Dancing DJ Productions Reviews

798 Reviews for Dancing DJ Productions

• Brianna

Brianna D. · Getting married on 09/03/2022

Outstanding!

Will and his photo booth team were outstanding! Even though the dancing was slightly restricted by our venue due to Covid, Will was still able to make our wedding just as fun and memorable, for us and our guests. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a high quality DJ for their wedding or event. Will took the time to make sure all of our details were in order well beforehand, and I honestly didn’t worry about a single thing on our wedding day. 10/10, would recommend!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Kerstin U. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Epic Wedding Reception

Our wedding was a 2nd Marriage for both of us and was a destination wedding. We wanted the reception to be one big party of celebrating with our family and friends. DJ Mark did a great job reading the crowd and kept the party going until the very last moment. Everyone had such an amazing time!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica F. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Fun & Professional!

DJ Will Chitwood was so professional and great to work with! He was very understanding with all the changes we had to make due to COVID and provided excellent dj services to make our backyard wedding happen. He went above and beyond to help us find the songs we wanted to play during our ceremony and reception. He also provided us with additional equipment, announcements and made sure our guests were aware of things happening throughout the night. I would definitely recommend hiring Dancing DJ Productions for your next event and/or wedding! Thank you again for your services!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Z

Zachary S. · Married on 04/30/2021

DJ Will thank you!

DJ Will is so amazing. He is very punctual and cares for his clients. He is quite impressive in how quickly he response to emails and made sure to make our wedding day the best ever! Highly impressed! As we had yo be very covid cautious for our wedding he helped us figure out a safe way to do an alternative bouqet and garter toss. As well as has a very incredibly designed website when we booked him to put in a timeline and every song we wanted and didnt want. Couldnt ask for better. Thank you DJ Will

Sent on 05/05/2021

Sadie · Married on 04/24/2021

Best DJ ever

So glad we went with this DJ, he was amazing. So flexible and knowledgeable. He made the wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 04/30/2021

Johnny N. · Married on 04/17/2021

Would absolutely recommend!

DJ Will (manager) and DJ Mitch (day of) were pleasures to work with! With quick and efficient meetings, it amazed us how quickly Mitch was able to understand exactly what we wanted and had a plan to execute on the day of. Even on the day of when we didn't plan for our grand entrance song, he was able to quickly pull it up as if it had been rehearsed all along. Huge shout-out for emceeing our wedding trivia game too - a favorite part of the night for many guests! He read the crowd really well and kept the energy high all night. We only wish the city curfew let him play longer!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Paul B. · Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful experience, highly recommend!

From our initial booking until the day of our event, Dancing DJ Productions were true professionals. They were timely, flexible, and they truly care about the event that you are throwing. DJ Mark communicated with us throughout our Wedding reception, making it a seamless night. He was a key player in making it an unforgettable night and dance party. I will certainly be recommending Dancing DJ Productions to friends and family.

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Allison

Allison B. · Married on 04/15/2021

Best dj ever!

Mitch was amazing! Everyone at my wedding was dancing for hours! The transitions between songs were perfect, his as our MC was great. He definitely knows how to read a room and hype everyone up. Communication with him was super easy and he responded quickly to all my questions. He came up to me on our wedding day to ensure he pronounced everyone's name correctly and gave a heads up of the rundown regarding out grand entrance. All of our songs transitioned perfectly during the ceremony and everything ran so smoothly. 10/10 recommend DJ Mitch

Sent on 04/21/2021

Colette N. · Married on 04/12/2021

The Perfect Day

Will was UH-MAZING from the very first interaction we had over the phone, tricky since we planned our wedding from out of town. He listened to everything we wanted for our wedding day, the website portal he uses for requesting songs/planning the event is wonderful and he really just and went above and beyond our expectations. He has a keen ability to learn about his audience and created the perfect ambience for our perfect wedding day - an phenomenal master of ceremonies, keeping us on track and even stepping in on the fly to host a game that was sprung on us at our reception, complete with game show music running in the background - haha, it was GREAT!! :) I would not hesitate to recommend Will at Dancing DJ Productions any day of the week and twice on Monday (which is the day we were married ;). He really IS the best and his experience and awesome personality show through from start to finish. DON'T go with anyone else!!! ~ Colette & Aaron

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • John

John I. · Married on 04/11/2021

Dj bryce was amazing!

DJ Bryce was AMAZING. We had to move our wedding twice due to COVID and DJ Bryce (and DancingDJ productions) was very understanding and flexible. At the last minute we threw in a live streaming vendor, and DJ Bryce worked with them to setup a beautiful live stream for the ceremony. During the initial planning, he offered song suggestions when we wanted them, worked with custom song choices that weren't in his library, and put together great transitions during happy hour. Overall he did a wonderful job going with the flow of the day. A+

Sent on 04/28/2021

Abigail H. · Married on 04/10/2021

Classy AND fun!

My daughter's wedding this past Saturday was the second time I hired DJ Bryce and he did an amazing job both times. He handled everything I threw at him through all the restrictions and chaos!! He even handled a very last minute surprise request my brother had for the new couple. Thanks Bryce!!!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Dan H. · Married on 04/10/2021

Mark is absolutely amazing!

Mark executed the reception flawlessly and everything was smooth and exciting. His enthusiasm for us as a couple was felt by all and he really rocked our party with the type of music we know and love. It was also a pleasant surprise to find out he was a fellow Marine and that forever bond was felt throughout the night. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Kelli

Kelli H. · Married on 04/10/2021

DJ Mark was the best ever!

DJ Mark did such a good job and I was so pleased with his work at my wedding. I know I wasn't the easiest to work with because I failed to fill the majority of the song lists but Mark was able to take my requests and turn them into the best evening ever. He was very personable and knew how to run a wedding. Thank you so much Mark, my wedding wouldn't have been the same without you.

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Matt

Matt O. · Married on 04/10/2021

Dancing DJ Productions

Dancing DJ productions were great! They made the set up for easy with their website. DJ Ukeim was awesome and did a great job. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 04/16/2021
  • Caryn

Caryn M. · Married on 04/09/2021

Super fun and stress free

DJ Dancing Productions made our wedding reception so much fun! Everyone said complimented me on the DJ and said that they had a great time. Our DJ was Ukeim and he was so easy to work with and understanding when changes to the schedule happened. If you are getting married in the San Diego area, I highly recommend booking this company for all of your musical needs!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Adam

Adam M. · Married on 04/09/2021

We HIGHLY recommend Dancing DJ

My wife and I hired Mitch from the Dancing DJ team and he did not disappoint. I'll start from the pre-wedding planning portion. Will communicated very well over the email and was very detailed about everything. He was very good at responding to all our questions and concerns. The website they use to do all the planning on songs and names was very intuitive and easy-to-use. Did not have a hard time planning that portion at all. And now to talk about the actual wedding. Mitch was super thorough about making sure our songs for the wedding were correct. He was also very good about making sure all the names were pronounced correctly. He was very professional and lively at our wedding. Everything that Mitch had to do at the wedding were perfect.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Barbie · Married on 04/03/2021

Outstanding

DJ Mike was so fantastic and entertaining. Super friendly & talented. I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 04/10/2021

Brent · Married on 04/02/2021

Great party

Dylan was fantastic!
    Thank you!
    ..........................................................................................................

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 04/02/2021

Best DJ ever!!

DJ Will was fantastic! He is so great at what he does and reads a crowd very well! The whole planning process was seamless and everything turned out exactly how I wanted it. Definitely the best DJ I've encountered and would totally book him again!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Rosalie · Married on 03/04/2021

The pricing was great for what we got Will was responsive enough but what really caused me to book with this company was the DJ for our event, Mike!
    Mike was utterly amazing. Through every decision and question and concern I had, he was there with a smile and an amazing sense of humor! He became like one of the family he helped me every step of the way and our wedding went off without a hitch! Even threw a curve ball in the middle of it and cancelled a dance and he didn't skip a beat! He was the real MVP!!!
    Love him! Thanks Mike! The Dunns'

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Marcia

Marcia A. · Married on 03/04/2021

Excellent Service

Excellent communication, flexible, and very professional to work with. He kept the crowd entertained despite a Covid-19 dance-free restriction.

Sent on 04/07/2021

Angelica A. · Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing DJ!

DJ Will was amazing! Our family and friends had so much fun at our wedding. Super easy to work with and very professional. We also had the photo booth which turned out great! Honestly, just outstanding service all around, we definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/18/2021

Ria · Married on 02/20/2021

Ria and Rich E.

Will was our DJ for our backyard wedding last Saturday. And he did great! He called 3 days prior to the wedding to verify all the songs we wanted for the ceremony and reception. Good music, we got a lot compliments from our guests. What I did like was he kept reminding guests to sign the wedding guestbook and use the disposable cameras to take photos. And the 80s songs (!), kids were just dancing non-stop! Thank you very much, you made our wedding so classy and elegant with your music.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Jake E. · Married on 02/12/2021

Best DJ experience

DJ Mark was punctual, friendly and didn’t miss a beat!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Diana Q. · Married on 02/06/2021

Great Time with DJ Will

Will was awesome at our wedding. He did everything right. He showed up early, he was timely with his communication, he was easy to work with, and he was professional. To top it all of, Will did this within short notice.

Sent on 02/17/2021