over details and was highly responsive with all follow up emails. He was detailed and careful to include all of our specific requests. In regards to a DJ/MC all was stress free and very easy.

• Brittney

Brittney Shoulders · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing, Party Guru

Thank you Mike! Our wedding was a huge success thanks to you!

Cindy · Married on 12/01/2018

Great to work with!

When I started looking for a DJ for our reception, I contacted three potential DJs. Will with Dancing DJ Productions was quick to respond with all the information needed. The other two I reached out to were not as responsive, which I felt was an indication of how they conduct business. Throughout the whole wedding process, Will was very communicative and answered any questions immediately. We opted to add-on a gobo as well as the photobooth, which both turned out great. In addition, the online portal that Dancing DJ Productions utilizes makes the song selection process seamless.

Will was easy to work with and did a great job during the reception! I'm happy we went with him and couldn't recommend him more.

Dancing DJ Productions 8
  • Tia

Tia · Married on 11/30/2018

GREAT and professional!

Will and his team did an amazing job! We hired them for DJ, Photo Booth, and Monogram. I was very happy with they way everything turned out and the photo booth was SO much fun!

Dancing DJ Productions 9

Sara S · Married on 11/29/2018

Best DJ ever!

Although an intimate party, DJ Will made us feel that we were a party well over. Although blessed enough to be part of a wedding he served as a vendor, being his clients was a true pleasure. He had all of the music we loved and was able to fill in any empty time with music that the party loved. Our wedding did have a few audibles that adjusted the Master of Ceremony’s script, but DJ Will was always calm and professionally made the adjustments. I highly recommend him for anyone due to the great work he did for our wedding.

Thank you for being a part of our day!

• Angelina

Angelina · Married on 11/23/2018

Great experience!

What a great experience from the beginning to the end with DJ Will! From his professionalism to his organization and prep for the event, he’s top notch! Do yourself a favor and set up a meeting with Will to see if he’s the perfect fit for your wedding! We really enjoyed him as he made our day so easy on us! Thanks DJ Will!

• Laura

Laura Rockland · Married on 11/17/2018

Tim Stubbs

We had DJ Tim on our big day & he did an amazing job. He was on top of our program so everything was able to run very smoothly! He had everyone dancing, young & old- everyone had a blast. Would definitely recommend him- definitely provided the best value for my wedding!

Dancing DJ Productions 10
    Dancing DJ Productions 11
    Dancing DJ Productions 12
    Dancing DJ Productions 13

Dylan · Married on 11/14/2018

Everything you want in a wedding DJ!

DJ Will Chitwood was great at our wedding! His setup was clean, professional, music was exactly what we asked for and our guests had a great time. What more do you want? Fantastic memories! We got it all! Thank you!