Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators Reviews

107 Reviews for Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators

• Chanelly

Chanelly 路 Married on 01/16/2021

So Amazing

I was beyond happy when I saw how beautiful the flowers were on my wedding day. It was a hectic day for me but those flowers were perfect. Steve was extremely helpful and he is an amazing person! It was an honor for me to work with this company. They are paitent, understanding and will execute your vision perfectly 馃憣馃徑馃憣馃徑鉂も潳

Sent on 01/31/2021

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators's reply:

Hi Chanelly! Thank you for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and we're so honored to have been a part of your day! Health & happiness to you both!

Samantha S. 路 Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Flowers!

Steven Dalsimer created exactly what we envisioned for the flowers at our wedding. From our initial consultation to the final meeting, Steven took our vision and executed the most impressively beautiful white color-scheme floral arrangements. We loved the modern centerpieces and placecard table and the chuppah with clear lucite poles filled with shelves of flowers and candles. Every aspect of his work was magnificent. We highly recommend Steven to anybody wanting to make their dreams come true!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian H. 路 Married on 01/19/2020

Really got my vibe :)

Working with Bobby was one of the easiest decisions I made in my wedding planning process. He understand exactly what I wanted in my flower arrangements, and they turned out better than I could have imagined. I show him a couple pictures, and let him handle the rest. I had full trust in him to make my day special. He did that AND MORE! Walking into our reception and ceremony space, I felt like it was truly us. Bobby was with me every step of the way and made me feel so at ease.

The number one thing to do when planning a wedding is find vendors you trust completely, and know that they are the experts. Spitz and Peck is at the top of the list.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Mara 路 Married on 11/03/2019

John is the BEST!

After seeing how great of a job John and team did at my sisters wedding back I. 2017, I knew Id be in good hands, and he still exceeded my expectations! Everything throughout the night was beautiful and exactly how I pictured! John listened to every detail meticulously and was super flexible even leaving up until the week before with last minute changes! He will also go out of his way to do exactly what you want and is very trustworthy!! I鈥檇 highly recommend him to others in the areas

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jake B. 路 Married on 11/02/2019

THe most beautiful magical floral arrangements

There are no words for the work that Spitz and Peck did for our wedding. When we had met with them for the first time, I had a few pictures of what I was envisioning...The team went above and beyond all of our dreams and expectations. The stunning placecard tree in the lobby, the magical dreamy chuppah, the decor in the tent, along with the beautiful centerpieces were more than we ever could have asked for. The decor from our wedding looked like it was out of a magazine. This was everything I was picturing and more. We would recommend Spitz and Peck to everyone who is looking for a florist!!! Thank you all for ALL of your time and effort to making our dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Elyse Castillo

Elyse 路 Married on 10/27/2019

10/27/19 - Happily and Pleasantly Surprised

Unfortunately, I didn鈥檛 get a chance to see the florists since they set up everything before I came in, but when I did come in, I was really taken aback. I saw their work and I couldn鈥檛 believe how everything we met on, a fantasy for me, just turned into a reality. Everything was just beautifully done - the decorating of the chuppah, the aisle, the cake, and our table was just beautifully done.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Wow! Because that鈥檚 Bobs Middle Name

I had a great experience!!! Everyone was nice, Patience and very accommodating... and of course my centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah C. 路 Married on 10/13/2019

October wedding

We worked with Brian for our wedding centerpieces and bouquets. He was so great in figuring out how we could get what we wanted with our relatively small budget, which he never made us feel was too small. He was polite and professional and has a truly artistic vision for floral designs. All of our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted. On the day of the wedding DS&P set up all of the flower arrangements and bouquets before even my bridal attendant arrived at the venue. I definitely recommend using Dalsimer Spitz and Peck for your wedding arrangements, they were truly great to work with.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Stephanie 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing flowers!

I am so happy I worked with Dalsimer Spitz & Peck. I worked with Brian and he was amazing. He really understood my vision. He made suggestions using his expertise when needed but was never pushy. When I went to my second appt where I was seeing an arrangement about 3 months before my wedding, I was not in love with what they put together. Brian worked with me and my husband until we were all happy with the arrangement. He even sprayed one of the flowers so it was the exact hue we wanted!

I can鈥檛 say enough how amazing the flowers turned out. Every single guest made comments on them, men, women, people who have never liked flowers were scrambling to take them home. It was a secret garden, jewel-toned, beautiful dream. The ceremony looked amazing and the reception room looked off the charts. I am so so so happy with how the flowers turned out and I can鈥檛 recommend Dalsimer Spitz & Peck enough!!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Heather F. 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Beyond beautiful flowers!!

We literally could not recommend our florist enough!! We worked with John and met with him in Livingston, NJ. John is so great to work with - he is extremely knowledgeable and immediately put me at ease! John really understood our vision and exactly what we wanted. John is so friendly with a great personality; he is such a joy to work with! Our first meeting with him happened to be my parents wedding anniversary weekend and when my dad mentioned it, John gave beautiful flowers as a gift to my mom, and also my mother-in-law too. Just so sweet!

Someone told me that Dalsimer Spitz & Peck put together the most beautiful chuppah they have ever seen - and they were absolutely right! All of our flowers were just so beautiful!

Our table centerpieces were beyond perfect; they were prettier than I could have ever pictured. The flowers were beautiful and there were four different styles of arrangements for all of the tables. The glass vase centerpieces, flowers, and hanging candles were just so romantic and perfect! We also had flowers cascading down our wedding cake and they were so classic and pretty!

My bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous - my bridesmaids loved their bouquets!

