Dami Or Photography Reviews

Dami Or Photography 6
Dami Or Photography 7

Allison · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photographer Ever

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing Dami is! Not only is her work breath taking, she is extremely kind and hard working. She makes you feel so relaxed and at ease that your photos don't look posed but natural and gorgeous. I truly couldn't have found a better photographer. Even my wedding guests were complementing her and her talents. If you are searching for the perfect person to capture your special day, I am telling you that you've found her!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tania · Married on 04/06/2019

Dami took lifestyle photos for my social media pages and to say that I am pleased is an understatement. Her attention to detail comes through as she captures and highlights the beauty of nuanced expressions. Dami is very professional and cognizant of your desired outcome. I could not have been happier with the final product!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Dami Or Photography 8

Sara · Married on 11/15/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Dami! She has a great eye and is so fun to work with. She did an amazing job with two people who are horrible at taking photos. Her simple directing made us feel comfortable and relaxed and she was able to capture natural photos that we loved!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Dami Or Photography 9

Joseph · Married on 08/11/2018

We had such a great time getting our photos done with Dami and couldn’t be happier with the results. We get great comments all the time when sharing the photos and we had fun during the photo shoot!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Dami Or Photography 10

Madeleine · Married on 07/28/2018

Dami is an incredible photographer. She immediately put my boyfriend and I at ease, which is crucial in order to capture those meaningful moments (especially considering I'm shy in front of the camera!) She has a good eye and a knack for finding the best backdrop. Again, I think her most valuable quality is her bubbly personality. It makes all the difference when capturing those fun, romantic, natural moments.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Dami Or Photography 11
    Dami Or Photography 12
    Dami Or Photography 13
    Dami Or Photography 14
    Dami Or Photography 15

Tasia · Married on 09/16/2017

Dami is talented, professional, and a joy to work with. Not only were the results amazing, but I had so much fun during the shoot. She is very attentive to her clients' wishes while also incorporating unique style and professional training into her work. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Dami Or Photography 16

Jeanna · Married on 08/06/2016

I had an absolute blast with Dami during my recent bridal photoshoot! She brings energy and fun to the shoot, makes you feel comfortable and confident, and produces amazing photos. She is a JOY to work with. Even during a gloomy and misty day, she kept the mood happy and light. And I could not have asked for better pictures! They are light, airy, whimsical, and gorgeous. Dami is not only a passionate and naturally talented photographer, but also a beautiful person in general. I give her my highest recommendation, though truly her work speaks for itself!!!

Sent on 11/03/2017