Daisy Moffatt Photography Reviews

Daisy Moffatt Photography 3
Daisy Moffatt Photography 4
Daisy Moffatt Photography 5

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2019

Exceptional work and exceptional people

My husband and I cannot recommend Daisy and her team enough. As a couple who don't often remember to take photographs, nor do we particularly enjoy the process of being photographed, we were a bit hesitant when selecting a photographer for our wedding. But let me tell you what-- Daisy, Stephanie, and Beau are beyond exceptional photographers and people. There wasn't a moment we weren't laughing, smiling, and enjoying our photography sessions. Daisy captured our engagements, our wedding, and a boudoir session. Every single session we were overjoyed with the results. Having a photographer who is on time, responsive, has exceptional quality, and reasonably priced is so important (Daisy Moffatt Photography is all of these things). But most important is the comfort and relationship you have with your photographer and their team. Daisy Moffatt Photography excels in every single one of these areas.

Daisy Moffatt Photography 6
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 7
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 8
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 9
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 10
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Elizabeth Pierson · Married on 08/10/2019

Daisy is the best!

Would I recommend Daisy Moffatt Photography to a friend? ABSOLUTELY, 1000X YES! I cannot lie, I was a bit nervous about selecting a photographer that I, or any of my friends had used in the past, but I fell in love with Daisy's work from the beginning. A wedding photographer plays a huge impact on how smoothly (or not so smoothly) your wedding day flows. Not only have I received hundreds of compliments on how beautiful our pictures turned out, our family and wedding party noticed how awesome Daisy, Beau and Steph handled the day. Daisy's professionalism and bubbly personality made planning so much fun!

Daisy Moffatt Photography 11
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 12
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 13
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Daisy Moffatt Photography's reply:

Elizabeth!! We loved working with you and Duke, thank you for inviting us along during this exciting season. Much love!
  • Jessie

Jessie Brewster · Married on 06/22/2019

Best of the Best!

Daisy and her team were absolutely one of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding! Starting with our engagement photos, Daisy was able to make my now-husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed, even while we were in the middle of downtown Chattanooga taking pictures. The engagement pictures turned out amazing and were perfect our wedding website and save the dates.
    When it came to the wedding day, there is literally no one I would’ve rather had by my side all day (except the groom haha!). Daisy was there from the very start (while my bridesmaids and I got our makeup and hair done) all the way until our send-off at the end of the night. It was a long day, but her energy never wavered. We got married in the middle of June, and Daisy did a great job of ensuring we got all the shots we wanted in a timely manner, so we didn’t overheat. She was great at mixing her professionalism with kindness, and everyone in our families loved her. I am so grateful to Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie for everything they did for us on our wedding day. Our pictures turned out amazing, and we will truly treasure them for the rest of our lives.

Daisy Moffatt Photography 14
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 15
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 16
    Daisy Moffatt Photography 17
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Daisy Moffatt Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie--we loved every minute and are so happy for you and Ryan! Your vision for the day was flawless and we were honored to capture it. Cheers to you both!
  • Christina

Christina Miller · Married on 06/08/2019

Our Wedding

I highly recommend Daisy Moffatt photography!!! A great experience all around!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Daisy Moffatt Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Christina! Your Cloudland Canyon wedding was so stunning and we were honored to capture your day. So happy for you and Donnie!

Tatum Sprinkle · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Daisy and her team are truly the dream team! They were able to capture our day perfectly. We had a large wedding party, and they were able to navigate the chaos that comes along with 10 groomsmen and 3 ushers!! They captured all of my “must have” pictures so naturally, and truly were joy to be around on our special day. They talent at daisy moffatt is spectacular. I am so happy with the all of the photos.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/13/2018

Words are not enough!

When we first met with Daisy, we explained that photography was the most important detail of our wedding to us. That the day comes and goes, the dress gets packed away, but our pictures would capture these memories for us to treasure for a lifetime. She understood exactly what we were saying and didn't miss a beat.

From the engagement pictures to the wedding day, Daisy captured every laugh, tear, smile and moment that we could possibly ever dream of. As we were looking through our gallery after the wedding, we melted as we reminisced on the most magical day of our lives so far. We look at our pictures and remember those moments so vividly as they are now perfectly painted.

