D.P. Weddings Reviews

133 Reviews for D.P. Weddings

• Ana

Ana Perez · Married on 06/05/2020

The best of the best!

My husband and I got married May 18th, 2019 and I have to say one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process was hiring D.P. Weddings to shoot our wedding.
    I searched high and low for videographers who I could trust enough to shoot one of the most important days of our lives, and that's when I came across D.P.
    I reached out to them to see if they would be interested in traveling to our destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas.
    We were so excited when we found out that they would love to shoot our wedding in Cabo. The entire process from start to finish was excellent. Lauren, Cristy, and Kevin were absolutely amazing. Very responsive, the video was immaculate, and the delivery of the video was so quick!
    If we had to redo our wedding we wouldn't think twice about hiring D.P. Weddings. They are the best and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Kathrina

Kathrina · Married on 02/02/2020

Best Choice for a Videographer

My husband and I wanted a music video style wedding video and when we found DP Weddings we just knew we had to hire them for our wedding day on 02-02-2020. Their work is amazing. Our experience with them was great as well. Our videographers Lev and Nina were incredible and very patient with us throughout the day. They took great footage of EVERY SINGLE part of our wedding day from the getting ready to the partying. We chose the sapphire package which included a highlight video, all the footage from the wedding day, and 3 published DVD’s. We are still waiting for the DVD’s to arrive in the mail. But we are so satisfied with everything especially our highlight video. And the turn around time was very fast! We received our highlight video and the link to all the raw footage in less than 3 weeks! Everyone who watched the highlight video either teared up or full on bawled their eyes out. We are so glad that we hired them! It really is a great investment because now we get to relive our wedding day and show it to our future kids and grandkids through the highlight video and all the footage that they had captured for us. Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Darija

Darija R. · Married on 12/10/2019

Obsessed!!!

It has been months since our wedding and I still find myself breathless every time I watch our wedding highlight video. Thank you a million times, DP Weddings and Marc, for producing a true work of art. Absolutely blown away by the magic captured. I promise you will not regret hiring DP Weddings!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Allyson

Allyson Hogan · Married on 11/16/2019

Worth every penny!

I wanted a videographer for our wedding to capture what pictures could not and DP weddings could not have done better! Evan was amazing at capturing all the moments, and the montage we received afterwards was well received by everyone. I promise you it is worth the cost if you go with DP!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Jamieson · Married on 11/10/2019

I've watched the video 3 MILLIONS time!!

My husband and I hired DP Weddings to film our October 2019 wedding in Pittsburgh, PA! And we are sooo glad that we did! Our wedding video brought tears to our eyes, not to mention we got it back in less than a month! The captured our beautiful day beautifully. If you want something specifically in your wedding video, mention it a head of time and they will make sure its in there! Lauren, Christina, Dallas and all the members of the DP Weddings team were easy to work with from start to finish, they always had a question response to any questions! The make everything and easy and bring no stress on the day of the wedding, they exactly know what shots they need, execute them quickly, and just follow the photographer for any additional shots. We were considered a destination wedding but they let you make all the travel arrangements for the videographer so you know you are guaranteeing yourself the best rates! It was very easy! I have recommended their company to several people and will continue to recommend them! Amazinnggg video company! SO worth it!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Henry

Henry Hamilton IV · Married on 11/02/2019

They are the painter, we are the muse

DP Weddings was arguably the best decision we made in our wedding. Investing so much time, finances and work into the greatest day and moments of our lives needs to be captured. However, DP Weddings doesn’t just capture a video, they capture the moment, feeling, and love of the entire wedding! They bring to life the entire day along with the emotions as you journey through in the highlight video. We absolutely LOVE our video and watch it nearly every day since the wedding! Can’t recommend enough to go with DP for your wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Julianna · Married on 10/19/2019

The best!!

