275 Reviews for Dancejock Productions Ltd

Video Projection (3)
Projector (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
207 Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

Dancejock Productions was very professional, easy to communicate with, and made a successful party. They made the party rocking from the start to the very last minute. Absolutely recommend them and will use them again. For a great time call Dancejock Productions.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Frankie was amazing to work with! He was very accommodating and made sure our guests had an amazing time at our wedding. The DJ kept the guests dancing the whole night. We also got the Photo Booth and we could not be happier with our decision. The camera they used was a professional grade camera so it took amazing pictures. They also provided us with a variety of props that allowed our guests to have a great time with it. I would highly recommend Dancejock to anyone!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, MC

PERFECTION! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dance Jock as my Wedding DJ. From the first meeting we had with Frankie, who we chose to be our MC, he was nothing but professional and friendly. He has an amazing personality and he and his DJ did the most amazing job with EVERYTHING at our wedding. Music was incredible and flowed seamlessly throughout the entire party. We had people dancing from start to finish. We had an option to have some uplighting done through the venue but decided to have it done through Dance Jock instead. They gave us a great price and the room looked beautiful. I got exactly what I had envisioned. I highly recommend Dance Jock if you’re looking for an incredible DJ company that combines personality and professionalism.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

OMG....AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! DanceJock by far was my best vendor! My wedding was on 07/07/18 Not only am I still getting people telling me how great my DJ was, I had a professional DJ as a wedding guest giving me compliments on how good they were! At one point I didn't think anyone else could fit on the dance floor. My entire experience with DanceJock was stress-free and flawless and I have extremely high standards! The entire process from the beginning to the end was super easy...Frankie was AMAZING!!! He executed my every request flawlessly and with a smile. From my specific music requests for our ceremony to my crazy music request for our 1st dance involving 2 songs he did it all...perfectly! You will not be disappointed in any of their services!!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews

Scott Neglia and his team at Dancejock hit the ball out of the park at my wedding this past June. They were timely and professional, with talented musicians and DJ. Scott was always available for me to answer any questions prior to my wedding. He put together an entrance montage that exceeded my expectations. His musicians set the mood perfectly during the cocktail hour, where his DJ and percussionist picked it right up and kept everyone on the dance floor all throughout the reception. When it comes to entertainment you only have to meet with one vendor..Dancejock! Thank you Scott and your team for being the icing on our special day!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Our engagement party was perfection thanks to Frankie and his team at Dancejock. We put our trust in them and people are still telling us almost a month later how it was the best party they've ever been to. Frankie is there with you every step of the way for the planning process and the team thats onsite day of was so friendly and helpful. We cannot thank them enough for everything and for making this all such a stress free process!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We hired Dancejock for our wedding on June 9th, and it was the best decision we could have made. Scott and Frankie are masters at their craft. I knew people that have used Dancejock, and what they all say is completely true. Their reputation speaks for itself. Even our venue said we made an excellent choice. Complete professionalism from start to finish. Upon our first meeting with Frankie, he let us know we were in good hands. He went through every aspect of our wedding with us, and made sure that we were completely comfortable. We met before the wedding and went through the final aspects of the day and I literally had nothing to worry about. The zap photographers were great, and all we kept hearing throughout the reception was that the dj was phenomenal. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't go anywhere else. However this should be the only time im getting married =).

Profile Picture Michael, 6/9/18, 1 Review

This is for MC Scott and DJ Loki:

We just wanted to reach out to thank you so much for being a part of our wedding!

We knew from the moment we met you that you would be an amazing part of our big day, and we couldn’t have been more right!

Thank you for playing such great songs, and for keeping the party on schedule.

I hope people at the wedding come to you if they need someone for future events, and I of course will wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone I know who is looking!

Erin Zimmerman and Jon Higgins

Profile Picture E, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I want to start off by saying using Dance Jock Productions for my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Dance jock productions has been the most incredible company, they demonstrated true professionalism from start to finish. Frankie - our MC and the partial owner of the company showed us such thoughtfulness and cared so much to make our wedding as special as it could be. He was so easy to get in contact with, and constantly was organized. He never made us worry for a second that anything could go wrong. Not to mention we couldn’t picture our wedding without him!- he is such a good/ fun MC to have Host our special night. Before our wedding we had to fill out a music form, not only did they play all of my favorite songs in such a good order, they also took a couple guest requests and really knew how to customize a play list for us that was absolutely perfection! We had the live singer rich as well who sang during the appetizers and dinners- he has such a beautiful voice and was in touch with our guests by coming over to each table to sing... he was AMAZING! Our percussionist was also amazing! Hands on with everyone allowing them to play the bongo drums with him to the music, always smiling and so positive. I will forever recommend dance jock productions to everyone I know! Also the pricing is affordable with the packages you can get. We had the montage / zap photography and photobooth add ons... we love you Frankie and dance jock team!!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/18, 1 Review