I cannot recommend Daisy enough for any future brides, grooms or photography needs. Not only was she a phenomenal photographer, she also handled all of our sessions, communication and any concerns so professionally. I'm so grateful to have had her help us with this big chapter and also to have gained a friend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Heather · Married on 09/02/2018

Daisy!! You are brilliant and so talented! We loved working with you from the minute we met for coffee at Rembrandt's! You have a beautiful soul inside and out, and we are honored to have a lifetime friendship with you! Thank you again for making our wedding day the best ever, and giving us photos that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/19/2018

seantae · Married on 06/23/2018

Daisy Moffatt recently did our wedding photos and I have to say she did an amazing job!!! I am not always comfortable in front of a camera but Daisy's incredible professionalism really enabled me to relax and simply enjoy the moment. She knew exactly what we wanted. The shots were very beautiful and she definitely captured our special moments. Daisy was very personable, energetic and fun and we had a blast!!! The photos were very glamorous and stunning, we could not be happier!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Grace · Married on 03/24/2018

Daisy and Beau are the absolute greatest! Insanely talented, experienced, and made my husband and me feel so comfortable! They are also the SWEETEST people!

Daisy Moffatt Photography 18
    Sent on 08/06/2018

Daisy Moffatt Photography's reply:

Thank you Grace, our team loved working with you and Bobby as well!

Lindsay · Married on 12/17/2017

We absolutely loved working with Daisy and her husband Beau! They were so much fun and had so many creative ideas for our pictures. They made the whole day less stressful!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Annie Kate · Married on 12/09/2017

DAISY IS THE GREATEST! First of all, Daisy's studio is super fun and is in a great location in Chattanooga (perfect to make a whole day out of a photo shoot). She is so flexible and fun to work with. She made me feel so comfortable for my boudoir photo shoot, and will help pose you as much or as little as you need her to! I actually had the stomach virus the day of our shoot and she was so flexible about rescheduling, as well as getting the photos back to me before my wedding (which was a super short time crunch). I brought my sister with me, and Daisy was so accommodating!! I would definitely work with Daisy again for any occasion!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Daisy, Beau & Stephanie are one amazing team! Not only are they fabulous at their job; they are wonderful people! I could not be happier with how my photographs came out. Daisy has a way of portraying the magic of the day through her photos and every time I look through my pictures I am transported back to one of the best days of my life. Daisy takes creativity to a whole new level and I would recommend her and her team to everyone. Daisy, Beau & Stephanie truly are the wedding photography dream team!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/03/2017

Wow. Where do I begin!! Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie were absolutely incredible. They made my special day 100 times more special. This crew was extremely professional, flexible, and attentive. They made sure that I was well taken care of and knew exactly what I wanted. They were always at the right place at the right time. This crew's photography skills are unbelievable. You will feel like a model after seeing their work. Daisy, Beau, and Stephanie are great people who are friendly, fun, and outgoing! Daisy and her crew were the talk of the wedding by all my guest. Everyone loved them and their work! They are the absolute best photographers! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Joshua

Joshua Hildebrandt · Married on 12/03/2016

Exceptional Artistry, Service and Professionalism!!

My wife and I found Daisy Moffatt Photography through a general search. We read great thing after great thing; it was not a hard choice. Daisy and Beau worked with us for nearly two years from proposal to wedding album delivery. Every interaction was exceptional! If you are looking for a photographer, whether in Chattanooga or not, try your hardest to get Daisy Moffatt Photography! They have my highest recommendation, along with my wife's, my family's, my wife's family's and even our wedding party's. Thank you Daisy and Beau; we truly hope we get to work together again!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Meagan · Married on 11/06/2016

We can not stop talking about how much we love Daisy & Beau! They took care of everything and we highly recommend them!!!! We will travel to them to use them in the future - that is how much we adore them!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Daisy is the kind of photographer you dream to work with. She makes you feel comfortable, calm, she is outgoing and overall a stand up person. I couldn't have picked a better photographer. If I had to do it all again I would still choose her. Daisy and Beau really do become your friends working with them. Pictures last a lifetime and trust me you want Daisy to captures those special moments!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kim · Married on 06/11/2016

