264 Reviews for Dancejock Productions Ltd

Bilingual MC (1)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)
197 Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

Dancejock Productions was very professional, easy to communicate with, and made a successful party. They made the party rocking from the start to the very last minute. Absolutely recommend them and will use them again. For a great time call Dancejock Productions.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Our engagement party was perfection thanks to Frankie and his team at Dancejock. We put our trust in them and people are still telling us almost a month later how it was the best party they've ever been to. Frankie is there with you every step of the way for the planning process and the team thats onsite day of was so friendly and helpful. We cannot thank them enough for everything and for making this all such a stress free process!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

This is for MC Scott and DJ Loki:

We just wanted to reach out to thank you so much for being a part of our wedding!

We knew from the moment we met you that you would be an amazing part of our big day, and we couldn’t have been more right!

Thank you for playing such great songs, and for keeping the party on schedule.

I hope people at the wedding come to you if they need someone for future events, and I of course will wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone I know who is looking!

Erin Zimmerman and Jon Higgins

Profile Picture E, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

I want to start off by saying using Dance Jock Productions for my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Dance jock productions has been the most incredible company, they demonstrated true professionalism from start to finish. Frankie - our MC and the partial owner of the company showed us such thoughtfulness and cared so much to make our wedding as special as it could be. He was so easy to get in contact with, and constantly was organized. He never made us worry for a second that anything could go wrong. Not to mention we couldn’t picture our wedding without him!- he is such a good/ fun MC to have Host our special night. Before our wedding we had to fill out a music form, not only did they play all of my favorite songs in such a good order, they also took a couple guest requests and really knew how to customize a play list for us that was absolutely perfection! We had the live singer rich as well who sang during the appetizers and dinners- he has such a beautiful voice and was in touch with our guests by coming over to each table to sing... he was AMAZING! Our percussionist was also amazing! Hands on with everyone allowing them to play the bongo drums with him to the music, always smiling and so positive. I will forever recommend dance jock productions to everyone I know! Also the pricing is affordable with the packages you can get. We had the montage / zap photography and photobooth add ons... we love you Frankie and dance jock team!!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/3/18, 1 Review

Wedding planning can be stressful - take one decision off your plate and go with Dancejock! My husband and I met Frankie over a year ago when we first started wedding planning, and we ended up using him to DJ our engagement party and eventually our wedding that we just had on May 5th, 2018. Frankie is a true professional who made the planning process super simple and left us feeling confident that our party would be nothing short of amazing - all I can say is that he kept his word! Our wedding was absolutely perfect from start to finish because of Frankie and his team. Nester kept the dance floor packed all night with his music, Frankie managed the flow of the party perfectly and John on the drums was a huge hit with everyone. Their attention to detail did not go unnoticed and I can't thank them enough for how it all turned out. If you're looking to give your guests an INSANE party that they won't forget, go with Dancejock!

Profile Picture Janine, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Picking your wedding entertainment / DJ can be difficult but DanceJock makes it easy! During our wedding planning my Fiancee and I must of met with 6+ DJ companies and they were all the same. Meeting with DanceJock was our last appointment and we knew right away that Frankie Vega and his team were the ones. From the initial meetings all the way through the big day, Frankie was professional, honest, responsive and genuine. Our wedding was April 21st and we had Frankie as our MC, Nester as the DJ and Curtis on the saxophone. They truly nailed it! We had provided Frankie with a few recommendations on music and he made sure to hit every check box and more! DanceJock are experts at what they do and will make your wedding night a big party and one to remember. Five stars for these guys and highly recommend them for your big day!

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We cannot say enough about Dancejock and their amazing team. Frankie our MC was wonderful from day one. He took the time and got to know us in order to collaborate with the DJ in creating the perfect playlist for us. From Ceremony to Reception the professionalism and exuberance never faded. Our friends and Family are still raving about the music selection. If you're looking for your dance floor to be packed and for the party to be continuous and fun... then there is no other choice than these guys!! You set the perfect tone and mood and we are forever grateful for the amazing event you helped create!!!
XO Lauren and Rich

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/30/18, 2 Reviews

My Husband and I got married 3-24-18 at Harbor Club Prime in Huntington. We have to thank Dance Jock for putting on such a great, classy, and energetic reception. We had a single steel drum player at cocktail hour (so perfect) and the DJ/Mc for reception.
We had a long list with PLENTY of variety of music and they were able to pull it all off so easily. The dance floor stayed full all night long, we found ourselves begging them to continue playing! Frankie, our MC made the process so easy and we are so grateful. I highly recommend this company for your next event.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Video Projection, Sound/PA System

We recently had the pleasure of working with Frankie and the team at Dancejock for our wedding. They were spot on with all of our requests and did a great job of keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor. We had so many guests complimenting us on our choice of DJ. I’d definitely recommend them if you’re considering them for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