We used them for our June 2, 2018 wedding at Insignia, and they were so easy to work with. We worked with both Scott and Frankie throughout the process, and Scott was our MC. They were professional and kept us laughing, and always answered our questions. We also added a harpist for the ceremony and an electric violinist for the reception. If you have the budget to do so - we highly recommend both of these. Our guests can not stop talking about the violinist, and we thank DanceJock for giving us that recommendation. You will be in good hands with them!

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Frankie came highly recommended to us, and he did not disappoint! Before the wedding Frankie was so attentive to our questions and needs. Frankie walked us through all the steps necessary to insure we would have a tremendous wedding…and our wedding turned out to be much more!! We would have not had the amazing party we had if it hadn’t been for Frankie and Nestor: both clearly love their jobs and take pride in their work. A month and a half later, guests are still raving about our reception and how much fun everyone had. We highly recommend Dance Jock Productions! -John and Ashley

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews

I’ve had the pleasure of attending a number of events that Dancejock did but this time it was my turn to play event host. When planning my wedding this was a no brainer for me. DJ Nestor and MC Frankie are a dream team combination and absolutely killed it at our wedding. Nestor read the crowd and worked in everything on our playlist when it made sense. I still had guests raving about how much fun they had dancing a week after the wedding. Frankie seemlessly coordinated with the maitre d’ and the order of events/ceremonies went off without a hitch. Drummer, violinist and photo booth all came recommended and they did not disappoint. These guys really are the best in the biz!

Profile Picture John, 5/25/18, 1 Review

Frankie and his team were AMAZING. From the beginning contact, all the way until the last song, I cannot say enough positive things about him and his team. Not only did every one of our guests dance the entire time, but nobody wanted the party to end. The percussionist was fantastic and added something extra to our night. The guests loved the interaction and still compliment it! The wedding ended with people chanting "one more song" and of course, Frankie and his fantastic team made it happen. Our wedding was not the only wedding where we have seen Frankie and his team in action, and both times they have delivered. Some of our friends have even booked him since! We also booked the Zap Photographer through Frankie and it was so much fun to see the photos go live right away. We loved that we were handed the flash drive with the photos that night and had so much fun looking through them the next morning with our family and friends! We highly recommend booking with DanceJock. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Wedding planning can be stressful - take one decision off your plate and go with Dancejock! My husband and I met Frankie over a year ago when we first started wedding planning, and we ended up using him to DJ our engagement party and eventually our wedding that we just had on May 5th, 2018. Frankie is a true professional who made the planning process super simple and left us feeling confident that our party would be nothing short of amazing - all I can say is that he kept his word! Our wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish because of Frankie and his team. Nester kept the dance floor packed all night with his music, Frankie managed the flow of the party perfectly and John on the drums was a huge hit with everyone. Their attention to detail did not go unnoticed and I can't thank them enough for how it all turned out. If you're looking to give your guests an INSANE party that they won't forget, go with Dancejock!

Profile Picture Janine, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Picking your wedding entertainment / DJ can be difficult but DanceJock makes it easy! During our wedding planning my Fiancee and I must of met with 6+ DJ companies and they were all the same. Meeting with DanceJock was our last appointment and we knew right away that Frankie Vega and his team were the ones. From the initial meetings all the way through the big day, Frankie was professional, honest, responsive and genuine. Our wedding was April 21st and we had Frankie as our MC, Nester as the DJ and Curtis on the saxophone. They truly nailed it! We had provided Frankie with a few recommendations on music and he made sure to hit every check box and more! DanceJock are experts at what they do and will make your wedding night a big party and one to remember. Five stars for these guys and highly recommend them for your big day!

