29 Reviews for Daisy Moffatt Photography

Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Proofs (1)
29 Daisy Moffatt Photography Reviews

We absolutely loved working with Daisy and her husband Beau! They were so much fun and had so many creative ideas for our pictures. They made the whole day less stressful!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DAISY IS THE GREATEST! First of all, Daisy's studio is super fun and is in a great location in Chattanooga (perfect to make a whole day out of a photo shoot). She is so flexible and fun to work with. She made me feel so comfortable for my boudoir photo shoot, and will help pose you as much or as little as you need her to! I actually had the stomach virus the day of our shoot and she was so flexible about rescheduling, as well as getting the photos back to me before my wedding (which was a super short time crunch). I brought my sister with me, and Daisy was so accommodating!! I would definitely work with Daisy again for any occasion!

Profile Picture Annie Kate, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daisy, Beau & Stephanie are one amazing team! Not only are they fabulous at their job; they are wonderful people! I could not be happier with how my photographs came out. Daisy has a way of portraying the magic of the day through her photos and every time I look through my pictures I am transported back to one of the best days of my life. Daisy takes creativity to a whole new level and I would recommend her and her team to everyone. Daisy, Beau & Stephanie truly are the wedding photography dream team!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daisy and her team were an absolute dream to work with. They bent over backwards to make sure we got everything we wanted! Both Daisy and Beau were so accommodating with Logan and I even though we lived out of town. They even drove up to Knoxville so that Logan and I could have an engagement session where we met! Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie made sure that Logan and I, along with our wedding party, were comfortable and relaxed the day of the wedding. They helped us stay cool in the heat of June by being quick and efficient with the photos, yet capturing every moment. Our pictures came out just three weeks after our wedding on the mark, which we greatly appreciated! I would HIGHLY recommend Daisy and her team for your wedding needs! They are professional, efficient, and just overall fun to be around!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow. Where do I begin!! Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie were absolutely incredible. They made my special day 100 times more special. This crew was extremely professional, flexible, and attentive. They made sure that I was well taken care of and knew exactly what I wanted. They were always at the right place at the right time. This crew's photography skills are unbelievable. You will feel like a model after seeing their work. Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie are great people who are friendly, fun, and outgoing! Daisy and her crew were the talk of the wedding by all my guest. Everyone loved them and their work! They are the absolute best photographers! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can not stop talking about how much we love Daisy & Beau! They took care of everything and we highly recommend them!!!! We will travel to them to use them in the future - that is how much we adore them!

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daisy is the kind of photographer you dream to work with. She makes you feel comfortable, calm, she is outgoing and overall a stand up person. I couldn't have picked a better photographer. If I had to do it all again I would still choose her. Daisy and Beau really do become your friends working with them. Pictures last a lifetime and trust me you want Daisy to captures those special moments!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Things ran so smoothly with Daisy, Bo & Stephanie quietly taking pictures and insuring that all the pictures we wanted were done. The team conducts themselves professionally, and with an essence of concern for the whole event going as planned.
Daisy did my daughter's bridal portrait, engagement photos, and wedding/reception photos. Spectacular pictures!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

If you are looking for photographs that will provide you with a keepsake for a lifetime, then you should definitely consider Daisy Moffatt Photography! She and Beau are very flexible and easy to work with. Daisy listens to your vision and incorporates a modern twist while making sure your dreams come to life. My husband and I are absolutely beyond pleased with our photos. We booked engagements, bridals, and wedding day coverage. Every shoot was energetic, fun, romantic, and memorable. We will be booking Daisy Moffatt Photography for our future life events and look forward to having more photography treasures.

Profile Picture Karry, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images

Daisy did such an amazing job for our elopement! She was very kind and put us at ease. She was able to capture the our tiny ceremony and the gorgeous landscape around us. I know that we will treasure the pictures she took for years to come.

Daisy was able to work with us to get the perfect custom package. I never felt rushed or pressured, and she captured pictures that I wanted. She also knew how to guide me and my husband to beautiful poses without the poses looking cheesy. I would definitely recommend Daisy for anyone looking to get beautiful pictures taken.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

We were referred to Daisy and Beau through our wedding planner after not knowing many photographer options in Chattanooga. After leaving all of our photographer meetings that day, there was no doubt we would go with them! We sat outside at a coffee shop near our reception venue and just chatted about our engagment and upcoming wedding like we had been friends for years. Not only are their photos AMAZING but they both went above and beyond to make our day as easy as it could possibly be by holding onto my touch up make-up during the reception, pulling glass out of the bottom of my foot, putting my veil in my hair..I could go on and on! We really appreciated how flexible they were as well. We decided to add on extra coverage hours 2 weeks before the wedding and there were no questions asked and were happy to do it! They make taking photos FUN and we would both highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! We can not thank y'all enough!! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What an amazing service provided by Daisy and her husband Beau. These two were amazing from day one. They are professional, courteous, and friendly. They went above and beyond the call of duty to make my day perfect. Keeping the bride calm was a success on their part. I can't wait to work with them again! Thank you Daisy and Beau!!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely THE BEST photographer ever. My groom and I didn't see each other before our wedding and it rained directly after our ceremony when we were trying to take our pictures together outside. Daisy was such a pro. It was like she didn't even know it was raining! She just kept taking pictures and running around smiling without an umbrella or even a rain coat. I was so impressied. Even with the rain, our pictures are unique and gorgeous! Daisy Moffatt Photography is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kacy, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't say enough about the work of Daisy and Beau Moffatt!! From the first time you meet them, you will be amazed by their warmth,creativity, professionalism, and the way they put you at ease! Their work is unsurpassed! What a treasure Daisy Moffatt Photography has given us in our engagement and wedding photographs! Could not be happier with the results!! :)

Profile Picture User4804375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Daisy and Bo was a dream! They made us feel so comfortable! It poured down rain as we starting waking towards our first look. They stayed so calm and made the best of the situation. They captured the emotions of the day in such an incredible way. We whole heartedly recommend them for any occasion!!! By choosing Daisy Moffat Photography you not only will have amazing pictures but you will have a blast taking them!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although a bit expensive, Daisy and Beau are great to work with and produce beautiful pictures that perfectly captured our day!

Profile Picture User4701215, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daisy was amazing! Besides being professional, Daisy is incredibly creative, which is one of main reasons why my parents and I decided to go with her services. She has an eye for amazing shots and angles, and she was able to capture the raw expressions and emotions of me and my husband and all of our friends and family on such an important day. I would recommend Daisy to EVERYONE who needs a photographer.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not asked for more excellent service from Daisy Moffatt Photography. She, along with her team captured every special moment starting from the pre-wedding services to the ceremony and celebration afterwards. She is incredibly warm, friendly, professional, and all the memories we were given were well worth the price.

Profile Picture Aimee, 12/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are very happy with the photos Daisy and Beau have taken for us!! We hired them for our engagement photos and for our wedding day. They have a way of making the photos feel young and playful, but still romantic.
We honestly couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daisy Moffatt Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with. With the craze of planning a wedding and working with so many moving parts, it was so nice to have a relaxed, flexible, and cheerful photographer who eased my nerves and as well as produced amazing photographs. My husband also commented on how he felt comfortable working with Daisy Moffatt Photography; this meant a lot as I think a lot of men can be apathetic and begrudging about posing for romantic photos.

Profile Picture Janice, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Will definitely use Daisy and Beau again. Amazing work, willing to work with you and any scheduling issues, and goes out of their way to make sure you get the shots you want.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daisy and Beau are such a joy to work with. They both bring their own creative flair to their pictures and they are just so much fun! I used Daisy for engagement pics, bridal portraits, and wedding day. She traveled to NC twice and Annapolis, MD for our wedding and it worked out beautifully. I only wished they lived closer so we could see them more often.

Profile Picture Ally, 5/5/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thanks for making our wedding day extra special!!

Profile Picture Jinna Anne, 4/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! Daisy and Beau were awesome to work with. I never felt like a stranger was invading our special day. They were special guests sharing in our day. When they were in the same location, they photographed some of the same moments but from completely different viewpoints. Even more exciting was that while Daisy was with the ladies and me, Beau was with the groomsmen capturing the moments that I didn't get to see. And then there's the pictures...BEAUTIFUL! STUNNING! (I can't gush enough.) I'm jealous of their talent but so grateful to have the chance to see my wedding through their lenses.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/31/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daisy was such a blessing to have at my wedding! She made it so easy and fun to take pictures. She has great creative ideas that turn out to be stunning! She is super easy going and friendly, and my entire wedding party loved the way she carried out the day. She captured every single moment just like we had planned!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/11, 5 Reviews