Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

320 | Deer Park, NY

320 Reviews for Dancejock Productions Ltd

Alex · Married on 05/28/2016

Found this company on wedding wire, and with so many great reviews we decided to check them out. From the very beginning Scott was amazing. He was extremely responsive to calls and emails, and really made sure to customize our wedding to our preferences. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time, and were super professional. We don't have a group of friends/ family that usually like to dance, but Scott and the DJ immediately got everyone on the dance floor and kept up the celebrations through the night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2016

This was by far the best DJ I have ever seen. We had our wedding at the Three Village Inn which is a very classy venue and they knew exactly what type of music to get the party started. They had fabulous and easy sheets for us to put exactly what we wanted to listen to. Scott was outrageously responsive whenever we wanted to get in touch with him. He made the party the best night of my life. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Book him if you want to have the best night of your life.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Debbie · event on: 05/21/2016

We had the best time at our party... Everyone danced all night...we were so sad it ended... Our friends and family were raving about our dj...we live in nj and had them come from Long Island because we had been to a party where they were and were blown away... Frankie our mc was amazing... Adorable and energetic... As well as our dancers... Especially Hector...use them they won't disappoint!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Ana Salvemini · Married on 05/20/2016

Photobooth

My husband Jimmy & I just celebrated our 4year anniversary & people still can’t stop talking about how much fun the photobooth was at our wedding (including George LaMond & Gloria Gaynor who were our special guests).
    My husband and I are both entertainers. We have seen & worked with many entertainment companies & Dancejock is top notch! 5 stars!
    Thank you so much Scott Neglia!

-Ana & Jimmy Salvemini

Sent on 06/15/2020

Leslie · event on: 05/14/2016

I used Dancejock productions for both my daughter's Bat Mitzvah in 2012 and my son's Bar Mitzvah on Saturday, May 14. Scott was a pleasure to deal with both times. The DJ's music was perfect and the MC (Hector)was amazing both times. Hector managed the parties to perfection, and listened carefully each time to what I did and did not want. I attribute the success of my parties a lot to Dancejock!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with Dancejock at our wedding. George kept everyone up on their feet and dancing all night, including us! We were so happy to see the dance floor jam packed at all times. The variety of music that was played throughout the night was great and everyone had a blast! We also used them for percussionist and saxaphone which was an awesome touch. We could not have asked for anything better!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Scott did a great job as the MC at our wedding reception!!! He was responsive to all our requests and queries and worked with us to make sure all our needs were met. Instead of the Photo Booth, we opted for the live photo streaming, where a photographer captured candid images of the crowd and these were displayed on large screens across the room. This was something different and a lot of guests appreciated it!
    Our crowd included guests of all ages, and everyone was dancing - NON-STOP! Mr. Niceness was our DJ and he just kept everyone going. We provided him with a list of our favorite songs/artists (also keeping the crowd in mind) and I have to say - he totally nailed it!! We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding and so did our guests!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Leslie · event on: 03/05/2016

We signed contracts with DanceJock Productions for our DJ entertainment, Photographer, Videographer, and photo booth for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah which took place on Saturday, March 5, 2016.

My husband and I had DanceJock Productions at our wedding in 1999, when the owner Scott Neglia was our DJ host. From our positive experience back then, it was the obvious decision for us when we began to plan our daughter's upcoming Bat Mitzvah. Working with Scott the second time around was like working with a family member. His attention to detail and keen sense of how he was able to meet our needs affordably, speaks to why he has been in business for decades. Scott introduced us to Frankie Vega, our DJ host and we can't say enough about how Frankie helped make our daughter's Bat Mitzvah a special day we will always remember. Frankie was professional and thoughtful in capturing mom and dad's and our daughter's wishes for the party day through multiple conversations and appointments. He always made himself available for us, making us feel like our special day was just as special to him as well. Frankie has great talent in what he does as a DJ from the high energy he exudes, to his ability to create an electric atmosphere on the dance floor! It's not always easy to have a room of 150pp flow smoothly throughout 4 hours of reception time, however Frankie made it look effortless and as a result a great time was had by all!

Our photographer MaryAnn and our videographer was always two steps ahead in capturing all the special moments of the day. We couldn't be happier, and more appreciative. Lastly, our photo booth was an absolute hit, and we highly recommend the Picture It Photo Studio Booth to all!

Sent on 03/14/2016
  • F

Felice · event on: 02/06/2016

Thank you to Scott and the entire Dance Jock team for the amazing day you created for my son's Bar Mitzvah. Everything from the incredible centerpieces to MC George, the DJ, the lounge furniture. ..far exceeded my expectations. We look forward to working with them for my daughters bat Mitzvah in the next two years

Sent on 02/08/2016

Bernie · event on: 10/23/2015

All the staff at Dancejock were so incredible to work with on this event. Everyone is personable, extremely professional and know how to keep the party going. The DJ, dancers and MC were so talented as were the lighting techs, sound and photography. The zap shots were huge hit and i will cherish the photos forever. We did a Halloween Dance Party for my daughter's 13th. The kids never stopped dancing and never wanted the party to end. The dancers were amazing. The break dancing was a huge hit with the kids. The rental, lighting and all equipment was top notch. I will be using you again and can not recommend you enough.

