50 Reviews for Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators

Altar Decor (6)
Chuppah Decor (3)
Single Flowers (2)
50 Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators Reviews

I can't say enough about John and his staff at Dalsimer Spitz & Peck. When I walked into the ballroom, it took my breath away. The room looked so beautiful and the flowers were exactly what my daughter asked for. As we walked down the aisle, we were thrilled with the flowers and the ambiance of the room. Thank you John and Staff for making our wedding the most incredible night of our lives!

Profile Picture BETH, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our daughter’s wedding was November 4,2017 at DSP home venue, Temple ISRAEL of Lawrence. Amazing Chuppah and place card centerpiece was the introduction to the WOW factor that Bobby and I were talking about. My daughter had a unique vision for the centerpiece’s and Bobby with Brian made the vision into realty!!! Thank you DSP whole team, including Daniel and the men setting up for all there experience and passion to make us all happy and they also achieved the WOW factor that all our guests are still talking about!!! Don’t hesitate, put your trust with Bobby and Brian for all your floral dreams... Dafna

Profile Picture Dafna, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I wrote this to DSP after my daughter's wedding last weekend. (August 26, 2017). I want to highly recommend them. They are so accommodating and bent over backwards to make our vision come to fruition. They really know their business. They are fantastic.!!

Dear Bobby, Martin, Brian and everyone at DSP,

I want to thank you again for making Stefanie's wedding so incredibly beautiful!! All of our guests have not stopped raving at how magnificent the florals were. The Chuppah was spectacular. It was executed with perfection. Just how I pictured it. I am prejudice, but I thought it was one of the most beautiful chuppah's I have ever seen. Simple and elegant.
Thank you for doing the bouquets on site as well as the wreaths for the girls. They turned out perfect as well.
After the brunch, I collected all the beautiful white and pink orchids and made a huge bouquet for Stefanie to take home. They were so gorgeous I could not leave them there. Thanks for working so hard to get those for us.
Last but not least, thank you for putting up with a customer who is very very fussy. But as you could tell form the final product, all that fussiness was for a good reason. Together we turned out one amazing affair.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for coming to DC and doing the wedding.

With warm regards,
Robin and Stefanie

Profile Picture robin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

My family and I would like to thank Bobby and his son Brian Holland for the most outrageous floral arrangements at my wedding in July at Glen Head Country Club. We had several ideas of what we wanted and Brian helped us create the beautiful masterpiece that was my wedding. From the chuppah, to the centerpieces, to the beautiful details surrounding my table seating, they truly outdid themselves. Our flowers were the talk of the town following the wedding and I truly have Dalsimer Spitz & Peck to thank!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have used Bobby Holland at all my childrens affairs including my last 3 weddings. This last wedding took place in July 2017 at Glen head Country Club. We worked with Bobby and now his son Brian Holland and as always they blew us out of the water. They exceeded all my expectations . They had extreme patience and beyond helpful. The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. I would recommend them highly!!! They were the best and made it so easy. Thank you again!!!!!!

Profile Picture gail, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dalsimer Spitz & Peck was the upmost professional and AMAZING VENDOR. The flowers that they had for our wedding were truly to DIE for. The arrangements were like 3 Feet tall! I never imagined them so beautiful in my wildest dreams! He made a sample for us without charging and he earned our trust. I knew that the flowers would be beautiful but he made sure every arrangement was filled PERFECTLY. It was the best wedding and everyone still talks about the flowers!!!! Bobby is the ABSOLUTE BEST! There is no other way to put it. He cares so much about his clients and he made sure to capture EVERY single DETAIL into the flowers. From the men’s corsages to the diamonds in my boquet. There are no words that would do him proper justice. Bobby really made our wedding the most beautiful event there was. He was extremely responsive and we would give Dalsimer Spitz & Peck a thousand stars if we could. Bobby was reasonable, detail oriented, punctual, and the payment was so easy. The flowers arrived perfectly and on TIME! Just an overall delight to work with Bobby and I would HIGHLY recommend for not only weddings but for any event. Bobby even took care of giving us some of the leftover arrangements the day after. He is INCREDIBLE and we LOVED him so much! We wish we could relive that night! It was the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Thank you Bobby and the Dalsimer Spitz and Peck team for executing our beautiful floral arrangements for our recent wedding. Everything from our chuppah, bridal bouquets, and centerpieces were absolute perfection! The centerpieces looked just like the mock-up that we perfected during our final meeting. We received so many compliments from our friends and family. Thank you again!
-Stacey and Christopher

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you to the Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Team for our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony flowers and centerpieces. They were absolutely gorgeous. They are incredibly talented and professional. I highly highly recommend them. They heard our vision and budget, and made it happen seamlessly.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Dalsimer provided us with beautiful centerpieces, an archway for our ceremony along with lanterns and candles throughout our venue. They gave us more arrangements and came in under 2 competing vendors. Bobby made our meetings laid back and enjoyable. It was comforting to know their years of experience would provide for a flawless presentation. Thank you Bobby and staff!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

We met with Bob and from that moment, we knew we had picked the florist that was right for us. We only had an idea of what we wanted and Bob intuitively knew the look we were going for. On the day of our wedding, the flowers all the way from the arch to the centerpieces were more than we could have imagined. They were efficient, friendly and accommodating. We would recommend anyone planning any event to Bob. He made our wedding day the perfect day it was.