Look no further for your videographers!!! They truly captured the love and happiness of our day! Our highlight video is the best we’ve ever seen- everyone else thinks so too! They were so helpful through the process and made us feel so comfortable on our big day! Thanks again DP Weddings!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing video

We are so happy with our wedding video! Our experience with DP weddings was amazing from the start and we loved our videographer Brandon. They provided everything I asked to be in our video and I would strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have the best wedding video ever!! We've gotten so many compliments on it.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Sabo · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Videographer- Our Wedding Video is Phenomenal

Our wedding video could not be more perfect. Evan was absolutely amazing and SO much fun to work with. He captured us perfectly and the style of our wedding in such a perfect, authentic way. He really gave the video the same vibe that the wedding had, which I love. We were on the fence about having a videographer generally and now that we got the video, I am SO glad we decided to do it because this is such a beautiful synopsis of the day. It literally could not be better. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily Miracle · Married on 09/05/2019

AMAZING WORK! Professional and Beautiful!

We LOVE our HIGHLIGHT wedding video and can't be more grateful for having D.P. Weddings capture our special day! We have had so many family, friends, and strangers compliment us on our wedding video! Everyone has said how it is so professionally done and edited seamlessly. My husband and I were recommended D.P. Weddings by a friend that used them for their wedding and we LOVED their video. We have no doubt that this was the best and easiest decision made throughout the entire planning process. Our videographer was AMAZING and so good at capturing raw and special moments. He worked so well with our photographers and we really appreciated that he called us a couple weeks in advance to get a feel of what we were looking for in our video.

We didn't have to wait long at all!! We received our highlight video only a couple weeks after our honeymoon!! It was instantly the most watched video at home and on our Facebook pages. Everyone we knew was asking who we hired. If you are on the fence, don't look any further. Book D.P. Weddings and you will not regret it!!
    -Emily M

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Sean and Marina's Wedding

Sean and Marina · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing work!

My husband and I are extremely happy that we used DP Weddings for our wedding videography. The staff are professional, experienced, and specialized in producing a highlight video that captured EVERYTHING we asked for. DP Weddings captured the cultural aspect of our wedding ceremony, to the place we first met, as well as the memorable times we had during reception. The videographer was easy to work with and the editing of the video left me speechless. We cannot be happier! Thank you so much DP Weddings for producing a piece of memory that we can watch over and over again!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2019

Crazy Shenanigans And They Captured It All

They were amazing! They responded very quickly initially and made the day extremely amazing. They also work great with photographers and make sure to capture all the moments. You will be pulled away for a few minutes, but it's nothing crazy. They let you truly enjoy the day and capture everything you want. We had a rowdy crowd and family, but boy did that not bug their team. They're great with everyone! I'm so happy with the film and the footage we get to keep. Highly suggest using them because their team is fantastic!

Sent on 11/02/2019

V · Married on 07/27/2019

Quality Videography!

It was a pleasure working with DP Weddings. Their coverage of our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! Only caveat is that the drone operator wasn't booked after we paid. They did find someone else to shoot the next day and issued a refund, however the footage didn't match the quality of the footage shot during our wedding. Despite this, we still highly recommend DP Weddings!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Video!

I loved our wedding video from D.P. Weddings! After looking at so many other videographers, I ended up choosing D.P. because I love that they make videos without inserting speeches like everyone else does. It's truly a unique video and I've received so many compliments!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Freddy

Freddy Junior Rodriguez · Married on 07/03/2019

A Masterpiece

One of the best decisions we made! The finished product is a video that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Summer · Married on 06/29/2019

D.P. weddings helped capture the whole night for us to relive over and over again!

D.P. Weddings was a pleasure to work with! From the start of the process, they helped making everything super clear through videos and service breakdowns. On the day of the wedding, our videographers were awesome - shout out to Marc and Kyle. They were funny and easy to work with and helped us feel super relaxed the whole day / night. The final product was amazing. The highlight video feels like we are watching a trailer to our wedding in the best way and I have received endless compliments. They really captured the essence of the whole day! I 100% recommend working with them!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Jason

Angelica · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day Ever - complete with a Double Rainbow!

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with the way our highlight video turned out! One of my friends previously booked them to capture their wedding & their highlight video was different than any others I've seen, so I knew what I was looking for from the get-go. We decided that we loved D.P. Weddings music video style over a long highlight video and we didn't want a super cheesy video. Our priority was making sure that we hired a videographer that captured the emotions of the day. They did just that and the video is truly perfection!

We booked the Sapphire package, added a videographer to capture the raw footage (i.e. getting ready, the entire ceremony, reception, etc.), and also added drone footage. Everyone felt completely comfortable in front of the camera with both videographers. When we were reflecting on our big day with family & friends, everyone kept telling us that they barely noticed that they were even there at all - people kept using the word "ninja" to describe them. Haha.

We've probably watched our wedding video about a hundred times (maybe more). It's the one thing you'll watch over and over when you want to reminisce (over looking at photos) and D.P. Weddings is definitely fairly priced. Book D.P. - you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

The moment I saw DP’s work, I knew I needed to have them for my wedding and they did not disappoint. They captured our day in the most beautiful way possible that brought back all of the same wonderful feelings from the day. I’m so grateful we have the video to look back on.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Austin

Austin Simmons · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfection

We absolutely loved our wedding video. It was the perfect combination of showcasing the day while also being artistic. We loved our videographer and the editing was top notch. I would 100% recommend D.P. Weddings to anyone!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Brittney · Married on 05/18/2019

We couldn't be happier!

We are so happy we chose DP weddings for our wedding day. A few weeks prior to the wedding we had a call with our lead videographer and we were able to talk through all the details of our wedding which helped put my mind at ease. They were so great the day of we barely even knew they were there! When we got our highlight video back it was incredible and I still cannot believe how they perfectly sum up such an amazing day into 5 minutes. I also loved our feature edit, as well as getting to have all the raw footage. We appreciate their responsiveness with questions and making it a seamless process. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jessica Montehermoso · Married on 12/29/2018

Best investment by far!

We are SO content with our decision to hire DP weddings! They were 100% professional, kind, and accommodating from the very first email to the entire wedding day to the highlight edit! We can now share our video with loved ones who couldn't make it to our day, and it will be as if they were able to come! Thank you SO MUCH DP Weddings! Highly recommend to anyone out there as it was one of the best investments we made in our wedding budget. (And for the quality of work that they do, it is SUCH a reasonable price--I did my research and they are one of the cheapest, highest quality wedding videographers in the business).

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • The Rivas Wedding

The Rivas Wedding · Married on 09/23/2018

Wedding - #fallfortheRivas

Everyone whom I spoke to about their wedding regret not getting a video. So I did a lot of research and of course still being in the budget I have found D.P weddings. I am so glad I choose D.P. Weddings to capture my wedding day. The highlight video was phenomenal; captured all of the emotions and happiness through out the whole day. Thank you to Adam, Cristina and Lauren for the professionalism and quick response to emails.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Eric · Married on 09/06/2018

We hired DP Weddings for our video highlight and we couldn't have been happier. The videographers, Aidan and his 2nd shooter were so awesome. He was extremely professional and so talented. He gave us a sneak peek of the video clips he captured on our wedding day and they were so amazing. I can't wait to see the highlight video. We are so happy that we hired DP Weddings and glad we chose to capture our wedding on video. If you're getting married in Philadelphia, check them out.

Sent on 09/24/2018

BIanca · Married on 09/02/2018

Love our highlight video!

I can say I've seen our wedding highlight video at least 20 times if not more. D.P. Weddings was our top choice for our wedding video because we wanted someone who can capture the day in a fun upbeat way. They were flexible in the minor changes I asked them to make and even used our music choices. We received so many compliments from friends and family. I will never get tired of our video and can guarantee will watch it at least 20 times more before our 1 year anniversary. I will recommend D.P. to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Mickelson · Married on 09/01/2018

If you think you can skip the videographer, DON'T!

D.P. Weddings was the vendor I was most excited to work with. I had obsessed over their videos online and couldn't believe they were willing to travel all the way to northern Wisconsin to film my wedding. Oh my gosh, our wedding video is stunning. I bawled the first few times I watched it. Our videographer did an incredible job capturing the emotions of the day. And we have received so many compliments on the video - many of them being, "Best wedding video EVER!"

Sent on 11/29/2018