Dad’s Catering Service Reviews

Rating 4.4 out of 5, 51 Reviews
View more information

Valerie R. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing food, and service

I used Dad's catering for my wedding of 100 guest and had rib eye steak, chicken picotta, side salad, spring veggies, rolls, tea, lemonade. Also had chicken nuggets and mac and cheese and corn for the kids. Our guest could not say enough about how great the food was. The pricing was extremely reasonable. I would use them for any gatherings that we have. I called the night before and left a frantic message that we had people call and say they were coming the day before our wedding. I got a call the next day saying that it was all covered not to worry.
  • Lizzie
    Cheena A. Married on 01/17/2019

Exceptional food and services

From the food tasting to our wedding day, the service from Dad's Catering was exceptional. The food was delicious and there were so many options to choose from! Multiple guests at the wedding told me how much they enjoyed their dinner. Both the food service and bartending service at our wedding was quick, friendly, and professional. We highly recommend Dad's Catering.
    Summer Married on 12/28/2018

Exceptional Service for Our Wedding!

From the first tasting to the night of the wedding, the service from Dad's Catering was exceptional. The food was delicious and there were so many options to choose from! Multiple guests at the wedding told me how much they enjoyed their dinner. Both the food service and bartending service at our wedding was quick, friendly, and professional. We highly reccomend Dad's Catering.
    Ernie Married on 01/20/2018
    Great Experience on time, Food was VERY GOOD, Staff was amazing. Will use again.
    Sonya Married on 05/17/2014
    Dad's was extremely professional, they catered as well as bartended our event. Everything from my wedding night is a complete blur as far as drinks and food are concerned, but many people complemented us on the food (their vegetarian lasagna was the bomb, and I am not a vegetarian). My husband was a bit disappointed the vegetables in the vegetable medley were cooked differently than we had previously had, but my Mom loved the change.

All in all I like them very much, the food was good, the bartender knew when to cut people off but didn't make anyone feel bad about being cut off. Clean up went smoothly. We had a great time. Thank you for everything Dad's.
    Ashley Married on 04/06/2013
    My husband and I used Dad's for our big day on 04/06/13 and we were very satisfied with the service, food, and level of professionalism.
    Leslie Married on 02/20/2013
    The food was delicious, not one complaint. One of their servers even held the train of my wedding dress while I got my food at our buffet. Such a great staff! The food was great, even as leftover's! They even made a special gluten free plate for my friend. My cake was breath taking. I sent them a picture of a cake I had seen on Pinterest, they made it even better than what I had hoped for. It was the best, moist, cake I had ever ate. Can't thank them enough. They had also done my father's wedding catering, about 10 years ago. I hadn't forgot how delicious their food was. It only got better than what I had remembered.
    Diana Married on 01/18/2013
    Thanks for the delicious food. Our family and friends really enjoyed the food!!!
  • User1031383 2+ years ago
    THIS WAS THE BEST MONEY I SPENT ON MY WEDDING!!!! We had 130 guests and Dad's sent enough servers that there was not one piece of trash left on a table longer than 5 min. no joke. Not only was the service great but the food was AMAZING!!!! They do taste testings and make sure that everything is still the same before the wedding and if needed come in again to make sure the food is what you want because you can change anything up until the week of the wedding!! They are amazing! It seemed everytime I turned around at my wedding one lady was there to make sure I didnt need any more food or anything to drink and if I did she swiftly went and got it(I wasnt expecting that kind of service at all!!) They were just amazing and the food was sooo delicious everyone enjoyed it! I would HIGHLY recommend to use them!!
    Brittney Married on 03/19/2012
    awesome all inclusive catering... were very flexible with the menue and the prices were not outragous. they even poured our champagne (we brought our own) and provided the plastic flutes. food was great too! guests liked the food and loved that they kept the tables cleared (also left the leftovers of anything that we wanted)
    Ande Married on 11/13/2011
    I was very happy with Dad's Catering. Tim was wonderful. My fiance is from WA and wasn't able to make it to the taste testing we'd set up, so Tim allowed us 2 taste testings! The food was AMAZING and I had a hard time selecting just 2 main courses! My fiance is a fabulous cook with a well developed palette, so I needed a caterer that was affordable for us but served quality food. I found that combo with Dad's. Tim was professional and friendly. He also worked with us as our budget was getting out of control. His staff was terrific as well. The servers were wonderful. Our guests were pleased with the meal and many commented that it was the best they'd had at a wedding. As a note: the garlic mashed potatoes are EXCELLENT and their chicken was moist. We chose their "Chicken Fermandine" and it was over-the-top delish. Thank you Tim for a memorable and delicious reception dinner! I highly recommend Dad's Catering.
    Trent Married on 08/06/2011
    Great food! will always recommend
  • W
    Desiree Married on 03/26/2011
    Delicious food, courteous and professional staff - could not have asked for a better caterer!!
    Kristen Married on 02/19/2011
    Dad's Catering was a great vendor to work with for our wedding reception. The food was excellent, their buffet presentation was very nice, and the staff was professional and friendly. We received many compliments throughout the evening from our guests who especially loved the roast beef and mashed potatoes the most! Yum! Dad's offered generous portions and their pricing is very reasonable.