Profile Picture rachel, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We recently worked with John on the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception and were so happy with how everything turned out! He was so easy to work with and made the entire experience stress-free - from our first meeting to the actual wedding day. The flowers were beautiful and just as I hoped they would look! John was great at giving suggestions while also bringing our vision to life. Thanks John for all of your help!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

John and his staff created the most beautiful centerpieces and flowers for my daughter's wedding. From the minute we met him you could tell he knew his stuff. I had every confidence everything would be magnificent and it was. I have centerpieces on my counter that look as good as they did the day of the wedding. Fresh flowers and great service and nice people. Decorations at the church were wonderful too. Highly recommend John and his staff and Dalsimer Spitz and Peck.

Profile Picture User7823360, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We originally hired Dalsimer Spitz and Peck (Valley Stream) to do the flower arrangements for our daughters sweet 16. Hurricane Sandy hit and her party was cancelled. Dalsimer offered us a full credit and 5 years later we were able to use it for my Wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely exquisite. They are great communicators and masters of their trade. Thank you for adding such beauty to our special day. We can't wait to use you for our daughters wedding (in a very long time!!)

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robert & staff far exceeded our expectations. They were most accommodating and professional. They went out of their way to see to it that the flower arrangements were exactly what we wanted. The vision of the couple's ceremony and reception rooms were brought to life by these experts, including a complex chuppah (wedding canopy). We were treated with kindness and respect. We can, without reservation, highly recommend Dalsimer-Spitz & Peck.

Profile Picture Jerry, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were extremely happy with our experience at dalsimer spitz and peck. Everything was flawless. Bobby was hilarious and very warm. He always made us feel like family when we went in to see him. I am not big on centerpieces, so the team helped me decide on something elegant that really complimented the room. They were always flexible, knowledgeable and got back to me in a timely manner. Bobby also made sure we stayed within our budget. We were even able to upgrade some of the centerpieces to the higher setting.

Everything was beautiful and easy. I would absolutely recommend dalsimer spitz and peck to any bride to be. Good luck and congrats!

Profile Picture Trisha, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was this past Saturday night and WOW! To say that our wedding was beautiful is an understatement. John and his team truly outdid themselves. The chupah was so elegant and beautiful. It was exactly what we asked for, but somehow they made it even better than I expected it to be!

When we walked into the ballroom, we were blown away! John captured our vision exactly with three different centerpieces. All three were perfect and complimented each other so well. I cannot stop picturing them in my head, as they were just so remarkable.

Every little detail, from the bouquets to the bathroom baskets to the flower girl baskets and petals to the mezinka crowns, was perfect and we were just blown away at the attention to detail.

Most importantly, John was a pleasure to deal with throughout the process. I never once worried about our flowers as I knew that we were in good hands. I highly highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Michele, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bobby and his team were wonderful. I was able to describe the vision I had (Christmas-themed wedding) and they absolutely came through with creative and festive arrangement for each table. The flower delivery was prompt and my bouquet was gorgeous. Highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture User7503317, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had such an amazing experience working with Bobby, Michael, and the DSP team for our wedding. From the moment we walked in the door of their showroom to the morning of our wedding, Bob, Michael, and their team were there and made sure we had everything we wanted while staying within our budget. We really felt like Bobby and Michael wanted to make our vision come to life. Bobby and Michael continuously encouraged us to provide feedback, and were very helpful throughout the whole process. On the morning of my wedding when my bouquet arrived I asked Michael to rearrange the flowers - without hesitation, he went back to his truck to get his tools and he created exactly what I wanted. We received many compliments on our flower arrangements and flower arch. They went above and beyond to make our wedding the most perfect day ever. We highly recommend Bobby, Michael, and the DSP team.
Thank you Bobby and Michael! We were AMAZED with how beautiful our wedding day looked!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

We used Daisimer, Spitz and Peck for our September 17, 2016 wedding and they did an AMAZING JOB!!! Our flowers were simply stunning!! They exceeded expectations! We worked with Stephen, who is one of the owners, and he was amazing. He created the most beautiful arrangements. And my boutique was just perfection. He totally got our vision and completely delivered. Stephen even met us at our venue and did a walk though about a month before the wedding and we walked through each room discussion the design. The flowers were so fresh and such high quality - they lasted over a week after our wedding! I cannot say enough about how awesome Stephen was and how much we loved our flowers. It was simply stunning!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

From the moment I met John I knew that our whole experience was going to be so easy and stress free. John did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding - he offered suggestions and was just so fun to work with. We are so happy with the outcome from the smallest details for my bouquet to the flowers on the table to the flowers used on the cake. Thank you John!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We discovered DD&P at our first site visit to our wedding venue. They were setting up for a wedding that night. John blew us away with the most beautiful floral arrangements, including center pieces and bouquets. John worked with our budget but managed to still give me the flowers of my dreams.

Profile Picture User6555880, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

John and his team did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding! From the bouquets to the outdoor chuppah to the center pieces, everything was more beautiful than we could have imagined. The flowers look gorgeous in our pictures! It was also a pleasure meeting and working with John. We told him our colors and tastes and he handled everything from there. I can't recommend John highly enough!

Profile Picture Joni, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers was what i was most nervous about. I had no idea what I wanted or what flowers should be included. Dalsimer, Spitz and Peck were phenomenal! They were great dealing with them and always a call or email away if I wanted to change something or had a question. The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful! I could never have come up with any of it on my own. they even helped me with the floorpan of the tables and where the high and low centerpieces should go. I thought I knew what I wanted, but they know what they are doing. The room looked absolutely gorgeous the way they set them up. I am so glad I put my faith in them!

Profile Picture megan, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck went above and beyond this passed weekend for my son and daughter in-laws wedding. The centerpieces, ceremony space and additional floral arranges were above and beyond what we expected! We worked with Steven and he made good on all his promises. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Maryanne, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews