D & T Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Chloe E. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would recommend D&T productions to anyone!!

Have nothing but the best things to say about D&at Productions. We chose to use them for our wedding as we have witnessed first hand how great they were at my sisters wedding. Wayne even remembered that wedding! They have the easiest website to navigate through wedding ceremonies and receptions and tailor it exactly to your wants and needs. Wayne came to our rehearsal, and made our wedding day come together. The ceremony music was beautiful, and loved how he had the officiant wear a mic. The reception was so fun and we got multiple compliments throughout about how great our DJ was. This was one of the most important aspects of planning to my husband and I and it could not have been more perfect. I was so happy to see that even the DJ was having fun! If you are in the search for a DJ/MC that is organized, fun, professional, and has great equipment and options, D&T productions is the way to go!!
    Thank you Wayne and the staff at D&T Productions,
    The Bergers
    Jenni Married on 06/01/2022

Wayne is amazing!

Wayne was amazing for our middle school celebration. He was super flexible, took song requests from students, teachers, staff and volunteers. He even announced winners for our raffles. Overall great experience and would highly recommend him!!
  • Trisha
    Trisha C. Married on 05/14/2022

Phenomenal

Wayne was our Dj for my daughters wedding on May 14, 2022. Wayne was very detailed and thorough! Wayne coordinates with the other vendors to get a timeline. Wayne is very easy to talk to, and friendly. He responds to texts or call on a timely manner. He kept our guests engaged with music for our ceremony and reception. He is a man with a plan. I highly recommend Wayne and D&T productions. I now feel like i didnt tip him enough ,he was that great. His wife helps him and she is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with Wayne!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 02/12/2022

Enjoyable, effortless

Wayne at D & T DJ’d our wedding in South Bend, IN in February of 2022. We’ve always had D&T in mind over the years because they’ve helped out at a few other events we’ve been to. Each event was entertaining and fun! The day Wayne did our wedding didn’t lack either of those things. Wayne is easy to talk to and helpful in all aspects, not just in the music portions. He coordinated with my other vendors with little to no direction from myself or my husband. You could tell he’s done this a few times. Our wedding day flowed SO well with nearly no hiccups thanks to D & T
    Amanda D. Married on 10/16/2021

Homecoming was LIT!

D&T Productions did an AMAZING job choosing music for our Homecoming that our kids really responded to. The students were allowed to make requests and it was clearly evident they enjoyed every second! The dance floor was literally hopping. The music never stopped playing and the DJs did a great job hyping up the kids. It was a great night and students had nothing but positive things to say about them. One of my student’s comments was that “you could tell they loved their job because they were pumping with the music as they were playing.” We look forward to booking them again hopefully for our next event.
  • Lieren
    Lieren Married on 09/05/2021

D&T is the best!

Wayne and staff were amazing to work with. Always available to chat if needed, and the best with any last minute changes. I can't thank you enough for the most amazing experience and wedding, ever!
  • St.
    2342 Married on 11/09/2020

Fantastic Job by D&T

We hired D&T Productions for an event for our company, and they did not disappoint. They took all of our requests to heart and played exactly what we wanted. They are true professionals and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone AND will not hesitate to use them in the future.
    Summer G. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing service

I love how hands on they are with being at the rehearsal to know how everything is going to go. They were a big help with letting us know when it was my que to walk down the aisle. The music and lighting was amazing, they are amazing people in all. I would highly recommend them for any event.

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you Summer for the kind words! Your wedding was perfect and we loved helping you with your perfect day!
    Bridget Married on 06/13/2020

D&t productions

Wayne with d&t productions was absolutely amazing to work with with. When covid hit we had to reschedule twice with him and he was very professionally and easy to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone needed a dj. I will most definitely be using him again.

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you Bridget! YOur wedding was awesome and a long time coming! I am so glad we were able to help you finally celebrate!!
    Angela G. Married on 10/26/2019

The blushing bride

Wayne was a delight to work with. Kind, courteous and reliable

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you Angela! You two were so awesome to work with!! Thanks again for choosing D & T Productions!!
    Jamie S. Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome DJ

Flexible on meeting times. Stayed within venue expectations. Great music selection. Made the reception a BLAST!

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you Jamie! Your wedding was so much fun! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day!
    Maria S. Married on 08/05/2019

Professional and fab!

Wayne was our DJ for our Annual Dinner and he was amazing - he thought of things I didn't and was helpful!
  • Brandie
    Brandie Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most organized And professional DJ I have met!

I am so thankful that we went with D&T productions.Wayne was amazing . I have about 50 great things I could say about them but will try to be concise. First off, I couldn’t believe how organized he was, you can tell from the first meeting he knows what he is doing. Next, their portal for their customers to use to enter in their itinerary and music choices is so awesome and useful. Most importantly, he throws an awesome party. He has all of the extra add ons and lighting you could want and knows how to read a crowd for the music selection. He kept the party going and also kept us on schedule. I can’t express how happy we were that we chose to spend (a little ) extra money and get a Dj who does it all. Thank you D&T for an amazing outdoor wedding and I hope to see you in the future!

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Brandie! You guys were an awesome couple to work with and we are so glad that we got to help you celebrate such an important day with you guys!
    Guy R. Married on 05/18/2019

Indy Wedding

Wayne was awesome! We have gotten nothing but compliments on the music that was played and how everybody was dancing.
    He helped with so much more than just the music... Wedding plan, timeline, different ideas, and ways to maximize time at the venue!

Highly recommended

D & T Productions's reply:

Thank you Guy! You guys were so much fun! We had such a great time celebrating the start of your happy ever after!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 12/31/2018

Made us very comfortable

Wayne was a great DJ to work with. He really gave us alot of guidance and made sure everything would flow well. Even though there was a slight hiccup, things ran smooth.
    The photo booth was amazing as well. Guests loved it!! And it was a great thing to have going while the wedding party, my husband, and myself were away taking photos.
    Aubrey Married on 09/22/2018

Great Production!!!

Wayne was awesome to work with! He really delivered an amazing production for our wedding. He kept the ceremony and reception flowing seemlesly and served as a nice addition as a wedding planner with provided us all the necessary guides, timelines, and reccomendation in coordinating our wedding. He kept the dance floor hopping and provided plenty of humor and entertainment the whole night. We would highly recommend him!!!
    Betsy Event on: 02/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wayne and his family have been the DJ and Photobooth for our School Valentine's Dance for the past 3 years. We love them, they all do a fantastic job!
    Casey Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our DJ, John Archmabault, was awesome! He was very professional, fun and engaging. The music quality and selection was great! There was no dead air. Everyone enjoyed the party and danced all night. John checked all the details with me to make sure my day was everything I wanted. He made sure to practice and pronounce every wedding party members name correctly. He was adorable, friendly and a lot of fun. I would recommend him to you all.
    Han Married on 06/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He is very good at warming up the dancing section. And each section he prepared is so interesting and meaningful.
    Melissa Event on: 04/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You guys are always our number one DJ choice! You always do a great job and the students love you!
    Scott Event on: 03/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wayne was terrific. Easy to work with, always responded quickly, and accommodated our requests/needs. Was very flexible. Great play list.
    Kim Event on: 12/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a great time. You guys were wonderful!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    D&T Productions was such a valuable asset for our wedding day running smoothly. From the rehearsal ceremony to the last song they were amazing, professional and made sure it was about us! I would recommend them to my family and friends!
    Danielle Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    D&T Productions did a great job at our event. They were extremely organized and provided good suggestions to us for music. Additionally, our DJ, Chris, looked into our music suggestions and only played the type of music we wanted played at the wedding. Photo booth they provided was a huge hit at our wedding!
  • User2724391 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hands down Wayne Holmer is the best DJ around. I was a very non-traditional bride and he made all of my dreams come true! His personality is perfect, the photo booth props were perfect! The monogram was exactly what I wanted! He's thorough and let's you personalize every detail, including making your own website to edit ideas. The best way to get ahold of him is not through that website though, IM him on Facebook or text him. At the end of the day there's not many services he offers that I didn't use through him and I was exceptionally happy. I'm looking forward to watching the videos he puts together from my photobooth! I'd use him again in a heartbeat!??
illustration stars