Da Vinci's Florist Reviews

Da Vinci's Florist 4
Da Vinci's Florist 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Deparis · Married on 06/12/2019

Love Mickey and her wonderful Team!

Wonderful, amazing designs, on time and always surprises with surpassing your expectations! We give them ten stars!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sal G · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning and ethereal

Sharone and his team over delivered and created the most breathtaking centerpieces and ceremony flowers. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and the floral arrangements blew me away. I am so so happy I worked with DaVinci and I still dream about my beautiful flowers. They truly made the wedding ceremony and reception so dreamy and romantic. I am excited to work with DaVinci in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Katherine · Married on 01/26/2019

Best florist a bride could ask for!

DaVinci Florist is hands down the best florist one could ask for. The flowers, linens, candles, and everything else they did were STUNNING! But the best part about DaVinci is how much they care about making your wedding day as beautiful as possible. Mickey, the owner, is truly an artist and she did everything possible to make sure that every little thing was perfect. She worked SO hard on our wedding weekend, and it really showed. Truly the best florist ever, and I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 12/15/2018

A dream come true!!!!

Our decor was absolutely beautiful!!! It was more than we dreamed of and all that we could hoped for. Everyone at Da Vinci is professional and we’re flexible in amending our contract for more frugal options. We loved our decor from Da Vinci! Thank you Ana and team!!!!

Da Vinci's Florist 6
    Da Vinci's Florist 7
    Da Vinci's Florist 8
    Da Vinci's Florist 9
    Sent on 01/07/2019

Morgan · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic!

I was very nervous when choosing a florist for my wedding. I visited about 4 different places and it just didn't feel "right" until I met Mickey at DaVinci. We immediately clicked and I felt so comfortable with her. She put up with my several emails, calls and requesting of an extra meeting here or there. Mickey truly made my vision come to light. Everything from my bouquet to the escort table to the chupa. It was absolutely STUNNING! The flowers, the design, the sweetheart table, the hallway.. I mean, WOW. I am so lucky I followed my heart and went with DaVinci but more so, went with Mickey. It was obvious that Mickey looked at the pictures I brought her and read me as a person and made it all come to life!

Everyone said how absolutely beautiful our wedding was and I know her special touch made it happen. As soon as I saw my bouquet I knew that the wedding was about to be everything I wanted and more. I immediately turned to my mom and told her how excited I was to see the rest because I knew from just the bouquet that Mickey got me! The ceremony and reception rooms were breathtaking and I couldn't stop smiling everytime I looked out into each room. Mickey also helped me design a gorgeous covering white/gold monogram covering for the dance floor which really made the room elegant.

At the end of the night I didn’t want to leave. Not only did I have the best night ever but I didn't want to leave the flowers because they were just so beautiful!

Mickey is fantastic and I highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

Great experience using them for my wedding. The price was high but the flowers were worth the cost- they worked with me to make it work with my budget and the flowers were beautiful. They did my center pieces, bouquets, chuppah and some other flowers around the venue. It was really well done and gorgeous. I was really blown away by how wonderful it all looked. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • 20YE

Yuwa · Married on 04/20/2018

Great Company. Very professional. Would gladly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Abbaa · Married on 04/14/2018

Sharone the owner is a delight to work with and made our wedding a beautiful classy timeless success! He's very responsive and friendly and full of great ideas and honest tips on how to make the wedding the best it can be. He also goes the extra mile to rectify any issues or misunderstandings with the staff.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2018

INCREDIBLE!!!!! MIckey and her team are unbelievably creative. Mickey went above and beyond for my son's bar mitzvah, and thought of EVERY decor detail. I could not have dreamed up the room she created. We were thrilled with Davinci's creativity, responsiveness, dependability, and value. Fabulous company. We will be customers for life!

Sent on 03/19/2018

marian · Married on 09/29/2017

My bouquet turned out beautifully- cheerful and exuberant as requested. The floral arrangements for the wedding were incredible. So many of my guests complimented the flowers. I cannot recommend The Da Vinci's Florist highly enough.

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Brystle

Brystle · Married on 09/23/2017

I only used Davinci to rent two of my sequin linens from but the response time and professionalism of the crew was great! They were very flexible with my pick up and drop off times and very pleasant in the office. The linens looked great and were better priced than other linen rental companies that I checked with. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Shawnee · Married on 09/23/2017

We enjoyed working with Micki and the flowers were outstanding. The team was organized and professional. We truly loved all of the flowers they provided at the venue and for members of our wedding party. I only wish that I could have kept the flowers forever. They also did the lighting. It was all beautiful and so well done.

