Damon Tucci Photography Reviews

Damon Tucci Photography 6
Damon Tucci Photography 7

Brenna · Married on 12/21/2018

Beautiful Photos!

Damon did such a great job at our wedding. He made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and they turned out so beautiful! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Damon Tucci Photography's reply:

Thanks Brenna we had a wonderful time at your wedding. Your two families were awesome! I am glad you had a great time! Damon

Tricia · Married on 10/22/2017

Damon Tucci was amazing to work with throughout the entire process! He was friendly and flexible and so helpful. We talked about the order of the day and budget and Damon made recommendations about how to beat utilize the time. Everything went smoothly and Damon was very responsive throughout, whether via email or text or phone call. He was friendly and made sure everyone was having fun during the photographs, which shows through in the finished product. We got our sneak peek at some photographs yesterday and they all look incredible! Damon’s artistic eye and attention to detail made the photographs even better than I could have imagined. I’m a chronic eye closer in photos but Damon caught that throughout the night and made sure to take more shots. We can’t wait to see the rest of them! We highly recommend using Damon Tucci Photography for your wedding- you will love the results!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Damon Tucci Photography 12
    Damon Tucci Photography 13
    Damon Tucci Photography 14

Chad · Married on 11/23/2016

HIRE HIM! That’s all I’m going to say. I’ve only seen a sneak peek of my photos and I’m telling you to hire him. If you don’t, then blame yourself for getting mediocre pictures. This guy has an eye and creates some gorgeous pictures. When I showed the sneak peek photos to family and friends and they tear up, that’s a damn good photographer! Very easy to work with and very fun to work with, I’m recommending him to anyone and everyone. His pictures are so ridiculously good I’m still in shock that’s us in the picture.

Sent on 08/26/2011
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2016

Damon is fabulous! I will cherish my photo's for a lifetime, he has a special way of capturing the moment and telling the story at the same time.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Carrie · Married on 05/07/2016

We are an older couple and thought less was more for photography at our wedding. However, Daman is extremely talented and the end result was so fabulous, we wish we had hired him for a longer time, to take photos during our reception. Truly talented and unobtrusive. In fact, when I received the photos, I saw that he captured our vows and neither of us can recall him taking the photos - but we are grateful he did. Just wonderful! I would use his services again and recommend him highly.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2016

Damon was friendly, professional and really took the time to pay attention to detail! Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out fabulous and I would recommend him and his services to other future bride and grooms :-)

Sent on 05/02/2016

Damon is an artist. He sees things in a way that no one else does. It is because of this that his photography is so poetic and impactful. Aside from his talent, he is a laid back, easy going guy. He brought a calming sense to our otherwise hectic day. He directs you through best possible angles, locations, facial expressions and overall demeanor that day - reminding you to RELAX!

He made me laugh which not only made for great photos, but also helped relieve the nervousness we both where feeling leading up to the big day!

He had a quick turnaround time with first look photos and communicated efficiently on when I could receive the rest. During the wedding he appeased me and snapped shots I told him to take (sorority sister group, me and the DJ as well as a snap with him!).

My photos were STUNNING, I looked at them over and over and over. They are absolutely beautiful and already mean so much to us. I am so happy I chose Damon, he is truly talented, I trusted his instincts, and embraced his process which made for a perfect outcome. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Damon for our wedding photography and it was a pleasure to work with him. We did something a little more nontraditional and set up a shoot in full bridal prior to our wedding day. We got more personal, emotional photos because the nerves of having guests watching us photograph weren't there. He organized the shoot at the hotel we were marrying at and really utilized the beauty of the property in our photos. My husband isn't very loose around a camera and Damon made the session so comfortable that my husband ended up having a great time! *Now that is impressive*

Before signing a contract, Damon set up a phone meeting to allow me to express what I really wanted out of my wedding photography. I'm not traditional and didn't want a lot of emphasis on standard family shots after the ceremony. He remembered that and after our ceremony we got great, fun, Kodak moments with all the people we love. It is very hard to organize a large group photo and Damon does it with ease..and with comedy! I had several guests compliment my choice of photographer.
    I would most certainly recommend Damon to my newly engaged friends!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/23/2015

Damon is the best! I'm so happy to have chosen Damon as our wedding photographer. When I look at the photos I still get emotional. The hardest part for me was choosing my favorites to print because I'm truly in love with all of his work.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Evin · Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely stunning photographs! Professional and makes everyone feel at ease while capturing genuine moments. True Talent!

Wedding Date: October 4, 2014
    Location: Sarasota, Florida; Ringling Property

Sent on 10/20/2014

Julie · Married on 10/19/2013

Excellent!! All excellent!! He has a great personality... very calming for this bride on what could have been a stressful day. And the pictures are beautiful and really captured the events of the day. He was great to work with, and the results are outstanding.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2013

Damon is amazing. His photos of our daughter's wedding are outstanding; he has an eye for the best shots and backgrounds and captures the poignant moments. I was also very pleased with his pricing. If you have an event in the Orlando area, definitely schedule with Damon!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Tina · Married on 12/26/2012

Thank you so much for capturing our beautiful wedding! It was perfect!

-Tina B.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Damon truly is a professional. It’s hard to know whom you can trust and whom you can’t, but Damon is 100% reliable and honest. Photography was so important to me and Damon’s calm demeanor was perfect for us as a couple to feel relaxed, yet still get all of the shots we wanted of family and friends. Damon easily managed his time to ensure we got everything we asked for. He doesn’t follow a shot list, but it’s because he doesn’t want to miss any candid moments. Based on our photos, he already knows the shot list you’ll provide without looking at it and will capture all of those moments and then some. Trust him and his expertise and your day will be captured beautifully.

Sent on 03/03/2013
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 08/18/2012

Damon took both our engagement and our wedding photos. To say that we love them is an understatement. Neither of us like having our picture taken and Damon has this great, laid back personality that makes you feel so comfortable it's like a friend is behind the camera. He sees things around rooms and outside that translate into art on the picture. The feedback we have received from friends is that our photos should be in magazines. He is not just an amazing "wedding" photographer, he is just simply an amazing photographer. We cannot thank you enough for capturing our special day and tiny moments.

Sent on 10/03/2012

anthony · Married on 11/18/2011

a truely artistic approach to his work and subjects of that work. damon tucci photos seem to almost breath with life and let you relive all of the events that you may or may not have missed. Very easy to work with and helps you feel at ease in front of the camera. if it's there, he will capture it in a most astounding way.

• Garrett

Garrett · Married on 11/11/2011

Damon did a great job as our wedding photographer. He captured shots for us that the Church wedding coordinator said have never been done since she has worked there! Rosy did a great job assisting Damon at the wedding and at the reception. Both Damon and Rosy are laid back and made the day extra special for us!
    Thank you both for all your hard work! I would HIGHLY recommend Damon for your wedding photography!

Sent on 01/18/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2011

Damon was an absolute joy to work with!

Kristi · Married on 10/15/2011

We did not have to worry about a thing! Damon and his crew were wonderful! We love the photos!
    Kristi Wells
    Mother of the Bride

lindsay · Married on 07/03/2011

Amazing job. I would tell anyone getting married to use Damon!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Lindsay · Married on 07/03/2011

Damon is fabulous - we love our photography and our album!! We would 100% reccomend to anyone getting married to use Damon. His experience and skill was vital in helping to keep our rowdy bridal party and family focused for pictures and made the process run smoothly and quickly to get people moving into cocktail hour and the reception. Our favorite shots are ones that he talked us into at twilight outside - I thought I would not want to leave the reception, but the 3 - 5 minutes we spent away are totally worth the amazing shots we got. Damon editted the photos soooo quickly and got a teaser to us before we left for our honeymoon!
    My favorite part is that when we show our album to friends they say they wished their album looked like ours!

Sent on 12/02/2011

melanie · Married on 03/30/2011

Being from the UK and getting married in the US I had to organise our wedding via email and I had originally booked a 'wedding package' through a large tour operator in the UK and they emailed me some sample pictures and they were so bad I was in floods of tears!!! I immediatly contacted The Omni Hotel where we were getting married and they recommended Damon, and I was NOT disappointed!! The photographs were truly amazing. A tornado hit just after the ceremony and we had some pictures taken with it in the background, everyone who sees it is amazed as its just like a painting! We get wonderful comments when people see our pictures. Damo is also amazing to work with, we hardly knew he was there! We would receommend him to everone! We couldn't have been happier with the service and the photographs :))

Sent on 12/19/2011

Mariana · Married on 06/05/2010

Damon is wonderful. Since the day we met him we got so impressed with his professionalism, yet how fun and easy it is to work with him. Our engagment pictures were wonderful and we are waiting for our wedding pictures. He was great on our wedding day...always there to find the best spot for the most gorgeous pictures. Thank you Damon!

Sent on 06/09/2010
  • Mrs.LTT

Laura · Married on 01/02/2010

I chose Damon because his wedding photos are unique yet timeless, and because he is great to work with. Think about it: you will probably spend more time with your photographer than any single other person on your wedding day. Make sure you like their personality! Damon took absolutely beautiful pictures and now I'm just trying to narrow them down for my album! See his photos at http://www.damontuccisblog.com/.

Sent on 02/21/2010

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

Damon's work is the best! The pictures from my wedding are perfect and capture every emotion from the day. My album is absolutely gorgeous too! Damon's creativity and talent will provide you with everything you would hope for to remember your wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2010