259 Reviews for Dancejock Productions Ltd

Photobooth (4)
Bilingual MC (1)
Projector (1)
192 Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

Dancejock Productions was very professional, easy to communicate with, and made a successful party. They made the party rocking from the start to the very last minute. Absolutely recommend them and will use them again. For a great time call Dancejock Productions.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Our engagement party was perfection thanks to Frankie and his team at Dancejock. We put our trust in them and people are still telling us almost a month later how it was the best party they've ever been to. Frankie is there with you every step of the way for the planning process and the team thats onsite day of was so friendly and helpful. We cannot thank them enough for everything and for making this all such a stress free process!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We cannot say enough about Dancejock and their amazing team. Frankie our MC was wonderful from day one. He took the time and got to know us in order to collaborate with the DJ in creating the perfect playlist for us. From Ceremony to Reception the professionalism and exuberance never faded. Our friends and Family are still raving about the music selection. If you're looking for your dance floor to be packed and for the party to be continuous and fun... then there is no other choice than these guys!! You set the perfect tone and mood and we are forever grateful for the amazing event you helped create!!!
XO Lauren and Rich

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/30/18, 2 Reviews

We recently had the pleasure of working with Frankie and the team at Dancejock for our wedding. They were spot on with all of our requests and did a great job of keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor. We had so many guests complimenting us on our choice of DJ. I’d definitely recommend them if you’re considering them for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

I have known Scott for over 20 years (he did my Bat-Mitzvah), so it was no question he was going to be a part of my wedding. Scott and the Dancejock team ALWAYS deliver and ALWAYS impress. Scott is a fantastic MC as well is his DJ. In addition, we utilized a live percussionist and electric violist which were guest favorites. The variety of music played was exactly what we wanted it to be. They had our guests on their feet theoughout the entire wedding. The Dancejock team is very professional and always asks your opinion and gives their opinions to best cater to your wants and needs in order to create the wedding entertainment that you desire. I would recommend Dancejock over any other DJ (and band) any day. Scott and his team made our wedding a memory of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My wedding is the 4th wedding my family used Dancejock and Scott's team and he delivers above and beyond every single time. From ceremony to reception, our guests had a great experience and are still complimenting us on the music for our event. The dance floor was PACKED from the moment guests were invited to join us for our first dance until the very end of the night. The only time anyone sat down was to eat which was exactly what we wanted. Our percussionist was also a huge hit too! I know we will definitely be using Scott and his team again for future parties!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

What else can we say but they were flawless? From the moment with dealt with Frankie at Dancejock it was nothing but first class treatment. He walked us through their services from everything from the DJ & MC down to the lights and the photo booths they use. Once the big day came the set up was AMAZING, Frankie truly felt like a member of the family and the DJ kept playing hits from all eras to accommodate everyone at the wedding.

Our guests are still talking about the music and our big day was 3 months ago!!

You absolutely will not regret booking Dancejock, don't even bother looking anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

W had Scott at our weddibg, he was FABULOUS!!!! He couldn't do enough for us. The array of music was more than I could of asked for. Our guests (including myself) were on the dance floor non stop!!!! All of our guests were saying how great the music was!!! We also had live musicians through dance jock they were AMAZING!!!! Awesome job, I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor, Videography

From the moment we met with Frankie and Scott at Dancejock, we knew that we had finally found a team that we wanted to work with. They were personable, professional, honest and straightforward; not pushy or high pressure at all (like some of the other DJ’s that we had met with and were turned off by). It was so convenient to find a top-notch company that was able to handle so many of our specific, custom needs for our wedding.

Through Dancejock, we were able to book our harpist for the ceremony (Sylvia, who played our requested songs beautifully) and our percussionist (Justin - who was AWESOME and took the party to the next level) for the reception. We were able to rent a state-of-the-art photo booth that instantly printed unlimited pictures for our guests. Scott had our step and repeat made with our custom monograms for the backdrop, which came out FANTASTIC! Everyone was lining up for pictures……and the best part was that we were provided with copies of all of them! Through CAD drawings made of the venue, Scott virtually designed an beautiful and practical lounge area that we were able to preview before committing to. We were so glad to have moved forward with this, as it was an AMAZING touch that our guests not only utilized, but also admired.

To go along with our custom monogram theme, Scott had a vinyl decal made for the front of the DJ booth and had our monogram playing on the side screens. He also was able to integrate our custom design into the Gobo light that was projected onto the dance floor that everyone was on – ALL NIGHT LONG thanks to the PHENOMENAL music!

Our guests have not stopped raving about all of the amazing extras that we were able to provide them with through Dancejock. A HUGE thanks to the team for making our day as fun, memorable and special as it was! We will certainly be calling and recommending Dancejock for any and all upcoming needs that arise.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dancejock Productions exceeding my wife and I expectations. George (MC), Mr. Niceness (DJ) and the rest of the team all went above and beyond.
We couldn’t recommend a better team to make our day any better.
If your looking for an entertainment company look no further.
Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Johnny, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Frankie and DJ Mr. Niceness (sorry I don't know his name) just performed at my wedding this past weekend, and I have to say they were spot on. I grew up with Frankie so I knew he had great charisma and personality. When combined with the level of professionalism he displayed, this made for a perfect MC. For the record, I did not choose Dancejock because I know Frankie, I chose them because I knew I was getting a crew of hard working professionals who take their jobs very seriously. As a matter of fact, Dancejock is the preferred vendor for my venue (Old Field Club), which was icing on the cake. Frankie was very helpful in walking me through the flow of all the formalities (entrances, traditions, dances), which was great for someone like myself who knows very little about these things. On the day of the wedding, Frankie and his crew were early and prepared. Every part of the reception that Frankie was involved with went perfectly, and even my parents and friends were telling me what a great job he did. Frankie was even able to accommodate a late request that we had, which we never really finalized with him beforehand, but he was able to work it into the mix with no questions asked. Overall, I would highly recommend Dancejock for any event. This company deserves praise and great reviews. Thanks again to Frankie, Mr. Niceness (great name), and the whole Dancejock crew for making our wedding a huge success!

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/15/17, 1 Review

My husband and I just got married on October 8th and a family member suggested Dancejock to us and it was one of the best pieces of advice we got through the whole wedding process! Frankie Vega and his team were amazing from start to finish and extremely accommodating with our budget and schedules to get everything sorted out for the big day! When the day arrived, we couldn't have asked for a better emcee or DJ - and the photographer they had with them was top notch! We even booked a photobooth with them and the entire night, they made sure that we were happy with the music selection, the scheduling, they even organized an album for us with all the photobooth images and handed us a USB of all the photos they had taken at the end of the night so my hubby and I could look at all the great shots as soon as we were able. We've received so many compliments about the music selections and just how FUN everything was the entire night. We couldn't have asked for better service, better packages, and better people to help us along through this whole process. If you're looking for a DJ - seriously consider Dancejock and you will not be disappointed with the service and attention you received from the moment you sign a contract to the day of the wedding. Any big party we have in the future, or any couple we know that's getting married - we're keeping these guys in mind.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We used dance jock productions for our wedding music and photography and they were amazing . From the first meeting with Frankie we knew we would be using them . They were very very personable and very energetic. They were accomidating to all our needs and requests . Whenever I had a questions Frankie was always prompt to call me back promptly. I asked Frankie to recommend a photographer . He told me they did photography also . Without hesitation I booked the photographer without looking at prior work knowing that dancejock would not disappoint . They did a phenomal job . Both Frankie our dj and Bee out photographer were both outstanding . Best decision for out wedding . Thank you making our day so special !!!

Profile Picture Theres, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

My husband and I are so beyond happy that we chose Dancejock to be our music/party vendor. We have so many amazing things to say about Frankie and his team. Frankie is extremely talented at what he does. He was able to pick up on the energy and vibe of the guests and literally customize the mood/music/energy level to fit our guests. I cannot really explain how this happens but trust me when I say Frankie will not disappoint. As a bride, I obviously had a lot of worries and concerns leading up to the wedding and wanted the flow of the night to be seamless. Frankie and his team delivered on that perfectly. I have to say, what I loved about this whole process was how Frankie worked with us to make sure we were able to customize the night. For example, I had made my own slideshow, and wanted to add a few special songs, etc. He works WITH you. We had so many guests come up to us at the end of the night to tell us how much they loved the music, the energy of the MC (Frankie) and the flow. We love this team and if we could have another wedding, we would hands down want these guys to provide the fun again!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! They were incredible from the start. Scott & Frankie made me feel at ease & I felt I could trust them 100% with taking care of all of the entertainment for my wedding. As soon as we sat with Frankie at our first meeting, we knew we HAD to have him as our MC. He was personable, professional, & had a great energy & from there, things only got better. I was blown away by all of the live musicians. The harpist Sylvia played at our ceremony beautifully & the cocktail singer/guitarist Michael was amazing as well! The violinist Alex played during dinner & reception-LOVED! (A friend asked him to play GOT theme song & the room went wild!) The drummer Justin- WOW! He brought the party to a whole new level & was on the dance floor adding energy the entire night! The lighting was crazy! It came down from above our dance floor, plus a Co2 cannon that shot out cool air. They customized the fronts of the DJ booth with our initials & photos making it more personal. One of my favorites was the 16’x9’ video wall. UNREAL! It played our montage & photos the entire night. We were the 1st wedding to have it & it was SO WORTH IT. I’m still getting calls asking “Who was the guy on the mic?!”. I can’t say enough how INCREDIBLE our MC Frankie was. Such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding, but was better than we imagined. Everyone was raving about his professionalism & that “he wasn’t your typical annoying MC”. He had our entire night organized and running smoothly. Our DJ, Loki (also AMAZING) played everything we requested! He read the crowd & knew how to keep our dance floor full the entire night. I can’t praise Dancejock enough for making my wedding a dream come true. I will forever use & recommend them for ANY event because of their professionalism, attention to detail, and talented crew. My friends and family are telling me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and I am so grateful for Dancejock who made it happen.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Dancejock Productions is one of the only companies that I recommend to our clients, who want the very best when it comes to DJ's, MC's, Lighting and entertainment. They truly are so professional, easy to work with, and make the whole process easy, organized and fun which makes my job easier. Another plus is that they are not your typical cheesy DJ company which seems to be very rare in the Long Island area :D (which is VERY important to me!) :) If you want a DJ for your wedding or event, You will not be disappointed with Dancejock, and if it's in your budget add in a percussionist or horns for a lot of extra added energy and wow-factor!

Profile Picture laura, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Dancejock continues to impress my family and I. I'm the last of three children to get married and Dancejock provided the sound and DJ for the first two weddings; therefore, it was an innate decision to have them do my wedding. We dealt primarily with Frankie who is always on his A-game and consistently provides great recommendations whether it's for entrances, flow of event, etc. We had Rick MC our first two events with Nestor (both of whom are amazing). For my event we had Nestor play with Frankie MC'ing and they crushed it. Nestor was able to work with me on a tougher entrance song transition framework and made it sound great. He weaved in and out of disco, top 40, some hip hop and dance music which the crowd loved. Trust their professionalism and their artistry because they will deliver on making your party great!

Profile Picture Greg, 9/9/17, 1 Review

I used dancejock for my wedding and I have to say they were excellent Frankie and Scott are great to work with and made the whole process very easy. Some dj' scan be very cheesy and you just want them to put the microphone down but not with dancejock they were professional and anything but cheesy. I appreciate everything they did for helping my wedding be one of the best days of my life!

Profile Picture Lucianne, 9/9/17, 1 Review

We used dancejock for our wedding and they were great! Scott and the DJ kept everyone up and dancing the whole night! We also added the percussionist during our reception and it really added to the party! Everyone loved him. We also had a cello and violinist during our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Dancejock to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dancejock will make your wedding a nonstop fun and extremely memorable party. Their interaction and dynamics are undeniably contagious and all of your guests will be up dancing because they won't be able to sit still. No matter what the genre, ethnicity or demographics, they will no doubt get everyone engaged. Highly recommend them without reservation.

Profile Picture Larry, 8/19/17, 1 Review

I was eager to work with Dance Jock again after they had provided the entertainment for my Bar Mitzvah in 1997. When I mentioned this to Scott Neglia on our introductory visit, he promptly told me that I was the 109th person for whom he’d have done both a bar/bat mitzvah and wedding. From that moment, I could see how much passion he had for what he did, and I knew that would be in great hands for our wedding. And we truly were. Scott gave us a very detailed breakdown on the day we met with him for the first time of how he envisioned our reception would go, from our introduction to the Hora to the rest of the party. A year later when the wedding took place, it went down almost word for word of how he had described us. Scott handled us personally and he did a great job of providing just the right music for the party, you could tell he knows how to read a room. The video packages that were put together from their video department for our introduction and our respective dances with the parent were extremely moving and had people very emotional. The event was flawless and I have to hand it to Scott for knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. I highly recommend Scott and Dance Jock for any of your events.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

From the first meeting to the end of the wedding night...pure professionalism. We couldn’t have asked for everything to go smoother than it did. Jewish wedding with some Puerto Rican flare was perfect. My side is Jewish..my wife’s is Puerto Rican and they had the party jumping all night until we had to leave the venue. Frankie did a great job as emcee, and his dj that night was perfect. We were afraid it would be too cluby as we like edm music but they had it just right. Appealing to the entire crowd. Not one hiccup. Highly recommend

Profile Picture David , 8/13/17, 1 Review

I couldn’t be happier with the performance of Dancejock on our wedding day! We all know everyone talks about two things at after wedding, the food and the DJ. They had our entire party up and dancing until way after the party was supposed to end. The homeowner of this beautiful property we got married let us extend an extra couple of hours because even he was having such a great time dancing. Would recommend to anyone looking for the simplest to the most extravagant setups. Thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Frankie and his team were absolutely amazing and flawless. From the moment we contacted him for our initial meeting to days following the wedding, Frankie was nothing short of professional, personable, accommodating, and responsive to everything and anything we requested. Our main request was for our wedding to be a fun dance party... Frankie far exceeded our expectations. He made fantastic recommendations, including adding live musicians that our guests are still raving about weeks later. Besides the excellent performance at the wedding, Frankie promptly responded to emails 7 days a week and followed through on his statements.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 1 Review