D.P. Weddings Reviews

D.P. Weddings 4
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing video

We are so happy with our wedding video! Our experience with DP weddings was amazing from the start and we loved our videographer Brandon. They provided everything I asked to be in our video and I would strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking to have the best wedding video ever!! We've gotten so many compliments on it.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Sabo · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Videographer- Our Wedding Video is Phenomenal

Our wedding video could not be more perfect. Evan was absolutely amazing and SO much fun to work with. He captured us perfectly and the style of our wedding in such a perfect, authentic way. He really gave the video the same vibe that the wedding had, which I love. We were on the fence about having a videographer generally and now that we got the video, I am SO glad we decided to do it because this is such a beautiful synopsis of the day. It literally could not be better. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2019

Crazy Shenanigans And They Captured It All

They were amazing! They responded very quickly initially and made the day extremely amazing. They also work great with photographers and make sure to capture all the moments. You will be pulled away for a few minutes, but it's nothing crazy. They let you truly enjoy the day and capture everything you want. We had a rowdy crowd and family, but boy did that not bug their team. They're great with everyone! I'm so happy with the film and the footage we get to keep. Highly suggest using them because their team is fantastic!

Sent on 11/02/2019

V · Married on 07/27/2019

Quality Videography!

It was a pleasure working with DP Weddings. Their coverage of our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! Only caveat is that the drone operator wasn't booked after we paid. They did find someone else to shoot the next day and issued a refund, however the footage didn't match the quality of the footage shot during our wedding. Despite this, we still highly recommend DP Weddings!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Alyse

Alyse · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Video!

I loved our wedding video from D.P. Weddings! After looking at so many other videographers, I ended up choosing D.P. because I love that they make videos without inserting speeches like everyone else does. It's truly a unique video and I've received so many compliments!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Freddy

Freddy Junior Rodriguez · Married on 07/03/2019

A Masterpiece

One of the best decisions we made! The finished product is a video that we will cherish for a lifetime.

D.P. Weddings 5
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Summer · Married on 06/29/2019

D.P. weddings helped capture the whole night for us to relive over and over again!

D.P. Weddings was a pleasure to work with! From the start of the process, they helped making everything super clear through videos and service breakdowns. On the day of the wedding, our videographers were awesome - shout out to Marc and Kyle. They were funny and easy to work with and helped us feel super relaxed the whole day / night. The final product was amazing. The highlight video feels like we are watching a trailer to our wedding in the best way and I have received endless compliments. They really captured the essence of the whole day! I 100% recommend working with them!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

The moment I saw DP’s work, I knew I needed to have them for my wedding and they did not disappoint. They captured our day in the most beautiful way possible that brought back all of the same wonderful feelings from the day. I’m so grateful we have the video to look back on.

D.P. Weddings 6
    D.P. Weddings 7
    D.P. Weddings 8
    Sent on 11/08/2019

Brittney · Married on 05/18/2019

We couldn't be happier!

We are so happy we chose DP weddings for our wedding day. A few weeks prior to the wedding we had a call with our lead videographer and we were able to talk through all the details of our wedding which helped put my mind at ease. They were so great the day of we barely even knew they were there! When we got our highlight video back it was incredible and I still cannot believe how they perfectly sum up such an amazing day into 5 minutes. I also loved our feature edit, as well as getting to have all the raw footage. We appreciate their responsiveness with questions and making it a seamless process. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jessica Montehermoso · Married on 12/29/2018

Best investment by far!

We are SO content with our decision to hire DP weddings! They were 100% professional, kind, and accommodating from the very first email to the entire wedding day to the highlight edit! We can now share our video with loved ones who couldn't make it to our day, and it will be as if they were able to come! Thank you SO MUCH DP Weddings! Highly recommend to anyone out there as it was one of the best investments we made in our wedding budget. (And for the quality of work that they do, it is SUCH a reasonable price--I did my research and they are one of the cheapest, highest quality wedding videographers in the business).

