Dance Trax Reviews

13 | Pacific Grove, CA

13 Reviews for Dance Trax

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

I definitely recommend Bret. We recently had him DJ at our wedding reception and we and our guests had a great time. He took great care into incorporating our preferences. He helped make our reception a success.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Michael · Married on 10/10/2015

The best DJ in the area. He knew what music to play to keep all our guests dancing all night long. He helped us choose the best songs to fit our wedding. We gave him total control of what to play and he didn't disappoint. 5 star all the way. We have been to 3 weddings when he was the DJ and he continues to not disappoint.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Antonio · Married on 07/13/2013

His fantastic music choices and pacing had the dance floor packed all night. I would definitely use him again.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Angela · Married on 10/19/2012

Bret was amazing!! Being a bride to be (at the time) there are so many thoughts and ideas. Bret put all the ideas and made our night such an outstanding event!!
    Any parties or events to come such as Xmas parties etc he will be our guy! You will not be disappointed!
    Bret thank you so much!!! You kept the party Rockin!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2012

DJ Bret was great! He kept the people dancing and played appropriate music during various times of the reception. I especially appreciated his input for songs to be played during important times in the ceremony i.e. bride entrance, father/daughter dance, etc.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jenny · Married on 09/03/2011

Bret did a fantastic job at our wedding. He kept the party going, sticking to the timeline, yet being flexible when needed! He worked well with us in the planning precess as well. Coming from out of town made it slightly more difficult than normal, but with Bret, it was a breeze! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/16/2011

Veronica · Married on 07/24/2010

My husband and I planned an out of state wedding and were really trusting in not only our DJ, but all our vendors to get it right with very little guidance since we didn't live in the area and we work all the time. I had gone to the Monterey Bridal Fair and the DJs there were loud and really just concerned about their bottom line. I was lucky enough to stumble onto Bret through his wife, a local florist, and I only met him for 15 minutes and I knew I had the right guy. Bret really takes pride in his work, is a professional, has passion for what he does, is knowledgeable without being pushy, and is really a joy to be around. I would highly recommend Bret for any DJ needs!

Sent on 08/16/2010

kim · Married on 10/11/2008

My now husband & I interviewed a few DJs before our wedding and ended up chosing Dance Trax which we are so glad we did. Not only was Bret very professional, he played all the music we requested and much more. He had all our guest dancing on the dance floor all night long even in the drizzly fog (it was an outdoor wedding). His bubbly personality was a joy, and it's obvious he loves what he does because he does it well! I would definantly recommend Dance Trax to everyone!

Sent on 04/04/2009
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 08/02/2008

Bret is an amazing DJ. He took his time going over my song list and gave me great suggestions as well with no pressure to do things "his way" like I saw with some of my other vendors. He did a great job MC'ing the whole thing. Bret took last minute requests as well from my guests. We all had a great time and Bret made it a huge success! Thanks again Bret!

Sent on 07/21/2010

Joe · Married on 04/19/2008

My wife and I hired Dance Trax to play at our wedding, and we were so happy with Bret's professionalism and flexibility with the our music selections. We talked with other DJs, and found Bret to be the only one that was willing to work with us. Not only did Bret make sure that everything ran smoothly, he was exceptional at "reading" the crowd, and keeping the party going. My family and I will continue to use Dance Trax for any future parties and family weddings.

Sent on 04/05/2009

Lauree · Married on 04/30/2005

I researched a quite a few different DJ's for my wedding and decided that Dance Trax was the DJ that fit us best. Bret Conneau was a great asset to our wedding. He worked with us regarding the ins and outs of the reception. He was very affordable and he kept the party going. The dance floor was always full. I had many people come up to me and told me how much fun they had. I would definitely hire Dance Trax for my next event.

Sent on 04/15/2009

Justin · Married on 10/19/2013

I showed up at my friends wedding and their dj did not show up. The bride and groom were very upset, I made a few phone calls and Bret Conneau came to the rescue. When I called him he was at his primary job, he left there to come to this wedding! Everyone was extremely thrilled. Bret did an excellent job, he went from not knowing the bride and groom one min, to introducing them for the first dance another min. I was extremely impressed.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Tara · Married on 05/03/2008

We were referred to Dance Trax by a friend, and we are so glad that we were able to book this DJ for our wedding! He had a great music library and a personality that really got people onto the dance floor. He was willing to work with us and make music suggestions that helped us a lot. We would definitely recommend Dance Trax for our friends and family!!

Sent on 04/03/2009