Dallas Oasis Reviews

Dallas Oasis View more information

• Andrea
    Andrea F. Getting married on 05/27/2023

Spectacular

The moment my fiancé and I stepped foot In this venue we were instantly welcomed by a wonderful staff. The venue itself is breathtaking and the price is spectacular for what you get! I wouldn’t want to get married anywhere else!

Dallas Oasis's reply:

Andrea, thank you for your sweet words! We are so happy to be able to provide with you a package that fits your needs! We can't wait to see your beautiful vision come to life at The Oasis!
  • Liss
    Liss W. Getting married on 11/03/2022

Stunning Venue and Outstanding Staff

My fiance and I recently toured the Dallas Oasis and fell in love at first sight. Not only are the staff friendly and attentive, but they were also very professional and worked extra hard to provide us with the amenities and things we've been looking for within our budget; in the end, we came away with far more than we thought our budget would permit because Serena, our sales rep, worked extra hard to get us the best we could get. We are so ecstatic to have our wedding here!!

Dallas Oasis's reply:

Alyssia, we appreciate your kind words. We are so excited to see your vision come to life in our venue and to have you as a Dallas Oasis Bride!
  • Nicole
    Nicole R. Getting married on 03/05/2022

I cannot wait!

Wow. I don't even know where to start!!! I just toured the Dallas Oasis and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED! I can't wait to have my wedding there after the remodel. The staff is so accommodating and so service-minded. They REALLY care about me having the BEST wedding experience I can possibly have, especially Serena.

And I like that they aren't just concerned about the wedding experience, but the marriage as well. It feels like they really care about the people, more than just the money they make from the wedding. I think that's rare (in my experience with touring other venues). And that's what really sets them apart in my mind. I am going to tell EVERYONE I KNOW that this is the place to have a wedding. Worth every penny for this experience that I thought I'd have to go overseas to have.
    Catherine R. Married on 08/17/2021

Every couples dream

So excited was just what they were looking for. Everything they have dreamed of. Very beautiful! Staff was very friendly and super helpful!
  • Theresa
    Theresa W. Married on 04/07/2020

Every Detail is Taken Care Of!

For starters, I am so impressed by the bride and groom suites at this venue for the happy couples and their bridal party to get ready! Then move to the HUGE indoor event room that is just gorgeous (and seats over 500 people!!)! For me the outdoor event area is even more amazing with a beautiful bridge, waterfalls, plants, flowers and trees! Breath-taking!! Every detail is taken care of by the Dallas Oasis team. I can see this venue for a large corporate event too!

Dallas Oasis's reply:

Theresa, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that we are able to provide you with everything you were looking for!
    Chase Married on 02/18/2019

Magical Venue

My Bride and I fell in love with this venue at first sight! It’s perfect in every way!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra O. Getting married on 10/19/2021

You Have Been Warned!!!!

You have to be very careful when dealing with these people. Make sure everything they promise you is in writing. I had a very disappointing experience with the sales lady Lydia. She promised several things to get me to signup but later acted like she never told me these things. They have also had several completion dates for the building that never came to past. Three to be exact since I started inquiring and booked with them. I was told by another venue that they were having issues securing funding for the building. I do not know this for a fact but considering that the completion date keeps getting moved it seems plausible. I have asked to speak to the owners of the venue several times and was denied every single time. This came of as very usual behavior to me. Almost as if there was something to hide. When you go visit the venue Lydia will seem very nice, sweet and even bubble but do not be fooled. Take your money elsewhere. All that glitters sometimes just isn't gold and Dallas Oasis is a prime example of that. Lastly, all these reviews must be fake. The building is not even up yet. And they are bragging on how amazing the building is. smh....

Dallas Oasis's reply:

This review has been reported for defamation of character and false allegations regarding venue funding. While we do our best to provide as much flexibility as possible for our clients, we must uphold our payment policies and procedures to maintain fairness among all of our clients. We understand that, unfortunately, not every client is a good fit.