Things ran so smoothly with Daisy, Bo & Stephanie quietly taking pictures and insuring that all the pictures we wanted were done. The team conducts themselves professionally, and with an essence of concern for the whole event going as planned.
    Daisy did my daughter's bridal portrait, engagement photos, and wedding/reception photos. Spectacular pictures!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Karry · Married on 05/21/2016

If you are looking for photographs that will provide you with a keepsake for a lifetime, then you should definitely consider Daisy Moffatt Photography! She and Beau are very flexible and easy to work with. Daisy listens to your vision and incorporates a modern twist while making sure your dreams come to life. My husband and I are absolutely beyond pleased with our photos. We booked engagements, bridals, and wedding day coverage. Every shoot was energetic, fun, romantic, and memorable. We will be booking Daisy Moffatt Photography for our future life events and look forward to having more photography treasures.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Erin · Married on 09/10/2015

Daisy did such an amazing job for our elopement! She was very kind and put us at ease. She was able to capture the our tiny ceremony and the gorgeous landscape around us. I know that we will treasure the pictures she took for years to come.

Daisy was able to work with us to get the perfect custom package. I never felt rushed or pressured, and she captured pictures that I wanted. She also knew how to guide me and my husband to beautiful poses without the poses looking cheesy. I would definitely recommend Daisy for anyone looking to get beautiful pictures taken.

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • JonesKolodziej

Brittany · Married on 07/25/2015

We were referred to Daisy and Beau through our wedding planner after not knowing many photographer options in Chattanooga. After leaving all of our photographer meetings that day, there was no doubt we would go with them! We sat outside at a coffee shop near our reception venue and just chatted about our engagment and upcoming wedding like we had been friends for years. Not only are their photos AMAZING but they both went above and beyond to make our day as easy as it could possibly be by holding onto my touch up make-up during the reception, pulling glass out of the bottom of my foot, putting my veil in my hair..I could go on and on! We really appreciated how flexible they were as well. We decided to add on extra coverage hours 2 weeks before the wedding and there were no questions asked and were happy to do it! They make taking photos FUN and we would both highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! We can not thank y'all enough!! :)

Sent on 09/22/2015

Rhonda · Married on 04/04/2015

What an amazing service provided by Daisy and her husband Beau. These two were amazing from day one. They are professional, courteous, and friendly. They went above and beyond the call of duty to make my day perfect. Keeping the bride calm was a success on their part. I can't wait to work with them again! Thank you Daisy and Beau!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Kacy · Married on 03/14/2015

Absolutely THE BEST photographer ever. My groom and I didn't see each other before our wedding and it rained directly after our ceremony when we were trying to take our pictures together outside. Daisy was such a pro. It was like she didn't even know it was raining! She just kept taking pictures and running around smiling without an umbrella or even a rain coat. I was so impressied. Even with the rain, our pictures are unique and gorgeous! Daisy Moffatt Photography is worth every penny!

Sent on 03/24/2015

We can't say enough about the work of Daisy and Beau Moffatt!! From the first time you meet them, you will be amazed by their warmth,creativity, professionalism, and the way they put you at ease! Their work is unsurpassed! What a treasure Daisy Moffatt Photography has given us in our engagement and wedding photographs! Could not be happier with the results!! :)

Sent on 02/20/2015

Maggie · Married on 08/08/2014

Working with Daisy and Bo was a dream! They made us feel so comfortable! It poured down rain as we starting waking towards our first look. They stayed so calm and made the best of the situation. They captured the emotions of the day in such an incredible way. We whole heartedly recommend them for any occasion!!! By choosing Daisy Moffat Photography you not only will have amazing pictures but you will have a blast taking them!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Adrienne · Married on 04/05/2014

Daisy was amazing! Besides being professional, Daisy is incredibly creative, which is one of main reasons why my parents and I decided to go with her services. She has an eye for amazing shots and angles, and she was able to capture the raw expressions and emotions of me and my husband and all of our friends and family on such an important day. I would recommend Daisy to EVERYONE who needs a photographer.

Sent on 05/29/2014