D & T Productions Reviews

D & T Productions 5
  • Maria

Maria Stancati · Married on 08/05/2019

Professional and fab!

Wayne was our DJ for our Annual Dinner and he was amazing - he thought of things I didn't and was helpful!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Brandie

Brandie · Married on 05/25/2019

Most organized And professional DJ I have met!

I am so thankful that we went with D&T productions.Wayne was amazing . I have about 50 great things I could say about them but will try to be concise. First off, I couldn’t believe how organized he was, you can tell from the first meeting he knows what he is doing. Next, their portal for their customers to use to enter in their itinerary and music choices is so awesome and useful. Most importantly, he throws an awesome party. He has all of the extra add ons and lighting you could want and knows how to read a crowd for the music selection. He kept the party going and also kept us on schedule. I can’t express how happy we were that we chose to spend (a little ) extra money and get a Dj who does it all. Thank you D&T for an amazing outdoor wedding and I hope to see you in the future!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    D & T Productions 6
    D & T Productions 7
    D & T Productions 8
    D & T Productions 9

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Brandie! You guys were an awesome couple to work with and we are so glad that we got to help you celebrate such an important day with you guys!

Guy Reyes · Married on 05/18/2019

Indy Wedding

Wayne was awesome! We have gotten nothing but compliments on the music that was played and how everybody was dancing.
    He helped with so much more than just the music... Wedding plan, timeline, different ideas, and ways to maximize time at the venue!

Highly recommended

Sent on 07/15/2019

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you Guy! You guys were so much fun! We had such a great time celebrating the start of your happy ever after!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2018

Made us very comfortable

Wayne was a great DJ to work with. He really gave us alot of guidance and made sure everything would flow well. Even though there was a slight hiccup, things ran smooth.
    The photo booth was amazing as well. Guests loved it!! And it was a great thing to have going while the wedding party, my husband, and myself were away taking photos.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Aubrey · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Production!!!

Wayne was awesome to work with! He really delivered an amazing production for our wedding. He kept the ceremony and reception flowing seemlesly and served as a nice addition as a wedding planner with provided us all the necessary guides, timelines, and reccomendation in coordinating our wedding. He kept the dance floor hopping and provided plenty of humor and entertainment the whole night. We would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    D & T Productions 10

Betsy · event on 02/14/2018

Wayne and his family have been the DJ and Photobooth for our School Valentine's Dance for the past 3 years. We love them, they all do a fantastic job!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Our DJ, John Archmabault, was awesome! He was very professional, fun and engaging. The music quality and selection was great! There was no dead air. Everyone enjoyed the party and danced all night. John checked all the details with me to make sure my day was everything I wanted. He made sure to practice and pronounce every wedding party members name correctly. He was adorable, friendly and a lot of fun. I would recommend him to you all.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Han · Married on 06/18/2017

He is very good at warming up the dancing section. And each section he prepared is so interesting and meaningful.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Melissa · event on 04/21/2017

You guys are always our number one DJ choice! You always do a great job and the students love you!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Scott · event on 03/12/2017

Wayne was terrific. Easy to work with, always responded quickly, and accommodated our requests/needs. Was very flexible. Great play list.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kim · event on 12/03/2016

We had a great time. You guys were wonderful!

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/17/2016

D&T Productions was such a valuable asset for our wedding day running smoothly. From the rehearsal ceremony to the last song they were amazing, professional and made sure it was about us! I would recommend them to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

D&T Productions did a great job at our event. They were extremely organized and provided good suggestions to us for music. Additionally, our DJ, Chris, looked into our music suggestions and only played the type of music we wanted played at the wedding. Photo booth they provided was a huge hit at our wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Hands down Wayne Holmer is the best DJ around. I was a very non-traditional bride and he made all of my dreams come true! His personality is perfect, the photo booth props were perfect! The monogram was exactly what I wanted! He's thorough and let's you personalize every detail, including making your own website to edit ideas. The best way to get ahold of him is not through that website though, IM him on Facebook or text him. At the end of the day there's not many services he offers that I didn't use through him and I was exceptionally happy. I'm looking forward to watching the videos he puts together from my photobooth! I'd use him again in a heartbeat!??

Sent on 08/15/2016

Hope · Married on 07/22/2016

We are SO happy we went with D & T Productions for our wedding DJ! They made the whole planning process very easy and their online tools really helped us stay organized. Wayne was awesome and he kept the party going all night. We are still getting comments from friends and family about how fun our reception was and a huge part of that was because of Wayne! Thanks again for helping us throw a great party!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so happy we went with D&T Productions- John was our DJ and he was amazing. He put up with our indecisiveness and was a huge help with music selection. He was happy to accommodate our music suggestions, but at the same time we felt like he could put a fantastic show together on his own - he had people on the dance floor the entire night. He basically was a day of coordinator and kept the entire reception running smoothly and would give us a 5-10 minute "warning" before anything happened (cake cutting, toasts, dances, etc.) which was greatly appreciated. He made it so that we could enjoy the reception and not worry about what needed to happen throughout the night. We got many compliments from guests on the DJ and we would highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event!!

(Thanks for an amazing night, John! Megan and Matt)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Tina · Married on 05/28/2016

J & T Productions was a great company to work with and John the DJ did a great job woth the music at the wedding. I would recommend them.

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • User6682093 · event on 04/23/2016

Excellent service, set-up and tear-down, great selection of songs. Students were on the dance floor the whole time.

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • User6472390 · event on 02/26/2016

I have used D & T productions for several years now on multiples events. Always does excellent work!

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • User6020886 · 2+ years ago

Wayne from D&T was excellent and put up with my lack of organization while planning a wedding in South Bend from 2000 miles away in California. I absolutely recommend D&T productions to DJ your next event.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Bryttenny · Married on 09/26/2015

I recommend their services to anyone!!! Made my husband and I's special day perfect. Words can't describe the amazing work they provide for you!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Katie · Married on 08/29/2015

Wayne and D&t productions is an amazing dj choice to make your party rock! I had the most amazing time at my wedding and we rocked all night. The dance floor was full all night. I continue to get compliments on how great the music was. Wayne was great on helping choose the right songs and was very helpful all night long and was very flexible with changes I wanted the day before and on my wedding day. I can not say enough about how relaxed he made my planning and how relaxed and fun the day was. So helpful and professional! He makes you feel like you have been friends forever and treats you like family and wants to celebrate your big day with you. Thank you so so much for being a part of my wonderful day and making my day amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/25/2015

We loved having Wayne DJ at our wedding. He was friendly, fun, and energetic and kept the dance floor packed all night! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ to keep the party going!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Briana · Married on 06/13/2015

D & T Productions was amazing! Used them for my wedding reception and everyone had a blast! It was very personal and just over all excellent!

Sent on 06/22/2015

The DJ was very professional and kept the party going.

Sent on 07/21/2015