Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

320 | Deer Park, NY

320 Reviews for Dancejock Productions Ltd

Stefanie · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Dancejock Productions. From the moment we began working with Dancejock, everything went smoothly. Frankie and his team handled everything with professionalism and were super efficient. From the first to the last song of the night, everyone at our wedding was up dancing to music of all kinds - it was awesome, and I have Dancejock to thank. They bring great energy, fun and quality to your wedding - Hire them immediately!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Michael · event on: 06/06/2015

We just had our third party using Dance jock. We have always had an outstanding experience with Scott and his crew. We utilized their services for all of our kids Bar/Bat Mitzvahs in 1996 at the Commack Hamlet, in 1997 at Citifield, and in 2015 at The Village Club in Lake Success. Each party had its own uniqueness and diversity which was tremendously enhanced due to Dancejock. From the updated lighting systems, dance floors, and sound systems, Scott Neglia has all of the up to the date and exciting options. But the best thing about Dancejock that is different from all of the other companies is the way that they don't try to overtake the party and force themselves upon you. Scott acted as the Master of Ceremony at each of the parties and he created a warm and welcoming environment, but he made sure that my children were the stars. Another positive aspect about Dancejock is that they don't overload the party with extremely loud music and abrasive lighting and sound. The volume of the music was perfect for a rocking party but not too much so our older guests didn't have to wear earplugs or leave the rooms. Scott also has some younger hosts that would take over at the end of our parties for the kids to enjoy fresh and exciting personalities. We were totally satisfied with the services of Dancejock and would highly recommend Scott and his dancers to all of our family and friends. We have had outstanding service and quality from Dancejock at all three of our parties.

Sent on 07/19/2015
  • User5160830 · event on: 06/05/2015

Dancejock was fantastic! Just did my daughters sweet 16 and kids did not stop dancing. Very professional, Zap photos were great. Also, the Zap photographer worked with us for many shots of my daughter, family and her very close friends. We were running a little late getting ready etc, but the photographer took his time and provided some wonderful shots and great memories. Music was great, as mentioned kids did not stop dancing. Excellent job on candle lighting ceremony and awesome job on the picture/video montage. I would highly recommend this vendor for a sweet 16 or any event!! Thanks Dancejock entertainment for a fantastic party!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Sharon · event on: 05/30/2015

Once again the DanceJock team did an amazing job! George & Frankie along with their team were outstanding in entertaining our Bar Mitzvah guests. I wasn't even sure it Jared and all his friends would be up and dancing but it was non-stop all afternoon! In addition, John the videographer was so professional and great with all our guests. We can't wait to see the video. Lastly, of course the Picture it booth was a huge success too! We knew when we had Tyler's Bar Mitzvah seven years ago that we would be returning when it was time for Jared's and we couldn't be happier. Thank you to Dancejock for making both our son's Bar Mitzvahs events that we will never forget.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Caroline · Married on 05/29/2015

Scott did my wedding 24 years ago, when it came time to plan my daughter's wedding; we didn't think twice about who we wanted as our DJ. The event was fantastic and we had many great things said to us by our guests! There were several special touches that the guests commented about that they have never seen before, for example the childhood videos just before the bride and groom's entrance that made for an extra spectacular entrance. Thank you for giving us one less thing to stress about Scott!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Evalynne · event on: 05/17/2015

Scott, George, Lisa, Basra and everyone else at Dancejock productions that helped to make my daughters Bat Mitzvah dreams come true, thank you!! We are still coming off of cloud nine. You made our party spectacular. Your energy, creativity and professionalism made for an amazing party. The dance floor remained packed throughout our event with the exception of when you played the montage video you put together for us. There wasn't a dry eye in the place as we watched it.
    The memories you helped create for us will last a lifetime. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Lori · event on: 05/16/2015

We used Dancejock production for my sons Bar Mitzvah on 5-16-15 and they were absolutely amazing!! My guests were on the dance floor the entire night! Frankie was an incredible MC and the DJ played all the right music to keep the party going all night! The dancers were terrific with the kids and the drummer was a big hit! Thank you Dancejock!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • User5111289 · event on: 05/16/2015

We had such a great experience with Dancejock - My husband and I could not be happier. Hector was our MC kept the party going. Loki played awesome music and they really listened to our music preferences that we presented to them ahead of time. I was on the dance floor 90% of the time and that really is attributable to the fabulous job Dancejock did. They kept everyone engaged including my daughter and all of her friends. It was a ton of fun and I totally think they made the celebration a night to remember for my family. I love the way they run the business and are there to provide suggestions and were always so professional. We also had the interactive photo booth which was a total hit. Thanks Dancejock!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Lora · Married on 05/16/2015

