D - Jay's Music for Occasions Reviews

25 Reviews for D - Jay's Music for Occasions

1 User photo

• angela

angela · Married on 06/22/2019

Jay Was Great & Helped Keep The Party Going ( & On Track)

Jay was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. I feel like I was rather demanding in terms of picking all of the songs out ahead of time (including all entrances and various music queues) and Jay handled it professionally and most importantly he got it done perfectly.
    We had some pretty major weather-related hiccups and he rolled with the punches.
    He delivered exactly what he promised and our wedding was great thanks in no small part because of him!
    He was willing to stay later that we first planned and we got to dance well into the night.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Taylor Fasick · Married on 04/27/2019

5 Stars highly recommend!

Our wedding was April 27, 2019. We planned it in eight weeks. We were able to get in touch with Jay and confirm our date immediately, which was a relief considering the short notice. He even changed some of his plans for the day of our wedding to open up availability. From then on, he communicated with us to make sure all our questions and concerns were addressed. He sent us recommendations for songs and sent us a form to complete to keep us all on track and on the same page. The day of the wedding we had some last minute changes that Jay was able to incorporate and handled it extremely well without stres or worry. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. It wasn't more than we could have asked for, 5 stars for sure.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Michael · Married on 08/18/2018

Jay did a great job couldn't be happier we highly recommend.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Melinda · Married on 07/21/2018

What an amazing DJ! Everything we asked for he accommodated and played great music! He communicated everything with us and everything was smooth he kept us right on schedule!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Cookie · Married on 07/14/2018

Jay and his team was nothing short of fantastic! They were professional and friendly. They provided a great service and were fun! They would be my first phone call to book for any future events I have.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Randy · Married on 06/29/2018

Jay was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job at our reception. His professionalism led us not to worry about his part of the event. I would suggest him to anyone.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I can’t say enough about D-Jay Papas! Very professional, talented and easy to work with. He played music for my ceremony music and my entire reception. He also brought up-lighting which lit up the entire tent and really made such a difference the night of & in pictures as well. Jay kept everything running smooth and TIMELY! He even helped me with my music selection. Looking back there is not even one thing I would change about our big day. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amelia · Married on 05/12/2018

Jay kept our wedding flowing perfectly and played amazing music along with all our requests. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2018

Jay did our wedding at Rehoboth Beach and did a phenomenal job. He was on time, had all the proper equipment, professional, and was able to make all of our dreams and wishes come true. He was able to make every request we made, happen and come to life. Definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Tevra · Married on 03/17/2018

Jay was very professional and courteous. He touched bases with several times to go over the things we want and may need. He did a great job keeping things moving and people on the dance floor. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Jay was a great DJ. He kept the party going at my wedding. Everything was perfect. If he didn’t have a song that was requested he did his best to find it. I highly recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Jay was great to work with and went above and and beyond to underhand some of our guest situations and how to handle them, it was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Jay was absolutely great on our wedding day! He was very professional, listened to everything we wanted and followed through on everything perfectly! I would definitely recommend him for weddings, affordable and stress free!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Sue · Married on 05/12/2017

Jay did an excellent job for our wedding from beginning to end, He is very professional, and pays attention to the details. We would highly recommend D-Jay's Music for Occasions for your wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Kat · Married on 07/30/2016

Jay was absolutely amazing! He is very professional and I would highly recommend him! Thank you Jay for everything you did at my wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Megan · Married on 07/10/2016

DJ Jay was truly amazing! He met with us 2 times before our big day and truly listened to us & our requests. We highly recommend his service! You won't have to worry about a thing if Jay is your DJ for your wedding or event!
    Thank you for everything Jay! We cannot thank you enough!
    Megan & Pete

Sent on 07/15/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2016

As a last minute decision, my husband and I decided we wanted to hire a DJ and not just have an ipod at our wedding. Luckily, I found D-Jay's Music for Occasions on Wedding Wire. I contacted him late one evening and he responded immediately. Throughout our communications, he was always quick to respond and get back to me. He had reasonable prices, which my wallet definitely appreciated. We younger and older people at our wedding, so Jay put together a good spread of music for all of us to enjoy, At the wedding ceremony, he had a small station for the outdoor ceremony music and then he made a quick transition to our tent for the reception. I changed a few music plans and he made the accommodations quickly. He was definitely great for our casual wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

I planned a destination wedding in Dewey Beach, DE and was having a hard time finding vendors that fit our needs. Jay responded in a timely manner and was knowledgeable and professional right from the beginning. He was patient with me while I asked a ton of questions and he offers amazing services for a reasonable price. Basically a wedding planning dream! He showed up to the reception early and dressed very nicely. I had a lot of different age groups at the wedding and all of them raved about the variety of music he played. He had everyone dancing all night! I even called him the day of the wedding to make a quick change and he handled it with all the style and grace in the world. Using D-Jay's Music for Ocassions was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! You won't regret booking him!

Sent on 06/15/2016
  • User6719024 · 2+ years ago

D-Jay's Music for Occasions did an AMAZING job at my wedding. A wonderful variety of music was played, guests were able to make requests, and when the reception ran later than we originally thought it would they worked with us and stayed an extra hour. I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 05/16/2016

John is very professional, he was the only DJ who took the time to meet with us before we even hired him, which made us decide to book him. He did and excellent job of playing all the music we wanted, he even signed up for Spotify to make things easier.
    He showed up at the venue on time, looking sharp and with all his equipment, he even called the day before to go over everything. He also offered a very competitive price for a great service and paid a lot of attention to details. I only wish our party had been longer so we could have kept dancing!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/20/2015

DJays Music for Occassions was an excellent choice for our reception. Mr. Pappas was very receptive to our needs and concerns, providing suggestions on how to address them. His extensive DJaying experience was apparent because he was able to be flexible during our reception when things got off schedule. He even was able to come for the ceremony last minute to play recessional and processional songs when our live music fell through. Once he arrived, we didnt have to worry about the music at all because he was well prepared and knew exactly the right time and song to play. Definitely consider him for any event that you have!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jenna · Married on 06/06/2015

Jay was very easy to work with. Very professional. Dressed nicely. Punctuation! I would recommend everyone to him for any event!

Sent on 06/17/2015
  • User5190223 · 2+ years ago

Great DJ experience!!!!!! Very professional and made everything very easy on us. Music was great all night long!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Michael · Married on 05/09/2015

Jay had great ideas for us . There was no stress and even minutes before we got married he was flexible to handle situations . Other than all the help jay provided he rocked the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 05/10/2015
  • W

William · Married on 10/20/2017

Great Experience, Kept the party involved and everyone had a blast. I would highly recommend D-Jay's Music for all occasions again and again.

Sent on 10/31/2017