Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

Dancejock Productions Ltd 6
Dancejock Productions Ltd 7
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 05/18/2019

Great music for our wedding !!

Frankie did an excellent job at our wedding ! The music was exactly what we asked for and he got the crowd up and dancing. It was a great time. Thank you !!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional, exciting and easy to work with

My husband and I had such an easy time working with Frankie. He has the PERFECT voice for a wedding. He gets the crowd excited, is extremely professional, and put together everything we asked for. Even adding a cake cutting ceremony at the last minute, he adjusted so quickly and was so professional. We appreciated the care he took to check in with us throughout the night and got all of our guests dance. Even my grandpa dancing to hip hop! He made our reception a party environment which is EXACTLY the vibe we wanted and we got to dance so much. I highly recommend this team. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Meaghan · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!

I don’t even know where to start. Frankie dj’ed our engagement party and then him and his team did our wedding. I didn’t think it could get any better than our engagement party but then our wedding happened. We were blown away by how amazing they were. The music was EXACTLY what we wanted and every single guest was up dancing. Frankie was an amazing MC and had the crowd out of the seats the whole time. The percussionist was unreal - so, so good! After our wedding, there was a line of people asking for their information. We had 100s of texts asking for their information. It really was amazing!

If you’re looking for an amazing DJ crew for your wedding (or any party) - look no further! Frankie and his team are the perfect choice!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kristen Tutku · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Let me just start off by saying, if you’re looking for amazing music and your guests to be wowed, look no further. Our DJ was the vendor I took time into finding. I love dancing and good music. Dance Jock brought that and so much more. Frankie and his team made sure that my day went perfectly. He worked with our crazy requests and made each and every vision possible. They managed to have over 300 guests dancing non stop all night. I had people raving about the music and our percussionist. Dance jock was by far my favorite vendor !!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Dancejock Productions Ltd 8
  • Dominique

Dominique Michel · Married on 03/29/2019

Outstanding

If you are still looking for a wedding DJ you can stop here! I have to say we had a FLAWLESS experience with DanceJock Productions. Everyone knows entertainment is a huge part of a wedding, from the second we stepped into their office, they made us feel at ease. Frankie took his time to figure out what exactly we were looking for and without a doubt, he made it his priority that our wedding reflected our own personal style. Frankie and his team, George as the emcee, did an exceptional job from start to finish. The dance floor was full the entire night, we a c02 machine, cold sparks and a percussionist, ALL highly recommended! We owe DanceJock a huge amount of credit for making our wedding day truly UNFORGETTABLE. Family and friends are still telling us how great the entertainment was!!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Jen H · Married on 02/09/2019

Best of the best!

Frankie and the Dancejock team are the best! From our very first meeting, he made us feel at ease and described what to expect for our wedding, his role as our MC, and how he would collaborate with our officiant and maitre d' to coordinate the music and the whole flow of the day. My husband and I are both reserved and don't like being the center of attention, which Frankie picked up on right away. We could really tell that he made an effort to get to know us and worked hard to make sure we were comfortable and enjoyed our wedding. He and our DJ Mr NiceNess also did a great job of playing the genres of music we love and accommodated specific song requests that our guests wanted to hear. Awesome music, great energy, our guests were on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • David

David Levine · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional, Excellent, and Highly Recommended

When my wife and I were searching for DJs to provide music and emcee our wedding, we had set up meetings with three companies to see who we would like best. We met with Frankie at Dancejock first and were so impressed that we cancelled the other meetings and signed the same day. Frankie and Dancejock were professional, listened to every request we had and came through seamlessly day-of, and we would highly recommend them without hesitation. In the weeks following our wedding, numerous guests have been commenting on the music at the wedding with unanimously positive reviews. Frankie listened to everything we said: the playlist felt custom-made for us and – having had four other weddings this year alone – was completely different from any of the others in the best way without sacrificing fun, top hits, or music for everyone in the room. At your wedding, you won’t always hear the music and you won’t always be dancing, but when you are you want to hear what you like and feel totally at ease knowing your DJ has it all under control. Dancejock was incredible at every step and we can’t thank them enough for their contribution to an amazing day.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jacklyn Plonski · Married on 11/03/2018