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • The Rivas Wedding

The Rivas Wedding · Married on 09/23/2018

Wedding - #fallfortheRivas

Everyone whom I spoke to about their wedding regret not getting a video. So I did a lot of research and of course still being in the budget I have found D.P weddings. I am so glad I choose D.P. Weddings to capture my wedding day. The highlight video was phenomenal; captured all of the emotions and happiness through out the whole day. Thank you to Adam, Cristina and Lauren for the professionalism and quick response to emails.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Eric · Married on 09/06/2018

We hired DP Weddings for our video highlight and we couldn't have been happier. The videographers, Aidan and his 2nd shooter were so awesome. He was extremely professional and so talented. He gave us a sneak peek of the video clips he captured on our wedding day and they were so amazing. I can't wait to see the highlight video. We are so happy that we hired DP Weddings and glad we chose to capture our wedding on video. If you're getting married in Philadelphia, check them out.

Sent on 09/24/2018

BIanca · Married on 09/02/2018

Love our highlight video!

I can say I've seen our wedding highlight video at least 20 times if not more. D.P. Weddings was our top choice for our wedding video because we wanted someone who can capture the day in a fun upbeat way. They were flexible in the minor changes I asked them to make and even used our music choices. We received so many compliments from friends and family. I will never get tired of our video and can guarantee will watch it at least 20 times more before our 1 year anniversary. I will recommend D.P. to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Mickelson · Married on 09/01/2018

If you think you can skip the videographer, DON'T!

D.P. Weddings was the vendor I was most excited to work with. I had obsessed over their videos online and couldn't believe they were willing to travel all the way to northern Wisconsin to film my wedding. Oh my gosh, our wedding video is stunning. I bawled the first few times I watched it. Our videographer did an incredible job capturing the emotions of the day. And we have received so many compliments on the video - many of them being, "Best wedding video EVER!"

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kat · Married on 09/01/2018

Shenandoah River Wedding

We are so happy that we chose to have D.P. Weddings film & edit our wedding video. We got married on the Shenandoah River, in a music festival themed wedding and our finished video reflected the love and good vibes of the day perfectly! Justin was our videographer on our wedding day and we can't say enough good things about him. He was not only fun to work with, but really knew how to put the Shenandoah River setting to perfect use, capturing the essence and whimsy of our surroundings. He was able to maneuver through the wedding and our guests so well and captured so many incredible candid moments. If you are questioning whether or not to book a wedding videographer, I would say throw those doubts aside. We are SO happy we booked D.P. weddings because, our wedding video really captures expressions and motions in time that we will cherish forever. It is a music video version of our day that we will be able share with friends, family, and future generations.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 08/18/2018

I absolutley loved working with DP Weddings. I can't echo enough of the gelaming reviews already mentioned! DP weddings caught my eye beacuse of their artistry and quality of wokr! Not only were they very responsive through the whole planning process, but they were helpful! They found a videographer that was local to the area where our venue was so they saved us on getting an out of town videographer a hotel room. They also got us our video back so quickly! Our videographer Zach was so INCREDIBLE! He was kind, prompt, funny and best of all amazing at his job! We had a couple of moments where there probably wasn't great lighting or it was hard for him to maneuver, but our video turned out stunningly. Zach was like another one of our friends attended the wedding, he worked so well with our photographer to create the most stunning images! He also held/carried my veil train more than any of my bridesmaids did, he was a total trooper! I can't recommend DP weddings enough for your wedding video!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rishav · Married on 07/08/2018

We had a great experience with DP Weddings! We had our wedding shot in Boston, MA and Beverly, MA. It was a joint Catholic-Indian wedding and as such, made for a slightly more complicated shoot and video edit.

The team at DP was very accommodating of our needs, helped us plan our hours carefully, and the end product was absolutely stunning!

Lauren and team helped us plan properly, and our videographers Cody W. and Ben H. held planning calls prior to the date so they could get to know what we were looking for. Cody, who did our video, was accommodating of the music we wanted selected and did a great mashup of our ceremonies and receptions.

Their end product looked like a music video - very different than a lot of other movies, and we were able to get raw footage from all of our speeches, which we really appreciated and did not expect.

Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2017

Jason Montalvo at D.P Weddings was absolutely amazing to work with and highly recommend to any couple! My husband and I at first were not sure if we wanted a videographer to try to save on budget but the packages at D.P Weddings are so affordable so we decided to go for it and it was by FAR the best decision we made. Their style of video is cinemagraphic without being cheesy and they truly do amazing work which is what got us hooked however Jason our Videographer far exceeded our expectations. On a very stressful day he helped relax us and made us comfortable in every photo/video moment, we also had a last minute switch in first look locations which he was totally flexible and even allowed us to drive with him! His attention to detail and ideas on shots are awesome he really is an artist and we're so excited to see the finished product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Julia · Married on 09/09/2017

I LOVE DP WEDDINGS! I cannot say enough about them--they are so creative and talented. I knew I wanted a videographer, but it was hard to find one who made videos which were actually worth watching (and not cringeworthy). When I stumbled upon DP, I fell in love. I also couldn't believe how reasonably priced they were compared to other less-talented vendors.

Cody, our videographer, was a gem--he was incredibly professional and flexible, especially given he was dealing with such a large group of people.

The final product brought us to tears--it was perfect. If you want/need a videographer, DP Weddings is your group!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Eunice · Married on 09/02/2017

Finding a videographer for your wedding is no joke! This is a once in a lifetime documentation and the pressure to find quality and professionalism is rare. From the moment that I contacted D.P Weddings they were thorough and personable. The best part was that the price was also in my budget. The website was user friendly and not to mention the awesome video instructions for the wedding revisions. My day of Videographer EVAN was soooo nice to all of my family and he made sure to capture all of the important moments without any direction . He just knew exactly what to do and I appreciate D.P Weddings for that. I highly recommend D.P Weddings . Thank you so much for the amazing experience!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

D.P. Weddings produced the most unique video I have ever seen from a wedding videographer!! It was like watching a professional music video. Many of our friends and family had the following to say after watching the video:

“the short video captured the entire wedding”
    “it was beautiful and made me cry”
    “…does a great job of showing how much in love the couple is”
    “never seen anything like it”
    “best professional video I have ever seen”
    “where did you find this videographer”
    “wow is all I can say”

….there is not another company like them on the market.
    Mother of the Bride
    Dallas TX

Sent on 10/31/2017

Nathan · Married on 07/01/2017

These guys made the entire process easy! We didn’t have to worry about them getting the shots, the look and the feel we wanted. They just knew! Their professionalism on site was wonderful too! And the footage, well it speaks for itself. Absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Katrina · Married on 07/01/2017

D.P. Weddings did my cousin's wedding's video and when I watched it for the first time, tears started pouring out of my eyes because it was the most beautifully shot video. The way that the wedding was captured was so authentic and emotional but also so perfectly shot (the lighting/movement/closeups/everything). This year when my now husband and I got engaged, the first thing I knew over basically anything else is that I had to have D.P. Weddings shoot our video. Knowing that they were going to shoot our video made me that much more excited to have a wedding! No joke!

The day of was honestly so much fun. Our videographer showed up on time, prepared, and excited for the day ahead of us! Literally one of my favorite things about D.P. Weddings videos is the way that movement is used and our videographer guided us so perfectly through every shot and was so easy to work with. Our video is everything we ever dreamed of and more and I'm just so truly grateful that I was introduced to this wonderful company!!! HIGHLY SUGGEST THEM!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

DP weddings is a fantastic choice for your wedding videography! As wedding planners, we work with a lot of cinematography professionals (both independent and larger companies such as DP). Ben was fantastic on the day of my client's wedding and leading up to it. I can tell that the video is going to be stunning and is going to capture all of those little details that couples take so long to plan.

The "music video" style that they shoot in is completely unique and fresh for each couple, which I love, and their pricing is very reasonable. Absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 11/06/2016

stephanie · Married on 04/13/2017

super nice!!! great service.....keep it up!

Sent on 12/24/2016