Where to even start with DANCEJOCK, they are hands down the best DJ company there is, anywhere. I would put them up against anyone. They are a fantastic company and the easiest to deal with. You will not be disappointed with these guys at all. We just got married on October 24th 2015 and had been to 2 other weddings where DANCEJOCK was the DJ. We immediately knew we had to have them. They provided full lighting for our wedding around the room as well as the truss system and tvs. Our event went flawless from ceremony mic and music to cocktail music to the main event. Ricky was our MC and I promise you that he is a master of what he does and loves to do it! Our guests said he was the best MC they have ever scene. Ricky kept our event loaded with energy, music and dancing. He went over and beyond, far exceeded our wildest expectations for how much fun we would have. Ricky has a great voice and is easy to understand (we have all been to a wedding with the overly loud DJ). Ricky(MC) and Nester(DJ) are the dream team of the entertainment world. We are so gracious and cant thank Dance Jock enough for everything!!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Tori · Married on 05/09/2015

Scott and everyone at Dancejock was absolutely amazing. We have known dancejock since the days of our bar/bat mitzvahs and they were the only logical choice for our wedding. They were so easy to work with and extremely accommodating. They took all of our requests and turned them into a beautiful night we will never forget. We had a DJ for our ceremony and reception and the Jazz Rock Trio for our cocktail hour... everyone was fantastic. We also had the montage screens and they took photos all night and uploaded them in real time. Besides our specific song requests (first dance, cake cutting, etc.) we gave Scott free reign and he did not disappoint. Thank you Scott and the whole Dancejock team!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/09/2015

DanceJock provided excellent service and met our expectations in every way. They were able to satisfy our music requests and during planning helped us every step of the way. Frankie and Nestor, our MC and DJ, were awesome! We really loved the Zap photographer too, and highly recommend it! Overall they were a great company to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Barbara · event on: 04/19/2015

I had an great experience with DanceJock Productions. I heard their DJ and MC George play at a friends party and knew I had to have them for mine. They rocked it!! My daughter and her friends danced for 4 hours straight. I've never been to a party where ALL the kids were so excited to dance and participate in all the activities. The owner, Scott, was very helpful with making sure all of the details I requested were met. I also used them for my photo booth, which was a big hit. It looked great in the room and all the guests loved it. I highly recommend Dancejock, and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Caren · event on: 03/28/2015

We used Dancejock for our wedding in 1998 - now we used them for our son's Bar Mitzvah and they were just as awesome!!! Scott is great to work with, helping to plan all the details, and there were many details: lounge design, centerpieces, linens, montage, roster, music, etc. Frankie was an amazing MC - he knew had to work the crowd, making the music just right for both the kids and the adults. The 3 dancers knew how to get the kids on the dance floor and had great moves. All the technical people were great setting up the room, taking zap shots, and working the interactive photo booth. Our guests can't stop telling us what an amazing time they had. Steven, the photographer was great - he knew all the rights pictures to get and was so wonderful to work with. And Big D, who did the video, was great too! Thank you to everyone on the Dancejock team!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Bonnie · Married on 03/27/2015

I had been to 3 weddings previously that had used Dancejock as their DJ, so when I began planning my wedding, there was no question in my mind. Dancejock was one of the first numbers I called. When we first met with Scott, he spent a lot of time with us going over everything we needed to know. He was very patient with all of our questions and requests. We booked them that same night. Scott was always quick to respond to us anytime we needed something. As for the night of the wedding, the music was perfect. Scott did an amazing job of getting people up and keeping the party going all night. Friends and family kept telling us what a great time they had and how awesome the music was! They played a very big part in helping to make our night spectacular! I highly recommend Dancejock Productions.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Steve · event on: 03/21/2015

This is our 3rd party with Dance Jock. From the initial phone call to each and every meeting or conversation, they are professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable about the current trends within their industry. They have never steered us in a wrong direction. We have only received the highest of praise and compliments from our guests not only days/weeks, but for months following any of our events.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Samantha · Married on 03/20/2015

There is no doubt in my mind that dance jock is the DJ company to use for a wedding. They went above and beyond for mine and I could not be happier. We dealt with Scott who clearly knew what he was doing and was always helpful and enthusiastic. We changed the scope of what we wanted several time and they were always so accommodating. They even designed custom lighting for us for a more reasonable price that would work best with the room the reception was being held in - he didn't try to take advantage of us and sell us on the bigger and more expensive lighting that we really didn't need. He kept people on the dance floor all night and played all the different types of music we suggested. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Karen · event on: 03/14/2015

Once again, Scott and the Dancejock crew made it a night to remember! From the front door to the end of the party, everything was perfect! The kids and the adults danced all night (not sure who had more fun there) and MC Frankie kept the energy pumping! Everything was coordinated beautifully from the family entrance to the toasts to the cake to the montage (which truly brought tears and smiles and was so well put together) - the only thing that gave out were my feet at the end of the night. Thank you Scott, Frankie and everyone at Dancejock for making possible such a fantastic celebration for Jack!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Julie · event on: 02/28/2015

This is my second affair that Dancejock has done for us. I can't say enough wonderful words about them! Prior to the event, they were professional, friendy, accommodating and so easy to work with. Besides providing the DJ, dancers, MC and lighting, Scott also provided the lounge for the kids. He really took the time to sit with me and put together an amazing 3D image of what the room with the lounge would look like (the caterer was very impressed with the image he created!). He told me exactly what I needed and I never felt like any unnecessary extras were ever being pushed on us.
    The party was amazing and everyone was talking the next day about the DJ, MC and dancers and how fabulous they all were.
    Like I said, this is the second party they have done for us and I plan to use them in the future for my youngest daughter's Bat Mitzvah!. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Jami · event on: 01/24/2015

Dancejock made my daughters bat mitzvah an incredible experience! We used them two years earlier for my sons bar mitzvah and had the same experience. Scott, Frankie and the rest of the crew were spectacular and I would highly recommend them to anyone who would be in the market for a dj!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • User4597824 · event on: 12/06/2014

Frankie was the most energetic and accommodating DJ.As you know,i am in the business and have the highest expectations. This event for my Grandson blew away all expectations to the highest level.Also, great dancers, and fantastic spinner. The new photo booth was the best yet. Glad we listened to you.Thanks for your great service and just can't say enough great comments."PERFECT"

Sent on 12/09/2014

Tom · event on: 11/24/2014

We used Dancejock for our wedding reception 18 years ago. That experience was so satisfactory we went to them for our daughters' B'Not Mitzvah reception. Again they came through with flying colors. George worked the party like a pro, getting guests involved even when they were reluctant at first. The music was a perfect blend to match the crowd (we had some special requests, the rest was left up to DJ) and played at a level that prompted participation yet allowed easy conversation. They were very open to requests about placement, and they arranged the videography and photography. Definitely would look to them for any future events, what more can you say?

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • User4571139 · event on: 11/22/2014

Scott is excellent to deal with. MC Frankie "Vegas" rocked the house. The party was incredible. The spinners and dancers did an amazing job keeping the party jumping. The stage and sound set up were impressive.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jodie · event on: 11/15/2014

We have worked with Scott, Rick and Dancejock Productions for the past 5 1/2 years. We saw Dancejock at an event over 7 years ago and knew we had to have them for our daughters Bat Mitzvah. We live in Massachusetts and brought this amazing crew in from Long Island. They were absolutely spectacular. Rick and the rest of the crew were amazing. They paid such great attention to everything we wanted and made sure all of our daughters felt like the stars of the night. Scott was a pleasure to work with before the event and halped calm all my nerves. The Dancejock crew (Rick, the motivation dancers and the DJ) were everything we had hoped for. All of our friends and family (especially the kids) were dancing for the entire party. Rick and Dancejock were so amazing, we booked them for our next daughter's Bat Mitzvah 2 years later. Another fabulous party with all the energy, excitement and attention to detail Dancejock provides. Of course we had to be 3 for 3 with the best DJ out there and had Rick and the crew do our final daughters Bat Mitzvah 2 weeks ago. Once again Dancejock brought their ALL!!! Great dancers, great DJ and for the 3rd time Rick was incredible. Dancejock was a perfect 3 for 3 in our book. We couldn't be more happy with our decision to use Dancejock...for all 3 events we hosted. We knew from the beginning of our relationship with Scott and the crew that it was going to be a long one, and we were right.

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • User4535876 · event on: 11/01/2014

Dancejock Productions was incredible and my son had an amazing Bar Mitzvah party. Michael was our DJ and he was a blast and fun and kept us dancing all night long. This was my second time using Dancejock and they were outstanding!

Julie
    Boston, MA

Sent on 11/09/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2014

I honestly do not know where to start!

We saw Dance Jock a few years back at a friends wedding where we really didn't know many people. We had the BEST time.

Needless to say, when our time came we knew who we needed to check out. We did our due-diligence and meet with 3 total DJs. Not only was DanceJock the best meeting, but the prices couldn't be beat.

We had Rick as our emcee and Nestor was our DJ. We got the upgraded package with the uplighting around the room, and fancy DJ booth, 3 plasmas- the works.

Rick was amazing at getting the crowd going, without being obnoxious- which was a big thing for me. Nestor ROCKED the music... we gave them a very minimal idea of the kind of music we wanted and that we wanted them to play off of the crowd and they did. People have been asking me since the wedding if there is a playlist they could download.

A lot of people said they've never heard music like that at a wedding, and that it was the best night of their lives!

I can't thank Dance Jock enough. I had the best time, and never left the dance floor.

Sent on 12/12/2014