Dan Griffiths Reviews

Dan Griffiths 5
Dan Griffiths 6
Dan Griffiths 7

Robert · Married on 08/24/2013

Dan was an outstanding Justice of the Peace for our Wedding. He is very professional and was one of our most responsive and proactive vendors. Guests young and old came up to us during the night to compliment the ceremony and tell us how beautiful it was. Coming from a Catholic family, the thought of a Non-Church wedding caused some initial discomfort. Following the ceremony, both of our parents told us we made the right choice and that our ceremony was one of the most meaningful they had ever seen. Dan was great in allowing us to choose passages that meant the most to us. His voice was crisp and clear throughout the entire ceremony and his small queues helped us along through the whole thing. Thank you so much Dan!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2013

I can't say enough good things about Daniel. He was absolutely amazing! Family and friends continue to talk about how much they loved our ceremony and officiant. When we first met Daniel he made us feel relaxed and in good hands. We went home and reviewed the material he provided to us at the first meeting and feel in love with his ceremony options. If your reading this review I would say stop right here, you have found your officiant!

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2013

Dan is very charismatic! We had so many compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. He was full of great ideas for planning a unique and personal ceremony. Even our other vendors, including our wedding planner, our event coordinator and our photographer raved about how great he was and want to work with him again.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2013

Dan Griffiths is like part of our family! He did all 3 of the "Sturtevant" girls' weddings. He is VERY professional, kind, willing to help out in any way, very organized, and takes away all of the stress you may have on your wedding day. He is loved by our family and truly is THE BEST Justice of the Peace you could have for your wedding day. Dan is a class act! You would be missing out if you did not have Dan Griffiths as your Justice Of The Peace! The Sturtevant family loves you, Dan! He is the best by far!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Cherie · Married on 07/20/2013

Dan was absolutely amazing. I had many compliments after our ceremony regarding how personal it was and how warm and genuine Dan seemed. Many of our guests thought that we had known him previously. Many of the "personal touches" within the ceremony were ideas that he gave us. Any time I had a question within the planning process, he responded immediately, which I always appreciated. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Linda · Married on 07/13/2013

My husband and I loved Dan. He was flexible to last minute changes and made us feel comfortable and less nervous. He was a joy to have!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2013

I first met Dan at my sister's wedding 3 years ago... and I knew he had to be a part of our wedding!

Dan had a way of speaking to everyone at the ceremony, while making us feel like we were the only two people there. Despite only meeting him a few times before the wedding, he gave us the confidence to trust him as if we knew him for a lifetime. Dan calmed our nerves, and truly made our ceremony something special that we could relax and enjoy!

Several of our guests have even commented how great Dan was! I would highly recommend Dan to everyone!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Dan Griffiths married my husband and I, he was absolutely wonderful ! he guided us step by step through the ceremony so we would not have no worries nor concerns and that's the way it went .His personality is so gifted its hard not to love him. He also did my sisters services when she passed ...my family was blown away by him. Thank You Dan............Lisa Murphy.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jamie · Married on 07/07/2013

Deciding upon an officiant for your wedding day is the most important decision you will ever make! For my husband Matt and I we wouldn't have made any other choice than to be so honored to have Dan Griffiths officiate our wedding ceremony! Dan made our wedding day so memorable with his enthusiasm and passion for what he does! The words expressed in our ceremony were incredibly beautiful and powerful in bringing such a sentimental beginning to the rest of our lives together. Dan did a wonderful job in providing us with reassurance, comfort and confidence that our day would be nothing but perfect...and he was right! We are incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to know Dan let alone have him be apart of such a special day! We will always cherish the vows that we made on our wedding day. Never will we forget the impression that Dan Griffiths has left on our lives.

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • I

Ilke · Married on 07/07/2013

It was a pleasure that Dan was a part of our wedding! Thank you again...

Sent on 10/31/2013

Dan was great from the beginning... We loved the idea of having him right after meeting with him. He had an endless energy reflected to the entire ceremony!..
    Last minute changes are not a big deal for him.. He handled everything very well..

I am glad he was our JOP...

kelly · Married on 06/28/2013

Dan conducted our ceremony beautifully!! During the planning of it all he had such attention to detail so that the ceremony was perfect, ran smoothly and was exactly what we wanted. I felt as though our wedding was the only one he was conducting every time we talked, he was more than willing to help in anyway we needed him. Dan will always have a special place in our hearts for being such an important part of our special day!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Tracey · Married on 06/21/2013

Not only is Dan very easy to work with and very professional, you can tell immediately upon meeting him that he absolutely LOVES what he does and that he truly wants to make your day special for you and for your guests. Dan has a huge heart and is just a genuine, warm human being. Such a pleasure and someone you will be proud to have as your officiant.

John · Married on 06/08/2013

Dan did a brilliant job as the officiant for our wedding. He took time to learn about our relationship, preferences and offered up a wide range of approaches. Most importantly - for the ceremony itself, it was clear that Dan was sharing the passion and emotion of the day. His speaking during the ceremony helped to make it especially memorable and guests commented on his excellent work!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Erika · Married on 06/07/2013

Dan was excellent!! He went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was personal, touching, and meaningful. He was open to changes or additions to the readings, and was super fast at responding to emails. He took the time to do whatever it took to make sure I was a calm bride. He was awesome!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Dan was simply wonderful, from our first meeting when he had me tearing up with his beautiful and unique ideas for including my stepson in our ceremony, to the day of our wedding when he was constantly reminding, calming and cueing everyone. He was very proffessional, yet hes someone you felt like you've known forever. We couldn't have picked a better JP to share our special day with.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Robert · Married on 05/25/2013

Dan was the most amazing Justice of the Peace we could have hoped for. He made us feel so comfortable during the planning process. He customized all the readings to truly reflect us. The night of the event he really delivered. Our service was so heartfelt and with most of our friends and family shedding many tears. I will always remember the service and the way it truly reflected our lives.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Tammy · Married on 05/18/2013

I would highly recommend Daniel Griffiths as a wedding officiant. This was a second marriage for both my husband and myself. We wanted our ceremony to be very personal and special to us. Dan took the time to get to know us and helped us to create something very special. It was not only the words that he spoke, but the manner in which he delivered them that was memorable.We will cherish the memory of his conducting our wedding ceremony for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2013

Dan is an Awesome JP!! We knew he was the one within the first few minutes of talking. Very personable, flexible and informative!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Brenna · Married on 04/28/2013

Dan was the best J.P. and I would recommend him to anyone. He made our ceremony truly special and he was able to work with us in a face-to-face meeting (my fiancé was deployed so we skyped with him) and many emails to bounce my ideas of our "unique" ceremony.
    Dan was very professional and knows how to make you feel comfortable on the most important day. Our family and friends loved him. I was so happy when I saw Dan before the ceremony - he is a calming force!
    He is wonderful to work with and is awesome at what he does. I know of 5 friends who have used him already (who were equally happy) and I would continue to recommend him to all!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2013

Dan was exceptional. I've had the honor of knowing Dan for several years through my business and he has always been kind and warm hearted. It's no surprise that he made our day unforgettable. All of my guests raved about how sentimental and animated he was. I highly recommend Dan Griffiths to anyone. He goes above and beyond expectations and is a genuine, kind, person.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Lindsey · Married on 12/29/2012

Dan made our wedding day very special.He was very engaged and Made us both feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole wedding.He had the perfect choices of vows to make the whole ceremony very beautiful

Sent on 06/29/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/14/2012

Dan made my wedding ceremony so special. It wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Dan was incredible. So happy we found him. He is very organized & reliable.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2012

Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the first time my husband and I met him, we knew that his warm demeanor and energetic style would set the perfect tone for our secular, very personal ceremony. He was helpful in customizing all the elements of our ceremony and was flexible to last-minute changes. On the day of the wedding, he brought a huge smile and incredibly calming presence that eased our nerves. Our guests loved his style and really enjoyed our ceremony. We would absolutely recommend Dan for anyone in the greater Boston area!

Sent on 06/19/2013