Dancejock Productions Ltd Reviews

Dancejock Productions Ltd 6
Dancejock Productions Ltd 7

Jacklyn Plonski · Married on 11/03/2018

Fabulous experience

Dance Jock did an amazing job for our wedding in November of 2018. They had everyone up on the dance floor the entire time! We gave them free reign to play what they felt was best and they did a fabulous job! Scott was our MC and John was our percussionist! Everyone loved the touch having a percussionist throughout the night it made it so much fun!!

Richter · Married on 10/17/2018

Get ready to party! Dancing shoes required

My guests can't stop raving about these guys! Everyone was up and dancing the entire party and the energy level was off the charts! Frank and Scott were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Always available, anticipated our needs, and made for a great time!

Caitlin A Meuser · Married on 10/14/2018

5 Star Experience - Highly Recommend!

Dancejock put on an unbelievable party for our wedding on October 14, 2018. The music had everyone on the dance floor all night, and once the party ended our guests were chanting for "one more song" to keep the party going. Our MC Frankie and his team executed the day flawlessly. We were told by many guests it was the best wedding they ever attended, and that is not just a compliment to us but to Dancejock! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan an unforgettable wedding!

Robin · Married on 10/10/2018

Dancejock Productions was very professional, easy to communicate with, and made a successful party. They made the party rocking from the start to the very last minute. Absolutely recommend them and will use them again. For a great time call Dancejock Productions.

• Amanda

Amanda Forman · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding! Made my wedding day perfect

Dancejock Productions, Scott and his whole team were absolutely incredible! The music was phenomenal and they really know how to work a crowd and get everyone up dancing! We added a saxophone and bongo drum player as well! People can't stop talking about how awesome the players were and how great the DJ was and my wedding was weeks ago! They truly made my wedding day the best day of my life!

• F

Fahey · Married on 10/05/2018

Everyone knows how integral music is at a wedding. Scott and his team and Dancejock Productions hit a home run for us and had over 75% of our guests on the dance floor throughout the entire night. We had been a part of 3 family weddings that Scott and his team had done and we knew we had to have them to be able to make our special night a memorable one for everyone in attendance. Not only did Scott command a great presence as MC but the DJ and percussionist brought everyone to dance floor and kept them there all night long. Our guests are still buzzing about the energy the percussionist brought to the party and his ability to bring those instruments around the dance floor to groups dancing and have them participate provided an experience that left even the most seasoned wedding guests speechless. Between the commanding MC performance from Scott, the variety of music that appealed to every guest, and the energy from the percussionist, Dancejock provides more than just a DJ to your party. They provide an experience you will never forget. We can’t thank you guys enough for everything! With love, Mr. & Mrs. Fahey

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2018

BEYOND AMAZING! Must use for your party!

OMG I can't say enough about Dancejock. We got married last weekend and had the best night ever.
    We had Frankie as our emcee along with three live musicians- drums, saxophone, electric violin.
    Since the day we booked Frankie and team he made us feel like his number one priority. If we ever had a question he was always available. The day of the wedding he gave us nothing to worry about. Team was there waiting and as soon as the party started it never stopped. We made it clear that we wanted a dance party and our guests literally never stopped dancing. The venue said he had never seen anything like it. No one even stopped to eat dinner. It was truly amazing and everyone is talking about it.
    HIGHLY Recommend!

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2018

best day ever!

Frankie and his team could not be better or more professional. Frankie took the time to meet with my fiance and I multiple times to help us create the perfect day. Frankie listened to our thoughts and made incredible suggestions. He clarified every step of the way to ensure we were all on the same page. Frankie has a pre-existing page with various music samples that made selecting various ceremony songs a breeze. The day itself was absolutely perfect. Every song i had requested was played and every special song (i.e. cake cutting, recessional etc.) was played correctly from the exact point I wanted it. Multiple people came up to both my husband and I during the wedding to state that this was the best DJ/music they had ever heard at a wedding. I could not be happier with Dancejock and will be using them for every event in the future!

Alex · Married on 09/14/2018

Dancejock was a dream to work with! Scott, Frankie, and the whole team did an amazing job! We had the percussion band which was a huge hit- you have to hire these guys- they made every song that much better! We also had the acoustic guitarist for cocktail hour- he was excellent! We also had the frank Sinatra singer in between courses and he was fabulous! Dancejock was extremely professional and so easy to work with. The meetings went so smoothly and they took everything we wanted in our playlist straight to the stage. I highly recommend them for any occasion. Our wedding wouldn't of been what it was without them! Scott was our MC and he completely nailed our style. thank you to the best DJ team!

Alexxa · Married on 09/09/2018

Frankie was such an amazing recommendation from our wedding planner, I could not have been more happy with how the night went. He did exactly what we asked for and more, I decided to change something last minute during the wedding and he accommodated on the spot! He was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very organized and was very on top of the details we had asked during our meeting. We love you Frankie! Thanks for making our wedding so special!!

David Lostaglio · Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely Incredible!!

Mine and my wife's wedding was the hands down best party we've ever been to thanks to Frankie and the Dancejock Team. From the first time we met Frankie we were blown away by his professionalism and passion for what he does and it showed on the big day. They kept everyone dancing literally all night long and everyone we talk to had nothing but high regards for Frankie and said it was the best party they've ever been to. THANK YOU FRANKIE!! Would recommend 10/10!

• Helen

Helen · Married on 08/12/2018

I can’t ever say enough wonderful things about DanceJock! Our wedding was truly the best day of our lives because of the awesome party they threw. I never left the dance floor and neither did our guests. Even grandmother danced all night! Frankie sat with us to get our input on what we wanted and the result couldn’t have been more perfect. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing party it was! We added the video disc jockey package to our wedding and it brought all the happy tears during our big entrance and our dances with our parents. Frankie was incredible!

Dancejock Productions Ltd 8
    Dancejock Productions Ltd 9
    Dancejock Productions Ltd 10

Tara · Married on 07/15/2018

Frankie was amazing to work with! He was very accommodating and made sure our guests had an amazing time at our wedding. The DJ kept the guests dancing the whole night. We also got the Photo Booth and we could not be happier with our decision. The camera they used was a professional grade camera so it took amazing pictures. They also provided us with a variety of props that allowed our guests to have a great time with it. I would highly recommend Dancejock to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2018

PERFECTION! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dance Jock as my Wedding DJ. From the first meeting we had with Frankie, who we chose to be our MC, he was nothing but professional and friendly. He has an amazing personality and he and his DJ did the most amazing job with EVERYTHING at our wedding. Music was incredible and flowed seamlessly throughout the entire party. We had people dancing from start to finish. We had an option to have some uplighting done through the venue but decided to have it done through Dance Jock instead. They gave us a great price and the room looked beautiful. I got exactly what I had envisioned. I highly recommend Dance Jock if you’re looking for an incredible DJ company that combines personality and professionalism.

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2018

We are so happy we chose DanceJock for our wedding DJ. I used them for my sweet 16 and without a doubt I knew I wanted to book them for my wedding day. They did such an amazing job and were a pleasure to work with!! They were a lot of fun and kept the night alive! They played a great mix of music for everyone to enjoy- our guests never left the dance floor!! Our guest still come up to us about how amazing our wedding was and continue to ask us information about our DJ. I highly recommend using DanceJock. I promise you wont be disappointed!!!!

Trisha · Married on 07/07/2018

OMG....AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! DanceJock by far was my best vendor! My wedding was on 07/07/18 Not only am I still getting people telling me how great my DJ was, I had a professional DJ as a wedding guest giving me compliments on how good they were! At one point I didn't think anyone else could fit on the dance floor. My entire experience with DanceJock was stress-free and flawless and I have extremely high standards! The entire process from the beginning to the end was super easy...Frankie was AMAZING!!! He executed my every request flawlessly and with a smile. From my specific music requests for our ceremony to my crazy music request for our 1st dance involving 2 songs he did it all...perfectly! You will not be disappointed in any of their services!!!

Melissa Torres · Married on 06/29/2018

Excellent experience with Dancejock!

From the first appointment I had with Scott, I knew that he would be the MC for our wedding. He was personable, knowledgable, and knew exactly what to do to make our day special and memorable. The prices were competitive and included so much. We used Dancejock for our ceremony music (violinists), cocktail hour (2 piece steel drum band), reception (DJ and MC), photo montages for our entrance and parent dances, zap shots, and our photo booth. They were absolutely fantastic and knew our crowd. Our friends are still telling us four months later that the music at our wedding was the best!

Kim · Married on 06/24/2018

Scott Neglia and his team at Dancejock hit the ball out of the park at my wedding this past June. They were timely and professional, with talented musicians and DJ. Scott was always available for me to answer any questions prior to my wedding. He put together an entrance montage that exceeded my expectations. His musicians set the mood perfectly during the cocktail hour, where his DJ and percussionist picked it right up and kept everyone on the dance floor all throughout the reception. When it comes to entertainment you only have to meet with one vendor..Dancejock! Thank you Scott and your team for being the icing on our special day!

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2018

Our engagement party was perfection thanks to Frankie and his team at Dancejock. We put our trust in them and people are still telling us almost a month later how it was the best party they've ever been to. Frankie is there with you every step of the way for the planning process and the team thats onsite day of was so friendly and helpful. We cannot thank them enough for everything and for making this all such a stress free process!

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Dancejock for our wedding on June 9th, and it was the best decision we could have made. Scott and Frankie are masters at their craft. I knew people that have used Dancejock, and what they all say is completely true. Their reputation speaks for itself. Even our venue said we made an excellent choice. Complete professionalism from start to finish. Upon our first meeting with Frankie, he let us know we were in good hands. He went through every aspect of our wedding with us, and made sure that we were completely comfortable. We met before the wedding and went through the final aspects of the day and I literally had nothing to worry about. The zap photographers were great, and all we kept hearing throughout the reception was that the dj was phenomenal. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't go anywhere else. However this should be the only time im getting married =).

Dancejock Productions Ltd 11

E · Married on 06/03/2018

This is for MC Scott and DJ Loki:

We just wanted to reach out to thank you so much for being a part of our wedding!

We knew from the moment we met you that you would be an amazing part of our big day, and we couldn’t have been more right!

Thank you for playing such great songs, and for keeping the party on schedule.

I hope people at the wedding come to you if they need someone for future events, and I of course will wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone I know who is looking!

Erin Zimmerman and Jon Higgins

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2018

I want to start off by saying using Dance Jock Productions for my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Dance jock productions has been the most incredible company, they demonstrated true professionalism from start to finish. Frankie - our MC and the partial owner of the company showed us such thoughtfulness and cared so much to make our wedding as special as it could be. He was so easy to get in contact with, and constantly was organized. He never made us worry for a second that anything could go wrong. Not to mention we couldn’t picture our wedding without him!- he is such a good/ fun MC to have Host our special night. Before our wedding we had to fill out a music form, not only did they play all of my favorite songs in such a good order, they also took a couple guest requests and really knew how to customize a play list for us that was absolutely perfection! We had the live singer rich as well who sang during the appetizers and dinners- he has such a beautiful voice and was in touch with our guests by coming over to each table to sing... he was AMAZING! Our percussionist was also amazing! Hands on with everyone allowing them to play the bongo drums with him to the music, always smiling and so positive. I will forever recommend dance jock productions to everyone I know! Also the pricing is affordable with the packages you can get. We had the montage / zap photography and photobooth add ons... we love you Frankie and dance jock team!!!!!

Alyson · Married on 06/02/2018

We used them for our June 2, 2018 wedding at Insignia, and they were so easy to work with. We worked with both Scott and Frankie throughout the process, and Scott was our MC. They were professional and kept us laughing, and always answered our questions. We also added a harpist for the ceremony and an electric violinist for the reception. If you have the budget to do so - we highly recommend both of these. Our guests can not stop talking about the violinist, and we thank DanceJock for giving us that recommendation. You will be in good hands with them!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

Frankie came highly recommended to us, and he did not disappoint! Before the wedding Frankie was so attentive to our questions and needs. Frankie walked us through all the steps necessary to insure we would have a tremendous wedding…and our wedding turned out to be much more!! We would have not had the amazing party we had if it hadn’t been for Frankie and Nestor: both clearly love their jobs and take pride in their work. A month and a half later, guests are still raving about our reception and how much fun everyone had. We highly recommend Dance Jock Productions! -John and Ashley