Da Vinci's Florist 10
    Da Vinci's Florist 11
    Da Vinci's Florist 12
    Sent on 12/22/2017

Christiana · Married on 08/19/2017

my experience with Davinci was superb, they are very professional and very supportive in getting your ideas together for your vision. They are the best, trust me i know, ive dealt with other companies of their type, but there is non that is dedicated and that will work with your budget as they are, they are the best, i meant the best. The whole crew is just awesome, they work together as a team, everyone of them are team players, they do not come better than that, especially Sharon and Ana, they are absolute, terrific, awesome, the best of the best. I will forever be grateful to them, i will recommend them and will always use their services when ever i can. Great Job Sharon, Ana and the entire crew, Bravo... Thank you guys and I love you.

Sent on 08/22/2017

A · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Da Vinci for our wedding day flowers and decor and were extremely impressed by everything they did for us. They built and decorated an incredible mandap and isle decor for our Indian ceremony, worked around a schedule change due to rain to make our outdoor western ceremony beautiful, and most of all did an incredible job with the reception centerpieces. Our guests cant stop talking about how incredible the tables/whole room looked. They also helped us during the contracting process figure out ways to save budget in certain areas so we could have a few wish list items, which really underscores their commitment to making sure the couple is happy. Fantastic job by Da Vinci!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Ariel · Married on 03/04/2017

Krista from Da Vinci's Florist and Lighting is simply AMAZING. She is so talented, and I cannot recommend her enough. I got married in March 2017 and Krista made my vision of bringing the outdoors inside become a reality. The second I started to describe what I wanted my wedding to look like, Krista knew exactly the garden-type look I was going for. During the planning process, I became overwhelmed by photos I was seeing on Pinterest. When I had a few "bridezilla" moments, Krista was so sweet and hopped on the phone with me / emailed back and forth with me to talk through any concerns I had. When I saw my chuppah and my venue on my wedding day, what Krista created literally made my jaw drop. In addition, she knew how much I loved the faux greenery box woods, and surprised me with two of them behind my chair and my husbands chair. Lastly, Krista was very respectful to my budget and helped me design arrangements that looked significant and beautiful, but remained within what I was comfortable paying. I am so happy with my decision to hire Da Vinci!

Sent on 03/22/2017

I used Da Vinci's as my florist for my NYE wedding :-) A few of my friends had used them so I knew before hand how great they were. They were always very responsive and helpful. During the first planning meeting, they definitely helped make sure my wedding was beautiful while not breaking budget. They were willing to work with my budget and offer cost saving ideas along the way. In addition, I had a very specific look I was going for (8 tables with 1 large centerpiece and 8 tables with 3 centerpieces of varying heights) and they very professionally explained to me that this may not be the best choice as all tables should be about the same price points to ensure one table isn't over powering another. While I still decided to do it my way (lol), I very much appreciated their honest and professional advice. And the centerpieces turned out amazing! I decided to add a lot of candles (they WERE cheaper to rent than purchase myself). I couldn't have been happier with the results. People were fighting over the centerpieces at the end of the night!! I highly recommend Da Vinci's!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Mayra · Married on 09/24/2016

We rented chiavari chairs from Da Vinci's for our wedding. They were easy to work with, prompt, and extremely reasonable prices. Great vendor!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Michael · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot say enough about Sharone and his team at Da Vinci florist and lighting. They were incredible and made our wedding so amazing and beautiful. If you are looking for the best florist in town, look no further than Da Vinci!! You will love everything they do for sure! AMAZING!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sheila · Married on 07/29/2016

its really good place to invite your family and friends !

Sent on 02/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2016

I recommend for everyone ! Thanks

Sent on 02/09/2018

DaVinci's company is a great place for one-stop wedding needs. They are so accommodating, and they have things for every budget. Their flower arrangements are beautiful and they will work with you on colors and even specific types of flowers you are interested in. My bouquet was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and I'm still getting compliments on the table arrangements and table settings. They are a super classy place and I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone who is planning a wedding, or any type of event! They respond quickly and via email if you like, which was great for me, since I was planning my wedding from out of town. They are great! You should definitely use them!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2016

I recommend them for everyone, thanks for your help guys ...

Sent on 06/16/2016

Cristina · Married on 04/23/2016

I really love their flower so I will recommend them for everyone !

Sent on 01/24/2018

Heba · Married on 04/16/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the staff was so helpful and responsive! They were prompt and helpful and asked me if I liked everything before people arrived. They were so sweet, I accidentally left my bouquet at the reception and they replaced it for me for free! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone! They do a wonderful job!!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Deborah · Married on 04/09/2016

Da Vinci's provided flowers and rentals for our daughter's wedding that were gorgeous. We explained generally what we wanted and they came up with creative ideas that were priced well and the overall affect was spectacular. We had a small chuppah that was incorporated into a larger one created by them to show off the handwork. We just can't say enough how pleased we are and our guests keep saying the same thing.

Sent on 04/13/2016