Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators Reviews

68 | Valley Stream, NY

68 Reviews for Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators

68 Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators Reviews

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2018

They went above and beyond!

All I had to do was show Bobby pictures and he brought my floral dreams to life. The Dalsimer Spitz & Peck team matched my color scheme perfectly and blew me away with the chuppah and bouquets (with added succulents, which I loved!). Their prices can’t be beat and they over delivered for sure! Can’t thank them enough for their amazing work.

• Katie

Katie Pagliaro · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Flowers!

The bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding day were absolutely stunning. They were everything we asked for and John was great to work with. He was patient, demonstrated expertise and professionalism and created a beautiful setting for our special day!

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 1
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 2

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded my expectations!

Dalsimer Spitz & Peck were incredible to work with!! We worked with Bobby and Brian, they were extremely patient while I explained to them my vision for the wedding and my unique chuppah idea - which ended up exceeding my expectations. My family loved coming with me to meet with Bobby and Brian because we always had a blast and lots of laughs with them! Brian is incredibly creative and worked with me in putting together the most outrageous entrance table, I had multiple guests tell me it was "breathtaking". Every little detail was executed to perfection. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, they helped make our night absolutely perfect!

joanne · Married on 09/14/2018

My wedding was on 09/14/2018 at the Chateau Briand and i must say that Dalsimer, Spitz and Peck did indeed do a GREAT!!! job with my floral centerpieces, my bridal bouquet and not forgetting the bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres. I loved everything they did and everyone complemented how the beautiful the placed looked. I was so very happy and could not have asked for anymore. I highly recommend Dalsimer, Spitz and Peck to do your wedding, you will not regret it. I would like to say thanks especially to Bob who make me feel comfortable and assured that my wedding will be great and it was most definitely. Thanks again Bob and please extend my deepest thanks to the staff as well, who assisted in making this day unforgettable.

• Debbie

Debbie · Married on 09/02/2018

Exceeded our expectations

We went to meet with this vendor on a recommendation from a friend who said, “they will under promise and over deliver.” Pretty spot on. We worked with Steven Dalsimer. He’s low key and easy to work with. We weren’t looking to go over the top with flowers, and we told him that and asked him to work within our budget. He completely understood, and never tried to push us towards anything we didn’t want or need. My mother in law and I spent about 2 hours with him to craft the sample centerpieces, and he was very patient and made great recommendations throughout the process. Along the way, everyone we encountered at the business was pleasant and friendly. In particular, Michael, the executive assistant, was a pleasure to deal with. The day of our wedding, I was stunned at how beautiful our arrangements and bouquets were. It was then that I learned how Steven has a tendency to understate things a little… for example, when he said, they would put a few nice branches and some flowers on the pillars of the gazebo, nothing too crazy, just a few branches… well, “just a few branches” turned out to be a gorgeous swag across the top and a pretty big grouping of branches and flowers and leaves covering each pillar, looking beautiful and natural and totally complementing and enhancing the natural outdoor surroundings. Just like “a few sprigs of flowers on each row of chairs” turned out a be something closer to a small bouquet on each row… just beautiful. Our centerpieces were larger than I had imagined they would be, and so full and lush and everything looking so fresh and lovely. They really thought of all the details… flower petals on cocktail tables, arrangements on the credenzas when our guests walked in. When I told Steven we were having one long table for all the kids at our wedding, he broke up one centerpiece into 3 smaller cubes so the flowers would be spread around the table. They even did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner the night before. Again, in his understated way, Steven mentioned putting some nice blooms in a 5-inch cube. What we got were enormous arrangements of roses and hydrangeas that would have been fit to use at a wedding. Again, under promising and over delivering. I would certainly work with them again if I have a need for floral arrangements.

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 3
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 4
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 5

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 We worked directly with Steven Dalsimer and he was a bit pushy at first. But his prices were unbeatable! We did negotiate with him and changed around what we wanted a few times in order to meet our budget requirements. However, because they only do events we were never once concerned about them being able to handle our wedding. Everything was gorgeous from there! We had 3 tiered floating candles with orchids inside and petals and votives for our tables. They put petals on the piano where we had a few pictures displayed, which we didn’t even ask or pay for!!! They also decorated our sweetheart table and card table exactly how I envisioned it. For the cake, we paid for a cake box which was clear plexi-glass with red rose petals inside. It was amazing! They came up with the idea for us as a change and something different than the traditional cake stand. They also decorated the fireplace behind the sweetheart table which was perfect and better than I could imagine. I didn’t expect for it to look that good and classic. Highly recommend!

Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck did the flowers for my wedding. I was in complete awe of how creative and artistic everything looked. The truly listened to my ideas and brought my vision to life. The staff was professional and worked with me before my day, and even on the day of to make sure that my bouquet charms were attached properly. I highly recommend

Arielle · Married on 08/24/2018

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck were amazing! They did a great job with our bouquets, ceremony and reception decor. John understood our vision so well, and on the day-of, the set-up was perfection. I am in love with the arch they created for our ceremony, and our centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined! Thank you so much!

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 6

Natasha · Married on 08/17/2018

We made the right choice for our wedding with Dalsimer Spitz and Peck. The professionalism and constant contact kept us worry free. What really impressed us was the creativity that was demonstrated when we first walked in. Within a few minutes, Michael created a sample and our vision came to light for our special day. The flower arrangements that were incorporated into our color scheme were just absolutely beautiful. Everything was just great and I love love love my bouquet! I will definitely use their services again!

• Helen

Helen · Married on 08/12/2018

Scott and his team created the elegance that I've always envisioned for my wedding day. My chuppah was stunning and my centerpieces were exactly what I wanted.

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 7
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 8
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 9
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 10

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

I had my wedding this past weekend, 8/11/18 and hired John from Dalsimer Spitz & Peck (Livingston, NJ location) as our florist. I could not have been more amazed by his work!! John was a pleasure to work with, extremely kind, and offered us the best bang for our buck when it came to negotiating pricing. I wanted to get married under a Jewish Chuppah with "one million flowers", and John made it happen. Every guest came up to us to tell us how beautiful our flowers were, from the centerpieces, to the girls bouquets, and I could not agree more. John is a flower magician and the best in the league!

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 11
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2018

Best florist ever! Top notch service. They give you previews of your table settings and floral arrangements.

Enrique · Married on 05/18/2018

We worked with John out of the Livingston, NJ location for my wedding at Westmount Country Club. We were a little weary since Westmount makes us pick from their approved list of florists. The first florist we went to was not a good experience as he was not professional/prepared at all. After meeting with John, we signed on the spot. He was down to earth, super easy to deal with and willing to work with us and what we wanted. He didn't force his ideas and opinions onto us, he took notes and offered his expertise when we asked for suggestions. The best part is that he made it easy. I originally was not a fan of spending a lot of money on flowers but he was prepared with photos and videos of work that he has done at our venue, which made me confident of the look and quality we were going to receive. This made me confident that the investment was worth it and we were in good hands. Communication throughout the process was exceptional and the day of went as smooth as could be. Thank you for an awesome experience.

Alyssa · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephen did such an incredible job making our vision come to life! The entire staff was very accommodating and able to be reached at any time. I would highly recommend Dalsimer Spitz and Peck to anyone looking for an event with beautiful flowers!

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 12
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 13
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 14

Liz · Married on 04/15/2018

John was wonderful to work with! He is one of the in-house florists at the venue we chose. His arrangements, from the biggest to the smallest details, incorporated everything I asked for and were stunning. He is very down to earth, and his knowledge and professionalism made him a breeze to coordinate with. He went above and beyond on our wedding day--we had discussed floral hair combs, but once we arrived at the reception I was unable to find them. Our reception staff called John and within a few minutes, he arrived in person to deliver two combs (one was a backup). I highly recommend John and Dalsimer, Spitz and Peck!

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 15
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 16
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 17

Allison · Married on 03/10/2018

Dalsimer made all of my Pinterest dreams come true! They were so easy to work with and really helped me achieve my vision all within my budget. I have heard such horror stories about brides being disappointed on the day of and I had the exact opposite - I was blown away and it so far exceeded what I was imagining! All my friends and family are still talking about how magical the lucite chuppah was and how classy and cool the flowers looked. I can’t wait to have another excuse to work with Dalsimer! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 11/26/2017

Thank you, John, for the magnificent flowers and gorgeous chuppah. Everyone commented on tour work!

Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 18
    Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Floral & Event Decorators 19

BETH · Married on 11/19/2017

I can't say enough about John and his staff at Dalsimer Spitz & Peck. When I walked into the ballroom, it took my breath away. The room looked so beautiful and the flowers were exactly what my daughter asked for. As we walked down the aisle, we were thrilled with the flowers and the ambiance of the room. Thank you John and Staff for making our wedding the most incredible night of our lives!

Dafna · Married on 11/04/2017

Our daughter’s wedding was November 4,2017 at DSP home venue, Temple ISRAEL of Lawrence. Amazing Chuppah and place card centerpiece was the introduction to the WOW factor that Bobby and I were talking about. My daughter had a unique vision for the centerpiece’s and Bobby with Brian made the vision into realty!!! Thank you DSP whole team, including Daniel and the men setting up for all there experience and passion to make us all happy and they also achieved the WOW factor that all our guests are still talking about!!! Don’t hesitate, put your trust with Bobby and Brian for all your floral dreams... Dafna

robin · Married on 08/26/2017

I wrote this to DSP after my daughter's wedding last weekend. (August 26, 2017). I want to highly recommend them. They are so accommodating and bent over backwards to make our vision come to fruition. They really know their business. They are fantastic.!!

Dear Bobby, Martin, Brian and everyone at DSP,

I want to thank you again for making Stefanie's wedding so incredibly beautiful!! All of our guests have not stopped raving at how magnificent the florals were. The Chuppah was spectacular. It was executed with perfection. Just how I pictured it. I am prejudice, but I thought it was one of the most beautiful chuppah's I have ever seen. Simple and elegant.
    Thank you for doing the bouquets on site as well as the wreaths for the girls. They turned out perfect as well.
    After the brunch, I collected all the beautiful white and pink orchids and made a huge bouquet for Stefanie to take home. They were so gorgeous I could not leave them there. Thanks for working so hard to get those for us.
    Last but not least, thank you for putting up with a customer who is very very fussy. But as you could tell form the final product, all that fussiness was for a good reason. Together we turned out one amazing affair.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for coming to DC and doing the wedding.

With warm regards,
    Robin and Stefanie

Mallory · Married on 07/08/2017

My family and I would like to thank Bobby and his son Brian Holland for the most outrageous floral arrangements at my wedding in July at Glen Head Country Club. We had several ideas of what we wanted and Brian helped us create the beautiful masterpiece that was my wedding. From the chuppah, to the centerpieces, to the beautiful details surrounding my table seating, they truly outdid themselves. Our flowers were the talk of the town following the wedding and I truly have Dalsimer Spitz & Peck to thank!

gail · Married on 07/08/2017

I have used Bobby Holland at all my childrens affairs including my last 3 weddings. This last wedding took place in July 2017 at Glen head Country Club. We worked with Bobby and now his son Brian Holland and as always they blew us out of the water. They exceeded all my expectations . They had extreme patience and beyond helpful. The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen. I would recommend them highly!!! They were the best and made it so easy. Thank you again!!!!!!

Cheryl · Married on 07/08/2017

Dalsimer Spitz & Peck was the upmost professional and AMAZING VENDOR. The flowers that they had for our wedding were truly to DIE for. The arrangements were like 3 Feet tall! I never imagined them so beautiful in my wildest dreams! He made a sample for us without charging and he earned our trust. I knew that the flowers would be beautiful but he made sure every arrangement was filled PERFECTLY. It was the best wedding and everyone still talks about the flowers!!!! Bobby is the ABSOLUTE BEST! There is no other way to put it. He cares so much about his clients and he made sure to capture EVERY single DETAIL into the flowers. From the men’s corsages to the diamonds in my boquet. There are no words that would do him proper justice. Bobby really made our wedding the most beautiful event there was. He was extremely responsive and we would give Dalsimer Spitz & Peck a thousand stars if we could. Bobby was reasonable, detail oriented, punctual, and the payment was so easy. The flowers arrived perfectly and on TIME! Just an overall delight to work with Bobby and I would HIGHLY recommend for not only weddings but for any event. Bobby even took care of giving us some of the leftover arrangements the day after. He is INCREDIBLE and we LOVED him so much! We wish we could relive that night! It was the best night of our lives!

Stacey · Married on 07/02/2017

Thank you Bobby and the Dalsimer Spitz and Peck team for executing our beautiful floral arrangements for our recent wedding. Everything from our chuppah, bridal bouquets, and centerpieces were absolute perfection! The centerpieces looked just like the mock-up that we perfected during our final meeting. We received so many compliments from our friends and family. Thank you again!
    -Stacey and Christopher

Maria · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you to the Dalsimer Spitz and Peck Team for our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony flowers and centerpieces. They were absolutely gorgeous. They are incredibly talented and professional. I highly highly recommend them. They heard our vision and budget, and made it happen seamlessly.