Dan Stewart Photography Reviews

Dan Stewart Photography 5
Dan Stewart Photography 6

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

We could not be more glad that Dan was able to be our wedding photographer!! We fell in love with his photography style of capturing the big and also unexpected moments, and we love that we can relive our emotions, and enjoy others', just through looking at our pictures. We shot our engagement photos before sunset on the dunes in Glen Arbor and were BLOWN AWAY by the magical photos we received! For our wedding he traveled all the way from Traverse City to Ann Arbor and we had complete confidence in letting him choose the perfect spots for our photos. Not only was he very easy to work with, he was extremely professional and organized (even our family noticed!) - the entire day felt seamless and relaxed! He was by far one of the best decisions we could have made for our special day and cannot say enough good things!! We are so grateful to have such amazing photos to treasure forever - thank you Dan and Luke!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Marta · Married on 07/29/2018

We were so happy to have Dan as our photographer! The pictures were amazing. Our friends and family saw Dan's photos and simply said "Stunning!" He was our favorite vender to work with throughout the whole wedding process! He made us feel comfortable. His experience speaks volumes to the quality and professionalism of his company! I wanted someone well practiced in this field and knew how to capture all our moments while we enjoyed ourselves. I had a girl friend get married this same year. After seeing my photos, she even said she wished they had gone with Dan.

Sent on 09/06/2018

tracy · Married on 06/02/2018

His portfolio stuck out above all others when were looking for a photographer and meeting him really sold us that he was the one we wanted for our special day. Dan really has a way of capturing special moments without even knowing he is there, and that we really appreciate. His attention to detail and professionalism really helped make the day run smoothly. He not only took photos, but was helpful with all aspects of the day. The photos turned out amazing!! His final product weren't simply stationary pictures, but rather they told the story of the moments and emotions of our day.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/16/2017

Luke from Dan Stewart was AWESOME! He was chill, honest, and was intent on capturing real moments instead of the super staged poses.

We had a first look with just bride and groom, and I was a little worried that it would be weird with the photographer watching. Luke however quietly let us have our moment. We always felt really comfortable around him!

If I ever need pictures taken again I will drive all the way up to Traverse City just to have Luke do them. Absolutely loved working with him.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Damien · Married on 09/01/2017

Luke and Anna were amazing! From beginning to end, they worked together to perfectly capture our special day. Leading up to the wedding they reached out to learn more about us and get an idea of our vision of the wedding. They were at the venue early to scope the venue out for the best locations for pictures. They were able to accommodate all of our requests and were great at easing our tension and nerves leading up to the ceremony. Every shot was perfect, their skill really showed in their photos! These are good people and even better photographers and we cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Dan Stewart Photography 7
    Dan Stewart Photography 8
    Dan Stewart Photography 9
    Dan Stewart Photography 10
    Dan Stewart Photography 11
    Dan Stewart Photography 12

Concy · Married on 08/12/2017

Dan is the man. He knows what he's doing inside and out, and on top of that is one of the best wedding photographers in the game. He knows how to use light like I've never seen and his photos are absolutely incredible. He's prompt, kind, and became a friend to us throughout the wedding planning process. He's always around to answer questions and give advice, and he does so in a professional and honest way without being demanding or offensive. He was absolutely the perfect photographer for our August wedding and we would recommend him to anyone who asks!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

Luke did an amazing job! We absolutely love our wedding photos and will treasure them for forever. Luke captured so many amazing memories. I would highly recommend Dan stewart photography! They were so easy to work with and are very professional.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding was on June 10th 2017! We had Anna from Dan Stewart Photography take our pictures for our wedding and engagement pictures! They were absolutely awesome to work with! The payments were all available to complete online and Dan was great with reminders and it made the process very simple. Anna made everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and we had fun taking pictures! They were so quick with getting our pictures to us and we were so ecstatic with the pictures! Anna caught every important moment that I felt during our day. The pictures she took will be with us forever to ¨re-feel" what we felt during our wedding. I could not be happier! Another special and beautiful touch was when they sent our USB to us. I was thinking a USB in an envelope with a letter. What we got was so special. They sent us a package with coffee, a coffee mug, a jar of honey, and a nice box with printed pictures from our wedding and our USB with our pictures on it to print. This was really a special touch and we appreciated it so much! We love you guys!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Megan · Married on 12/30/2016