I have known Scott for over 20 years (he did my Bat-Mitzvah), so it was no question he was going to be a part of my wedding. Scott and the Dancejock team ALWAYS deliver and ALWAYS impress. Scott is a fantastic MC as well is his DJ. In addition, we utilized a live percussionist and electric violist which were guest favorites. The variety of music played was exactly what we wanted it to be. They had our guests on their feet theoughout the entire wedding. The Dancejock team is very professional and always asks your opinion and gives their opinions to best cater to your wants and needs in order to create the wedding entertainment that you desire. I would recommend Dancejock over any other DJ (and band) any day. Scott and his team made our wedding a memory of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My wedding is the 4th wedding my family used Dancejock and Scott's team and he delivers above and beyond every single time. From ceremony to reception, our guests had a great experience and are still complimenting us on the music for our event. The dance floor was PACKED from the moment guests were invited to join us for our first dance until the very end of the night. The only time anyone sat down was to eat which was exactly what we wanted. Our percussionist was also a huge hit too! I know we will definitely be using Scott and his team again for future parties!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

What else can we say but they were flawless? From the moment with dealt with Frankie at Dancejock it was nothing but first class treatment. He walked us through their services from everything from the DJ & MC down to the lights and the photo booths they use. Once the big day came the set up was AMAZING, Frankie truly felt like a member of the family and the DJ kept playing hits from all eras to accommodate everyone at the wedding.

Our guests are still talking about the music and our big day was 3 months ago!!

You absolutely will not regret booking Dancejock, don't even bother looking anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

W had Scott at our weddibg, he was FABULOUS!!!! He couldn't do enough for us. The array of music was more than I could of asked for. Our guests (including myself) were on the dance floor non stop!!!! All of our guests were saying how great the music was!!! We also had live musicians through dance jock they were AMAZING!!!! Awesome job, I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor, Videography

From the moment we met with Frankie and Scott at Dancejock, we knew that we had finally found a team that we wanted to work with. They were personable, professional, honest and straightforward; not pushy or high pressure at all (like some of the other DJ’s that we had met with and were turned off by). It was so convenient to find a top-notch company that was able to handle so many of our specific, custom needs for our wedding.

Through Dancejock, we were able to book our harpist for the ceremony (Sylvia, who played our requested songs beautifully) and our percussionist (Justin - who was AWESOME and took the party to the next level) for the reception. We were able to rent a state-of-the-art photo booth that instantly printed unlimited pictures for our guests. Scott had our step and repeat made with our custom monograms for the backdrop, which came out FANTASTIC! Everyone was lining up for pictures……and the best part was that we were provided with copies of all of them! Through CAD drawings made of the venue, Scott virtually designed an beautiful and practical lounge area that we were able to preview before committing to. We were so glad to have moved forward with this, as it was an AMAZING touch that our guests not only utilized, but also admired.

To go along with our custom monogram theme, Scott had a vinyl decal made for the front of the DJ booth and had our monogram playing on the side screens. He also was able to integrate our custom design into the Gobo light that was projected onto the dance floor that everyone was on – ALL NIGHT LONG thanks to the PHENOMENAL music!

Our guests have not stopped raving about all of the amazing extras that we were able to provide them with through Dancejock. A HUGE thanks to the team for making our day as fun, memorable and special as it was! We will certainly be calling and recommending Dancejock for any and all upcoming needs that arise.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dancejock Productions exceeding my wife and I expectations. George (MC), Mr. Niceness (DJ) and the rest of the team all went above and beyond.
We couldn’t recommend a better team to make our day any better.
If your looking for an entertainment company look no further.
Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Johnny, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Frankie and DJ Mr. Niceness (sorry I don't know his name) just performed at my wedding this past weekend, and I have to say they were spot on. I grew up with Frankie so I knew he had great charisma and personality. When combined with the level of professionalism he displayed, this made for a perfect MC. For the record, I did not choose Dancejock because I know Frankie, I chose them because I knew I was getting a crew of hard working professionals who take their jobs very seriously. As a matter of fact, Dancejock is the preferred vendor for my venue (Old Field Club), which was icing on the cake. Frankie was very helpful in walking me through the flow of all the formalities (entrances, traditions, dances), which was great for someone like myself who knows very little about these things. On the day of the wedding, Frankie and his crew were early and prepared. Every part of the reception that Frankie was involved with went perfectly, and even my parents and friends were telling me what a great job he did. Frankie was even able to accommodate a late request that we had, which we never really finalized with him beforehand, but he was able to work it into the mix with no questions asked. Overall, I would highly recommend Dancejock for any event. This company deserves praise and great reviews. Thanks again to Frankie, Mr. Niceness (great name), and the whole Dancejock crew for making our wedding a huge success!

