68 Reviews for Dana Dineen Floral Design

Non-Floral (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Single Flowers (1)
68 Dana Dineen Floral Design Reviews

Dana is not a florist, she is an artist! We had our wedding at the safety harbor spa and resort in front of a fountain, a fountain that I had to have filled with flowers. Dana and her team did not disappoint. I had in my head a dreamy vintage garden wedding and she delivered! The flowers were my big ticket non negotiable and she really worked with out budget and how early our wedding was. I am just so happy with how everything came out. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Noel, 4/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dana, you are an incredible Artist and a Fantastic Person.
You made my son’s wedding perfect!
I will use again your services for special occasions!
Thank you Dana and see you soon.

Profile Picture Doria, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana is exceptional. She is a true artist that created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. Thank you Dana!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We just got married on Saturday and I couldn’t wait to tell future brides about Dana Dineen Floral Design!

Dana was amazing! She understood our vision right away. In fact we told her our vision and she ran with it. She is a true artist.

The bridal bouquet was spectacular, as were the smaller bouquets. The tables were beautiful, but to me, the most important part was the chuppah. Dana went beyond our expectations - it was absolutely stunning!

We are so happy to have found Dana and highly recommend her for any special occasions.

Photo for Dana Dineen Floral Design Review - Chuppah
Photo for Dana Dineen Floral Design Review - Bridal bouquet
Photo for Dana Dineen Floral Design Review - Bridal bouquet in the center, smaller bouquets on the outsid
Photo for Dana Dineen Floral Design Review - Lounge table
Profile Picture Audrey, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dana Dineen is a artist. She did the flowers for our son's wedding, her creations are breathtaking. The bride
had a wish for all succulents. Dana did all the bouquets, and centerpieces for the tables and they were amazing.
Everyone still talks about how beautiful they were. Thank you Dana

Profile Picture Paula, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful flower arrangements! Dana was wonderful to work with, even while I was living 7 hours away from my wedding location. She also arranged live flowers on our cake, and people still talk about how wonderful it was! I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Claire, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

People are still talking about my daughter's wedding flowers!! I found Dana on a yelp site so I had no previous experience with her. We had a few long phone conversations, I live in Michigan, Dana in Florida. I visited her before the wedding and she spent 5 hours going over everything with me!! Dana's knowledge of flowers is so very impressive. She went well beyond what we expected. Dana has an artist's eye and I love her self-confidence. Not your run of the mill florist by any stretch. If you want flowers that are creative and unusual, she is your florist. She was also very accommodating in keeping the price within our budget. I would recommend her to anyone having an event requiring floral arrangements. Thank you to Dana and her wonderful staff!!!

Profile Picture Jeri, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana and her team were absolutely wonderful! Throughout the design process she really worked with us on matching the colors and theme so everything looked perfect and fit our budget! I would 100% recommend her to anyone for their wedding floral design.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana did a fantastic job! We could not have asked for anything more beautiful. She spent so much time with us and created exactly what we were looking for. Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When we began planning my daughter's wedding, she had a vision of what kind of flowers she wanted. She knew that she wanted phalaenopsis orchids, hydrangeas, and garden roses. I did a lot of research online, and that's when I found Dana Dineen. We went to a local bridal show, and when we walked in the first table we came to was Dana Dineen Florist. Behind her table was the most beautiful driftwood display filled with phalaenopsis orchids. I knew immediately that she was our florist. We spoke to her about what we wanted, and there was no hesitation that she could fulfill our request. We went and met with Dana and she put together exactly what Kelly wanted. The day of the wedding I walked into the room and it literally took my breath away. It was absolutely gorgeous. The large centerpieces looked like they could be in a bridal magazine. The orchids were beautiful, and there were perfect huge garden roses. If you go with Dana you will not be disappointed. Her work is phenomenal. Dana also worked within our budget, and was very fair in her pricing. By the way, we used that driftwood display at the wedding too, and it was beautiful! This florist is like no other. Perfection!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pamela , 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dana Dineen is by far the best florist in the tampa bay area. I can not say enough about her. She did the most beautiful arch and centerpieces for me. The way she cares about her work and her customers is what a true business owner should be like. I told her about my 90 year old grandfather that was from Pittsburgh and we owned a flower shop in our family for over 100 years. I wanted him to do my bouquet and she welcomed him in her shop with open arms. I was so gracious for her. The quality of her work is amazing and the way she treated us was beyond spectacular. I recommend her 150 percent! She is amazing!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Please go and sit with Dana, and discuss your wedding floral expectations with her. She is so insightful and creative, and so willing to work with whatever budget you have in mind. Dana and her crew are just awesome! When I saw the reception venue all set up and decorated with Dana's work, I was overwhelmed! It was beautiful!

Profile Picture Despina, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding! Dana did three types of centerpiece arrangements for my reception tables, made our cocktail hour high tops look beautiful with little details, did all the bouquets and corsages, AND decorated my cake with flowers so beautifully upon my last minute request. From the very first meeting she was so caring, personable, and believed in and encouraged my vision for my reception (it was outdoors and I wanted a romantic European feel). She was so communicative leading up to the wedding and even came out for our final walk through of the venue shortly before the wedding. She was creative and found ways to make my dream reception come alive within my low budget. My reception was everything I wanted it to be and more because Dana went above and beyond to make it exactly how I wanted it, and even MORE beautiful than what I had expected.

i cannot say enough amazing things about Dana Dineen and her company, and I would very highly recommend her to anyone for any event.

Thank you, Dana! We love you and are so grateful for your hard work and talent!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Dana did a simply amazing job for our wedding! Floral arrangements were the one area of the wedding where I didn't really have a good "vision" of what I wanted. The only thing I told Dana was that I wanted mostly white flowers, the types of flowers I liked, and how many of each arrangement I needed. Based on that small amount of information, she produced some of the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen.

I loved the simplicity of the bouquets for both myself and the bridesmaids, and the centerpieces and other arrangements she made for the arch during the ceremony were everything I imagined in more. Considering how little I told her about what I wanted, I was amazed at how well the flowers fit with everything else in the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with all of the choices she made.

She even suggested other items I wouldn't have thought of for no extra charge. Adding floating candles and lights under the centerpieces made them really one of a kind and we received so many compliments on how great everything looked. Definitely well worth the money spent. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Holly, 2/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Dana's floral design made my wedding the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Her execution of her ideas made our fairytale wedding a reality. I gave her guidelines of what I wanted and let her use her creativity to fill in the gaps. She truly exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend her to any couple who wants their wedding to be a memorable one. She is so kind and easy to work with too - you just can't go wrong with Dana Dineen.

Profile Picture amanda, 2/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dana did an amazing job on my wedding bouquet. It was a last minute order and with very little direction she did an amazing job. She is a true artist when it comes to flowers. I love her work and would recommend her to anyone who needs any flower arrangements. Thank you so much for your art!

Profile Picture Patricia , 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful! Did a last minute job for us and it was wonderful!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dana was wonderful to work with and brilliantly creative. She went above and beyond to help make our beach wedding nothing short of incredible. Love her!

Profile Picture Liesl, 7/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Our wedding planner recommend Dana Dineen and she is such a great florists. She is full of ideas, very creative and very easy going. I loved working with her! She gives you a reasonable price and helps you to find the perfect bouquet for you and centerpieces, etc. I showed her a picture of a bouquet I was thinking of, she made it even better and everyone loved our flowers. Thank you Dana - you are amazing.

Profile Picture Tanja, 6/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Dana Dineen is an artist by every definition. I chose Dana for perhaps nontraditional reasons. I was given a list of suggested vendors through my venue (The Vinoy) and photographers. Dana was my 9/10th call, and was a breath of fresh air. Every florist I called kindly cut me off as I described my vision and told me to fill out their online form and then they’d get back to me. It was so disappointing. Then I call Dana, who loved my ideas, and through a 20 minute call we discuss how she could not only bring my vision to life, but make it so much better. She went through specific types of exotic flowers that I had never heard of, but googled and thought: “YES! This is what I’m talking about!” She then asked me to come in, where she spent a couple hours out of her day to build example centerpieces with my mom, my now husband, and myself. I left feeling so confident in my decision to work with Dana. She even insisted we take some of the flowers home.

My ceremony at The Vinoy looked like the most elegant, enchanting tea garden you could imagine. Dana built the most beautiful peony, sand rose, and greenery bridal bouquet. She also incorporated these unique trees full of roses- something I would never have thought of!

My reception took my breath away! I envisioned a woodsie blue and white orchid arrangement, which Dana brought to life and added royal blue sea glass. We also planned a beach wood and succulent display for the table assignments table. I can’t tell you the number of compliments I received on our flowers. She really worked within our budget, and exceeded our wildest dreams. She made our wedding as elegant as we envisioned it!

Lastly, after we sent Dana a thank you in the mail, she responded with her own thank you!! THAT is customer service.

You’d be making a mistake to choose any other florist.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

There aren't enough words to describe what an amazing person Dana is. I fell in love with her designs as a florist, but her creativity as an artist is what really sets her above everyone else. I gave her a theme, with some ideas and she gave me an unbelievable wedding day! You can tell that she loves what she does because she has an eye for detail. Being the bride, I'm just sad that I couldn't enjoy her pieces more, but they will live on in the people that saw them and the photos everyone took. My guests were in such awe of the table arrangements that we had to stop people from taking them so we could use them again for our breakfast space. My only complaint was that my bouquet was so beautiful that someone ran off with it after the wedding! But that's the type of work Dana does, people just want to cherish it.

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I can't say enough about Dana and her work. We had a destination wedding so being there to plan was hard and Dana made it easy.
She spent a few hours with us to make sure she knew what we were looking for. When ever I called she was available to talk or if I left a message she would return my call in a reasonable amount of time. We had a drift wood arch with tropical flowers that were beyond gorgeous along with the centerpieces.
If you choose Dana I can promise you will not be disapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS DANA YOU MADE OUR DAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Dana Dineen is a pleasure to work with! Her background in the arts shines through her very aesthetic floral design. Dana really took care of our daughter's wedding and went above and beyond to service us. The flowers were beautiful! I look forward to another happy occasion so we can work with Dana again!

Profile Picture Gerri, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Dana is an amazing floral magician! She takes your ideas and turns them into floral visions of beauty. She uses the highest quality flowers that actually smell like flowers and that last far after the wedding. She is kind and caring and went beyond the scope of our agreement to add beautiful final touches when I was in a bind. She made both of my daughters' weddings dreams come true. Hiring Dana Dineen is the best decision you will make in your wedding planning.

Profile Picture Holly, 12/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements