Dahlia Blooms Design Reviews

35 | Chicago, IL

35 Reviews for Dahlia Blooms Design

Mimi · Married on 10/10/2009

Paradise Flowers makes the most "GORGEOUS" flower arrangements, absolutely breath-taking! They have the best customer service ever! I worked with Beata, and she is an absolute doll. She was so helpful. I give 5 Stars all the way!

Mimi

Sent on 03/05/2011

Jolice · Married on 09/26/2009

My experience with Paradise Flowers was a very pleasurable one. My wedding flowers and decor were beautiful. They catered to my needs and answered any questions that I had. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. Hence, I would highly recommend this flower shop to anyone who is looking for outstanding service, beautiful flowers and decor :).
    Jolice

Sent on 08/11/2010

Sylvia · Married on 08/14/2009

beate was excellent! I was referred to her by a friend. She listened to what we wanted and made it happen! The arrangements where beautiful, they delivered and did set up on time!I've gone backto her several times for different occasions!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Monica · Married on 08/08/2009

Great flower shop with truly personal service. Our wedding flowers turned out beautiful and lasted a long time. This place is place also has great prices.

Kendra · Married on 06/21/2009

I absolutely loved working with the awesome folks at Paradise Flowers. Beata helped me, and she understood exactly what I wanted almost immediately, and on my wedding day the flowers were even more beautiful then I imagined. Thanks Paradise Flowers, I love you guys!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Donna · Married on 09/20/2008

Choosing Beata to do our flowers was the best decision. We couldn't have been happier with the flowers.

• F

Sandra · Married on 09/20/2008

My goodness no words can describe how thankful I am to have found Beata. She's an amazingly talented florist. The price was WAY under other quotes that I got, and I got way more than I asked and expected. The flowers were just stunning and everything ran so smoothly. I have since recommended paradise flowers to friends and family knowing they will NEVER let me down.

Rick · Married on 10/20/2007

Working with Beata and Paradise Flowers was wonderful. The level of dedication and care she and her crew showed to us and our wedding was outstanding. From the first meeting with her, she was always friendly, professional, and willing to give us what we asked for. She delivered on everything she promised. The experience was outstanding. We have gone back to her several times since then for all of our flower needs. This is an owner/operator shop, so the responsiveness is excellent. A few things stand out about our wedding experience with Paradise Flowers.

My wife's favorite flower is the ranunculus, which is not a common flower for weddings. It's fragile and it was out of season during our wedding. Beata got the ranunculus flowers and they were beautifully arranged.

We had our wedding in an art gallery and only got access about 3 hours before the service. Beata not only prepared our flowers but she had an essential role in the set up and staging of the wedding. She listened so well to what we wanted and did an awesome job decorating our wedding with the flowers. My wife and I weren't there for the set up so we had to trust her and she delivered.

I highly recommend Paradise Flowers. They are caring, responsive, professional and can be counted on. They're they type of local business you are happy to support and they truly get the job done.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Mattea · Married on 09/29/2007

If I could give 10++ in all categories I would - Beata was AMAZING and the BEST vendor I worked with. She listened to every detail and had such great input that really added value to the decor and overall outcome of everything regarding the flowers and decorations really being a cohesive look. Beata is extremely passionate and gifted at what she does and I have recommended her to EVERY bride-to-be I know. Also, the flowers were TOP QUALITY and looked fantastic - they were sturdy, healthy, and full of color/vibrant! Bottom Line: Best florist I have ever worked with in every way!

Sent on 08/06/2011

Judy · Married on 08/31/2014

Beata at Dahlia Blooms is exceptional. She worked with my daughter for about 9 months to help us plan the perfect flowers for the centerpieces, brides bouquet, bridal party and groomsmen, plus coursages for mothers and grandmother.

The flowers were gorgeous, the prices more than reasonable and we are SO pleased to have had the pleasure to work with her. Highly recommend Dahlia Blooms to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/04/2014