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We cannot say enough about Dancejock and their amazing team. Frankie our MC was wonderful from day one. He took the time and got to know us in order to collaborate with the DJ in creating the perfect playlist for us. From Ceremony to Reception the professionalism and exuberance never faded. Our friends and Family are still raving about the music selection. If you're looking for your dance floor to be packed and for the party to be continuous and fun... then there is no other choice than these guys!! You set the perfect tone and mood and we are forever grateful for the amazing event you helped create!!!
XO Lauren and Rich

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/30/18, 2 Reviews

My Husband and I got married 3-24-18 at Harbor Club Prime in Huntington. We have to thank Dance Jock for putting on such a great, classy, and energetic reception. We had a single steel drum player at cocktail hour (so perfect) and the DJ/Mc for reception.
We had a long list with PLENTY of variety of music and they were able to pull it all off so easily. The dance floor stayed full all night long, we found ourselves begging them to continue playing! Frankie, our MC made the process so easy and we are so grateful. I highly recommend this company for your next event.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Video Projection, Sound/PA System

We recently had the pleasure of working with Frankie and the team at Dancejock for our wedding. They were spot on with all of our requests and did a great job of keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor. We had so many guests complimenting us on our choice of DJ. I’d definitely recommend them if you’re considering them for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

I have known Scott for over 20 years (he did my Bat-Mitzvah), so it was no question he was going to be a part of my wedding. Scott and the Dancejock team ALWAYS deliver and ALWAYS impress. Scott is a fantastic MC as well is his DJ. In addition, we utilized a live percussionist and electric violist which were guest favorites. The variety of music played was exactly what we wanted it to be. They had our guests on their feet theoughout the entire wedding. The Dancejock team is very professional and always asks your opinion and gives their opinions to best cater to your wants and needs in order to create the wedding entertainment that you desire. I would recommend Dancejock over any other DJ (and band) any day. Scott and his team made our wedding a memory of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My wedding is the 4th wedding my family used Dancejock and Scott's team and he delivers above and beyond every single time. From ceremony to reception, our guests had a great experience and are still complimenting us on the music for our event. The dance floor was PACKED from the moment guests were invited to join us for our first dance until the very end of the night. The only time anyone sat down was to eat which was exactly what we wanted. Our percussionist was also a huge hit too! I know we will definitely be using Scott and his team again for future parties!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

What else can we say but they were flawless? From the moment with dealt with Frankie at Dancejock it was nothing but first class treatment. He walked us through their services from everything from the DJ & MC down to the lights and the photo booths they use. Once the big day came the set up was AMAZING, Frankie truly felt like a member of the family and the DJ kept playing hits from all eras to accommodate everyone at the wedding.

Our guests are still talking about the music and our big day was 3 months ago!!

You absolutely will not regret booking Dancejock, don't even bother looking anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

W had Scott at our weddibg, he was FABULOUS!!!! He couldn't do enough for us. The array of music was more than I could of asked for. Our guests (including myself) were on the dance floor non stop!!!! All of our guests were saying how great the music was!!! We also had live musicians through dance jock they were AMAZING!!!! Awesome job, I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor, Videography

From the moment we met with Frankie and Scott at Dancejock, we knew that we had finally found a team that we wanted to work with. They were personable, professional, honest and straightforward; not pushy or high pressure at all (like some of the other DJ’s that we had met with and were turned off by). It was so convenient to find a top-notch company that was able to handle so many of our specific, custom needs for our wedding.

Through Dancejock, we were able to book our harpist for the ceremony (Sylvia, who played our requested songs beautifully) and our percussionist (Justin - who was AWESOME and took the party to the next level) for the reception. We were able to rent a state-of-the-art photo booth that instantly printed unlimited pictures for our guests. Scott had our step and repeat made with our custom monograms for the backdrop, which came out FANTASTIC! Everyone was lining up for pictures……and the best part was that we were provided with copies of all of them! Through CAD drawings made of the venue, Scott virtually designed an beautiful and practical lounge area that we were able to preview before committing to. We were so glad to have moved forward with this, as it was an AMAZING touch that our guests not only utilized, but also admired.

To go along with our custom monogram theme, Scott had a vinyl decal made for the front of the DJ booth and had our monogram playing on the side screens. He also was able to integrate our custom design into the Gobo light that was projected onto the dance floor that everyone was on – ALL NIGHT LONG thanks to the PHENOMENAL music!

Our guests have not stopped raving about all of the amazing extras that we were able to provide them with through Dancejock. A HUGE thanks to the team for making our day as fun, memorable and special as it was! We will certainly be calling and recommending Dancejock for any and all upcoming needs that arise.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dancejock Productions exceeding my wife and I expectations. George (MC), Mr. Niceness (DJ) and the rest of the team all went above and beyond.
We couldn’t recommend a better team to make our day any better.
If your looking for an entertainment company look no further.
Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Johnny, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC