D&M Productions Reviews

D&M Productions 4
D&M Productions 5
  • Charlie

Charlie Martin · Married on 07/21/2019

Yo quiero chupar!!!! An Unforgetable Party on the best day of our life!

Where do we start?!? We first met Trevor & Marshal at a friends wedding. I would have to say looking back even on that night, no one left until the bar was dry and the lights were turned on. (Marshal and Trevor still had the beats going!)

The backstory, Valarie and I were originally going to just get a single instrumentalist for our wedding. But after attending a wedding with Dj Trevor and Marshal we realized how important the DJ is for your wedding and what a driving force they can be. We didn't want a wedding where no one danced and everyone left early. We got exactly what we could ever hope for! From Valarie walking down the aisle, to our sparkler exit, Trevor & Marshal made sure our night was perfect. At one point, Marshal even brought me(Charlie) a drink when he saw I was going to the bar. They care. They care so much that your night is perfect!

Personally, Marshal and Trevor are some of the kindest and most sincere people. They love hard and love to love and their work shows it. It's easy in the fast-paced wedding industry for people to forget why they do what they do; Trevor & Marshal don't have that problem.

If you are in search of a DJ, STOP HERE. They are worth any amount of pennies you could invest on such a critical wedding piece.

Trevor & Marshal!!! Since we've addressed everyone else. this is for you. From the deepest parts of our heart, Valarie and I want to thank you for making our day so special and completing the party and celebration that was our wedding! You helped make it such an unforgettable and memorable night!

We love you both!

~Charlie & Valarie

D&M Productions 6
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Chelsey Creel · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely fabulous

They did my sisters wedding and we loved them so much we used them for ours as well. I was more than pleased. Would def use them over again!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Paul

Paul Grant · Married on 04/13/2019

An Amazing DJ

DJ Trevor D was an all-around amazing DJ to work with. Coordinating with him in the beginning was both easy and fun. We talked with him over the phone and he had a simple worksheet that we could fill out, streamlining the process. Though we were not always very timely with our responses to him (that's on us), he was very patient and was great at making recommendations where we were stuck.

The wedding itself was fantastic and DJ Trevor's playlists were exactly what we wanted. For the dancing, we weren't very sure exactly what music we wanted so we told him to pick what he thought was best. Sure enough, his custom playlists were a ton of fun the guests enjoyed every second of it. I can't recall a time where the group of dancers decided that "this song would be good to take a break with", because no such song appeared. The energy at the wedding flowed like the wine and beer, and I credit that to DJ Trevor D!

D&M Productions 7
    D&M Productions 14
    D&M Productions 15
    Sent on 07/26/2019

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

D&M Productions did a great job at our wedding! We had some lesser known songs for our ceremony and reception and they accommodated all of our requests. They did a great job choosing music that matched the music we wanted to hear and were very flexible when an impromptu dance-off occurred. I would definitely recommend D&M!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Mary · Married on 10/05/2013

I have no doubt we chose wisely! From the moment we booked D&M for our wedding, they were the epitome of professional. They did everything that was asked of them. The music and lighting was fabulous. They were not "up in your face, obnoxious dj's". Our wedding ran smoothly because of them! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kelly · Married on 03/15/2013

Trevor and Marshall were so much fun. I love them. They did a fanstatic job at taking and playing requests people made along with their music selections.. even an obscure one someone requested that they downloaded right there and played. The lighting they also did was fantastic. Really changed the feel of the place. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/28/2013