Dan Griffiths Reviews

Dan Griffiths 5
Dan Griffiths 6
Dan Griffiths 7

Mary · Married on 06/20/2015

Dan was so great as our JP! We got so many compliments and even had guests inquire for his contact information for their own wedding. Wonderful to work with, very accommodating and met with my husband and I twice before wedding to make sure we were all set for the ceremony.

Sent on 08/28/2015
  • F

Fred · Married on 06/20/2015

The difficulty in choosing a wedding officiant is that, unless you’ve been to a wedding with one you like, or you get a stellar recommendation from someone you trust, you’re really stuck reading a lot of reviews. It’s not like hiring a wedding photographer, where you can look at their work. We were so lucky to find Dan Griffiths to be the Justice of the Peace at my son’s wedding this past June. He was perfect.

Dan started by taking the time get to know the bride and groom, a task that was complicated by the fact that they lived in a different part of the country. He worked with them to design a ceremony that fit their vision. Then, unlike many JP’s, he made it a point to attend the wedding rehearsal, running through, step by step, exactly what was going to happen.

The day of the ceremony Dan, along with our wonderful venue, Harris’ Pelham Inn, took total charge. The whole ceremony went like clockwork, and Dan’s comments and demeanor were beautiful. Yes, choosing a JP is difficult, but we couldn’t have asked for a better officiant than Dan Griffiths, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/06/2015

amanda · Married on 08/02/2014

Dan was amazing. He was so professional, kind, and made us feel so comfortable when he spoke during the ceremony. He knew exactly where to stand, how to speak to our guests, and was always smiling. He even had a tissue ready for me when I started crying during my vows. Thank you so much Dan, you really made our expirience special and one to remember!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2014

Dan did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He supplied all the readings and vow options for our ceremony which made our selection much easier! Dan arrived early and met with our groomsmen, bridesmaids, parents, and us (separately). He went over some of the details which eased everyone's mind. We had many guests comment on how wonderful he was during the ceremony. He provided everything we were looking for in an officiant and more! We highly recommend Dan as an officiant!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/25/2014

My husband and I were thrilled to have Dan as a part of our day. He worked with us to personalize the ceremony readings and ensured that our ceremony was tailored to us. We received many compliments about him from our guests, as he provided a wonderful wedding experience for everyone. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for an experienced, professional and charismatic officiant.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Dan Griffiths was a "god sent" to us for our wedding. We knew as soon as we met Dan that we were in good hands and we really were. We had numerous guests ask us after our wedding who our officiant was and how we found him.. They all remarked on how wonderful he was and how much he added to our wedding ceremony. He was and he did :) We are very grateful that we found Dan to join us in marriage.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Krista · Married on 04/05/2014

We had Dan officiate our wedding last weekend. He was fabulous. Everyone spoke to us afterwards and wanted to know how we found him. He made coordinating a wedding from afar exceptionally easy. His manners, poise and grace were well noted. We found a gem when we found Dan!

K&C

Sent on 04/10/2014

Dan was our JP for our wedding and we were thrilled with how great he was! He made us feel so comfortable from the moment we met him! The day of the wedding he was amazing! From the start he made sure we were both calm and assured us how great everything was going to go! People have commented on how great of a JP we had! I find that to be something people don't normally speak about after a wedding--normally it is the food, or the DJ--we heard great things about both of those but people also commented on how great of a job Dan did and how he put so much emotion into the ceremony. I would highly recommend Dan to anyone who is looking for a JP that has a great personality and is an extreme professional!

Sent on 04/05/2014

breslin · Married on 11/15/2013

After our original officiant (family friend) had to unexpectedly back out of our wedding ceremony, we contacted our venue for JP referrals. Enter Dan Griffiths. I emailed him about availability via his website (http://www.dangriffiths.me/) and received a response within the hour. Wow!

From there, I knew he was going to be quick, direct and sweet. We knew he was going to be great - but were pleasantly surprised by what a spectacular officiant he was.

Everyone (and I mean everyone!) raved and raved about how amazing Dan Griffiths was. My sister (the matron of honor) said that she found herself nodding along to what he were saying about marriage and love. Both of our parents appreciated the parent-tribute portion of the ceremony. My brothers all loved the shout out to those who couldn't be with us that day. Other couples commented on how short and sweet it was.

Other words were heard about Dan and his work during that night: "truly amazing", "so genuine", "how long have you known Dan? He seemed like he is your best friend and mentor", "absolutely the best ceremony", "one-of-a-kind", "calming and sincere".

We are thankful Dan was there to marry us that day! He exceeded all of our expectations and made the day exactly was it supposed to be: perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2013

April · Married on 11/09/2013

I would highly recommend Dan to any bride looking for an officiant for their wedding. Dan was very professional and easy to work with. He walked us through putting together a personalized ceremony and gave us the guidance we needed while still allowing us to make it our own. Dan walked our entire bridal party through the ceremony at the rehearsal and left us all feeling prepared for the big day. Most importantly, on the day of the ceremony, he did an amazing job. Several of my guests commented on how wonderful he was. I even had two other engaged couple asked me for his contact information after the ceremony!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Samantha · Married on 11/08/2013

Dan was absolutely wonderful to work with from the very start! He was so easy going, with such a friendly smile and welcoming presence, we just knew he needed to be the one to marry us. He is very responsive and attentive to your needs! If you are looking for a JP who will capture that special moment and capture also the hearts of your audience, he is the one! Received many wonderful compliments from our guests!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Sherry · Married on 11/02/2013

We are so glad we chose Dan Griffiths to be our JOP. The ceremony ran so smoothly and everyone commented on how lovely it was. Dan made us feel so calm while we were standing infront of our family and friends. His bright smile throughout the entire ceremony put us at ease. He was everything we wanted in a JOP, he made the ceremony intimate, personal and very memorable.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

We actually had friends comment on what a great officiant we had, how he seemed to genuinely care and wasn't just going through the motions. Thanks for an amazing ceremony, Dan, and for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2013

We were so happy that Dan could do our wedding! I knew the first time I met Dan, at my Mom and Step Dad's wedding 5 years ago that I wanted him to marry Geoff and I. Thank you so much for making our day personal and special. All of our guest were so pleased with the ceremony. They fell in love with you just as we did. Your passion for what you do shines through your personally. We couldn't be happier! The day was absolutely perfect in every way! Thank you

Sent on 11/04/2013

stephanie · Married on 10/11/2013

Dan is a JP who really cares about his job. He was very prompt to respond no matter how big or small the question was. He is very professional and makes the day about you. We chose a non traditional unity ceremony that had special meaning to us and he never once made me feel like it was a odd Idea. He embraced it and all my guest were very impressed. During the ceremony there was a landscaping company leaf blowing in the country club and I as the bride had no idea it was going on he kept my attention and was louder then the leaf blower! My guest later asked me if I had known Dan for years that's how good he was. He makes your ceremony personal and about you. He loves his job and you can tell from the minute you meet him. Also Dan is out of NH and was able to marry us in MA without any difficulty. On our first meeting he was willing to meet me here in MA super close to my house, I didn't have to go out of my way to drive to NH to accommodate him. I have recommend him to all my friends who are getting married. He is truly a very talented guy with a A + attitude cannot thank him enough for being part of our special day.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Richard · Married on 10/05/2013

Dan Griffiths was a highlight to our wedding! We were both pretty nervous and Dan told us just breathe and enjoy yourselves. His reading of the vows was animated,heartfelt and made both of us feel at ease. Yes, there was crying but Dan made us laugh and enjoy our wedding. He was professional and well spoken. Both of our families commented on how much they enjoyed his officiating, most people don't mention who officiated the wedding, but Dan made such a great impression we were so glad we chose him. Dan would be such a great choice for your wedding, he knows exactly what to say and how to say it, We are both very happy that Dan was a part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Richard Rondenelli · Married on 10/05/2013

We met Dan at a wedding expo two years prior to our wedding. At that point we were getting ideas and just started planning. His personality and professionalism was sometihng that was extraordinary. We felt comfortable with him from day one.

When we met with him to discuss the ceremony, we had no doubt in our minds that he was the Justice of the Peace we wanted to officiate our wedding ceremony. He offered suggestions to us and listened to our ideas. Together we put together a wedding that was truly memorable for all.

Our family and friends complimented how beautiful the ceremony was and what an impact Dan had with the way he presented himself. By the end of the wedding, we felt like Dan was one of our closest friends. He touched the hearts of everyone.

(Rick & Bob)

Sent on 11/17/2013

Michael · Married on 10/05/2013

There are no words I can say about Dan take the time to meet him and you will know what I am talking about. I had to make some changes to my wedding and had to plan it in a month what a job. Saying that I met a couple people to handle the officiant.

All I can tell you is everyone at my wedding keeps talking about how great Dan was. I will tell you I never heard anyone talk the way everyone spoke about Dan. Again meet him and you will know what I am talking about. I can't rate him high enough. Hire him you won't be sorry. Dan made the day even more special.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Awesome Officiant :) Dan met us in a convenient location for an interview before we chose him as our officiant. He was very helpful and provided support when our wedding coordinator wasn't so helpful. Calm and reassuring when the weather was bad on our wedding day. He was also extremely flexible and pleasant when it came to choosing what we wanted him to say for our vows. You can just tell he enjoys marrying couples. After the ceremony, guests told us that the ceremony was lovely and the officiant was great. Thanks so much Dan!

Sent on 10/31/2013

We fell in love with Dan from the minute we met him. A true professional with a drive and passion for his job. To this day, people are still talkng about how much they enjoyed our sand ceremony. He made us laugh, he made us cry, but most of all, he made our wedding one to remember. We highly recommend Dan Griffiths!

Sent on 10/13/2013
  • User3672090 · 2+ years ago

Dan was a fantastic wedding officiant. He was professional and helpful throughout. To the very first meeting he brought many ceremony suggestions (readings, candle/sand ceremonies, etc.) that helped make planning our ceremony much easier. We had no problem including other elements that we not among those in his prepared examples. He was also able to offer feedback from his experience about the timing and arrangement of items we wanted to include in our ceremony. During the actual ceremony, he made sure everyone was in their proper places and knew what to do and when. He also made sure that the participants were positioned well for the photographers. We were very glad to have Dan as our officiant on our special day.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Shéla and Corey · Married on 09/27/2013

There are no other words to describe Dan and his services than absolutely AMAZING. From our initial meeting(where he went out of the way to travel to our town). To the planning of the ceremony. He makes you feel 100 percent comfortable and at peace with what could be a stressful situation. Dan gives you so many options for your wedding and is not close minded to your suggestions. At our wedding we had a justice of the peace in attendance as a guest and he said it was the best ceremony he has ever seen. Smiles, tears, and laughter all around. Choose Dan. It will be the best choice you make in your wedding plans. Dan, thank you again for everything!
    Shéla and Corey

Sent on 10/26/2013

Brett & Stephen · Married on 09/20/2013

Dan Griffiths was the only J.P. that we met with! We knew after the meeting that we did not have to meet with anyone else and that he would be the one to marry us on our wedding day. I was very calm about it all after speaking with him. He allowed us to pick the parts of the ceremony and the message we wanted to convey to the guests. He called us the week before to see how we were doing and checked in. His words of wisdom and guidance made an awesome performance! I say performance because it was one. He is spectacular! The ceremony was beautiful in every aspect and that was all because of Dan. I was stress-free the day of the wedding and even right before I walked down the aisle. I applaud him for that and will always remember that about him! I would recommend him to any bride and groom that is looking for a J.P., as he is the best in New England!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Mandy & Brian · Married on 09/15/2013

Dan truly made our wedding day stress free! He was there early and met with both me and my fiance to make sure everything was calm and organized. He always had a big smile on his face. Dan told us that creating our own ceremony would yield a lot of compliments, and he was right- we are still getting compliments on how original, touching and "us" the ceremony was. Thanks Dan for an amazing day! We both wish we could relive the day again.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Rhonda · Married on 09/14/2013

Dan was absolutely amazing! He was very professional and he made our ceremony beautiful.

Sent on 09/17/2013