Dallas Asian Strings Reviews

42 Reviews for Dallas Asian Strings

1 User photo

Jennifer Walker · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Highly Recommend

Showed up on time. Beautifully done and very professional. They made my daughters wedding so much more special and memorable. Everyone loved this unique touch to the wedding! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cole T · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Excellent Choice!

We are veery glad we picked the Dallas Asian Strings! They were great, timely, and were the perfect fit for our wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Thompson · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Dallas Asian Strings Review

My husband and I loved working with Dallas Asian Strings! They were professional, easy to communicate with, and quick to respond. They performed during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and they sounded amazing! They played "I Can't Help Falling in Love" as I walked down the aisle and it brought tears to everyone's eyes. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Anna

Anna Melde · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Dallas Asian Strings were so accommodating to our wedding needs and wishes! They helped make our ceremony so special!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Sarah Lesikar · Married on 07/11/2020

Strings for wedding

The strings were great. We received so many compliments on our music. I was worried about having them play some pop music, but those they played lent themselves well to the strings. The classical was lovely.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • F

Farica Mascarenhas · Married on 06/20/2020

We love Dallas Asian Strings!!

We were wanting live musicians for our ceremony at the Bella Donna Chapel and SO glad we went with Dallas Asian Strings! Joplin was really prompt throughout the whole process and provided suggestions for our music which was really helpful! They did such a great job and the music was exactly what we wanted! They really made my wedding dream come true!!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Madeleine

Madeleine Hatley · Married on 06/13/2020

Wonderful experience!

Joplin is very easy to work with and quick to communicate. The string quartet was so beautiful and added so much to our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Doug Baker · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing string quartet!

We loved our experience with Dallas Asian Strings! Communication was excellent, musicians were professional and respectful, and most importantly they performed beautifully! Thank you!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Suzanne Ebel · Married on 02/22/2020

Dallas Asian Strings awesome

The Dallas Asian strings played for my daughter’s February wedding in Fort Worth. They were fantastic. They played with two vocal recording artist who flew in to sing at the ceremony and were able to accompany them perfectly. Extremely talented and very professional!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Lanier · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Strings

Dallas Asian Strings were everything I've ever wanted for my ceremony music. I've had multiple guest share with me how beautiful the music was. They really set the romantic tone for my entire wedding. Joplin Lu was super easy to communicate with and she was on top of everything! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Toni Little · Married on 11/16/2019

Great group!

They were very professional and sounded amazing

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Michael

Michael McQuaid · Married on 11/10/2019

We would hire the Dallas Asian Strings over and over again!!!

Having the Dallas Asian Strings at our wedding helped make the already special day that much more special. The music was beautiful and we cannot express how professional and prompt the musicians were! If we could do it all over again we would hire the Dallas Asian Strings over and over again.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Adam

Adam Sarah Wopschall · Married on 10/18/2019

Dallas Asian Strings changed the vibe of my ceremony

I could not recommend live music for a ceremony enough.
    We hired a trio through Dallas Asian Strings the last few months of our wedding.
    They showed up on time, and our guests thought they were great.
    I had several songs that were not in their repertoire that they had me purchase the sheet music for and they learned how to play them last minute! My ceremony was beautiful, and I thank Dallas Asian Strings for being apart of that.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Messina · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful music, wonderful group!

Dallas Asian Strings were a wonderful vendor to work with on our wedding! They assisted is in selecting music, helped to provide and outline, and kept the event stress free! The quartet that performed at our wedding did a wonderful job! They even allowed my 12yo to perform with them on her cello and helped her through it! Thank you for the sweet memory!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Nick Kuyakanon · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing group!

The Dallas Asian Strings were fantastic to work with. Joplin was very responsive and a pleasure to work with when planning and setting up the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. And the musicians were on time, courteous, and most importantly they sounded great! We highly recommend hiring Dallas Asian Strings.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Amanda Mayfield · Married on 10/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had a themed Harry Potter wedding and came to Joplin with a very customized processional arrangement. It had been put together by me and arranged by the best man, so it was really important to me for it to be perfect. I got to listen to a rehearsal they performed, and it was wonderful! The day of, they played the music so beautifully, it was hard not to cry once I reached the altar. They also played a delightful variety from their repertoire during my cocktail hour. I 110% recommend them for any wedding, especially one that may have some more custom elements to it.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Annie Le · Married on 09/28/2019

Zero Stress For Perfection

Just play one of their performances on youtube, close your eyes, and imagine yourself walking down the aisle. It's perfect. Bonus! They also make booking simple! They handle your requests professionally and quickly. Zero stress for your perfect wedding day. I loved my experience.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Lauren Dandridge · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect for a wedding!

I hired Dallas Asian Strings for my wedding in September and I'm so glad I did! I did quite a bit of research, and they came highly recommended on all the sites I looked at. Joplin was quick to respond and very easy to work with and they sounded amazing during my ceremony. They offer different packages depending on what you are looking for and I think you really get your money's worth. If you are looking for string music, I highly recommend Dallas Asian Strings!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Gina B. · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect for Any Occasion

We booked the DAS quartet for an outdoor wedding in downtown Dallas in September. After three emails and two Venmo transactions, we were on their books and were confirmed.

They showed up on time. Played beautifully, then left! Boom!

DAS was half the price of several similar groups.

I would hire them again and will, if I ever have need for them.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jenna · Married on 08/03/2019

Music moved people to tears!

I was amazed at the professionalism and service from the Dallas Asian Strings! Joplin is very responsive by email, which was super important to me. I booked a string trio to play for my ceremony. They even learned and arranged a song that was not already in their repertoire for my two maids of honor to sing during the wedding. They even arrived early to practice with them before the ceremony! The music was beautiful, the performance was flawless, and I am so happy I chose them to play at our wedding.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/02/2019

One of my best decisions for the wedding!

Our wedding ran 30 minutes late, but they were still there on time and did not miss a beat. They sounded beautiful, and they dressed the part as well.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jane K · Married on 06/01/2019

Definitely recommend

So glad I found the Dallas Asian Strings to play during my wedding ceremony! I had a trio play for my small outdoor wedding. Joplin really helped a lot with recommendations and song choice - I wanted more contemporary music for my wedding and everything sounded perfect on the day of. Their website was also really helpful with making song selections. Also very professional with quick responses to any questions. The music was beautiful. I couldn’t have been happier with my choice.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Naghmeh

Naghmeh Fugett · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful music from a wonderful team!

Joplin and her team are wonderful! Everyone at our wedding enjoyed the string quartet during the ceremony and cocktail hour! They have a wide variety of the songs they can play! both classic and modern and we were very happy with the quality of their work! I didn't even have to worry about music! She followed up regularly before the ceremony and made sure we have they have the song we want them to play! She is super professional and responds to emails ASAP! Which made my life easier!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Blair · Married on 05/04/2019

I had a wonderful experience with them. Very responsive and professional!

Dallas Asian Strings was absolutely amazing. They performed at my wedding for the ceremony and the cocktail hour and it couldn’t haven been any more beautiful. I’m so happy to have had them.

Sent on 05/28/2019