D & T Productions Reviews

D & T Productions 1
  • Maria

Maria Stancati · Getting married on 08/05/2019

Professional and fab!

Wayne was our DJ for our Annual Dinner and he was amazing - he thought of things I didn't and was helpful!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2018

Made us very comfortable

Wayne was a great DJ to work with. He really gave us alot of guidance and made sure everything would flow well. Even though there was a slight hiccup, things ran smooth.
    The photo booth was amazing as well. Guests loved it!! And it was a great thing to have going while the wedding party, my husband, and myself were away taking photos.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Aubrey · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Production!!!

Wayne was awesome to work with! He really delivered an amazing production for our wedding. He kept the ceremony and reception flowing seemlesly and served as a nice addition as a wedding planner with provided us all the necessary guides, timelines, and reccomendation in coordinating our wedding. He kept the dance floor hopping and provided plenty of humor and entertainment the whole night. We would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    D & T Productions 2

Casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Our DJ, John Archmabault, was awesome! He was very professional, fun and engaging. The music quality and selection was great! There was no dead air. Everyone enjoyed the party and danced all night. John checked all the details with me to make sure my day was everything I wanted. He made sure to practice and pronounce every wedding party members name correctly. He was adorable, friendly and a lot of fun. I would recommend him to you all.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Han · Married on 06/18/2017

He is very good at warming up the dancing section. And each section he prepared is so interesting and meaningful.

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/17/2016

D&T Productions was such a valuable asset for our wedding day running smoothly. From the rehearsal ceremony to the last song they were amazing, professional and made sure it was about us! I would recommend them to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

D&T Productions did a great job at our event. They were extremely organized and provided good suggestions to us for music. Additionally, our DJ, Chris, looked into our music suggestions and only played the type of music we wanted played at the wedding. Photo booth they provided was a huge hit at our wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Hands down Wayne Holmer is the best DJ around. I was a very non-traditional bride and he made all of my dreams come true! His personality is perfect, the photo booth props were perfect! The monogram was exactly what I wanted! He's thorough and let's you personalize every detail, including making your own website to edit ideas. The best way to get ahold of him is not through that website though, IM him on Facebook or text him. At the end of the day there's not many services he offers that I didn't use through him and I was exceptionally happy. I'm looking forward to watching the videos he puts together from my photobooth! I'd use him again in a heartbeat!??

Sent on 08/15/2016

Hope · Married on 07/22/2016

We are SO happy we went with D & T Productions for our wedding DJ! They made the whole planning process very easy and their online tools really helped us stay organized. Wayne was awesome and he kept the party going all night. We are still getting comments from friends and family about how fun our reception was and a huge part of that was because of Wayne! Thanks again for helping us throw a great party!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so happy we went with D&T Productions- John was our DJ and he was amazing. He put up with our indecisiveness and was a huge help with music selection. He was happy to accommodate our music suggestions, but at the same time we felt like he could put a fantastic show together on his own - he had people on the dance floor the entire night. He basically was a day of coordinator and kept the entire reception running smoothly and would give us a 5-10 minute "warning" before anything happened (cake cutting, toasts, dances, etc.) which was greatly appreciated. He made it so that we could enjoy the reception and not worry about what needed to happen throughout the night. We got many compliments from guests on the DJ and we would highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event!!

(Thanks for an amazing night, John! Megan and Matt)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Tina · Married on 05/28/2016

J & T Productions was a great company to work with and John the DJ did a great job woth the music at the wedding. I would recommend them.

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • User6020886 · 2+ years ago

Wayne from D&T was excellent and put up with my lack of organization while planning a wedding in South Bend from 2000 miles away in California. I absolutely recommend D&T productions to DJ your next event.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Bryttenny · Married on 09/26/2015

I recommend their services to anyone!!! Made my husband and I's special day perfect. Words can't describe the amazing work they provide for you!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Katie · Married on 08/29/2015

Wayne and D&t productions is an amazing dj choice to make your party rock! I had the most amazing time at my wedding and we rocked all night. The dance floor was full all night. I continue to get compliments on how great the music was. Wayne was great on helping choose the right songs and was very helpful all night long and was very flexible with changes I wanted the day before and on my wedding day. I can not say enough about how relaxed he made my planning and how relaxed and fun the day was. So helpful and professional! He makes you feel like you have been friends forever and treats you like family and wants to celebrate your big day with you. Thank you so so much for being a part of my wonderful day and making my day amazing!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/25/2015

We loved having Wayne DJ at our wedding. He was friendly, fun, and energetic and kept the dance floor packed all night! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ to keep the party going!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Briana · Married on 06/13/2015

D & T Productions was amazing! Used them for my wedding reception and everyone had a blast! It was very personal and just over all excellent!

Sent on 06/22/2015

The DJ was very professional and kept the party going.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Robin · Married on 05/29/2015

You would not go wrong with using D&T Productions for your event. We have used them several times, but Wayne out did himself for our daughters wedding. He took the time to meet with the couple several times, find out what they liked/didn't like, attend the rehearsal to insure all went smoothly and delivered a fun filled night that we will never forget. Thanks again to D&T and Wayne for creating some special memories for our daughter's wedding......

Sent on 06/12/2015

Erica · Married on 05/02/2015

Wayne was amazing! My husband and I had absolutely no clue what we were doing and Wayne just took control. He helped us make decisions and he had some really cool ideas... If only he would have agreed to be our wedding planner ;)

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • User5202450 · 2+ years ago

Wayne and his crew were absolutely wonderful DJs for my wedding! They not only were professional, but were fun and friendly. They handled a situation with my grandmother when she fainted and gave us a scare....Wayne kept the dinner music going and kept the situation calm and worked with us throughout the night. If in the future I have a planned event, I'm calling Wayne and the D&T productions crew to DJ for it! :)

Sent on 06/23/2015

Jennie · Married on 08/02/2014

Wayne and Chris were both very eager to accommodate our wishes to make the big day the best it could be.

Sent on 09/23/2014

D & T Productions's reply:

Jenni, We had a great time at your daughters wedding! Your planning and attention to detail showed in our planning process. With the addition of our monogram light and room up lighting, your daughters day was just that more beautiful. Thanks again for choosing D & T Productions! www.dtprodjs.com

Meghan · Married on 07/26/2014

Wayne Holmer was an incredible DJ!!! I would recommend him to anyone who is having a wedding. Not only was he great at our reception (followed guidelines to a complicated entrance and threw in some much needed notes/ suggestions) but he also helped immensely in the planning process. He was very good about making sure that we were synced with all the other vendors on where/when things were happening and I guess I can't say enough good things about him. D&T created an atmosphere catered to our style and helped us throw one heck of a reception. THANK YOU WAYNE!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

D & T Productions's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was truly one of a kind, all the way down to the limo pulling into the venue and the Grease intro's. We had so much fun celebrating with you guys! Thanks again www.dtprodjs.com

Make sure the photo booth is in a place where everyone can see it. Venues like to put them in the corner, out of the way, but then people do not know the booth is there.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Candace & Steven · Married on 07/12/2014

WOW! Where could I begin... From the moment I started with D&T they were amazing! They always were a step ahead! I never worried about anything because everything was in order! The photo booth was the biggest hit everyone is still talking about it! It was so much fun! Wayne and John your awesome thank you so much for everything you did for us! I would recommend D&T to everyone not only is everyone!!! Thanks again for TOP OF THE LINE CARE!!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you Candace! We had an awesome time celebrating with you! Congratulations again!

Nick · Married on 06/08/2014

D & T Productions did a great job for our wedding reception post destination wedding. It was exactly what we wanted and everything went as planned.

Sent on 06/28/2014