Sent on 10/26/2015

andrew · Married on 10/11/2015

We new we wanted Dancejock Productions right from the start. We went to a wedding a year ago we did not know anybody but Frankie from Dancejock kept us dancing all night. So when it came time to look for DJ's for our wedding we did our research and shopped around but Dancejock was more than fair with there packaging and prices. Customer service is also very important when making such a big decision and Frankie was there to help with any question we had or help bring an idea together. The video montage during the reception was great. People danced all night at the wedding from start to finish. Everything was handled perfectly and I will be using Dancejock for future events. Dancejock is a must if you want to have the best time possible at your event.

Sent on 10/30/2015

The entire crew at dance jock is fantastic!! Scott was super helpful from start to finish. He heard what we wanted and made it better then we could have expected!!!! Will deffinately be using them again!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

One word...AMAZING!!! I first heard of Dance Jock when my cousin got married in 2011. They have been my favorite DJ company to date!! By far the best! Scott is awesome, friendly and professional! From contacting him to meeting with him to answering every single question we had, he was phenomenal! Best MC ever!! He is enthusiastic, gets the party going, and really pays attention to what you want! His experience truly shows! Our guests were raving about the DJ services! We had the steel drummer for cocktail hour, who was so talented! He added a great feel to the wedding and everyone loved him. We also had a percussionist for the reception along with the DJ. We both are so happy we added him in the mix. So talented and he really added something special to every song that was played! The DJ we had was also phenomenal! He kept the party going all night! Our guests only left the dance floor for food! He knew when to play the whole song and when to mix it up! It was the perfect combo of fast and slow songs! Thank you also for helping me create my special mix for my father/daughter dance! It was so great and really surprised the guests when we went from a slow song into a fast mix then back to the slow song! We also loved that you have someone taking photos and posting them on the screens! Loved being able to have the montage and party pictures as well as on the spot editing of a video preview for our guests! It was awesome and leaving the wedding with pictures in hand, well you can't beat that! On top of that our videographer was great! He was friendly and attentive and so far we love the raw footage! Can't wait to see the edited version! One added bonus was the drone!!! If you can get the drone through Scott then do it! I'm so happy he offered it to us! Overall, we had a blast! I can go on and on about how great Scott and his team are! Thank you for helping us make our wedding the best day ever!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/06/2015

My Husband and I chose DanceJock Productions for our Wedding day. Frankie Vega was very accommodating and professional from the moment we met with him. Wedding planning can be extremely stressful but we knew once we signed with them that it was one less thing we had to worry about and its taken care of. Since our experience with Frankie was so wonderful we requested for him to be the MC at our wedding and, WOW he did an amazing job! Frankie prepared a beautiful photo montage of us that was played before our grand entrance and during our parent dances. He listened to all of our requests and exceeded our expectations. Nestor was our DJ, he really knew what songs to play to get the crowd going. I can imagine that can be difficult when you have guests that age between early 20's to late 70's. Nestor and Frankie worked very well together, they had the entire room (290 guests) up, laughing and dancing to the point there was almost no room on the dance floor! Now as for John the Percussionist, he was full of energy and talent. Everyone wanted a chance to play along with him and he was more then open to it. Andres was the Zap Photographer ,he did a great job at capturing all of those once in a life time moments. Everyone loved that the pictures were displayed on all of the televisions in the reception room as the night went on. Another must have is the photo-booth! All of our guests had so much fun taking silly pictures with a group of friends. The photos were much larger then the average photo-booth strip and put into frames for the guests to take home. Did I mention the Bride & Groom get a copy of EVERY picture taken in the photobooth? My Husband and I had many laughs after they uploaded them onto Dropbox. The entire day was perfect from start to finish. Its been almost 2 months since our Wedding and our guests are STILL complimenting all of the services DanceJock provided. Dancejock Productions made our dream wedding come to life and we highly recommend them THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Lorraine · Married on 09/04/2015

From our first meeting with Frankie, we knew we had to have DanceJock at our wedding! Frankie was professional and fun to work with! He respected our budget and gave us the best recommendations about how to bring the best experience to our wedding guests. We had a very talented string duo and pianist that beautifully set the mood at the ceremony. Frankie was our MC and was very knowledgeable from his years of experience on how to get our guests involved on the dance floor and give direction to all other events throughout the night. The DJ, DJ Nester (NiceNess) was on point and had the music going all night. He was able to read the crowd to keep the party going and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how much they danced. We also had an Electric Violinist and Percussionist who both brought the music experience to the next level. The harmony between the musicians and DJ Nester was unbelievable and would highly recommend hiring Dancejock Productions to anyone who wants to have the best music experience at their wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Callie · Married on 08/29/2015

Awesome job! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2015

Dance Jock made our wedding absolutely beautiful and super fun! Scott was friendly, professional, and kept the dancing going all night. We also used their lighting and it added such a special touch and aura to the hall. All around great service. Dance Jock Productions made our night so special. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2015

SARAH · Married on 08/02/2015

Dancejock Productions Ltd. is awesome! My husband and I booked with Scott for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception - and we are nothing short of impressed! This is truly a company of professionals and they are very prompt and organized. During our meeting with Scott, I expressed that I noticed at some weddings that the DJ takes over the celebration. Scott reassured me that this is not how Dancejock operates (unless requested otherwise). He was right! Scott and his team had perfect timing for every part of our wedding. They really hit all of our "Must Play" songs and kept out those we did not want at all. Did I mention that they also provide instrumentalists ? Our venue had a beautiful baby grand piano and sure enough, Scott provided us a pianist. This company also offers custom uplighting and an elegant-sleek dj booth set up making them really a great part of the reception room. They had everyone dancing to every single song - I think the dance floor was only clear when we were all eating dinner. Scott was truly amazing as he started and maintained the atmosphere of our celebration! And of course, all was done at an excellent price!! So not if, but WHEN you book with Dancejock Production Ltd. know that you are getting the top services! I know my husband and I will being using this company for all of our big celebrations!

Sent on 08/10/2015

JoAnna · Married on 08/02/2015

Frankie and everyone at Dancejock Productions was absolutely amazing. Frankie was always professional and energetic and really provided the best quality of service. Dancejock provided us with music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We also booked the interactive photo booth, the zap photographer and the drummer. The dance floor was full the entire night and all my guests did was rave about how they loved Frankie, DJ Nestor and the drummer. My husband and I only picked our special dance songs and left the rest up to Frankie and Nestor and they definitely didn't disappoint us. Frankie and his team know exactly what music to play to keep your guests out of their seats all night long. Our guests are still reminding us how amazing our wedding was and Dancejock definitely played a big part! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dancejock! Thank you Frankie for making our wedding the best night ever!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kristen & Alex · Married on 07/26/2015

Dancejock Productions made our wedding a night one that we will NEVER forget! Alex & I got married on 7/26/15 and after using them for my Sweet 16, I didn't even think twice before booking them for my wedding! Scott was the best MC and Nester was an unbelievable DJ! The dance floor was full all night and they played all the songs we and our guests requested! The music was a great mix of new hits, classic wedding songs, the traditional slow dances, etc. It was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and I wish I could relive that night over and over! Every time I looked at the dance floor, it was packed with people dancing!! They were so professional through the entire process. I have so many friends getting married and I will be recommending Dancejock to ALL OF THEM with 110% confidence that they will make their wedding one to remember! THANK YOU AGAIN DANCEJOCK!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Jen · Married on 07/25/2015

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding! We had a drummer and electric violinist as well and all our guests raved about them! I would definitely recommend Dancejock to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Cathy · event on: 07/18/2015

Thank you to Scott and his staff, for making my birthday so special, dj loki was fantastica.He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. My montage, photos and video were amazing. Can't wait to use them for my next party and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/24/2015

I utilized Dancejock Productions for my wedding on June 26, 2015. They were absolutely amazing! Scott (our emcee) was on point for every aspect of the wedding. From the simple things like correct name pronunciation to more intricate items such as last minute rearrangements requested by myself – all was handled with ease and grace. No task or request was too much for Dancejock to handle. I would recommend them for any wedding or special event. They are great!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Carlos · Married on 06/20/2015

We went to our best friend's wedding two years ago, and we had the best time ever dancing. Frankie and his crew were fantastic, and we knew we would want to use them for our wedding. After we booked the date and venue for our big gay wedding, the first thing we did was to call Frankie at Dancejock Productions to be sure he would be available. We felt so strongly that we wouldn't have accepted the date if Frankie was booked.
    Since the first call to Frankie, he was very professional, energetic and caring, and he made us feel like making our event great was his highest priority, not just another job. He helped us plan and organize the music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the reception. We only had to give him some songs and artists we love, and we entrusted him to create a playlist. He made everything so easy at a time when we were stressed out.
    Our main goal was to have a really fun reception, and Frankie was an awesome MC, and he and his crew made that happen. Many of our guests complimented us on having hosted the best event they had ever attended. We also had a great time dancing. We were so happy we chose Frankie and Dancejock, and we highly recommend them without any reservation to anyone planning any event.

Sent on 07/13/2015

holly · event on: 06/13/2015

Dancejock was amazing from start to finish. We were thrilled with them!

Sent on 06/19/2015