Dan Page Photography Reviews

2 Reviews for Dan Page Photography

1 User photo

Dan Page Photography 1

Kaytlin · Married on 05/03/2019

100% made our wedding a dream!

I would recommend Dan and Kenzie to anyone! They were a little above our budget, but I do not regret our choice at all. I don't even know where to start... Dan gave us a great consultation, and called the day before our wedding to make sure he had all the details. The wedding day ran so smoothly, largely due to Dan and Kenzie. They were unbelievably efficient, professional, and fun. In several instances, they did more than their job in helping us be where we needed to be, bringing us water at the reception, giving us instructions for the cake-cut/bouquet-toss, and walking us through our exit.
    And that's all without mentioning the quality of their photos! We could not be more pleased with the stunning work. All of our wedding-day memories look beautiful thanks to Dan and Kenzie.
    I absolutely could not give them a more glowing review or higher recommendation.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Linda

Linda Watkins · Married on 04/05/2019

Very accommodating for last minute wedding photos

Dan was very professional and helped us out in a pinch. We called Dan last minute for some wedding photos at Snowbasin resort. He was very accommodating and made the best of a rushed situation. The photos came out great and the whole experience was just wonderful. Definitely recommend.

Dan Page Photography 2