Danaro Limousines Inc. Reviews

79 | Carlstadt, NJ

79 Reviews for Danaro Limousines Inc.

Danaro Limousines Inc. 1
Danaro Limousines Inc. 2
Danaro Limousines Inc. 3
Danaro Limousines Inc. 4
  • Patricia

Patricia Figueroa · Married on 05/18/2019

Great service

Prompt service. Safe driving, nice and clean vehicle. Bridal/grooms party and guests were all pleased with the service. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

Danaro Limo puts all those wedding limo horror stories to rest! Tony took care of everything like he promised. The limos were early, impeccably clean, and the drivers, David and Michael, were very friendly and helpful. David accommodated my mother in the front seat with him. And Michael took charge positioning my long train and directing us upon our arrival to the church. Their prices were very reasonable too.

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Lauren · Married on 11/11/2018

Sweetest people ever

Jim from Danero was an absolute sweet heart! He worked with me to make sure I had a party bus for my bridal party and rolls Royce phantom for my husband and I. His team did the red carpet at the church to the rolls Royce with a champagne toast made the experience even better!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Worth the price

Excellent coach bus service provided to us with Danaro. The bus was very clean, new and exceeded our expectations. Would hire them again, for sure.

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible limo service

The limo and party bus was amazing! They did an incredible job transporting us and making sure we had a good time!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Danaro Limousines Inc. 8

Jenn · Married on 10/12/2018

Exceptional Service!!

The service was fantastic! They arrived a few minutes early before scheduled to help accommodate in any way they could. The champagne service included in the package for our first toast after our wedding ceremony was such a hit to our guests and also made for beautiful photos. I highly recommend Danaro for any event.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brittney · Married on 09/01/2018

Danaro Limo was really fantastic. We were a bit late booking a shuttle for our wedding to and from the hotel. They were able to accomodate us 2 weeks before the date. Very easy to book and work with. Were on time and professional. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect wedding transportation!

Our wedding was split between CT and NJ, so we were looking for a limousine that would go to both locations. When we met with Danny for the first time, he was fully focused on us and showing us all his vehicles that would accommodate our size bridal party. Danny turned on all the vehicles and showed us the insides and all the fancy gadgets inside. We went with an 18 passenger Escalade. Danny’s pricing was very reasonable, and we booked with him that same day. We liked that his limos were used for weddings primarily, and that his drivers were transit guys and well-experienced on the roads. We were hesitant that such a big vehicle would fit in our tiny suburb streets in CT and make it to our NJ reception as well as stop for pictures by the water, however, we were over the moon when the day went off without a hitch! The limo arrived right on time when they said it would; was nice and cool for me as I was already sweating in my big wedding dress. After the ceremony, the driver had a red carpet and champagne waiting for us (honestly, drinking that champagne in front of the limo made for some of the best wedding pictures!) The driver then quickly pulled up so that all my guests could take a group picture in front of the church. It was the smoothest ride to our picture location, the driver pulled right up, and I didn’t even have to walk that much in heels. At the reception, the limo fit into this tiny space behind the building so no one would see the bride/groom entering, it was very impressive. The whole drive was impressive. The driver drove so smoothly, the vehicle was well maintained, was clean and entertainment inside all worked. We are so thankful to Danny for making the transportation on our wedding day run so smoothly. We 100000% recommend Danaro Limousines. - Julia & Matt

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nayibe · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with Danaro was a great experience. They excel all expectations...were on time for both the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/21/2017

ChrisTopher · Married on 10/06/2017

My name is Chris I came in from New York because I heard that the Danaro limousine company was the best in New Jersey I could have dealt with other companies in New York but I decided to go there and my experience with James at Danaro limousines I'm sure was different than most and was Excellent even though my own personal situation fell through and I couldn't keep my commitment they were understanding ,courteous and polite and gave me support beyond the call of duty. It showed me that the Danaro limousine co. Wasn't out to just make a buck but cared about me and my situation it just goes to show that even though there business is Driving clients on there special day they werent out to just make a buck they genuinely still cared enough take time out and help me anyway in my situation. I would recommend anyone and everyone in the tristate area to give Danaro Limousines a try I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Thanks for everything James and staff,
    Chris.

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Danaro for our wedding in May and had a blast on the 30+ party bus. Our driver was amazing and super flexible and accommodating. We also used the bus as our shuttle to and from the venue to the hotel and I think our guests really loved it as well!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

Danaro is the best! We rented the 30 person party bus for our bridal party and it was perfect.
    We couldn't have asked for better service. Our driver was early, very professional and helped with everything he could. He always made sure we were OK and had everything and anything that we needed. Can't go wrong with Danaro.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Natasha · Married on 06/20/2015

I got married this past June and we used Danaro Limousines for transportation from my house to the church, then to the location where we took our pictures. We got the Phantom, which was absolutely gorgeous! Our driver was Kenny, who I cannot say enough good things about! He was absolutely amazing! He was so polite and such a gentleman. He helped escort my mom and myself into the car. At the church, he even escorted me all the way inside, making sure everything was ok with my dress. After the ceremony, my husband and I did the champagne toast, which was just perfect. Kenny knew exactly what he was doing and knew the exact locations we were going to. 5 stars!!!!! Thank you Danaro Limousines for your wonderful service!

Sent on 07/11/2015

The only limousine company to choose is Danaro. They showed up early and took all of my bridesmaids bags in their limousines. Took care of me all day long! The limousine driver fluffed my gown constantly and was such an excellent driver. He got us everywhere we needed with no problems at all. Got us through difficult traffic and was amazing. Coordinating with all of the drivers. I cannot say enough good things about Danaro. They are the highest in quality. Our cars came in impeccably clean and air conditioned. They held my purse and water bottles for me the majority of the day. They put your mind at total ease. They book up quickly, so book far in advance. Luckily they were available because another wedding cancelled and we needed the exact same cars. The cars are equipped with only the top GPS systems and just stunning.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Suzanne · Married on 10/26/2014

These guys are top notch! We hired Danaro for our wedding and they had the best fleet of cars that we looked at compared to any of the other company's. Other then having great vehicles in tip top shape, the service on your day is just as high quality. The driver from both vehicles were by my side the whole time at the church before I entered in through those doors to meet my husband at the altar. Danaro and their team definitely go above and beyond for their clients and we absolutely love them!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Lori · Married on 09/14/2014

We were very happy with Danaro Limousines! We rented a Rolls Royce and Infinity stretch SUV for our wedding day. The cars were well serviced and clean (which is important when you are getting in and out in a white dress). The drivers were incredibly professional and helpful. The driver of the Rolls Royce actually helped me into the church and was fluffing my dress before I walked down the aisle! I thought the limos were priced well and the service was worth every penny. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great vehicles and service.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Danaro limo is top notch ! We rented a brand new 2014 Range Rover Sport for 5 hours and our driver Herman was professional- he even fixed my train right before walking down the aisle ! Tony keeps all his vehicles spotless and updated. He is very informative and professional. I would definitely recommend his fleet and service to everyone ! Thank you so much !

Sent on 06/29/2014

Diana · Married on 05/30/2014

We used Danaro for our wedding and they were amazing. We rented a rolls Royce for us which was gorgeous, a stretch Cadillac limo and a 30+ person bus. Each car was spotless clean, drivers were professional, they were all on time. Tony and his team provide top notch service. I 100% recommend them

Sent on 06/25/2014

judy · Married on 02/26/2014

Danaro limousine inc. are the most professional no BS company out there. they are not shady like any other limo services. they are the perfect example of "they are who they say they are". it can be really hard to choose who's company to hire because there are too many limo company to chose from but I'm soon glad we found Danaro limousine inc. they are so easy to talk to and very professional. I will never forget the exceptional service that our chauffeur (I'm sorry but i forgot his name, but he is so awesome!) did for me. my wedding dress had a long train and long veil, he helped and made sure that my dress was perfectly straighten before i start walking down the aisle. also It rain really hard after the church ceremony, and he made sure that i was dry going to the limo and coming out to go to the reception. i can go on and on on how much we appreciate him but the space is not enough. he is the best example of "going way out of his way to provide an excellent service". i was one happy bride because of him.

i highly recommend danaro limousine to everyone

Sent on 10/20/2014

Tania · Married on 11/16/2013

Danaro was perfect for our wedding. We met with Tony and he took the time out to show us all of the vehicles he has to offer, which is plentiful. He even offered my then fiance, now husband, a job since he works for NJ Transit. Our driver, Juan, was on time and very nice. He took us to the different spots for the pics and then took us to our venue! We definitely would recommend Danaro to our family and friends.

Tania & Angel Fermin 11/16/13

Sent on 11/24/2013

Ria · Married on 10/20/2013

Couldn't have asked for better service!! They were on time (and by on time I mean early!) driver was very professional and helped with everything he could. Always made sure we were ok and made us feel very comfortable! The limo was perfect! Top notch with everything we needed!! Interior was extremely clean and outside was sparkling!! Btw we loved the custom grill made the limo look soo unique!!!!! Danaro limos is 100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you want nothing but the absolute BEST!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Easy to deal with, great service & exceptional quality!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Ronald · Married on 09/02/2013

Turk, our driver was very professional through and through. He arrived on time and made our experience very fast and smooth.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Danaro Limousine brought the class that we had hoped for right to the doorsteps of the church and the reception, with friendly and helpful drivers and a beautiful champagne toast emerging from the ceremony into a sunny Saturday afternoon.

The Rolls Royce Phantom we selected for our ride as bride and groom from the church to the reception was perfect, both for our first drive together and for the photos we took as husband and wife and will remember forever, with a beautiful and breathtaking car alongside us.

Tony of Danaro Limousine was incredibly helpful and flexible when selecting our stretch limousine and the Phantom and discussing and planning details of the wedding day.

Tony ALWAYS answers his phone and remains available whether you have questions or concerns.

We’re so glad we chose Danaro Limousine for our wedding on Aug. 17, 2013, and we recommend them to anyone who is planning their big day!

Sent on 09/19/2013