John made everything so easy! He worked with us on all the details; he even asked for a color swatch of the bridesmaids dresses to coordinate the colors! Dalsimer Spitz and Peck really knows their stuff and is a perfect wedding florist!!

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • Tara Marie

Tara M. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Flowers and arrangements were perfect

Flowers and arrangements came out exactly how I imagined. The pew markers were stunning. I couldn't of asked for better. Even the guy who Brian Holland sent to arrange everything and set everything up was super nice. I wish I could remember his name. They did a fantastic job.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle F. 路 Married on 09/18/2019

Galactic and Star Wars !! Wow!

Spectacular service from beginning to completion. Professional and visual oriented. Bob, middle name, 鈥淲ow鈥. More then what I imagined, Thank you. Our theme wedding, was illuminated with crystal and magenta. Joel, and crew cheers to the arrangement at the venue.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 09/15/2019

My wedding was September 15 2019 and Dalsimer was amazing!

Bob went above and beyond. Loved loved what he did! Beautiful center pieces!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa H. 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Best florist on long island!

We are so thrilled to recommend Dalsimer Spitz & Peck. Our wedding at The Royalton in Roslyn was even more spectacular and beautiful because of the gorgeous floral arrangements designed by Bobby and his amazing team. The Chuppah and centerpieces were just as magnificent as we had envisioned and discussed. On the day of the wedding, we had an incredible group putting it all together, and they were so happy to accommodate any changes or suggestions we presented. Our photos from our wedding day are absolutely breathtaking, thanks to the expertise of Dalsimer Spitz & Peck. Thank you for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Z. 路 Married on 08/24/2019

simply amazing

I was married at Pleasantdale Chateau and had Dalsimer Spitz & Peck for my florist and couldn't have been happier. John did an AMAZING job and it was everything I hoped for and more. Every arrangement looked beautiful whether it was the table centerpieces, the arch for our ceremony, the place card table, or the staircase. And not only did they capture the attention of everyone they lasted a whole week after the wedding in my livingroom! I truly enjoyed my experience with Dalsimer Spitz and Peck. After our first meeting John remembered my favorite flowers and those I hated. He really tried to get flowers similar to my favorites peonies which were not in season at the time. Any special requests my mother or I had was carried out. John's attention to detail is impeccable. I would recommend this florist to anyone. They do exceptional work and everything looks so elegant.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Shannon 路 Married on 08/02/2019

Great Florist 100% Recommend

I highly recommend this company, they know how to do amazing wedding flowers on top of being so personable and professional (they don't skimp on flowers and service)!! We worked with Bobby, he is so knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasure to work with! I could not have been happier with how everything turned out, I really did love my flowers and my bridesmaids adored their bouquets!! The flowers also stayed fresh and beautiful looking for a couple days(4-6) after the wedding-this was great as our house looked so pretty for days after the wedding, when all our guests from out of town were visiting and staying at our place. Thank you so much Bobby and the rest of the staff for making our flower experience the best!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Julia

Julia K. 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers

My bouquets were absolutely stunning! I was so happy with how everything looked!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Shelle & Francky

Shelle F. 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Best decor

Beautiful decorations, i really loved that they made my vision come to life.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Centerpieces!

Are used Dalsimer Spitz & Peck for my wedding at the Westmount country club on July 13, 2019. They did an amazing job!! We met with John at the NJ location and he listened to our vision and make it happen. Our centerpieces were so beautiful and BIG. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca G. 路 Married on 07/03/2019

The BEST out there!

Dalsimer is a family business and they no doubt have our promise to use them for all events in our future. Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is beyond easy going and a few weeks before the wedding I asked him,鈥滺ey, so what is the chuppah going to actually look like?鈥 And he said do not worry- he knew my vision from a few months before and that vision and even more came to life the day of the wedding. He gets ones鈥 personality and is just naturally talented. The flowers and decor were as elegant and classic as could be and his team was amazing. They also worked on our lighting as we got married at The Liberty Warehouse and everything was beyond seamless. They are absolutely the best! I cannot recommend them more.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Laura 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Brain is great!

Brian did a great job with helping bring together my vision all within our requested budget. I was especially impressed with the Chuppah and gorgeous archway created behind our sweetheart table. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Priya

Priya 路 Married on 06/28/2019

Center pieces

I absolutely loved my decor for my wedding reception. Bobby was just amazing, he always will ask me if it鈥檚 ok to spoil me and he surely did spoil me. I loved my experience with them. Everyone that attended the wedding loved the centerpieces.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jean 路 Married on 05/04/2019

John and Team are a Dream!

This is the absolute best florist, great price, great customer service and totally got my vision right for my wedding! John was a dream to work with. He met with me initially and then 2 meetings after that to discuss details and pick flowers. Very flexible schedule and event tended to last minute changes. I am so happy we chose them! I wanted understated lanterns as centerpieces and we were able to rent them through Dalsimer. Also we bought the escort card holder off of Etsy and Dalsimer brought it to life with floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Jaclyn 路 Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Florist!

John and his team are THE BEST! John is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. His team was punctual and hard- working! They did an incredible job with the flower arrangements at my wedding! Our guests were constantly giving us compliments about the center pieces he created! I highly recommend using this vendor for any important event that you have!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Marci 路 Married on 04/06/2019

John and his team are floral geniuses!!

Our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be--and more--and that in no small part is due to all of the efforts by John and his amazing team. From coordinating pre-wedding to the wedding itself, they ensured that everything went smoothly and was stress-free, so we were really able to enjoy ourselves and not worry. The flowers, centerpieces, chuppah, and bouquets were all absolutely stunning. We cannot even begin to tell you how many of our guests were raving about them.

Sent on 04/10/2019