Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

320 | Deer Park, NY

320 Reviews for Dancejock Productions Ltd

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2017

Scott and his team did an amazing job! Scott did my parents' wedding 26 years ago and my sister's wedding 2 years ago, so when it came to choosing the DJ for my wedding, the choice was simple! Everyone was dancing the whole time!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jq · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Loki and Scott Neglia our MC made our wedding absolutely perfect! Everyone was up on their feet the entire night! Music was great and exactly what we asked for. Scott was enjoyable and so upbeat the entire night, he really kept the party going. The Caramicos definitely recommend Dancejock for your big event!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Lisa · event on: 04/07/2017

Frankie Vega is an unbelievable MC. Nestor is a skilled DJ. No one was sitting at this party. The Sweet 16 girl's social media sites were filled with compliments from all of her friends about how awesome the music was and how fabulous the room looked!!! We also trusted DanceJock to manage our table arrangements. They came up with a design to custom fit our theme. Unbelievable personal service and competitive pricing all around. With DanceJock stress is gone and get psyched is on!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Cindy · event on: 02/11/2017

Dancejock made my event so easy Frankie and his team were amazing I was able to enjoy my party and not worry about anything they were a pleasure to deal with!!!! Highly recommend them for any event

Sent on 02/14/2017

Tony · event on: 02/04/2017

Dancejock Productions are the best in the business. They knocked it out of the park at my wedding then again at our company's awards dinner. 100% worth every penny. If you are getting married or have an upcoming event I highly recommend giving them a call.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Tony · event on: 02/04/2017

Dancejock Productions are the best in the business! They did a great at my wedding and at my company's awards dinner. Their team put on a amazing show and well worth every penny! I highly recommend them for any wedding or upcoming event. Be sure to book in advance.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Amy · event on: 12/10/2016

What an amazing event! Above and beyond all of my expectations. A special thanks to Ricky McDermott...he kept the kids dancing all night! Thank you Dancejocks!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2016

My husband and I got married 12/02/16 at Watermill Caterers in Smithtown, NY. We came across Dancejock Productions a few years ago, and always kept them in the back of our minds until the time was right (especially since their office is located in our hometown). This was the first and only vendor we met with, and hired Frankie on the spot. Frankie was absolutely professional, personable, thorough, confident (but not cocky) and shared the same excitement with us- he made this entire process, especially the weeks leading up to the wedding, easy and stress free. It's safe to say that Frankie and Nestor (our DJ) killed it! Everything was executed perfectly- the ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception were spot on. My husband and I had the wedding of the year, and our guests could not stop raving about our day, especially our entertainment. I am forever grateful to Dancejock for helping make our dreams come true, and for giving us memories that we'll treasure forever.
    Michael & Nicole Petrozziello

Sent on 02/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

I highly recommend Dance Jock! Frankie was a pleasure throughout the planning process and delivered a great party the night of our wedding. Our guests had a great time and were on their feet the entire night. Music is a huge part of any wedding and I'm so, so happy I went with Dance Jock/Frankie!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Diana · Married on 11/12/2016

Thank you Frankie and Scott for making our wedding night the most memorable night of our lives. The live musicians played our processional music perfectly and the DJ kept the party rocking all night long!! Our friends can't stop raving about how great the music was and how amazing the drummer was. That was a special touch! For anyone getting married and needing a DJ I highly recommend DanceJock!

Sent on 11/18/2016

D · Married on 11/12/2016

The entire Dancejock Production team are hands down the greatest people to work with for your wedding day. Frankie Vega went above and beyond the call of duty meeting any request (big or small) I had with his energetic and easy going personality. With all the stresses a wedding can bring this entire team made our experience as worry free as possible, surpassing all of our expectations. You know you its a success when all your guest are out of their seats dancing, smiling and enjoying all this company has to offer. These people really understand how to please every kind of guest you may have at your wedding. I would highly recommend Dancejock Production for any affair. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Bettina · Married on 11/11/2016

DanceJock did an AMAZING job at my wedding, and my husband and I could not be happier. Scott was always very responsive to my e-mails, and always more than happy to help me with any questions I had. We used DanceJock for the DJ, Frank Sinatra singer, videographer, and three piece Jazz Band they offered. Every single aspect of their company was PERFECT. Our guests loved the added entertainment, and then when it came time to dance EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Our wedding went until 1:30 and we had SO many people still on the dance floor at 1:30, which I did not expect to happen. We also loved our videographer. He was so nice, professional, funny, and worked well with our photographer. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend using DanceJock for any of your entertainment needs. They went above and beyond, were friendly, personable, profession, and just all around awesome.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm so happy that we choose Dance Jocks for our special day! Scott was the best!! He knew exactly what we wanted and knew just what play to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night!! We also rented the photo booth which I was so glad that we did. It was the coolest thing ever and our guests enjoyed it so much!! It's not your typical photo booth either, it's a state of the art dream machine with many options and a green screen background. I can't say enough great things about this company. We highly recommend them for your next event. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 10/01/2016

We were referred to Dance Jock by my cousin, who used them for her wedding 8 years ago. All my husband and I wanted for our wedding was to have the dance floor filled and see our guests truly enjoying themselves. Dance Jock DELIVERED!!! They did everything and more to ensure that we and our guests had the time of our lives =) Frankie, our MC, and Chris, our DJ, made our night. They were truly amazing, and stepped up to ensure that the timeline of the night went smooth. We also had up-lighting from them, which looked beautiful and truly accented the room! We worked closely with Frankie, who was professional and super down to earth from day one! He responded to my emails and/or calls immediately, was very flexible when we wanted to change a few things last minute, and even went to our venue after meeting us for the first time to see the set up and have the knowledge to talk to us about the location. I will recommend them forever!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Bryan · Married on 09/30/2016

When my wife and I started planning our wedding, we both agreed that the most important aspect of our reception would be the entertainment. As soon as we had our initial consultation with DanceJock, we knew we were in good hands. Our wedding was about 2 weeks ago and We were 100% satisfied with their entertainment and professionalism. They provided a great flow to the entire reception, and our guests have been raving about it since. I'd like to personally thank Frankie, Nestor, John, & Curtis for an unforgettable night. You guys are aweome! We highly recommend DanceJock to ANYONE....they will not let you down.p

Sent on 10/13/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

Words cannot express how happy we were with Dancejock Productions!!!! They took our wedding to another level and made it everything we dreamed of, and then some!! People are still calling me (a full month after our wedding) to tell me how great the music/entertainment was. From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, everything was FLAWLESS!

We booked our appointment/signed our contract with Frankie and he was incredible. He was professional, extremely knowledgable of the industry & knew exactly what people would want to dance to. He had great recommendations and I put my faith completely in him (which I am SO happy I did).

Our MC was George and our DJ was Nestor and all I can say about the both of them is they were absolutely AMAZING!! They were a great team and had my guests on the dance floor the entire night. They made us feel comfortable and completely made the focus be on us (as it should be!) They worked well together and truely made the night remarkable.

Out of all of the different vendors that I worked with for our wedding - I would have to say this was my favorite vendor & I highly recommend booking Dancejock Productions as your entertainment, as you will not be disappointed!! Dancejock literally made this portion of my wedding the most enjoyable part! Zero stress, a packed dance floor and one very happy Bride & Groom :) I cannot say thank you enough to the Dancejock team as they literally made our wedding the best night of our lives!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Liane · Married on 08/19/2016

Dancejock productions were amazing from start to finish. Scott made the day perfect and it seemed effortless. The music was amazing, the sax player was amazing, the drum player was amazing and the MC. They did amazing photo montages. I received so many compliments on the music and was told over and over again that it was the best wedding people had been to! And I literally didn't do any of the work, Dancejock did!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Deborah · Married on 08/19/2016

Wow! My wedding was a blast thanks to Dancejock. The music was awesome from beginning to end. Frankie, our mic was outstanding. He listened to my every picky need, and executed the night better than I could have imagined. They are experienced, professional, and cool as hell!!! I highly recommend them. Will be my go to DJ for every event in the future!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Julie · Married on 08/14/2016

