Dana Schoppe Photography Reviews

28 | Rapid City, SD

28 Reviews for Dana Schoppe Photography

28 Dana Schoppe Photography Reviews

Angie · Married on 06/22/2013

Dana was amazing she was very involved in our day and never made us feel like we were not in control of our pictures. She has many creative ideas and is very knowledgeable about her profession. She was with me from the moment I started getting my hair done all the way until we were dancing the night away at the reception. Couldn't ask for a better vendor! Cant wait to see our pictures I know they will be amazing!

Brian · Married on 10/06/2012

Dana was great to work with and did a great job on everything including the guest book she made for us of our engagement session photos and especially the day work she did the day of the wedding.

Dana did a wonderful job and was a joy to work with.

• Caitrin

Caitrin · Married on 10/05/2012

This duo was absolutely amazing for our engagement session and the wedding day photography! Their shots were creative and captured every detail and unique moment. Our entire wedding party complimented us on our choice in photographer, as they were able to get our whole group excited about taking photos! I would recommend Dana Schoppe Photography for ANY photography needs!

Dana does amazing work. She is easy to work with and she is very organized.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

Dana Schoppe is amazing. She does a fantastic job, was great to work with and went above and beyond on our wedding day. My husband and I wanted photos at the church and at our reception venue but nothing too "posed" or staged beyond that---no traipsing around in the woods in a wedding gown for me!---and Dana never pushed us to do photos we weren't comfortable with. On our wedding day itself she helped keep me calm and "together" when things got a little hectic. She also got us a preview selection photos quickly so that we could send a photo with our Thank You notes. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2012

Dana was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My husband and I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a photographer. She worked hard, was fair in everything, easy to get in touch with, and she captured the day how it was. She makes you feel at ease and you wont even realize she is taking pictures. She even got great shots of family members that dont always take good pictures. I can go through my pictures and see a ton of details and moments throughout out wedding day. I can't recommend her enough, you won't regret it!

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2011

Dana was a dream photographer; she was flexible, knowledgeable, and extremely personable. I loved having her as my photographer because I knew I could trust her to capture all the moments that were important to me. I can't even count the number of compliments that I heard about Dana from my friends and family. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture my wedding day, and I look forward to using Dana as a photographer in the future.

Renee · Married on 06/25/2011

Dana and her assistant took BEAUTIFUL photos of our wedding day! We booked her for formals, ceremony, and the first part of the reception. She was great to work with before, during and after the wedding. She responded to emails promptly, and was early on our wedding day. She made us feel like she really was excited and happy for us, before and during the wedding. She made getting our wedding photos fun and relaxed. She provided ~15 great photos on her secure website a couple weeks after the wedding and the rest (900+) about a month later.

Emily · Married on 05/14/2011

Dana was amazing at capturing evey moment, true and beautiful! I would recommend using Dana Schoppe Photography to anyone I know that really wants quality and depth to shine through. She has an organic class unlike other photographers and pictures i've seen in years past. I can't thank her (*and my sister for gifting her to us) enough... I will forever have memories captured in time. My wedding was a wondrous occasion, and she was the piece that allows us reflection for years to come. YAY for awesome photographs, and an awesome Photographer!

Rosa · Married on 04/29/2011

A++ Dana is stellar! She has a great personality, is easy to work with, and most importantly takes beautiful photos. Both sides of the family have given her raving reviews and thoroughly enjoyed having her around. She pays close attention to detail and misses nothing. She took great care in capturing all of the classic photo moments while catching the funny, silly moments that make pictures of a lifetime. I would hire Dana again in an instant and highly recommend working with her.

Emily · Married on 10/09/2010

Dana was absolutely wonderful to work with during our wedding. It was just like working with a close a friend; she’s easy to get a long with, fun loving and professional. You can tell she loves what she does and I have to say, its been wonderful watching her photography evolve since we hired her more than a year prior to our wedding. On site, she captured all of the wonderful details that I missed and she helped us feel relaxed and excited about our day. Having been in other weddings, I also appreciated how it didn’t seem to take forever to get so many different shots in. In fact, I didn’t even realize how many wonderful shots she got until we got the photos back. Dana and Erica truly captured our day allowing us to take in the feelings of our wedding day without worrying about committing how everything looked to memory. Thanks, Dana and Erica. It was a pleasure working you!

Jace · Married on 10/02/2010

Dana was awesome in every way. Great photos, great personality, super helpful. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Nicolette · Married on 09/25/2010

Dana did an outstanding job on our wedding and engagement photos. She is very organized and has great ideas, which was a huge help for us when we first started planning our wedding and had no clue where to begin. We met with her in person twice before the wedding, and exchanged several emails and voicemails. She went the extra mile to ensure we captured all of the important details, and kept us on schedule. All of the shots we did were very natural and fun - not staged or posed. Her attention to detail is absolutely phenomenal. She turned some of our most special moments into works of art! There were also many beautiful candid photos. She took great care and time in editing our photos too, which other photographers we considered would charge extra for. Most people would hope for a handful of great photos, but no one could have imagined that ALL of pictures would have turned out so amazing. We would absolutely recommend Dana to anyone looking for a fun, professional photographer with great ideas and an artistic touch to her work.

Amelia · Married on 09/10/2010

Dana was a professional, we did not have to worry about anything. Lots of photos and an engagement session!

Mattea · Married on 08/28/2010

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Dana was professional and creative and did an amazing job. She was outgoing and fun to work with also. The pictures turned out perfect...which is the best part of all. So many different choices, angles, and colors to pick from. It's exactly what we wanted. Thank you.

Rebecca · Married on 08/14/2010

Dana was AMAZING! I highly recommend her to anyone for wedding pictures. She was open to ideas and took a ton of pictures! She got along well with everyone and we enjoyed having her there. We were very happy to have her as a part of our wedding. Thank you Dana!

Renee · Married on 08/07/2010

I would recommend Dana to any bride looking for a photographer!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/30/2010

This photographer was more than we could ever asked for! The pictures turned out amazing and it was a pleasure working with her from signing the contract to receiving the photos. I would definately refer her services and will keep her in mind for the future!

Mandy · Married on 07/17/2010

Dana did a wonderful job and takes beautiful pictures.

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2010

Dana did a great job from out first meeting to the delivery of the photos. The photos are beautiful. I received compliments from family and friends on the photos. They also complimented on how friendly Dana was on the wedding day and how they as well thought she did a great job capturing our day.

Breanna · Married on 06/12/2010

Dana was very enjoyable to work with. She did a great job of time management and took many beautiful pictures. I would hire her again for future milestones and I would highly recomend her to any bride!

Jesi · Married on 06/05/2010

She did an absolutely phenomenal job on our pictures and her prices were extremely affordable. I am extremely happy with my wedding photos.

Sally · Married on 05/22/2010

Dana did a wonderful job! My husband and I loved having her as our photographer!

Sara · Married on 10/09/2009

There honestly isn't anything bad I can say about Dana. When I was in the search for a photographer, my husband and I knew we didn't want to spend $2,000 for six hours, we also knew we wanted very simple photos that would catch people "as is" and not "posed." When we met with Dana, she was very sweet! She was open to some ideas we (my husband) had. We absolutely LOVED our family photos/engagement session!!! She took some wonderful photos outdoors of us and the kids and awesome pictures incorporating the sunset.

On our wedding day, Dana showed up early! It was great having her around to take the funny getting ready photos of all of us girls putting on our makeup, pantyhose, curlers in the hair, etc. Dana stayed until close to the end. During the wedding, I hardly noticed she was there, she did such a wonderful job staying in the backdrop and taking the photos we wanted.

Definitely for the price, along with how sweet she is we couldn't have done any better! Hope to use her again for family photos soon!