Also, it was such a pleasure to work with Linda during the planning phase. She is so friendly, very responsive, and easy to work with...and she made sure we tried lots of menu options before making our decision. They did a great job covering all the details with us in advance so that we had no doubt they would deliver on our wedding day....and they did!
    Jo-Anne Married on 09/26/2010
    They were wonderful. We knew we were going with them from the minute we went to our tasting meeting with them. The food was great. The staff was porfessional, yet friendly they took care of everything. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer.
    Andrea Married on 06/05/2010
    Dad's Catering was wonderful to work with. They were on top of everything and the food was delicious. We got many complements from our guests about the dinner and especially about the cake. I'm not big on wedding cakes but after I tasted this one, I was sold! I was especially impressed by how polite and responsive the staff were on the day of the wedding. I definitely will recommend Dad's Catering to others!
    Amanda Married on 04/10/2010
    Dad's Catering in Phoenix was AMAZING! The food is simple and completely delicious. Probably sounds bad, but I was really surprised at the quality of food when I saw the price. They're cheap! Really cheap! AND DELICIOUS! Everyone on their staff was awesome; super friendly and helpful. They were fast and efficient, on time, clean and just all around great to work with. Did I mention the food was FABULOUS!
    Jamie Married on 03/27/2010
    Dads catering only charges you for the things that you want. They let dont make you choose a specific package, you can pick and choose all of the options that you want. The food was good, that staff that catered our wedding was wonderful. You didnt even though they were there, you just noticed everything getting done. They were friendly, and curteous to our guests and made everything great. Wewere able to rent the bartender, but supply our own algohol which helped save a lot of $. They really did make everything easy for us. If you use them for rental items like tables chairs and linens, realize that the tables may come from one place and the linens from another. They may not all show up at the same time. So if you are decorating yourself then you will want to ask those questions. The rental items were nice, chairs were clean, linens were nice etc. Thank you!!
    Julee Married on 11/13/2009
    Dads catering was fun and easy to work with from start to finish. The food was delicious and their presentation was fabulous. Everything, including the cake, was absolutely perfect...even after throwing a few last minute linen and menu changes at them!
    Becca Married on 08/29/2009
    Dad's Catering is amazing!! We fell in love instantly when they let me (the bride), my husband, his two kids and my mother ALL sample the food. They also let us come back a few days later to sample a few other selections. The food tasted heavenly, looked gorgeous, and pleased everyone at our reception. I designed a cake in a very specific manner and they delivered everything I asked for. It was incredibly beautiful and tasted amazing! I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. For any event we need catered, I will use no one but Dad's Catering. Thank you Dad's!!!
    Carrie Married on 01/31/2009
    The food was great and the price was very reasonable. It worked out perfectly.
    Deidre Married on 08/07/2008
    The food was great but that is not what I found amazing about this company. My cake was beautiful. MY florist left flowers to decorate the cake. I forgot the cake topper though. One of the workers for Dad's took a plain cake and used those flowers and peacock feathers just spectacular. She did it completely on the fly and it was perfect. Also they assisted my grandmother get her food even though this was a buffet meal. I really apreciated the proffesionalism and graciousness.
  • danee9
    Danee Married on 05/30/2008
    Dad's catering is an excellent vendor because they really are one-stop shopping! They offer a huge variety of food options (My husband and I went with a BBQ theme) as well as many cake options done to your specifications! I really wanted a vendor who could also make my wedding cake, and boy did they make a beautiful and delicious wedding cake! All of our guests were raving about the cake. Plus, all of their services and foods are very reasonably priced (Mine was approx. $14.00 per person for dinner, and my cake was three layers for about $250!) They also offer a variety of plateware to fit your needs including China! I would book dad's catering for any of my important events!
  • Richard
    Richard Married on 05/02/2008
    Excellent Excellent Excellent. Can't say anymore then that, the food was amazing, the presentation was beautiful. They allowed us to provide our own Champagne and Wine. The caterer worked with my mom to place the cake topper. Caterer's were non intrusive and very helpful. Provided table cloths, tables, and chairs
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 04/05/2008
    OH my the food was fantastic! My mom just got a note in the mail stating how beautiful and how good everything was..