Dancejock made our wedding great! Scott and the crew played a trendy selection of our music taste. They really did a great good of communicating our personal style. Our wedding day was on a hot, humid Sunday afternoon, but they made it feel like a cool Saturday night! The dancing never stopped, making it the best wedding ever! I'd highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Christine · Married on 08/06/2016

Frankie is the man! Loved everything about the music selected and entertainment from Dancejock. Every song we requested was played and even better Frankie wasn't the typical obnoxious MC. He was on the mic just enough. We were debating whether to have a DJ or Band for quite a while. We reallyw anted something more eleegant, but we had two friends recommend Dancejock. We decided to take a look and nver regretted our decision. I would highly recommend them again and can't wait to use them for another event

Sent on 12/09/2016

Erika · Married on 07/03/2016

A MILLION STAR REVIEW FOR DANCEJOCK PRODUCTIONS LTD!!!!!!
    Having DanceJock at our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we ever made! We hired them for uplighting, pin spots on centerpieces, an amazing photo booth, HD video screens, Zap Photo, DJ, MC, and live musicians to play with the DJ tracks. Scott and Frankie where incredibly helpful and patient! All of our surprises and details went off without a hitch. Our guests are still going wild for them! Guests where saying "We have never seen a DJ like this in our lives" and "Your wedding was the best day of our lives" ... if that doesn't say it all I don't know what does!
    ***Note, this review is coming from a music producer and his wife!*** AMAZING!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Sam · Married on 06/26/2016

Dancejock was amazing. They did an excellent job at our wedding. They did my friends wedding a year before mine and i thought they were great. Every song I requested, they played. Up lighting was great. It really made our venue pop. Scott was very helpful and professional. We also booked our photography and video through Scott and Dancejock and we were very pleased. Not one complaint. Picking a DJ can be stressful, but save yourself the time and just choose Dancejock. You won't regret it

Sent on 07/17/2016

ava · Married on 06/18/2016

Dancejock productions were absolutely phenomenal!!!!! I had my wedding at chateau la Mer on June 18th,2016 and let me tell you, people are still ranting and raving about how great the music was!! Scott the Owner and MC was amazing!!! He kept the good energy flowing and made sure to keep everyone out on the dance floor. DJ Loki was out DJ and let me tell you, the variety of music he played was unbelievable !! Even my 90 year old grandma was on the dance floor all night!!! we also had a package which included zap shots and video montag which all came out so beautiful!!!! The percussionist was also an awesome add on we were rocking out all night !! Overall I would say this is THE BEST DJ company, and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding any day!! Scott was great to work with and very detailed and on top of things!! Thank you Dancejock for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Joanna · Married on 06/17/2016

Dancejock was incredible from the start of the process till the end. They were professional, responsive, and they were incredible at our wedding! The dance floor was filled the entire evening and we couldn't have been more pleased. The photobooth was also a hit. Great job DanceJock! We plan to use Dancejock in the future.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Craig & Stacy · event on: 06/04/2016

We had our daughter's Sweet Sixteen earlier this month and we are so extremely thankful that we choose Dancejock Productions as our Event Production company. Our event was SPECTACULAR thanks to Frankie and his amazing team! Each step was better than the next, the event design, decor and layout completely "WOW'd the crowd! , the lighting and video production were awesome, the music was completely off the hook and the dance floor was completely packed throughout our entire party! We were fortunate enough to have Frankie MC our party and he went above and beyond to make sure that every single guest truly had a blast! The security team kept their eyes on everyone so we didn't have to worry about a thing, the entertainers were top notch, especially the drummer who interacted with our guests and they loved it, the photographer took amazing shots of the entire event and you wouldn't have even known he was there. The photo booth was a hit with all the teens and adults as well and loved being able to see the photos right away!

Dancejock Productions is the ULTIMATE in event production and entertainment! They took all of the stress out of our planning process and truly created a unique and amazing experience for our daughter. Simply amazing! So thankful we choose such a professional, talented and knowledgeable team to create the vision we wanted for this milestone she will remember forever!

Sent on 06/25/2016