DamolaMakeovers Makeup Artistry Reviews

7 | Atlanta, GA

7 Reviews for DamolaMakeovers Makeup Artistry

Jazmyne Hankerson · Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing mua

Muinat was AMAZING! Her attention to detail is impeccable. She made sure that we were on the same page about my look and my girls' look from the beginning. She is EXTREMELY professional and left all the necessary resources for my makeup to stay flawless all night. She went above and beyond and my entire bridal party looked amazing. I will definitely be a return customer and would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Taylor Hughes · Married on 11/09/2019

Super sweet, talented, and professional

I was very impressed with her talent and kind heart. She is so sweet. Everyone commented on how beautiful my make up looked. She is exactly the type of person you want to do your make up on a day like your wedding. She made sure I was satisfied and happy And even stayed until I put my dress on to make sure everything was perfect. Definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Ruki Lawal · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend this Makeup Artist

Muinat changed my makeup looks 4 times in one day and she outdid herself in every makeup look. Muinat exuded professionalism throughout and she also created a pleasant and soothing environment with music. Muinat travelled all the way to Ghana for my wedding and I highly recommend you book her for all your events and destination weddings. She will surpass your expectations.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Tosin Lawal · Married on 07/06/2018

Muinat did me and my 6 bridesmaid makeup

Muinat did me and my 6 bridesmaid makeup. She came in on time,was very professionally. She was able to get everyone ready on time. She was like a friend and family on my special day. She is the kind of person you want to have around on your wedding day. Book her, you won’t regret it!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Aisha Bello · Married on 06/02/2018

Knowledgeable and Very well skilled

I had my wedding a few months ago and the amount of effort Mina put into making sure I stood out amongst the guest. My makeup was Flawless throughout the night and even with all the dancing I did, I didn’t need a touchup but she was there to make Sure my makeup glowed throughout the night.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Eunice Clarkson · Married on 04/27/2018

Amazing Job

I really love my make up. It lasted all night for my wedding. She did an Amazing job, my husband could not stop saying how beautiful I looked that day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Cheryl · Married on 09/27/2014

Muinat is so great at what she does! She did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and I and I will definitely be recommending her to my friends! She was also able to do my bachelorette makeup at an affordable price! Thanks again Muinat, you made my day so much more special!

Sent on 01/17/2015