Dallas Wedding Videography Reviews

Dallas Wedding Videography 2
Dallas Wedding Videography 3
Dallas Wedding Videography 4

Cassandra · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Absolutely amazing couldn't ask for anything better!! 5 stars!!

Cristina · Married on 12/19/2017

This team was nothing but professional. They called me to let me know that they were at the venue which I loved. They took the most amazing pictures that captured so much emotion that I never saw. I was so moved with the video that I have received. The editing is incredible and everything I wanted. I'm beyond excited to have had them at my wedding. I will forever have those butterflies when I watch my video as when I was walking down the isle. The memories and the emotion they capture is something you will never forget. Loved working with you all! Love you all!!! -Cristina Dean and Ryan Dean

Sent on 09/15/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to review us :). It was a very memorable day!

Sandra · Married on 12/16/2017

This was a retirement event; everything important to me was captured, video was clear sound quality good

Sent on 12/21/2016

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words :)

clair · Married on 10/31/2017

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Emailed Hobie with quite a few questions before booking - he explained everything, gave me options and made hiring a videographer easy! Just got easier from there! Love LOVE LOVE the video - worth every penny. Received the final edited video faster than expected.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

I’m glad you love the videos- makes me berry happy - thanks for the review!

Brittani · Married on 10/21/2017

Great experience! We are in love with all of our wedding videos. Bill showed up on time and communicated with me all day. We got our videos back super quick which we were very excited about. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great quality videographer that doesn't charge you an arm and a leg!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you very much for the review and very pleased you are happy!!!

Callie · Married on 10/11/2017

I love my video. It is better than I could have imagined. Cassie and Hobie captured every special moment of our ceremony and rehearsal. They were very professional, prompt, and organized. They were present and actively recording every moment from getting ready at 8 am the day of until the reception was over late that evening. DWV was one of the best vendors I used for our wedding. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you very much- it was an awesome day for us as well!

Lynda · Married on 10/08/2017

I am very pleased with the quality of the video and the pricing was great. I would recommend Dallas Wedding videography to anyone. Thanks so much Mr Thompson

Sent on 11/15/2017

Thank you!

Krystle · Married on 09/10/2017

Absolutely the best experience possible. Hobie was very attentive to my needs from start to finish. The video of my wedding was beautiful and I'm so pleased with the finished product. I am recommending to all my friends and family everybody that sees my video is amazed at the quality. The price was great!! I'm so pleased with my wedding video. Thank you so much!!! :-)

carla · Married on 08/19/2017

This is the second time we've used this vendor. They are without a doubt the best!! We couldn't be more happy with the professionalism in which they handled both of our daughters weddings

Hanna · Married on 08/04/2017

(Wife here, posting on husband's account)

Hiring Dallas Wedding Videography was one of the best wedding decisions we made (but didn’t initially agree on)! Even from the beginning of our wedding planning, I knew that I really wanted a videographer, but I didn’t know if I could find someone that would give me that “experience” of the day I was craving. It all seemed in vain (and extremely expensive) until I found Hobie. My husband was initially on the fence about hiring a videographer, but even he couldn’t hold back the emotions after watching a few of our videos! They have this uncanny ability to capture the sweetest (and funniest) moments of a wedding and put them together into these beautiful productions that perfectly capture the couple and their love. I have to admit that we even used these videos as a sort of “therapy” during the wedding planning process. Whenever we got overwhelmed by all the details and family drama, we sat down and watched a video or two. Suddenly, we were filled with joy and anticipation for the day again!

As if making wonderful videos wasn’t enough, hobie and his crew are some of the nicest people we’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. It was truly a joy to have them with us on our wedding day. Although neither of us were used to having a video camera trained on us, Hobie and Cassie made it feel so natural that we practically forgot we were being recorded. They even joined in the fun and celebrations—adding to our beloved memories instead of simply just recording them. If you’re looking for a great videographer, hire Dallas Wedding Videography! It will honestly be one of the best investments you can make.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are very glad you chose us to be part of your special day!!

Taylor · Married on 07/19/2017

Hobie and his team were so fabulous from start to finish. I'm thrilled with my wedding video and pictures. THANK YOU so much Hobie.

- the Dotsons

Sent on 06/29/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Lida · Married on 06/03/2017

Beautiful work. Loved Hobie and his assistant, very professional. I was shocked at the outstanding quality of the video and to see how much we would have missed without it! Priceless video and worth every penny especially being able to share with relatives who were unable to travel to our wedding. Very affordable.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

It is so great to be apart of something so planned in advance - this is one of those gems where every detail was taken care of . . .thanx again for letting us be apart of it!

Belinda · Married on 06/03/2017

They were a great team, loved having them spend the whole day with us - the videos are beautiful and well within our bufdget

Hillary · Married on 05/20/2017

We had zero issues with them!!! They were at the venue exactly when they said they would be. They worked wonderfully with our photographer to work together to both get the best shots. Our videos that we got back are beautiful quality and we couldnt be happier. Not to mention, the prices were extremely reasonable and we were so happy to have used them for our wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Many thanks for the great review- very glad u are happy!!!

sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Our videos turned out so wonderful! I will admit it took some time - we had them change a song (not facebook friendly) and delete some footage (the cake was leaning and turned out awful!!) They were very helpful and said they would keep making changes till we were happy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DWV - we have watched our videos 100s of times and show them to everyone, money well spent!!!

rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

We knew from the moment we started planning our wedding that videography was a must for us. There was a certain 'look' we were wanting for our wedding memories and DWVfar exceeded our expectations with the level of quality and creativity they use. Their passion for their work and dedication to their clients show in the quality of the films they produce- We feel that we are beyond lucky to have had the opportunity to have DWV with us on our wedding day. They know exactly how to capture each moment so that you relive the moment each time you watch it. There isn't anyone else I would ever recommend - we are confident that we had the best of the best with us on our wedding day and cannot thank Hobie and his team enough for capturing our day perfectly!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you for the review:) your wedding was an awesome experience!!

Velga · Married on 05/20/2017

I watch my videos 100 times a day on my phone - so beautiful! They did such a great job, I can’t recommend Hobie or their team enough Tha k you Dallas Wedding Videography!!!!

mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

ally · Married on 04/29/2017

Very easy to work with. Answered immediately at any time of day.

Tanisha · Married on 04/29/2017

Hobie was so sweet, worked with my budget, responded to me quicklyand captured every precious moment! I purchased the package for just the highlight video and he gave me that AND footage of EVERYTHING! I couldn’t be happier with dallas wedding videography and I highly suggest using him!!

laura · Married on 04/14/2017

LOVE Hobie is the best and so helpful. So thankful I chose him. His team is the best

Sent on 04/04/2017

Thank you!

Michelle · Married on 03/07/2017

I hired them for my wedding at the beginning of this year and I am so pleased with our videos! The videographer was so respectful and lovely to be around. She was attentive to everything I asked of her. Thank you guys so much for the videos and pictures!

• Ella

Ella · Married on 02/14/2017

Outstanding!!! The DWV crew were absolutely incredible the day of our wedding. They were kind, funny, energetic and everything you would want in someone who is following you around with a camera all day. I didn't feel uncomfortable with anything they were doing and they were on top of everything during our special day. If I had to think of a way to describe them, stealth like ninjas is what I would refer them to. If something was happening at the reception, they were already there recording it from multiple angles. I never felt like they were in our face or making us do something we weren't comfortable with. We are waiting to watch our video on our 1 year anniversary but I know we'll be happy with the end result. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Rebecca · Married on 12/29/2016

Excellent experience at a super affordable price! He was very flexible!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of such a BLOWN up celebration - it was really one of the best I've ever seen . . I'm not kidding. I often mention your reception to others - thank you

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

Best money spent!!! I love the video and the way Hobie put it all together with the perfect song!!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Dallas Wedding Videography's reply:

Thank you it was our pleasure!