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/15/17, 1 Review

My husband and I just got married on October 8th and a family member suggested Dancejock to us and it was one of the best pieces of advice we got through the whole wedding process! Frankie Vega and his team were amazing from start to finish and extremely accommodating with our budget and schedules to get everything sorted out for the big day! When the day arrived, we couldn't have asked for a better emcee or DJ - and the photographer they had with them was top notch! We even booked a photobooth with them and the entire night, they made sure that we were happy with the music selection, the scheduling, they even organized an album for us with all the photobooth images and handed us a USB of all the photos they had taken at the end of the night so my hubby and I could look at all the great shots as soon as we were able. We've received so many compliments about the music selections and just how FUN everything was the entire night. We couldn't have asked for better service, better packages, and better people to help us along through this whole process. If you're looking for a DJ - seriously consider Dancejock and you will not be disappointed with the service and attention you received from the moment you sign a contract to the day of the wedding. Any big party we have in the future, or any couple we know that's getting married - we're keeping these guys in mind.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We used dance jock productions for our wedding music and photography and they were amazing . From the first meeting with Frankie we knew we would be using them . They were very very personable and very energetic. They were accomidating to all our needs and requests . Whenever I had a questions Frankie was always prompt to call me back promptly. I asked Frankie to recommend a photographer . He told me they did photography also . Without hesitation I booked the photographer without looking at prior work knowing that dancejock would not disappoint . They did a phenomal job . Both Frankie our dj and Bee out photographer were both outstanding . Best decision for out wedding . Thank you making our day so special !!!

Profile Picture Theres, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

My husband and I are so beyond happy that we chose Dancejock to be our music/party vendor. We have so many amazing things to say about Frankie and his team. Frankie is extremely talented at what he does. He was able to pick up on the energy and vibe of the guests and literally customize the mood/music/energy level to fit our guests. I cannot really explain how this happens but trust me when I say Frankie will not disappoint. As a bride, I obviously had a lot of worries and concerns leading up to the wedding and wanted the flow of the night to be seamless. Frankie and his team delivered on that perfectly. I have to say, what I loved about this whole process was how Frankie worked with us to make sure we were able to customize the night. For example, I had made my own slideshow, and wanted to add a few special songs, etc. He works WITH you. We had so many guests come up to us at the end of the night to tell us how much they loved the music, the energy of the MC (Frankie) and the flow. We love this team and if we could have another wedding, we would hands down want these guys to provide the fun again!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! They were incredible from the start. Scott & Frankie made me feel at ease & I felt I could trust them 100% with taking care of all of the entertainment for my wedding. As soon as we sat with Frankie at our first meeting, we knew we HAD to have him as our MC. He was personable, professional, & had a great energy & from there, things only got better. I was blown away by all of the live musicians. The harpist Sylvia played at our ceremony beautifully & the cocktail singer/guitarist Michael was amazing as well! The violinist Alex played during dinner & reception-LOVED! (A friend asked him to play GOT theme song & the room went wild!) The drummer Justin- WOW! He brought the party to a whole new level & was on the dance floor adding energy the entire night! The lighting was crazy! It came down from above our dance floor, plus a Co2 cannon that shot out cool air. They customized the fronts of the DJ booth with our initials & photos making it more personal. One of my favorites was the 16’x9’ video wall. UNREAL! It played our montage & photos the entire night. We were the 1st wedding to have it & it was SO WORTH IT. I’m still getting calls asking “Who was the guy on the mic?!”. I can’t say enough how INCREDIBLE our MC Frankie was. Such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding, but was better than we imagined. Everyone was raving about his professionalism & that “he wasn’t your typical annoying MC”. He had our entire night organized and running smoothly. Our DJ, Loki (also AMAZING) played everything we requested! He read the crowd & knew how to keep our dance floor full the entire night. I can’t praise Dancejock enough for making my wedding a dream come true. I will forever use & recommend them for ANY event because of their professionalism, attention to detail, and talented crew. My friends and family are telling me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and I am so grateful for Dancejock who made it happen.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Dancejock Productions is one of the only companies that I recommend to our clients, who want the very best when it comes to DJ's, MC's, Lighting and entertainment. They truly are so professional, easy to work with, and make the whole process easy, organized and fun which makes my job easier. Another plus is that they are not your typical cheesy DJ company which seems to be very rare in the Long Island area :D (which is VERY important to me!) :) If you want a DJ for your wedding or event, You will not be disappointed with Dancejock, and if it's in your budget add in a percussionist or horns for a lot of extra added energy and wow-factor!

Profile Picture laura, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Dancejock continues to impress my family and I. I'm the last of three children to get married and Dancejock provided the sound and DJ for the first two weddings; therefore, it was an innate decision to have them do my wedding. We dealt primarily with Frankie who is always on his A-game and consistently provides great recommendations whether it's for entrances, flow of event, etc. We had Rick MC our first two events with Nestor (both of whom are amazing). For my event we had Nestor play with Frankie MC'ing and they crushed it. Nestor was able to work with me on a tougher entrance song transition framework and made it sound great. He weaved in and out of disco, top 40, some hip hop and dance music which the crowd loved. Trust their professionalism and their artistry because they will deliver on making your party great!

Profile Picture Greg, 9/9/17, 1 Review

I used dancejock for my wedding and I have to say they were excellent Frankie and Scott are great to work with and made the whole process very easy. Some dj' scan be very cheesy and you just want them to put the microphone down but not with dancejock they were professional and anything but cheesy. I appreciate everything they did for helping my wedding be one of the best days of my life!

Profile Picture Lucianne, 9/9/17, 1 Review

We used dancejock for our wedding and they were great! Scott and the DJ kept everyone up and dancing the whole night! We also added the percussionist during our reception and it really added to the party! Everyone loved him. We also had a cello and violinist during our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Dancejock to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC