Dan Griffiths Reviews

191 | Windham, NH

191 Reviews for Dan Griffiths

Ellen B. · Married on 06/11/2021

Simply the best!

Loved Dan. He is very knowledgeable, and has a lot of experience. He helped us every step of the way with our vows. He offered lots of suggestions, and a very thorough meeting that explained everything that was going to happen. Very happy with our choice in choosing Dan as our JP!

Sent on 07/05/2021

Andrew K. · Married on 06/05/2021

This is the JP you’re looking for

We hired Dan for our JP and he was everything we were looking for. He was very professional and easy to work and communicate with. Everyone at the ceremony commented on how he did such a good job. I would definitely recommend hiring him to anyone looking for a JP.

Sent on 07/06/2021

Tabatha · Married on 05/27/2021

Amazing! So glad I went with Dan!

Wow! My ceremony would not have been the same without Dan! He kept everyone in line and organized and kept me stress free as the bride. I am so glad we went with him, and would recommend him to anyone. Do not look any further, book him!!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 05/21/2021

Exceptional

Dan was professional, yet friendly during the process of planning. Dan came to rehearsal and made sure everyone knew where to be and when. The day of the wedding he took control. He came to my room as well as my husbands to check on us and make sure we were ready and to calm our nerves. All of our guests raved about the ceremony. Thank you Dan!

Sent on 06/28/2021

Alison · Married on 05/08/2021

The best JP

Dan was the absolute best. He walked us through all aspects of the ceremony beforehand and also guided us on the day of the wedding. We were understandably nervous but Dan was calm and very professional. We loved working with him and our guests thought he was great, too!

Sent on 06/27/2021

Erik · Married on 02/01/2021

Fantastic experience

Dan was incredibly professional and ensured that our ceremony was as smooth as possible while keeping the both of us calm. Our family loved his readings and he was certainly a highlight of our ceremony!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Liz A. · Married on 01/30/2021

Amazing experience!

Regardless of the type of ceremony you are looking for Dan will make your ceremony perfect. The fact that he has years of experience was very obvious to us the first time we talked as he approached everything in a very calm and professional manner. My husband and I were just looking for something heartfelt without being to mushy and he gave us a lot of great suggestions on how to construct our ceremony. He was very helpful leading up to and during the rehearsal as well and was a big part of everything running very smoothly for our ceremony! Thank you Dan for being a part of our big day.

No matter what type of wedding you are having I would 100% recommend Dan Griffiths!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Brooke P. · Married on 12/31/2020

Most Amazing JP out there !!!

My husband and I were married on New Years Eve 2021 and with everything going on in the world Dan was absolutely AMAZING! He helped us plan every aspect of our ceremony but allowed us to really personalize everything! He is an absolute professional pro. The ceremony was everything we hoped for; light hearted, romantic, a little funny and quick ! Dan listened to everything we wanted and really delivered better then I could have hoped! Dan was the best decision we made in our wedding! Anyone who is looking for a JP you WILL NOT regret working with him as your JP! Thank you Dan, you rock!

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Choice We Made

Dan was a great addition to our wedding day. I can’t believe I thought we could just have our friend officiant our wedding. So happy we decided to hire a professional. Dan was very accommodating, caring and a pleasure to have with us.

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • I

Isabella R. · Married on 08/23/2020

Thank you Dan!!!

Dan was AMAZING and so organized. I’m pretty sure our ceremony would’ve been a disaster without his direction and organization. He made sure everyone in my bridal party knew exactly what to do when it was their turn to walk down the aisle. He kept our ceremony short and sweet as we wished and provided us with plenty of readings to choose from. We highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2021
  • Meghan

Meghan K. · Married on 07/31/2020

Dan is amazing!!

We hired Dan to be our JP for our wedding and we couldn’t be happier!! With everything going on with covid, we had to reschedule our wedding twice. Both times we rescheduled, Dan was always so quick to respond with his availability making it easy for us to pick a new date. We ultimately ended up getting married in my parents backyard and Dan did such a wonderful job. He helped facilitate the ceremony and made us feel calm and prepared. He truly made our ceremony so special. Everyone, including those watching from home through our live broadcast, thought Dan did such a great job! I would 10000% recommend him for anyone looking for a JP! He’s personable, tailors your ceremony to what you want, and is reasonably priced! Thank you Dan!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

David S. · Married on 07/12/2020

Excellent JP!

Dan was recommended to us by our venue, Searles Castle, and we are so thrilled to have found him. He allowed us to customize the ceremony by providing a variety of readings. It was a wonderful surprise for our families and thank Dan for making our special day even more special with his wit, professionalism, and reliability. Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Linda H. · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing, thank you!

Our experience with Dan was wonderful and due to the pandemic, Dan married us twice, once with our parents only and once with a more formal ceremony and family. Each occasion was exceptional and I would highly recommend Dan's support, guidance and stress free aura during a busy event.

Sent on 06/27/2021

Jaime · Married on 05/29/2020

Highly recommend!

My husband and I got married this past weekend (rescheduled twice due to Covid-19) and we limited the ceremony to just immediate families. Dan was so easy to work with through all the changes, very accommodating, flexible and personable. I was nervous before the ceremony started because of last minute planning and not having a wedding coordinator (we changed our plans and got married in a public park). Dan went out of his way to calm our nerves before it started and facilitated the ceremony perfectly! He makes you feel like you've known him forever!! Our families were blown away by his words and couldn't stop talking about how perfect our ceremony was. We would 100% recommend him for any wedding. Thank you, Dan!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Alyssa S. · Married on 03/14/2020

The perfect officiant for our wedding

Dan was the perfect officiant for our wedding. We met with him once in person and communicated a few times via email to piece together the ceremony we wanted and personalize it to us. It was easy and painless! The day of the wedding, Dan went over the order of events with both of us, and worked with the photographer and DJ to make sure they knew when to get certain shots, cue music, mic up speakers, etc., we didn’t have to worry about any of that. And we got so many compliments from our guests about how engaging he was as a speaker and how personal the ceremony seemed. I’d recommend Dan to anyone.

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Sherri

Sherri P. · Married on 02/07/2020

Excellent!

Dan was excellent and easy to work with. He was prompt and professional. I would recommend him very highly!!

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie P. · Married on 01/10/2020

Very professional and welcoming. Best day ever

Dan was great. He was able to meet with us very last minute since we planned our wedding in about three weeks! He even squeezed us in when he was already booked for the day without slipping a beat. He came very well prepared, made us feel super comfortable, and really brought our whole even together. He came with a wonderful selection to make our ceremony tailor made, and the whole experience was amazing. We are super thankful for dan for listening to our wants and needs and even adding in some custom flare to make it really our own. Look no further, Dan is your guy!

Thanks again!!!
    Jessie & Nick

Sent on 07/22/2020

Jenna M. · Married on 12/14/2019

Dan is awesome!

We are so happy that we hired Dan to officiate our wedding. We live in New York and got married in New Hampshire, so all of our planning had to be done remotely. Dan made everything so incredibly easy for us. We spoke on the phone a couple of times and he walked us through different types of ceremonies that we could have and allowed us to build our ceremony exactly the way we wanted. He's super flexible and allows you to include anything that you want, or on the contrary, remove anything that isn't your style. He was also extremely helpful with our marriage license process and guided us on what needed to be done and the paperwork that we needed to have for the day of. In regard to the ceremony itself/ the day of, Dan was a perfect addition to our wedding day - he spoke clearly and calmly, and he also has a fabulous personality that made us, and our guests feel comfortable. We highly recommend Dan!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Megan · Married on 11/03/2019

Highly recommend!

Dan was absolutely fantastic! He is so accommodating and made sure the ceremony was about YOU! If you want to change wording etc, Dan is all for it. Our ceremony was so perfect. We had so many people come up to us after and comment on how much they loved the ceremony and how awesome our officiant was! Thank you for everything Dan!!!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 09/29/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Josh and I cannot thank you enough for completing our wedding day and making it so much more special. You were honest and helpful. We felt you genuinely wanted to marry us, though you didn't truly know us. If we could do it all over again, you would be our first pick. So again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts on helping us complete our special day with your presence!

Best,
    Josh & Tori Leclair

Sent on 07/23/2020

Laura · Married on 09/27/2019

dan is amazing!

Dan is great! All my guests loved him and kept commenting to me how great they thought he was. I would def reccommend him!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Elise

Elise S. · Married on 09/20/2019

Don’t look any further!!

Please don’t look any further for the perfect JP. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received on our wedding day, and after, telling me how amazing Dan was and how it appeared he knew us for years. Dan has most of what he presents memorized, and when we gave him a special reading to make, you could tell he reviewed it beforehand because he delivered it with the same passion and grace as the others.

He addressed both me as well as my now Husband, made our guests feel as if they were a special part of the process, handed me a tissue discreetly when my now husband was reading his vows, and even went one on one with a bee that kept flying in my face!

I truly can not recommend Dan enough. He was one of the reasons our day was so special. And, he is the only person I have seen step aside when he pronounced us husband and wife, so that the photographer and videographer could capture just us.

If you are overwhelmed by the amount of JP’s out there, I urge you to just pick Dan. You won’t be sorry!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/07/2019

Everyone loved him!

We got married more than 6 months ago at this point and even the other day someone brought up how great our officiant was! He was very straightforward when we met with him and we knew exactly what to expect, which we appreciated so much. He was so incredible on our wedding day, everything he said was perfect and he really put on a show! Our guests loved it and we loved it. He's great!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Janine A. · Married on 08/24/2019

An outstanding JP

Dan Griffith was a great JP. He did his job and did it well. A lot of our guests made comments to us about how wonderful he was. You can't go wrong with Dan!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 08/24/2019

Dans the best!

From the moment we met Dan we knew he would make our wedding day feel incredibly special. Everyone raves about the vibe he brought to our ceremony

Sent on 09/26/2019