56 Reviews for Dallas Love Photography

Digital Files (2)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
55 Dallas Love Photography Reviews

Dallas and her team were the perfect people to capture our day. They worked with us to understand what kind of wedding we were after and made sure they were part of making it the fun, relaxed party we wanted. We loved every step of the way with Dallas - from the engagement shoot with our dog Miguel all the way to the final photos. Thanks again Dallas and we're so happy with everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Ali, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas was the photographer for my daughter’s wedding. She was so professional, flexible, organised and the most incredible sneak peek photos were up and ready within 24 hours! Thank you so much for capturing the special moment on such a perfect day.

Profile Picture Leonie, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! Absolutely amazing. So affordable, organised and professional. Photos are incredible and we got them back so so fast! 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Chloe, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas was amazing through my entire engagement and wedding process! I loved working with her, because she is passionate about what she does. It really shows in the final product! She was also incredibly helpful in planning my ceremony around prime photo opportunities. Could not recommend Dallas more highly!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fabulous photography! Awesome attention to detail, creativity, and tons of fun candids. Could not be more pleased with the results. Perfectly captured the joy we felt on our special day. Hire Dallas! You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kimberlie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas was amazing to work with! She photographed my wedding with her husband Glenn. They were so sweet! They captured some wonderful moments that I didn’t expect and they just made the extra special. I could not have had a better photographer!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Dallas and Glennn did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. They were so relaxed and easy going but still stayed focused, powered through and got everything on our wish list done.
We are looking forward to the next major milestone in life so that Dallas can capture it for us!

Profile Picture Lee, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very genuine couple and extremely easy to work with. Dallas had great ideas for photos. The photos were up very quickly and to a very high standard. We would recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas was so good to work with, we threw some last minute suggestions at her and she just took it in her stride and went with the flow achieving everything we wanted. Her ability to capture the mood and moment was outstanding. I cannot recommend Dallas Love Photography highly enough. Just brilliant!!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment I messaged Dallas she was the shining light for me in the wedding process. She is professional, talented and efficient.
I love the way she does things and her communication is outstanding. She has a process that works and she made sure she knew what I wanted. I wish we had of met sooner!
I engaged Dallas with less than 2 weeks to go due to another photographer being unable to fulfil the role. I think of Dallas as my hero!
I ordered the crystal wedding album and am over the moon with the quality and style. Dallas, you are wonderful, you made me smile, giggle, and laugh on a day where the stress could have drowned me. I will forever remember that day, thanks to you capturing it perfectly. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say!!! Dallas is simply AMAZING! We knew from the first meeting she was the photographer we wanted to capture our special day. She exceeded our expectations by so much and I can't recommend her highly enough! Thanks again Dallas (and Glenn) for everything!

Profile Picture Leea, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas and her crew were amazing.
So many beautiful natural photos, she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed.
Very unobtrusive throughout the reception that no one realised they were there. Just a fabulous experience overall.

Profile Picture Allana, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beyond amazing photographer with extreme talent! As soon as I meet Dallas I knew she was the one to photograph our wedding. Dallas and her husband Glenn are a beautiful team who are creative and make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We cannot thank Dallas and Glenn enough for capturing our wedding and we have the most incredible photos to remember our day. I would highly recommend Dallas to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A wonderful couple who are extremely talented. Our wedding video is amazing and they listened to what we wanted from them. The video was ready only a few days after the wedding which was awesome.

Profile Picture David, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Dallas and Glenn were amazing. We can't thank them enough for being there on our special day to capture our special moments. They were on time, professional and fun to work with. Anyone needing a photographer has to see Dallas's work. We highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Absolutely amazing talent. Dallas and her husband are such lovely people and amazing photographers. Everyone has commented on how beautiful the photos are and my video brought people to tears.. I could not have found a better photographer if I tried. Not only is their work amazing, they are affordable. I am more than happy with my decision to hire Dallas Love Photography and will definitely be recommending them to others I know. Thank you so much for being a part of our day and capturing absolutely perfect photos for us.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are in love with our wedding video.. and so is everyone else! So glad we got it done.. Thank you Mr & Mrs Jellybean xox

Profile Picture User7328041, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dallas and her husband were so amazing to work with. They had a very calm and relaxing nature and nothing was ever a problem.
The turn around for the photos was so incredibly fast! All the photos were of high quality and so beautiful.
I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We live approx. 4 hours away from their home base and they were more than happy to travel to make take the photos for my daughters wedding day. They were extremely pleasant and accommodating. Nothing was a problem for them and the photos were absolutely beautiful and natural. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Thank you so much Dallas.

Profile Picture Desley, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Definitely book Dallas, you will not regret your decision.

Profile Picture User6782456, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

She was very professional and worked to achieve everything I asked for. She gave me hundreds of photos and put them on a fantastic website so that anyone can view them for 10 years on there and even download them without any watermarks. She was friendly, creative and lovely to work with.

Profile Picture User6761964, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas and Glennn were amazing in every way. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect and I couldn't be more happy with our photos, album and video that they done for us. Any concerns or questions I had, Dallas would answer and clear up straight away. I am a perfectionist and it was fantastic to have someone just as picky as me to make sure things were perfect! I received my edited photos so quickly and Dallas was always in contact with me to let me know how the process was going in regards to how our wedding album was coming along. They were professional but still fun and relaxed. Can't speak highly enough of them!

Profile Picture Renee, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Dallas was absolutely wonderful! She's very professional, personable, and was up for any new ideas me and my husband had for both our engagement and wedding pictures! She's very timely and responds to emails quickly. We had no issues on our wedding day and everything went so smoothly! Our pictures are fantastic and she gives you a great deal for the price! We would book her again for an anniversary shoot!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas was fantastic! I asked Dallas to take some professional photos of a wedding setup for my website. We met beforehand and discussed what I was after, Dallas showed up on time, took great photos and got the digital files back to me really quickly.

Profile Picture Lecia, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dallas Love Photography is great! Very professional, personable, and over all amazing. I am in love with all of my wedding photos. Dallas did a fantastic job capturing everything I wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture kathryn, 5/16/15, 1 Review