Fabulous experience

Dance Jock did an amazing job for our wedding in November of 2018. They had everyone up on the dance floor the entire time! We gave them free reign to play what they felt was best and they did a fabulous job! Scott was our MC and John was our percussionist! Everyone loved the touch having a percussionist throughout the night it made it so much fun!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Richter · Married on 10/17/2018

Get ready to party! Dancing shoes required

My guests can't stop raving about these guys! Everyone was up and dancing the entire party and the energy level was off the charts! Frank and Scott were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Always available, anticipated our needs, and made for a great time!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Caitlin A Meuser · Married on 10/14/2018

5 Star Experience - Highly Recommend!

Dancejock put on an unbelievable party for our wedding on October 14, 2018. The music had everyone on the dance floor all night, and once the party ended our guests were chanting for "one more song" to keep the party going. Our MC Frankie and his team executed the day flawlessly. We were told by many guests it was the best wedding they ever attended, and that is not just a compliment to us but to Dancejock! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan an unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Robin · Married on 10/10/2018

Dancejock Productions was very professional, easy to communicate with, and made a successful party. They made the party rocking from the start to the very last minute. Absolutely recommend them and will use them again. For a great time call Dancejock Productions.

Sent on 10/17/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda Forman · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding! Made my wedding day perfect

Dancejock Productions, Scott and his whole team were absolutely incredible! The music was phenomenal and they really know how to work a crowd and get everyone up dancing! We added a saxophone and bongo drum player as well! People can't stop talking about how awesome the players were and how great the DJ was and my wedding was weeks ago! They truly made my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • F

Fahey · Married on 10/05/2018

Everyone knows how integral music is at a wedding. Scott and his team and Dancejock Productions hit a home run for us and had over 75% of our guests on the dance floor throughout the entire night. We had been a part of 3 family weddings that Scott and his team had done and we knew we had to have them to be able to make our special night a memorable one for everyone in attendance. Not only did Scott command a great presence as MC but the DJ and percussionist brought everyone to dance floor and kept them there all night long. Our guests are still buzzing about the energy the percussionist brought to the party and his ability to bring those instruments around the dance floor to groups dancing and have them participate provided an experience that left even the most seasoned wedding guests speechless. Between the commanding MC performance from Scott, the variety of music that appealed to every guest, and the energy from the percussionist, Dancejock provides more than just a DJ to your party. They provide an experience you will never forget. We can’t thank you guys enough for everything! With love, Mr. & Mrs. Fahey

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2018

BEYOND AMAZING! Must use for your party!

OMG I can't say enough about Dancejock. We got married last weekend and had the best night ever.
    We had Frankie as our emcee along with three live musicians- drums, saxophone, electric violin.
    Since the day we booked Frankie and team he made us feel like his number one priority. If we ever had a question he was always available. The day of the wedding he gave us nothing to worry about. Team was there waiting and as soon as the party started it never stopped. We made it clear that we wanted a dance party and our guests literally never stopped dancing. The venue said he had never seen anything like it. No one even stopped to eat dinner. It was truly amazing and everyone is talking about it.
    HIGHLY Recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2018

best day ever!

Frankie and his team could not be better or more professional. Frankie took the time to meet with my fiance and I multiple times to help us create the perfect day. Frankie listened to our thoughts and made incredible suggestions. He clarified every step of the way to ensure we were all on the same page. Frankie has a pre-existing page with various music samples that made selecting various ceremony songs a breeze. The day itself was absolutely perfect. Every song i had requested was played and every special song (i.e. cake cutting, recessional etc.) was played correctly from the exact point I wanted it. Multiple people came up to both my husband and I during the wedding to state that this was the best DJ/music they had ever heard at a wedding. I could not be happier with Dancejock and will be using them for every event in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alex · Married on 09/14/2018

Dancejock was a dream to work with! Scott, Frankie, and the whole team did an amazing job! We had the percussion band which was a huge hit- you have to hire these guys- they made every song that much better! We also had the acoustic guitarist for cocktail hour- he was excellent! We also had the frank Sinatra singer in between courses and he was fabulous! Dancejock was extremely professional and so easy to work with. The meetings went so smoothly and they took everything we wanted in our playlist straight to the stage. I highly recommend them for any occasion. Our wedding wouldn't of been what it was without them! Scott was our MC and he completely nailed our style. thank you to the best DJ team!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alexxa · Married on 09/09/2018

Frankie was such an amazing recommendation from our wedding planner, I could not have been more happy with how the night went. He did exactly what we asked for and more, I decided to change something last minute during the wedding and he accommodated on the spot! He was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very organized and was very on top of the details we had asked during our meeting. We love you Frankie! Thanks for making our wedding so special!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

David Lostaglio · Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely Incredible!!

Mine and my wife's wedding was the hands down best party we've ever been to thanks to Frankie and the Dancejock Team. From the first time we met Frankie we were blown away by his professionalism and passion for what he does and it showed on the big day. They kept everyone dancing literally all night long and everyone we talk to had nothing but high regards for Frankie and said it was the best party they've ever been to. THANK YOU FRANKIE!! Would recommend 10/10!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 08/12/2018

I can’t ever say enough wonderful things about DanceJock! Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives because of the awesome party they threw. I never left the dance floor and neither did our guests. Even grandmother danced all night! Frankie sat with us to get our input on what we wanted and the result couldn’t have been more perfect. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing party it was! We added the video disc jockey package to our wedding and it brought all the happy tears during our big entrance and our dances with our parents. Frankie was incredible!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Dancejock Productions Ltd 9
    Dancejock Productions Ltd 10
    Dancejock Productions Ltd 11

Tara · Married on 07/15/2018

Frankie was amazing to work with! He was very accommodating and made sure our guests had an amazing time at our wedding. The DJ kept the guests dancing the whole night. We also got the Photo Booth and we could not be happier with our decision. The camera they used was a professional grade camera so it took amazing pictures. They also provided us with a variety of props that allowed our guests to have a great time with it. I would highly recommend Dancejock to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2018

PERFECTION! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dance Jock as my Wedding DJ. From the first meeting we had with Frankie, who we chose to be our MC, he was nothing but professional and friendly. He has an amazing personality and he and his DJ did the most amazing job with EVERYTHING at our wedding. Music was incredible and flowed seamlessly throughout the entire party. We had people dancing from start to finish. We had an option to have some uplighting done through the venue but decided to have it done through Dance Jock instead. They gave us a great price and the room looked beautiful. I got exactly what I had envisioned. I highly recommend Dance Jock if you’re looking for an incredible DJ company that combines personality and professionalism.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2018

We are so happy we chose DanceJock for our wedding DJ. I used them for my sweet 16 and without a doubt I knew I wanted to book them for my wedding day. They did such an amazing job and were a pleasure to work with!! They were a lot of fun and kept the night alive! They played a great mix of music for everyone to enjoy- our guests never left the dance floor!! Our guest still come up to us about how amazing our wedding was and continue to ask us information about our DJ. I highly recommend using DanceJock. I promise you wont be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Trisha · Married on 07/07/2018

OMG....AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! DanceJock by far was my best vendor! My wedding was on 07/07/18 Not only am I still getting people telling me how great my DJ was, I had a professional DJ as a wedding guest giving me compliments on how good they were! At one point I didn't think anyone else could fit on the dance floor. My entire experience with DanceJock was stress-free and flawless and I have extremely high standards! The entire process from the beginning to the end was super easy...Frankie was AMAZING!!! He executed my every request flawlessly and with a smile. From my specific music requests for our ceremony to my crazy music request for our 1st dance involving 2 songs he did it all...perfectly! You will not be disappointed in any of their services!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Melissa Torres · Married on 06/29/2018

Excellent experience with Dancejock!

From the first appointment I had with Scott, I knew that he would be the MC for our wedding. He was personable, knowledgable, and knew exactly what to do to make our day special and memorable. The prices were competitive and included so much. We used Dancejock for our ceremony music (violinists), cocktail hour (2 piece steel drum band), reception (DJ and MC), photo montages for our entrance and parent dances, zap shots, and our photo booth. They were absolutely fantastic and knew our crowd. Our friends are still telling us four months later that the music at our wedding was the best!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Kim · Married on 06/24/2018

Scott Neglia and his team at Dancejock hit the ball out of the park at my wedding this past June. They were timely and professional, with talented musicians and DJ. Scott was always available for me to answer any questions prior to my wedding. He put together an entrance montage that exceeded my expectations. His musicians set the mood perfectly during the cocktail hour, where his DJ and percussionist picked it right up and kept everyone on the dance floor all throughout the reception. When it comes to entertainment you only have to meet with one vendor..Dancejock! Thank you Scott and your team for being the icing on our special day!

Sent on 07/08/2018