Dana Todd Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Dana Todd Photography 1

Lillian T · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazin'!!!

My husband and I were married in May and we are still gushing over our photos 3 months later! WOW. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dana and Brian. They were friendly, personable, professional, hilarious and one of the best vendor decision we've made. Dana even went above and beyond to help act as coordinator and made sure the entire event stayed on schedule. I highly recommend Dana and Brian and would love to work with them again in the future :)

Sent on 08/16/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

amazing! so comforting, fun, and professional.

the Todd duo is the best there is! so much fun to work with... they know how to handle relatives who want a million pictures, while still making sure everyone is happy and feels included. amazing sense of humor, and an even more amazing eye for photography!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Dana Todd Photography 2

carley · Married on 03/21/2015

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Dana & Brian are!! They have an amazing eye and capture the most beautiful moments! We had the pleasure of having Dana & Brian photograph our March wedding and we could not be happier!!! They are so detailed and so easy to work with! Not to mention, they both have great personalities :) They will easily make you laugh to capture those candid moments and posing will become second nature. My husband and I highly recommend DTP, you will absolutely love them & their work!

Sent on 03/27/2015

If you're looking for a great photographer with an artistic eye, warm personality, amazing organizational skills and someone who makes you feel comfortable taking pictures... Look no further. Dana is your gal. I recently got married on 12/31/14. Dana and her husband Brian worked well with our entire bridal party (12 deep on each side. EEK) They both made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera in every way. I can't thank her enough for the amazing ideas, creativity and joy that she creates in her images. I trusted her completely and she took all my ideas and nailed each and every one. I will refer Dana to any future bride to be and hope that after reading this, you're one of them. Love you tons Dana Todd and keep on keeping on. Xoxo

Sent on 01/04/2015

Alle · Married on 08/23/2014

Dana Todd is amazing! Very very wonderful people. Would pick them over and over again. Dana and her husband were really amazing, and I would highly recommend them for any type of occasion that you would like captured. I love the fact that they use natural light.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Nhu-Y · Married on 08/02/2014

Dana is a master at capturing emotions and retelling stories through her lenses

SPEECHLESS! This is how my husband and I would describe Dana and Brian. They're are absolutely amazing. Like many other couples, we looked through dozens of photographers and met with a narrowed few. We were initially drawn to Dana's elegant yet unassuming style but quickly knew that she's the one for us after our first meeting. She's funny, easy going, yet has a very strong sense of style on how she looks at/through things. My husband is a bit geeky with all the technical stuff and he was impressed with her. She definitely knows her craft.

Dana has unique eyes for making granduer of the ordinary. She's a master at capturing emotions and retelling stories through her lenses. Just trust her and let her do her magic. We were not the posing-type of couple but instead wanted candid shots of the moment and WOW, Dana completely delivered. If a picture says a thousand words, then we have an entire set of encyclopedia. Everything single guest complemented us on choosing DTP.

The process was easy. Dana guided us through when to do what leading up to the engagement session as well as the wedding day. She and Brian where easy-going, flexible, and very funny. I think we pretty much laughed through the day, which went by so darn quick. Thank goodness for the awesome pictures to remind us of it...and to see/experience all the different moments that we missed.

Photography is one of the biggest item on the wedding budget and it's absolutely worth it. When all said and done the pictures live on to not only to remind you, but also bring back all the emotions of the beautiful celebration. This review is a bit delayed as DTP captured our wedding on 07.21.18 at Wente Vineyards and we're still awestruck looking at our pictures by DTP. We're so grateful to Dana and Brian for capturing and making one of the biggest life events UNFORGETTABLE.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Megan · Married on 07/13/2014

I'm so glad Dana agreed to photograph our steampunk themed wedding. She was just awesome! She kept in contact in contact with us up to the day of the wedding. She was genuinely happy and excited to be our photographer. Not to mention funny, great sense of humor. The day of she was really patient with us, and had the posing and giving us direction down to a science. She clearly has a talent and passion for this; things you really want in the person photographing important life moments! I would so work with her again and I'm so thankful she offered to work with our budget. I cannot wait to frame our pictures and put them up in our home!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/31/2014

Dana and her husband shot our wedding in May 2014. There are no words to express how wonderful she is to work with. We had an 11:30am ceremony and Dana was able to do 90% of our pictures before the ceremony. Dana has great vision to capture every moment before, during and after the ceremony in perfect light. Dana is organized from her pre-consultation meetings to engagement shoots, pre-wedding survey to her detailed schedule for the wedding day. Both Dana and her husband are exceptional at reading the moment, posing people in the right way, and capturing the important things. My husband and I adore Dana and look forward to using her outstanding skills for photos in family photos for years to come. We highly recommend Dana for any event, especially one as important as your wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2014

Dana is incredibly easy to work with from start to finish. We absolutely adore our wedding pictures and we will also be going to her for future family portraits because she is THAT GOOD!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Dana and her husband are such an awesome team!!! During the wedding planning process I met with 5 different photographers, but as soon as I met Dana I knew she was the one for me. I think it's really important to not only love the photographer's work, as I obviously did, but also to connect with them. Dana reminded me of someone I would be friends with and I immediately loved her. She is funny, sweet and very much a straight forward person. I had so many questions throughout the process and she always provided the most thorough answers.

Her work speaks for itself, it's absolutely stunning!! She has the most creative eye and I trusted any and everything she asked me to do. I was blown away by our engagement photos and I can hardly wait to see our wedding shots. Beyond being a great day of photographer she really helped me keep it together on the actual day! She gave us the guidance we needed and was nothing but a joy to work with. I will be calling her again once we have a bun in the oven and for any of our future photo shoots.

If you're looking for a down to earth team with a killer eye that's going to deliver some unique and captivating shots do not hesitate to call Dana!!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Alexia · Married on 07/13/2013

First and Foremost for the record, Dana was the only photographer I interviewed for my wedding. I had seen Dana's photos of a Facebook friends recent wedding and they were so gorgeous. I had just gotten engaged thinking, This is exactly what I dreamed my wedding photos would look like! I scheduled an appointment with Dana and she blew me away! Her charm and attitude was just amazing and I knew we would be a perfect match! We did an engagement session with her and we were shocked by the photos that were taken, Dana truly has an eye for this. From scenery to hand placement to facial expressions, she can envision it all before she takes the photo. Its amazing perfection! I have never seen this much attention to detail, its artistry, its beautiful. ...And then our wedding...We are in San Jose and decided to have photos done at the Rose Garden in addition to the traditional church photos, and Dana also surprised us with a Sunset photo shoot at Los Gatos Trail which was wonderful!! Every important event was captured, A TON of WOWWWWWW moments, and surely the teary OMG I LOOK SO PRETTY <--- is that really me? photos. Everything came out so perfectly and our family and friends say that they are some of the BEST WEDDING PHOTOS THEY HAVE EVER SEEN!! Again, the attention to detail is just... -:)- So.. ask me if I would recommend DMT Photography to family and friends. YES. Would I use them again? ABSOLUTELY. Was everything exactly the way I wanted it to be? YES!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Raquel · Married on 04/07/2013

We loved working with Dana and her team. Our photos are beautiful and unique. Pricing is very reasonable.

Sent on 08/24/2013

We loved working with Dana! She was such a professional and is so incredibly talented. Dana took our engagement photos and really made two unphotogenic people shine. On our wedding day, Dana kept us on our pre-planned schedule, calmed my nerves, and truly captured the excitement of the day. We are so pleased with our wedding pictures and would recommend Dana any day!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Kayla · Married on 11/24/2012

I loved having Dana and Brian at our wedding! My husband and I loved our engagement and wedding pictures and they were so easy and fun to work with. Dana is very talented and loves what she does. We will definitely be using her again :)

Sent on 08/22/2013

Rachelle · Married on 08/22/2014

Fun and professional... that's what you'll get from Dana Todd Photography.
    From the beginning planning stages, Dana was easygoing and open to our ideas. She makes it easy for busy brides-to-be.
    We had a great time on our engagement shoot and she got our proofs back to us in no time.
    Our wedding day was captured beautifully, everything from the guys' and girls' preparations to the church ceremony, (large) family photos, bridal party shots and bride & groom vineyard pics. Dana works to get unique angles and settings. We even got a couple photos on my husband's motorcycle:)
    Dana also managed to capture the fun and dancing at our reception, everyone from the kids to the grandparents.
    Post-wedding, our gallery came quickly as well, making it easy for me to get thank you cards ordered.
    And we just finalized our album. Dana was great about customizing and allowing us a couple of revisions. *One note* -- set aside some cash in your budget for extra album pages. We loved so many of our photos, we just had to add on to the album included in our package. Can't wait to see the finished product!
    We are so glad we chose Dana to help us tell our wedding story. We'll be looking back and admiring our photos for years to come!

Sent on 11/15/2014

nina · Married on 06/08/2013

Gorgeous pictures! Dana is very professional and always knows how to get the best shot.

Sent on 08/22/2013