Dan Stewart and his team are the BEST of the best. We hired them for our wedding in Cleveland, Ohio and everything went flawlessly! People see our pictures and are amazed at each every one. Dan and Luke were professional, attentive to detail, organized, flexible, and captured all the special moments of our day. I can't believe how many pictures they were able to snap on our limited amount of time. I'm so happy to have these memories and cherish them forever.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kyrstyn · Married on 09/17/2016

Dan took my senior pictures during the earlier years of his business and I thought that he was talented then?! He's only gotten better, and his associates Luke and Anna are totally on his level with their talent, professionalism, personality, and ease of working with them in the craziness of planning. I'm from Michigan but am living in Minnesota and Dan worked with us to build a package that would meet our needs and include details that we wanted in terms of product. Luke and Anna were in contact with us through the four months that we planned, very organized and helping us think of ways to make the day of the wedding even more of a joy by having things like the family picture list and schedule of the day set to go, with all of our personal preferences and details included. We never felt pushed to do things a standard way, but shared our excitement for the ways that the wedding would be personal to us. We also had videographers and they worked with them in a very professional manner so that every moment could be captured. They were a blast to have the day of, it felt like they were part of the group. They capture the details that I never even thought of, reflecting how special our venue was to us and captured moments that I never knew had happened. I can't say enough about how grateful we are that we chose them! Well done, Dan, Luke, and Anna!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rena · Married on 07/09/2016

Luke and Anna were awesome! They delivered beautiful pictures and dealt so well with our large family and bridal party. They were both very relaxed and laid back. The pictures captured everything from the cottages we were staying in... to the amazing blues of little traverse bay. We couldn't have asked for better photographers. They even sent us a little gift to always remember them :)

Sent on 08/23/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2016

o Dan was an absolutely fabulous photographer, from start to finish he was professional and fun to work with. He made a point to get to know me and my husband and help us get comfortable in front of the camera. He kept in touch with me throughout the wedding planning process, which was so helpful and made it easier in the weeks right before the wedding to now be stressed about our photographer. Not only is he responsive and easy to work with, but his photos are incredible. I am so grateful we had him to capture our wedding day and all the special memories. Our family was impressed with him and our friends can’t stop talking about how great our photos look. After our wedding Dan sent us an awesome care package with Up North goodies, a USB of our photos and some prints too. We were just expecting a simple USB in an envelop. That package summed up our experience with Dan, above and beyond expectations. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in the Traverse City/Lake Leelanau area I strongly recommend Dan. You will not regret having him capture your special day.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Brandi · Married on 07/18/2013

He went over and above as a photographer and we were so happy with our choice! He does gorgeous work, and definitely was there for us on our big day to help with the minor details.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Krista · Married on 10/20/2012

My Husband and I are so pleased we chose Dan Stewart Photography to capture our wedding day! The photos are absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them forever! Dan and Matt were very professional and very easy to work with! It was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Katrina · Married on 09/01/2012

Dan did an absolutely amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos!

We were at a wedding that he did a couple years ago and loved the pictures we saw then, and decided to go with him. Even though he was 4 hours away in Traverse City, MI he came down to Hadley to shoot our wedding!

He made my husband and I feel completely comfortable, and captured every aspect of our amazing day.

He is worth every penny, and you will get nothing but compliments from all friends and family on how great the photos from your wedding are!

I would recommend him to any bride & groom looking for a quality photographer!

Katrina & Zach

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2010

I cannot say enough about Dan Stewart. He is amazingly talented, professional and beyond creative. I am a very picky person, especially when it comes to pictures, but there was not one picture from my wedding day that I did not love. The best decision I made in wedding planning was to book Dan as a photographer. I am so happy I did. Everyone in my wedding party loved him and many guests also complimented his work to me. If I could give a future bride only ONE piece of advice it would be to have Dan Stewart as a photographer. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/24/2010
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/30/2015

We loved having Dan as our wedding photographer! You get was you pay for with photography and Dan is a genius. His whole team made sure our pictures turned out flawless and we couldn't have been happier. He really sees what others don't on your wedding day. We also used the Motion Booth through him and our guests loved it!

Sent on 06/20/2015